1. What is beauty? What is love?
physical beauty is fun but its nothing that is very important in my life because it doesnt make me sentimental or give me good feelings if that makes sense. I like to look good for when i know im going to meet guys, or am with my partner, or when i have the time and just feel like it. Its fun doing my makeup and stuff. makes me more confident. Sometimes i like to just play with makeup in an artsy way but i would never go outside with it because its scary. Love is between two people when you need eachother and make eachother happy and thinking of them brings you good feelings. lol
2. What are your most important values?
3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
i believe in astrology, karma, guardians, that we have a fate. Because it makes sense and there has to be something more than what we actually can see. because why would we be alive otherwise? I believe karma works in a way that in your next life you get karma(good or bad energy) for the things youve done in your past lifes. and by this we each learn a lesson in each of our lives and together making the world grow stronger
My opinions on this can change depending on the people i talk to on a regular basis, what theyre opinions are.. If i talk to someone and they convince me this is all bs i will probably think that too. If i talk to someone who feels this way too, i will too.
4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
i dont care that much. if two big forces are against eachother there is nothing that can be done from my side and i dont care either because im not affected like the regular person thats not affected. ill let them have their little fights whatever
5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
i dont really have long conversations. They tend to go for a little while then ill come back to it like a couple of days later. my interests are psychology, music, and building houses/interior/exterior designing on the sims cause its so entertaining. when i was younger i wanted to be an architect. and an archeologist. lol
6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
no. i recognize when i feel bad or tired if thats not normal and i want to eat good and work out but it just sucks. i wish i could go to a class so i cant just walk away and give up.
7. What do you think of daily chores?
i dont really do them unless i feel like ive been slacking soo much i just organize everything in one go. or something is dirty and i get super paranoid that theres gonna come bugs i clean every little corner there is
8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
Its actually been a long time since i watched a movie and ive never actually finished a book. i just feel like it such a waste of time and i should be doing something else. i prefer things you can just do and then when you need to go you can just go. also i get bored fast i guess and my thoughts slip into something else. With an exception of scary movies. but i hate them but i cant stop watching
Movies i like: the hunger games movies, About Time, Midnight in Paris, Vicky cristina barcelona, Scott pilgrim vs the world, Lost in translation, Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, Zodiac, groundhog Day, that other movie with Jake Gyllenhaal where he plays a psycho reporter, Catch me if you can, Shutter Island, Blue is the warmest color, Fight club, Ruby sparks
Tvshows: I fucking love friends
9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
Evaluation & Behaviour
11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
facing my fears, "taking a hold of my life". facing my fears. And worrying too much about my image and what others think of me.
12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
Surprisingly gets everything done/pushes through in the end that they thought was gonna be very hard because of certain circumstances. i dont really like anything about myself.
13. In what areas of your life would you like help?
Someone to take me out to parties or just hagning out with others or outside. And with school. And when i want to achieve something they would lay down all the steps on how i can do it.
14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
No. or maybe ive just been in one my whole life.
People & Interactions
15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
When people are rude for no reason, talking shit about others that havent done anything, or just when they dont include everyone (subtly) or think theyre superior. I get along with people that are not these things. People that are easy going, that keep secrets, not too loud, but talks more than me so we can ahve a conversation going. Same humor as me and dont get offended easily.
16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
i feel good about it lol. but its the thing that can make me feel the worst. I want a partner who is above ^ and not scared to make a fool out of themselves, dont care what other people think of their actions. and smarter than me. and attractive
Recently i find myself attracted to alot older men. like 50s
and that knows a lot about the things im interested in. i like learning from them.
Im attracted to guys that are not that emotional usually but i (am the only one that) can make them emotional and that makes me feel good. or that they are emotional deep down but hide it from everyone but me.
17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
idk too much responsibilities
18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
depends. mostly negative. how i act depends on how my mood is and if want to deal with the stress of arguing or not.
19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
i feel not included. i feel like i cant be myself fully brcause then people will judge me.
20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
By how comfortable i feel around them. idk
21. How do you behave around strangers?
start off polite but not intrusive at all because i dont want to be that. Dont talk alot. After i hear how they speak to me and the looks that they give me it depends on if i get a good or a negative vibe from them. (if they come off rude i will get a bad feeling and just ignore that person i think)