Thread: 21Q Because I Can!

TIM
    EIE 2w3 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 21Q Because I Can!

Doing this because I haven't done a 21Q before! Mostly for fun and I enjoy how these questions aren't function-specific.

I currently type at SEE-Fi 6w7 sx/so, but other well-reasoned input is welcomed too if you disagree. Feel free to ask more questions or elaborations. Thanks for reading.

Personal concepts

1. What is beauty? What is love?

Beauty is in nature, to me. I love to do nature photography. I find beauty in colors, too. I love fashion as well, especially gothic fashion. I find beauty in darker things.

Love is more complicated. It’s an intense feeling for someone. A desire to be close to them and to never let them go. A bond, an understanding. Love is intense.

2. What are your most important values?

Strength, honesty, truth, loyalty, authenticity, and doing what is good.

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?

I am a Pagan and a witch. I believe in the forces of nature. I’m very much into the mysterious, archetypal, symbolic, and supernatural. I hold these beliefs because I believe there is an underlying realm in the world, that there’s more than meets the eye.

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?

I don’t like war, honestly. But I do believe in fighting to keep what is yours and defending your home and what is right. Power is strength, intimidation, fearlessness and a knowing that you can conquer with force.

Interests
    5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?

I’ve had long conversations about my interests. Like movies, videogames, etc.
    I’ve also had long conversations about my relationships and memories. Talking about my family and friends and my relationships with them, our dynamics.

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?

Health/medicine is a kind of interesting topic to me. I love biology as it is fascinating. I’m studying to be a veterinarian currently, actually. I’m sort of focused on my body. I want to physically fit so I can do things like run, dance, hike, work, etc. and to look good.

7. What do you think of daily chores?

I hate them. Lol.

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.

Books: Tales of the Necromancer series, Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children, The Hunger Games, The House of Night series, The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings, Bram Stoker’s Dracula, The Legend of Sleepy Hollow, and I’m currently reading a book called The Dark Days by Alison Goodman. When I was younger, I loved the Warrior Cats books by Erin Hunter. A lot of Stephen King books. There are many more but the list would be exhaustive. Lol.

Movies: Marvel films, The Batman Nolan trilogy, Star Wars, The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit, The Labyrinth, Phantom of the Opera, Independence Day, and the ones I want to see that are coming out are Tarzan, Independence Day: Resurgence, and Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children.

TV Shows: (I don’t watch much TV, so bear with me here) Gotham, Raising Hope, Ghost Hunting/Paranormal shows, some Game of Thrones.

Anime: (I don’t like anime too much but the few I like are worth mentioning) Black Butler, Hellsing, Wolf’s Rain, Hetalia, and I’ve started watching Death Note. Not bad. I used to love InuYasha when I was younger but I can’t stomach it anymore.

Music: (Metal is my favorite genre, though I’m diverse) Nightwish, Within Temptation, Epica, Disturbed, Evanescence, Halestorm, Sonata Arctica, The Sisters of Mercy
    And I do like some mainstream songs because I like the beat they have.

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?

I’ve cried out of worry for my mother’s health, fear of my future, when my father died and when I’ve missed him dearly.

What has made me smile is a little harder. Laughing at something funny, being with my friends, watching the horses in the pasture, winning at a riding competition.

10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?

When I have all my friends together and am interacting with them, definitely when I’m being physical (running, hiking, dancing, swimming, etc.), when I’m getting things done, when I’m in nature and engaging in it.

Evaluation & Behaviour
    11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?

I’m a bit impulsive. As in, if something is overwhelming to me I eradicate it too quickly especially when emotional. That I can be a bit selfish at times. Or I sometimes jump on things too fast. I dislike that I sometimes lack an attention span and can’t plan things out well.

12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?

That I’m very strong mentally, independent, learn physical things quickly, a hard worker, adaptable, and reliable. I like that I am capable of doing things on my own for the most part.

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?

I would like help on things like planning a course of action for my life and activities. I tend to struggle with some things like writing papers or projects for college. Some help with things like financial planning, as I have goals in my life I’d like to achieve but I’m not entirely sure how to get there.

14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

Yes. Right now. I feel stuck when I don’t make progress with things. In my horse riding career I feel stuck because I am unable to pay for shows and things. If I don’t advance I feel stuck. I’ve had foot surgery and have not been able to work or anything, so I feel stuck because I’m not doing anything.

People & Interactions
    15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?

I dislike when people are loud, obnoxious, and don’t take things seriously. I dislike when people are rude or aren’t respectful of other’s feelings. I get along with people who are quiet yet fun, have similar interests to myself, and who I can have deeper conversations with.

16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?

I’m a romantic person and do have a higher sex drive. I want someone who can handle my intensity, keeps up with me, and is loyal and reliable.

17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?

I don’t like kids and don’t really want them. But I would teach them not to whine, just do things/not give up, and how to be respectful. I think I would be a rather strict mother. However, I would also value my children doing their own thing and making their own choices. As in, I wouldn’t dictate them on what they should wear for example.

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?

I’m pretty quiet about my beliefs, but if something really clashes I would state my point clearly and explain my viewpoint. I would choose my words carefully yet I would not hold back my opinion.

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

I don’t really give a crap about society to be honest. I generally dislike people. I guess a prevalent social problem is how the media pushes a certain image onto people, especially females. I hate that.
    20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I choose my friends based on common interests and perhaps worldviews. They share my sort of humor and I seek to build a bond with them. Around my friends, I’m fun loving and like to joke/tease.

21. How do you behave around strangers?
    I’m hesitant around strangers. They make me nervous and I do have social anxiety. But I’m polite and respectful, still, if a bit guarded. I don’t like interacting with a bunch of strangers.
    Sociotype: EIE
    Psyche Yoga: VEFL
    ~~
    Goddess Archetype: Artemis
    Zodiac: Taurus()
    Scorpio() Capricorn (☾)
    Slytherin/Horned Serpent
    Chaotic Good

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can see a strong Fi, and I can see Se too. Your speech pattern looks like inductive reasoning than deductive to me, so I think, maybe ESI, though I'm not so sure. This is your second thread in this subforum, you don't feel so sure about your type (SEE)?

Eh, and sorry about my poor grammar.
    Last edited by blue hummingbird; 06-23-2016 at 01:36 AM. Reason: banana

TIM
    EIE 2w3 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blue hummingbird View Post
    I can see a strong Fi, and I can see Se too. Your speech pattern looks like inductive reasoning than deductive to me, so I think, maybe ESI, though I'm not so sure. This is your second thread on this subforum, you don't feel so sure about your type (SEE)?

Eh, and sorry about my poor grammar.
    Hi. Thanks for replying.

Yeah, I've been back and forth between SEE, ESI, and even ESE for a while now.

What seems like strong Fi to you?

And don't worry! Your grammar is good to me and I'm an English minor. Lol.
    ~~
    Scorpio() Capricorn (☾)
    Slytherin/Horned Serpent
    Chaotic Good

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are very welcome, really.

Well, according to wikisocion:
    The individual sees reality primarily through static personal ethics and stable interpersonal bonds between individuals, including himself, where the status of such interpersonal bonds is determined by his personal ethics. The individual is very confident in evaluating the ethical or moral qualities, and their consistency, of other people. This makes the individual seem "judgemental" or "self-righteous" to people less so inclined. If he has difficulty in deciding the status of a personal relationship, he will take action to try to reach a conclusion but if that continues to elude him, he will regard the relationship as not worth it. His own sense of constancy in personal ethics and in his relationships with others is a very strong factor in his sense of self-worth.

Fi in this position implies the ability to almost instantly recognize whether someone is a friend or an enemy, whether they are demonstrating good will or ill will, and whether they are drawn to or repelled by the individual.
    Do you feel the paragraph above fits? Have you read any ESI or SEE descriptions?

TIM
    EIE 2w3 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you feel the paragraph above fits? Have you read any ESI or SEE descriptions?
    Yes, I've read both. I relate to Fi base a bit more than Se, but I also relate quite a bit more to Ti PoLR than Ne.
    ~~
    Scorpio() Capricorn (☾)
    Slytherin/Horned Serpent
    Chaotic Good

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    Yes, I've read both. I relate to Fi base a bit more than Se, but I also relate quite a bit more to Ti PoLR than Ne.
    Then you are SEE, but with introverted subtype or just timid around people for a reason. A sociotype is like a color with different hues and shades, your red is different than other people although they share the same sociotype with you. Why all the doubts?

Edited:
    Sorry, I know typing is a tricky business. Since you are asking my opinion, I still think you are ESI. My reasoning is that you are an inductive user based on how you write your thoughts. I love Victor Gulenko's article about forms of cognition and for me, it's very interesting. I don't really base my judgement on PoLR since you can learn how to overcome your vulnerable function (read DCNH and Social Masks), but I do find Hidden Agenda quite helpful.
    Last edited by blue hummingbird; 06-23-2016 at 01:35 AM.

TIM
    EIE 2w3 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then you are SEE, but with introverted subtype or just timid around people for a reason. A sociotype is like a color with different hues and shades, your red is different than other people although they share the same sociotype with you. Why all the doubts?
    I like your example, lol.

I guess my doubt just stems from the fact that I've had varying opinions in the past, both with decent reasoning for them. However, I do suppose I know my own head better than anyone.

What stood out to you as strong Fi and inductive reasoning, if I may ask?
    ~~
    Scorpio() Capricorn (☾)
    Slytherin/Horned Serpent
    Chaotic Good

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like your example, lol.

I guess my doubt just stems from the fact that I've had varying opinions in the past, both with decent reasoning for them. However, I do suppose I know my own head better than anyone.

What stood out to you as strong Fi and inductive reasoning, if I may ask?
    I aim to please.

Yes, that is right, people can throw their opinions at you but in the end, it's your decision. Well, my impression about strong Fi is exactly like wikisocion above, since that's where I got all of my understanding or do you want me to list any numbers I found as a strong Fi in your questionnaire?

Gross simplification, inductive reasoning is one of two forms you unconsciously tend to pick when you speak up your thoughts. Inductive means you tend to sum up, conclude, or simplify everything you want to say first then you describe the facts or reasons behind it. For example:
    11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?

I’m a bit impulsive. As in, if something is overwhelming to me I eradicate it too quickly especially when emotional. That I can be a bit selfish at times. Or I sometimes jump on things too fast. I dislike that I sometimes lack an attention span and can’t plan things out well.
    See, you wrote that you're impulsive (a conclusion first) then you described the reasons why you called yourself a bit impulsive. If you were deductive (like SEE, ILI, EIE, etc), I think you would do it in reverse order; facts first then conclusion. I hope my explanation is adequate enough, since I'm not a native English speaker, haha

Anyway, it's up to you.

TIM
    EIE 2w3 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I aim to please.

Yes, that is right, people can throw their opinions at you but in the end, it's your decision. Well, my impression about strong Fi is exactly like wikisocion above, since that's where I got all of my understanding or do you want me to list any numbers I found as a strong Fi in your questionnaire?

Gross simplification, inductive reasoning is one of two forms you unconsciously tend to pick when you speak up your thoughts. Inductive means you tend to sum up, conclude, or simplify everything you want to say first then you describe the facts or reasons behind it. For example:

See, you wrote that you're impulsive (a conclusion first) then you described the reasons why you called yourself a bit impulsive. If you were deductive (like SEE, ILI, EIE, etc), I think you would do it in reverse order; facts first then conclusion. I hope my explanation is adequate enough, since I'm not a native English speaker, haha

Anyway, it's up to you.
    Funny. I thought that Inductive and Deductive is just a matter of Te valuing (inductive) versus Ti valuing (deductive)

So, inductives are Gammas and Deltas and deductives are Alphas and Betas.

And isn't deductive the one that begins with a conclusion and then lists the facts, whereas inductive is facts then conclusion?

Thanks for your response, though
    ~~
    Scorpio() Capricorn (☾)
    Slytherin/Horned Serpent
    Chaotic Good

TIM
    EIE 2w3 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oops. Yes! I was looking for specific points that ring as Fi to you.
    ~~
    Scorpio() Capricorn (☾)
    Slytherin/Horned Serpent
    Chaotic Good

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Funny. I thought that Inductive and Deductive is just a matter of Te valuing (inductive) versus Ti valuing (deductive)

And isn't deductive the one that begins with a conclusion and then lists the facts, whereas inductive is facts then conclusion?

They might be referring to Gulenko's cognitive styles here? It might be more confusing for initial self typing though since we all use both inductive and deductive reasoning.

Positive and deductive: ILE, LSI, SEE, EII
    Negative and deductive: EIE, ILI, LSE, SEI
    Negative and inductive: SLE, LII, IEE, ESI
    Positive and inductive: ESE, SLI, LIE, IEI

Intellectual Level

Describing Evolution–Involution at this level will initially contrast deductive vs. inductive thinking. Unfortunately, the bulk of literature on this cognitive dichotomy treats it in at least two different senses. In the first sense, deduction is understood simply as a strict formal sequence or expository progression of thought (aka Socionics rationality), while induction is understood as conclusions stemming from practical experience (aka Socionics irrationality).

I will frame this dichotomy in the second sense, namely as simplification vs. complication of thought structure. Meaning that in deductive thinking, given a set of simple and obvious statements (axioms, postulates), the resultant consequences can be necessarily derived (theorem). Reasoning flows in the direction of simple to complex.

Evolutionary types therefore mentally complicate the situation.

In inductive thinking reasoning proceeds the other way around. Observing and comprehending complex phenomena, inductive thinking reduces them to generalized diagrams and models stripped of details. Involutionary types break down and simplify the situation in order to understand it. Reasoning flows in reverse order from complex to simple.

The Evolution–Involution dichotomy confers different scales of examination in a problem. Evolutionary types see small to large. Details are distinct. Scale is specific and precise like geographical map. Involutionary types on the other hand, see large to small. Details are vague. Scale is general and broad. The scale will alternate in Negativists, since they think more alternatively, but the same priority will remain.

It is worth noting that deductive thinking has always had priority in society over inductive thinking. Constructing a deductively consistent theory to explain a phenomenon, has always been seen as a researcher's coup de grace.

http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.p...e_Styles(wiki)

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EIE 2w3 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    They might be referring to Gulenko's cognitive styles here? It might be more confusing for initial self typing though since we all use both inductive and deductive reasoning.

Positive and deductive: ILE, LSI, SEE, EII
    Negative and deductive: EIE, ILI, LSE, SEI
    Negative and inductive: SLE, LII, IEE, ESI
    Positive and inductive: ESE, SLI, LIE, IEI
    Oh I see.

Gulenko has never made much sense to me, to be honest. Reading his stuff gives me a headache. Which... if I'm SEE it makes sense, since he typed at LII apparently.
    ~~
    Scorpio() Capricorn (☾)
    Slytherin/Horned Serpent
    Chaotic Good

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Deductive and inductive in Socionics are different, and it's not about Ti or Te valuing. Actually, there are two inductive types and deductive types in each quadra, so not exclusively for x and y quadra only. Deductive and inductive (evolutionary and involutionary, process and result, left and right) are from Reinin Dicothomies.

- Deductive types, ILE, LSI, SEE, EII, EIE, ILI, SEI, LSE, from simple to complex, small to large, internally complicate the problem or situation. Details are important. More preferable in our society.
    - Inductive types, LII, ESE, LIE, ESI, SLE, IEI, SLI, IEE from complex to simple, large to small, simplify the problem in order to understand it. Details can wait. Good at decision-making in a critical situation.

This is where I got my understanding about deductive and inductive; it's a rather extensive and contemplative reading, or you can read Reinin Dichothomies if you want.

No, it's fine.

Oh yeah, the numbers. 1, 2, 15, 17, 18, 21, and a bit all of them. Like I said above, I don't solely use inductive/deductive (Reinin Dichotomies), I also use functions. You used inductive paragraphs in the questionnaire repeatedly, so I thought, "Well, strong Fi and Se, inductive tendency thus ESI is my call". Reinin Dichotomies and Victor Gulenko's Forms of Cognition are not a simple, painless way for typing, thus the more I speak about cognition, the more useless my advice . Anyway, pick your type and I wish you good luck!

P.S
    Yes, Victor Gulenko is not everyone's cup of tea. He is still brilliant, though.

Hello, Aylen!
    You are quite right too. However, I always think inductive/deductive as a tendency, not set in a stone.

I'm a female.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I've been back and forth between SEE, ESI, and even ESE for a while now.
    You may look at LII, ILE, LIE and ILI types in my blogers examples and sort them by personal liking.

Your grammar is good to me and I'm an English minor. Lol.
    everyone today may to have his own grammar. like in cave times. freedome

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    You may look at LII, ILE, LIE and ILI types in my blogers examples and sort them by personal liking.
    That's a good idea.
    everyone today may to have his own grammar. like in cave times. freedome
    What'd you mean?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

What'd you mean?
    Joking about general decline of culture and education covered by liberal ideology.

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Joking about general decline of culture and education covered by liberal ideology.
    Sol, if you think my grammar is horrid, just say it. I won't take any offense since I'm learning to improve my foreign language skills.

Sorry, SheWolf I'm spamming your thread, I can delete this if you want.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Sol, if you think my grammar is horrid, just say it. I won't take any offense since I'm learning to improve my foreign language skills.

Sorry, SheWolf I'm spamming your thread, I can delete this if you want.
    He was not poking at you. He was making a joke. His English is basic (beginner) and I think he uses translators sometimes. I am just starting to get his jokes and I have been reading his posts for months.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

He was not poking at you.
    "poking" on general situation, while others represent it

His English is basic (beginner) and I think he uses translators sometimes.
    Don't use them. Also there is no language issue to understand me incorrectly.

I am just starting to get his jokes and I have been reading his posts for months.
    fascinating

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

"poking" on general situation, while others represent it

Don't use them. Also there is no language issue to understand me incorrectly.

fascinating
    Maybe you should start then!

You are easily fascinated it seems.

YWIMW

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

That's a good idea.

What'd you mean?
    lol he means today or in this day people can make and have their own grammar (rules and all) like in the cave days when people were just creating languages. That is freedom of human action.

Oops. Yes! I was looking for specific points that ring as Fi to you.
    Judging who is good or bad. Coming to one's ethical conclusions of things rather than reflecting on society's expectations of ethics
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You are easily fascinated it seems.
    yep, by fascinating things

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

yep, by fascinating things

Sorry for the derail @SheWolf but how does a derail make you feel? Are you feeling more like, "I don't care." or "How rude of them?" or "other"?

I will read your thread properly later and give any impressions on type. I feel like I already did give impressions in another thread but I might have only thought it, not post it.

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

just not bad

TIM
    EIE 2w3 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry for the derail @SheWolf but how does a derail make you feel? Are you feeling more like, "I don't care." or "How rude of them?" or "other"?

I will read your thread properly later and give any impressions on type. I feel like I already did give impressions in another thread but I might have only thought it, not post it.
    I don't think necessarily how rude, it's more like derailing from my question. I prefer it when people stay on topic, especially in the case of typing someone. But this derail isn't the worst I've had to deal with.

For what it's worth, I think this is the first time I've seen you lol. So if you were in another thread of mine, I don't remember either. Lol.
    ~~
    Scorpio() Capricorn (☾)
    Slytherin/Horned Serpent
    Chaotic Good

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He was not poking at you. He was making a joke. His English is basic (beginner) and I think he uses translators sometimes. I am just starting to get his jokes and I have been reading his posts for months.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    lol he means today or in this day people can make and have their own grammar (rules and all) like in the cave days when people were just creating languages. That is freedom of human action.
    Hi, Aylen! Hello, Maritsa! Thank you for your replies.
    Actually, I don't mind poking and criticizing, as long as it's polite. I got his joke at first, shrugged it off, then I kind of realized it's one side of a coin, so I took a peek, that's why I asked her/him 'what'd you mean' maybe s/he also had a feedback for me. I don't mind people teaching me how to use your language properly, it's educational, and haha, don't worry I wasn't searching for a verbal abuse with Sol. But it would be nice of him/her that instead of you, s/he faced me to explain.

@SheWolf so, SEE or ESI? SEE-Fi is a good call.
    Last edited by blue hummingbird; 06-23-2016 at 10:39 PM.

TIM
    EIE 2w3 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, Aylen! Hello, Maritsa! Thank you for your replies.
    Actually, I don't mind poking and criticizing, as long as it's polite. I got his joke at first, shrugged it off, then I kind of realized it's one side of a coin, so I took a peek, that's why I asked her/him 'what'd you mean' maybe s/he also had a feedback for me. I don't mind people teaching me how to use your language properly, it's educational, and haha, don't worry I wasn't searching for a verbal abuse with Sol. But it would be nice of him/her that instead of you, s/he faced me to explain.

@SheWolf so, SEE or ESI? SEE-Fi is a good call.
    I lean SEE-Fi. Personally, I don't see typical IJ temperament in myself. But, obviously since I created this I was open to different input.
    ~~
    Scorpio() Capricorn (☾)
    Slytherin/Horned Serpent
    Chaotic Good

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I lean SEE-Fi. Personally, I don't see typical IJ temperament in myself. But, obviously since I created this I was open to different input.
    Creative or Harmonizing (DCNH) subtypes can be like that, defy all stereotypes and classic character traits, it's a good idea to think of that possibility. Maybe you should give it a go.
    I'm not a native English speaker. I apologise for any grammatical mistake, and feedback/correction is always welcome!

TIM
    EIE 2w3 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Creative or Harmonizing (DCNH) subtypes can be like that, defy all stereotypes and classic character traits, it's a good idea to think of that possibility. Maybe you should give it a go.
    Yes, I haven't looked into DCNH much, yet. Perhaps I should. I don't fit the SEE stereotypes. I'm not necessarily confrontational or anything.
    ~~
    Scorpio() Capricorn (☾)
    Slytherin/Horned Serpent
    Chaotic Good

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, I haven't looked into DCNH much, yet. Perhaps I should. I don't fit the SEE stereotypes. I'm not necessarily confrontational or anything.
    It means you pick your battle wisely. Maybe you are a matured SEE. ESIs are like that too, they don't actively search for confrontation nor they fear of it. Please update more about DCNH and your typing!
    I'm not a native English speaker. I apologise for any grammatical mistake, and feedback/correction is always welcome!

TIM
    EIE 2w3 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It means you pick your battle wisely. Maybe you are a matured SEE. ESIs are like that too, they don't actively search for confrontation nor they fear of it. Please update more about DCNH and your typing!
    Well, I suppose it depends on what you define as confrontation. I'm not afraid of a physical altercation whatsoever. And if someone genuinely pisses me off, I don't fear conflict with them.

I'll look into the DCNH subs now. Do you have any useful links?
    ~~
    Scorpio() Capricorn (☾)
    Slytherin/Horned Serpent
    Chaotic Good

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll look into the DCNH subs now. Do you have any useful links?
    Try reading this page, and please let us know!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I'll look into the DCNH subs now.
    Subtypes is not normal Socionics. DCNH is just one of baseless bs.

I don't fit the SEE stereotypes.
    You fit to "SEE stereotypes" partly, as this type was assumed for you as possible, and seems not only by me. Even if it's your type you'll never fit to "stereotypes" on 100%, they are just average. The important is to "stereotypes" of what type you fit best of all. Without IR it's doubtful to understand, anyway. And with gathering exotic bs like subtypes you may only to fool yourself.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

@SheWolf

Have you considered Beta NF? I am glad I read the op. We actually have a few things in common. I guess Gamma SF is as good a choice as any but I am getting a bit of a Beta vibe. Also, have you considered sx/sp? There is something very familiar about you. You remind me of someone else who posted here awhile back who also had similar interests.

Did you make a video or post pics?

FWIW, Se valuing is the strongest vibe I am getting. Otherwise you feel a bit nebulous, to me. I guess I will just pay more attention and see if anything forms from that.

YWIMW

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is something very familiar about you. You remind me of someone else who posted here awhile back who also had similar interests.
    I agree. I think we are thinking of the same person.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You remind me of someone else who posted here awhile back who also had similar interests. Did you make a video or post pics?
    video
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1131630

TIM
    EIE 2w3 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yup. That's me.

I can honestly say I literally just enjoy filling out questionnaires. Lol. For the most part.
    ~~
    Scorpio() Capricorn (☾)
    Slytherin/Horned Serpent
    Chaotic Good

TIM
    EIE 2w3 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@SheWolf

Have you considered Beta NF? I am glad I read the op. We actually have a few things in common. I guess Gamma SF is as good a choice as any but I am getting a bit of a Beta vibe. Also, have you considered sx/sp? There is something very familiar about you. You remind me of someone else who posted here awhile back who also had similar interests.

Did you make a video or post pics?

FWIW, Se valuing is the strongest vibe I am getting. Otherwise you feel a bit nebulous, to me. I guess I will just pay more attention and see if anything forms from that.
    I have considered Beta NF before. Like maybe EIE. But, I don't really relate to the whole "affecting emotional atmosphere" stuff that Fe-dom is associated with. I certainly don't think I'm Ni-dom either, though the Ni questions are very interesting to me. I talk to an ILI regularly though Skype, who types me at SEE-Fi.

Nebulous, hm? Well, I would say that questionnaires really just skim the surface of a person honestly. If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer. As for my Enneagram, I type at 6w7 > 4w3 > 1w9 sx/so

Here's a picture gallery.

http://imgur.com/a/qiEoO
    ~~
    Scorpio() Capricorn (☾)
    Slytherin/Horned Serpent
    Chaotic Good

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Subtypes is not normal Socionics. DCNH is just one of baseless bs.
    And with gathering exotic bs like subtypes you may only to fool yourself.
    Do you have any insights to prove its baselessness?

Here's a picture gallery.

http://imgur.com/a/qiEoO
    Have you considered a VI thread?

TIM
    EIE 2w3 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have you considered a VI thread?
    If I did it would be for fun. I don't believe in typing off of VI alone. There's just nothing factual about it to me.
    ~~
    Scorpio() Capricorn (☾)
    Slytherin/Horned Serpent
    Chaotic Good

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast