User Tag List

Thread: Hello. I am Vanakquts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hello. I am Vanakquts

Male, 1981
    Last edited by vanakquts; 06-17-2016 at 02:54 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vanakquts View Post
    Interested in: Subtype fine-determination; VI; ec advanced stuff
    subtypes and VI (if you associate it with physiognomy) is not advanced, but bs stuff. as it's not normal Socionics and have no reasonable basis

if you want opinions about your type, then create a typing theme
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1096450

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's kind of one of the most awesome usernames ever?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Welcome!

1981?

The Rooster's Personality: Observant, Hardworking...

People born in a year of the Rooster are very observant. Hardworking, resourceful, courageous and talented, Roosters are very confident about themselves.Roosters are always active, amusing and popular among the crowd. Roosters are talkative, outspoken, frank, open, honest, and loyal individuals. They like to be the center of attention and always appear attractive and beautiful.

Roosters are happiest when they are surrounded by others, whether at a party or just a social gathering. They enjoy the spotlight and will exhibit their charm at any occasion.Roosters expect others to listen to them while they speak, and can become agitated if others don't. Vain and boastful, Roosters like to brag about themselves and their accomplishments.Their continually seeking the unwavering attention of others annoys people around them at times.Good Health for "Roosters" People born in a year of the Rooster are typically healthy people. They are active and enjoy sports such as hiking and swimming. Roosters don't get sick very often because they tend to fight illness well. Even when they do become ill, they feel better quickly. Roosters are a little sensitive, and they feel stressed and moody at times.

The Best Jobs and Careers for Roosters

Roosters are more motivated than other animals in the Chinese zodiac, making their careers a priority in their lives. Roosters are hard working, multi-talented, and can deal with a variety of jobs.Good career choices for Roosters are newsreader, sales person, restaurant owner, hairdresser, public relations officer, farmer, athlete, teacher, waiter, journalist, travel writer, dentist, surgeon, soldier, fireman, security guard, and police officer.

How to Build Relationships with "Roosters"

Roosters are loyal and they make devoted friends. They always keep their promises and are always true to their word. Sensitive individuals may find it hard to get along well with Roosters, because they always brag about themselves and their accomplishments, which may make others uncomfortable.

Just curious if any of that fits your personality even though your avatar is a feline.

No need to respond if you see this stuff as silly.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, Aylen, i am old.
    ILE-Ti

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vanakquts View Post
    Yes, Aylen, i am old.
    That's one way to look at it.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Jello
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html