IEI-Ni 9w8 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (Jake7295)

Member Questionnaire 1 (Jake7295)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    Beauty is something that is pleasing to the eye, whether it be a person, place, or thing. Even concepts can be deemed beautiful, if it brings mutual understanding to a group. Love is the feeling of not wanting to let something, or someone go. You want to be attached to them, through the ups-and-downs, because you have faith that love will conquer all obstacles.
    What are your most important values?
    Understanding of one another, cooperation, and putting others before yourself.
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I don't have any spiritual/religious beliefs per se, I just think that inner peace comes from within, instead of without. If I did have any one spiritual/religious belief then it would probably be Buddhism, as that's the closest religious philosophy to my worldview. I don't like restraining myself to any one doctrine, and like to take each as their own in order to compare to one another.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    I want to think that war and militaries are unnecessary, however, I do recognize that the world has spiraled into chaos too far to completely give up fighting for one's cause. Power is to stand your ground and influence others, without being influenced.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    I love talking to other people; just hearing their stories and what their worldview is like is amazing. Everyone is different, everyone has their opinion, and we all fit into the celestial whole because of it. My interests are psychology, religion, and marketing. I love to learn and see how different things impact one another, and psychology (namely typology), helps me understand humanity, or at least be more accepting of others.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    Not really. I do the bare minimum, as in trying to workout a couple times a week, but if I have other things that need to be done and I don't have time for working out then I will put it on the back-burner.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    I think they're boring, and I'm a little messy in that regard. However, I do take my professional work fairly seriously (although I do tend to slack off (I'm typing this while at work)).
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    I don't really watch movies or read books. I think the last book I read was Sam Harris' 'Guide to Spirituality without Religion', which introduced me to meditation but other than that, I really don't have an interest. I like to watch YouTube videos to get a good sense of other peoples' types and to compare them to myself and others, for knowledge purposes, but unfortunately I don't retain a lot of what I take in so I tend to forget things if I don't write them down (which I tend to forget to do anyways).
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    Losing people who I care about makes me cry, and I try not to do that too often. Relationships happen, and unfortunately most of them end. Hanging out with friends makes me happy, and that's something I enjoy. Spending time with loved ones makes me appreciate them much more, rather than talking to them via electronics.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    I've always felt cast-out, and since I can remember I've always wanted to learn more about myself. I was taking Buzzfeed-esque quizzes when I was young, just to figure out who I was. So I guess it's more of a 'sense of belonging'.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    I'm lazy, and can be apathetic. I do understand this and I try not to be too lazy, but sometimes I just can't help it. I tend to put a lot of things off to the last minute as well, which I realized I need to break that habit.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    People say that I'm comforting, and I know how to make others laugh. I like this about myself, as well as understanding everything. This can turn into persuading people of things that are probably not true, just because I've built that reputation for myself.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    Keeping healthy and maintaining day-to-day work. Maybe forcing me to get off of my bed would be helpful as well.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    I don't feel stuck in a rut often, and when I do it takes me a while to recognize that I am. I feel like everything has worked itself out so far, and that's a 'spiritual belief' that I have, but as much as I don't like to rely on that idea, I tend to more often than I really should.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I like people who can tell me what to do, and who can be my guide when it comes to health. My best friend is undoubtedly an ISTP, and he knows how to rearrange me and help me decide on a plan of action when he sees fit.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    Romance is amazing. It's something that I feel should be included in everyone's lives. With a little bit of playfulness/romance, then it will take your mind off of boring day-to-day work and get yourself and your S/O in that pure moment of clarity. I like playfulness, being cute, and being strong enough to hold their own in an argument. Not being able to bend so easily is something that I look for.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    I would want to be different from my parents, in the sense of being more understanding and taking into consideration what I grew up with in order to give my children a great time while living with me. I would see how they act and treat them how I would be like to be treated.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    I would want to understand where they are coming from, and see if there's any new information that I didn't consider that I can build into my current understanding. I would simply be curious about where they are coming from.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    I feel a little left out, so I tend to rely on what I see day to day. I don't tend to concern myself with the outside world that much, unless somebody presses me to pay attention to something. I think everyone plays a part in society, in some way. The first thing that comes to mind is the LGBTQ ordeal, but I don't see that as an everlasting problem.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    My friends just kind of fall into my lap and I like to be around them so I try to maintain some contact with them. I just be myself, knowing that they truly accept me for who I am.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    Friendly, maybe a little shy at first, but I like to initiate conversations with people. If it's somebody who I feel a connection with then I will try to maintain that relationship. Otherwise they are just another human being, that I'll still be nice to if they want to talk, but I wouldn't make it something to go out of my way for.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Si rational. I see Fi valuing. Please talk about work what do you do?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEI-Ni 9w8 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi! I do administrative work, as of right now. It's more of a project-based job and it's at my university.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jake7295 View Post
    Hi! I do administrative work, as of right now. It's more of a project-based job and it's at my university.
    Okay you do that job but how do you approach your work? Do you organize a certain way. Do you feel that others don't do a good enough job
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    IEI-Ni 9w8 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just see what we need to do on a day-to-day basis. Usually I have a project that needs to be finished up, but it sometimes relies on others' input before it gets sent out. I don't really organize in a certain way, I kind of just do what I feel like I need to do at that time. Everybody who I work with plays a good part and I don't get down on people if they aren't keeping up with their work. If somebody is running late on something then I have no issue with hanging out and waiting until it gets around to me.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

if you want normal typing, then make video
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1096450

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I just see what we need to do on a day-to-day basis. Usually I have a project that needs to be finished up, but it sometimes relies on others' input before it gets sent out. I don't really organize in a certain way, I kind of just do what I feel like I need to do at that time. Everybody who I work with plays a good part and I don't get down on people if they aren't keeping up with their work. If somebody is running late on something then I have no issue with hanging out and waiting until it gets around to me.
    Did you read up on the functions
    -

TIM
    IEI-Ni 9w8 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just the ones that you have listed on your tagline thing.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Just the ones that you have listed on your tagline thing.
    What do you think?
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Enfp is my best guess
    -

TIM
    IEI-Ni 9w8 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    What do you think?
    I don't think I'm a rational type, as I don't have a good concept of right/wrong, rather just going with the flow of the people that I'm around or talking with. I think I have a good sense of Ti, but it's definitely not my first form of input/output. My mind wanders a lot when I'm doing things, and I do get stuck in the zone and tend to not get out of it. I don't know if that's Te or not, but I think I have a decent grasp on it. I'm good at recognizing Fi but it doesn't impact my decisions in the present, rather just how the whole group feels. Example: my friend and his girlfriend were having this play-fight thing at my other friend's house (about 10 people or so), and nobody really knew how to deal with it so we all just put it aside. I kind of just spaced out and tried not to pay any attention to it, although I wanted to step in and tell them to stop before it became too bad. I don't know if that's Fe or not, I feel like it is. Ni, I feel that I have a good grasp on too. "prophecy" seems like a god-like word and it's a little off-putting though. Not sure how I feel about Ne. I have a good grasp on Si, as I like pleasure/comfort but it's not my first order of business. I don't really know what my first order of business is in the first place though... Se I sometimes use, but only to help me and I don't like to be in charge of other people.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I don't think I'm a rational type, as I don't have a good concept of right/wrong, rather just going with the flow of the people that I'm around or talking with. I think I have a good sense of Ti, but it's definitely not my first form of input/output. My mind wanders a lot when I'm doing things, and I do get stuck in the zone and tend to not get out of it. I don't know if that's Te or not, but I think I have a decent grasp on it. I'm good at recognizing Fi but it doesn't impact my decisions in the present, rather just how the whole group feels. Example: my friend and his girlfriend were having this play-fight thing at my other friend's house (about 10 people or so), and nobody really knew how to deal with it so we all just put it aside. I kind of just spaced out and tried not to pay any attention to it, although I wanted to step in and tell them to stop before it became too bad. I don't know if that's Fe or not, I feel like it is. Ni, I feel that I have a good grasp on too. "prophecy" seems like a god-like word and it's a little off-putting though. Not sure how I feel about Ne. I have a good grasp on Si, as I like pleasure/comfort but it's not my first order of business. I don't really know what my first order of business is in the first place though... Se I sometimes use, but only to help me and I don't like to be in charge of other people.
    Ne?
    -

TIM
    IEI-Ni 9w8 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Ne?
    I really only like to learn things if it's an area of interest, which I don't have many. I think my brother uses Ne a lot, as he can constantly talk about unusual possibilities without getting bored. When he does it I just zone out

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Hi, I suggest you look at taking some Socionics tests, and look at the wiki and [url=Articles[/url] ^ section (via the appropriate tab on the forum bar).

( I don't typically find it effective to attempt to analyse someone's type from their questionnaire answers)