TIM
    xNFp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default VI me

Hey,
    I originally decided to fill in some questionnaires, but they are excruciatingly boring, so I decided to give VI a shot. I know that pictures are not enough to determine your type etc etc, but I still want to hear what you can say given just these pics. I might make a video, someday

http://i.imgur.com/Pl9EHv4.jpg?1
    http://i.imgur.com/e6X3uMv.jpg?1
    http://i.imgur.com/H7MvIkM.jpg?1
    http://i.imgur.com/4GIt3ZJ.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/24D2N2h.jpg?2
    http://i.imgur.com/BuTl5hi.jpg?1

Here's my tumblr (if you're interested, perhaps it'll give you some clues, idk) : http://tiigritaltsutaja.tumblr.com/

Also, I usually test as IEI or IEE, usually IEI though, but I don't really believe in tests.
    Even though I don't like questionnaires and I don't believe in tests, I believe in you and your ability to reach some consensus based on these (crappy) pictures!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Hum well SEE typically have a round face but you can be IEI. I don't know about IEE
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

From your pictures, I would say, not Alpha, not Beta. More Delta than Gamma, but Gamma SF is a possibility. IEI seems a stretch. I associate your appearance much more with Ne than with Ni. Beta dress is more relaxed and flowing, Delta dress is more classic and precise, more "perfected". In your pictures, your clothes appear more Delta.
    The last picture does look a bit like IEE, but the others do not show that steel-core inner quality in them. It is probably most like what you will look like when you get older.
    For some reason, you remind me a bit of Maritsa. Your avatar strikes me as more SEE, though.

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger tamer View Post
    Hey,
    I originally decided to fill in some questionnaires, but they are excruciatingly boring, so I decided to give VI a shot. I know that pictures are not enough to determine your type etc etc, but I still want to hear what you can say given just these pics. I might make a video, someday

http://i.imgur.com/Pl9EHv4.jpg?1
    http://i.imgur.com/e6X3uMv.jpg?1
    http://i.imgur.com/H7MvIkM.jpg?1
    http://i.imgur.com/4GIt3ZJ.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/24D2N2h.jpg?2
    http://i.imgur.com/BuTl5hi.jpg?1

Here's my tumblr (if you're interested, perhaps it'll give you some clues, idk) : http://tiigritaltsutaja.tumblr.com/

Also, I usually test as IEI or IEE, usually IEI though, but I don't really believe in tests.
    Even though I don't like questionnaires and I don't believe in tests, I believe in you and your ability to reach some consensus based on these (crappy) pictures!
    Hm, three possibilities based on how your face looks at various angles. The first few photos you look very much like a dark haired SLI as you look a lot like my wife but with more of a baby face. Then the middle photos you start to look much more SEE in appearance. Then your last photo you look like an ESI, so I'm going to go with that, you are an ESI based on VI, IMO. Also because you called your own photos crappy. lol A lot of ESIs I know always downplay themselves online.

IEE Ne Creative Type

Some and role lovin too. () I too...
    !!!!!!

TIM
    xNFp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    From your pictures, I would say, not Alpha, not Beta. More Delta than Gamma, but Gamma SF is a possibility. IEI seems a stretch. I associate your appearance much more with Ne than with Ni. Beta dress is more relaxed and flowing, Delta dress is more classic and precise, more "perfected". In your pictures, your clothes appear more Delta.
    The last picture does look a bit like IEE, but the others do not show that steel-core inner quality in them. It is probably most like what you will look like when you get older.
    For some reason, you remind me a bit of Maritsa. Your avatar strikes me as more SEE, though.
    all of these pictures are from my graduation ceremonies (choir, school etc), in everyday life I don't wear nearly as classic clothes. The dress with the pink for instance is my choir uniform, so I had no say in that. As for my graduation dress (blue), I left buying the dress on the last minute, so this was what I had to go with. Although I do like this dress, so whatever all worked out well
    Last edited by Tiger tamer; 06-16-2016 at 09:26 AM.

TIM
    xNFp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MisterNi View Post
    Hm, three possibilities based on how your face looks at various angles. The first few photos you look very much like a dark haired SLI as you look a lot like my wife but with more of a baby face. Then the middle photos you start to look much more SEE in appearance. Then your last photo you look like an ESI, so I'm going to go with that, you are an ESI based on VI, IMO. Also because you called your own photos crappy. lol A lot of ESIs I know always downplay themselves online.
    I had never considered ESI before, but they seem too much of neat freaks to be me. My room looks like a waste ground with no free floor to step on. I lived with a friend for a while (cause my mother threw me out) and even then I couldn't keep the room under control, although usually I try to be more neat with other people, cause it's embarassing But after a while I get too lazy to keep the room clean, it takes too much energy to keep up with and tbh it's not something I care about. Thanks for your input though i'm not saying there's no possibility I am ESI, but then I am an extremely disorderly one.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Photos gave thoughts about Se valued type.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had never considered ESI before, but they seem too much of neat freaks to be me. My room looks like a waste ground with no free floor to step on. I lived with a friend for a while (cause my mother threw me out) and even then I couldn't keep the room under control, although usually I try to be more neat with other people, cause it's embarassing But after a while I get too lazy to keep the room clean, it takes too much energy to keep up with and tbh it's not something I care about. Thanks for your input though i'm not saying there's no possibility I am ESI, but then I am an extremely disorderly one.
    I'm pretty sure they don't have a reputation for being neat freaks. If anything i've heard and experienced the opposite.

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You sound like an ESI. My sister is as well and she's not exactly always neat. Lol, you sound like you need a neat freak LIE to step into your home life and help you sort your mess. You are an ESI, and a lovely one at that.

IEE Ne Creative Type

!!!!!!

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Yeah gamma SF see upkeeping and cleaning and Si stuff as annoying or stupid.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MisterNi View Post
    You sound like an ESI. My sister is as well and she's not exactly always neat. Lol, you sound like you need a neat freak LIE to step into your home life and help you sort your mess. You are an ESI, and a lovely one at that.
    Lol you cant just decide someone is ESI after this little information.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Contra View Post
    I'm pretty sure they don't have a reputation for being neat freaks. If anything i've heard and experienced the opposite.
    "My room looks like a waste ground with no free floor to step on."
    it's not about J-S types

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    "My room looks like a waste ground with no free floor to step on."
    it's not about J-S types
    I'm not sure it's type related at all, but you're going to have to expound because i don't know what you're trying to say

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by msnobody View Post
    Lol you cant just decide someone is ESI after this little information.
    Someone who isn't incompetent at VI can make decisions on a person's type quickly can; someone like me.

IEE Ne Creative Type

!!!!!!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Well, you need a Te type to keep you organized lol. And now just decide how much ordering around can you handle.

Bossy?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LSE (my favorite type of Te) yummy!: "I'm setting the alarm for 7am" "Get up, you have to be at work by 8. With this traffic you won't be able to make it (bittch, bittch,)" me..."alright!" "Sorry for being rude. I know how to manage time."

ILI (My mom) sweetheart, it's 7 am, didn't you say that you need to be at work by 8? Me Yes, mommy. Well, get up and I'll give you lunch all packed to go (kiss and I love you)..
    -

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Based only on VI only, I got an SEE impression, you have a very sharp glance... also you are very pretty in a catlike way.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey,
    In most of the pics, which are not quite revealing, you tend to IEI, but the last picture reveals a somewhat reserved IEE of the more irrational kind. We definitively need more material.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fwiw, i get SEE vibes too... but you could totally be something else, considering we don't have that much info.

TIM
    xNFp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Contra View Post
    Sorry, my bad it's just that they seem very organized, which I am not.

TIM
    xNFp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    Based only on VI only, I got an SEE impression, you have a very sharp glance... also you are very pretty in a catlike way.
    aww thanks

TIM
    xNFp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    In most of the pics, which are not quite revealing, you tend to IEI, but the last picture reveals a somewhat reserved IEE of the more irrational kind. We definitively need more material.
    I'll probably make a video, maybe tomorrow? if i'll have enough time. What should I do/speak about in the video though?

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry, my bad it's just that they seem very organized, which I am not.
    Eh no big deal to me. i'm not ESI so i don't care. Just saying that being disorganized isn't a reason to discount the typing. Not saying you are ESI or anything.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll probably make a video, maybe tomorrow? if i'll have enough time. What should I do/speak about in the video though?
    Talk about something you want to share with the world. Can be anything, e.g. if you're a fan of Jeff Koons, talk about Jeff Koons. In no case make a video in which you answer questions from other forum members, that will only provide forced answers and useless information.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

1. The most delicious food you've had to eat and what you liked about it.

2. I would like to hear you talk about the next place you would like to travel to.
    -

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You see two guys. Both are introverts. One of them can fix your car and likes to go on long trips. The other reads a lot and can explain how everything works, but rarely works on stuff himself. Which one do you prefer?

You see a guy who is very approachable, very interesting. You go up to him and say Hi!. He doesn't respond right away, but then he looks at you and says something that makes you think he might be morally suspect, but maybe not. What do you do?

Which word better describes you: Artistic or Idealistic?

How do you feel when someone predicts with assurance that you're going to do something?

Would you rather your boyfriend create a comfortable-feeling space for you, or would you rather open him up to see what makes him tick?

P.S. In your video, talk about something that you really like and something that you really don't like. Talk about why you feel this way.

TIM
    Ni-ENTj 8w9 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Depending on the pictures, you look like different types, so I'll reserve judgement.

TIM
    xNFp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry guys, the video has to wait a little bit, cause I cannot find a time where no one would be at home (and I feel weird speaking to my laptop when other people are around). I'll answer your questions in the meantime yayyy

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    1. The most delicious food you've had to eat and what you liked about it.

2. I would like to hear you talk about the next place you would like to travel to.
    1. I don't really eat food because of the taste, it's more like I eat it to fill up my stomach when I feel hungry... I usually don't choose what to eat, as in, I don't pay any attention to the nutrients or any of that, I just eat whatever. But if I would HAVE to choose something, it would probably be hot salsa. I have these phases in my life where I am completely addicted to one food item: nutella, peanut butter, rye bread, bacon etc etc. Right now it's hot salsa. It's just so spicy and salty and sweet and tomato-y and good I can eat it with a spoon straight from the bottle. I think what I like the most about it is the spice though.

2. I would absolutely love to travel the whole world. I want to see everything - I especially want to travel to S. America, Asia and Africa... No North America, sorry eventually I still want to visit it, but it's just that I am anyways bombarded with this western culture all the time, so now I want to see something else for a change. Again, if I have to choose one place, it would probably be India. I know a person from there and he is the kindest person I know. It's such a versatile country filled with culture and many different people, I would like to visit the more western and modern part as well as the more rural areas. It's also warm and since I live in a place where it's quite cold all year round, it would be a very nice change. Japan also seems interesting and kinda wacky, so I would probably feel at home there

Adam, I'm going to reply to your questions later

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I cannot find a time where no one would be at home (and I feel weird speaking to my laptop when other people are around).
    Hint: talking to smartphones people handle better. Hint2: place a photo of some dude on the screen and talk to him.
    It's important the camera was directed horizontally on you, not from below - so place your device accordingly.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see SEE in your eyes. Or ESI, but I would say you are SEE-Fi.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Hint: talking to smartphones people handle better. Hint2: place a photo of some dude on the screen and talk to him.
    It's important the camera was directed horizontally on you, not from below - so place your device accordingly.
    THE MANAGING DIRECTOR

Externally severe and efficient.

My response:

Do it when you find the space and time where you feel comfortable. People here aren't running away anytime soon.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Sorry guys, the video has to wait a little bit, cause I cannot find a time where no one would be at home (and I feel weird speaking to my laptop when other people are around). I'll answer your questions in the meantime yayyy

1. I don't really eat food because of the taste, it's more like I eat it to fill up my stomach when I feel hungry... I usually don't choose what to eat, as in, I don't pay any attention to the nutrients or any of that, I just eat whatever. But if I would HAVE to choose something, it would probably be hot salsa. I have these phases in my life where I am completely addicted to one food item: nutella, peanut butter, rye bread, bacon etc etc. Right now it's hot salsa. It's just so spicy and salty and sweet and tomato-y and good I can eat it with a spoon straight from the bottle. I think what I like the most about it is the spice though.

2. I would absolutely love to travel the whole world. I want to see everything - I especially want to travel to S. America, Asia and Africa... No North America, sorry eventually I still want to visit it, but it's just that I am anyways bombarded with this western culture all the time, so now I want to see something else for a change. Again, if I have to choose one place, it would probably be India. I know a person from there and he is the kindest person I know. It's such a versatile country filled with culture and many different people, I would like to visit the more western and modern part as well as the more rural areas. It's also warm and since I live in a place where it's quite cold all year round, it would be a very nice change. Japan also seems interesting and kinda wacky, so I would probably feel at home there

Adam, I'm going to reply to your questions later
    Doesn't sound like you are well in touch with your internal sensory world as external senses are just to acquire the object. Se or Ne.
    -

TIM
    xNFp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You see two guys. Both are introverts. One of them can fix your car and likes to go on long trips. The other reads a lot and can explain how everything works, but rarely works on stuff himself. Which one do you prefer?
    Oh for sure the one, who could fix my car and likes to go on long trips. I myself already read a lot (and cannot really do anything useful) and I need someone who would help me with practical things. As I mentioned before, I want to travel the whole world so this is something we could do together for instance or we could share our experiences with each other. Although it would probably be interesting to discuss ideas with the other guy, I’m afraid it will lead to some disagreements and mutual laziness. I would prefer someone who is active and encourages me to be active as well.

You see a guy who is very approachable, very interesting. You go up to him and say Hi!. He doesn't respond right away, but then he looks at you and says something that makes you think he might be morally suspect, but maybe not. What do you do?
    It would probably make him more interesting to me in a way, more intriguing. Not every day a person randomly says something morally suspect to a complete stranger. My reaction would also depend on the way he said it: was he being serious or did he say it in a joking manner? Why would he say something like that? Was he trying to make a memorable first impression? Wtf? I wouldn’t probably do much though and I would still try to be friends with him, if he seems likeable otherwise.

Which word better describes you: Artistic or Idealistic?
    I would like both words to describe me, but tbh I think I’m neither I’m too lazy to be considered artistic (i do paint, draw and write songs, but not that much). I do think a lot about how the world could be better and how unfair many things are, I watch documentaries and read about these topics, but I don’t have any actual realistic solutions. At the same time I am painfully oblivious to some problems in the world (mostly the things that have happened very recently, since I don’t really follow the news, not that interested), it’s like I only care about the bigger, more serious problems that span over a longer period of time.

How do you feel when someone predicts with assurance that you're going to do something?
    Again, I would be a little bit intrigued. I would try to find out, how he/she is so assured about it and perhaps try to do the exact opposite.

Would you rather your boyfriend create a comfortable-feeling space for you, or would you rather open him up to see what makes him tick?
    Definitely the second option, because I feel like I anyways do it in my everyday life. I constantly try to get to the "essence" (?) of people, since we all wear a mask that is not the real us and I want to know what hides behind that mask. That’s one of the reasons I want to study psychology, to understand humans better. I absolutely love classic Russian writers for instance, because I believe they grasp the human soul and character so well. I also like Russian classical music, because it I feel touches the soul of a person almost intrusively, the emotions are so powerful and strong and dramatic. I don't care that much for comfort anyway.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Oh for sure the one, who could fix my car and likes to go on long trips. I myself already read a lot (and cannot really do anything useful) and I need someone who would help me with practical things. As I mentioned before, I want to travel the whole world so this is something we could do together for instance or we could share our experiences with each other. Although it would probably be interesting to discuss ideas with the other guy, I’m afraid it will lead to some disagreements and mutual laziness. I would prefer someone who is active and encourages me to be active as well.
    IEE >>>>SEE, because SLI do go on long trips and can fix cars, while ILI's are better at planning. Also, ILI's are not as active at doing stuff as SLI's.

It would probably make him more interesting to me in a way, more intriguing. Not every day a person randomly says something morally suspect to a complete stranger. My reaction would also depend on the way he said it: was he being serious or did he say it in a joking manner? Why would he say something like that? Was he trying to make a memorable first impression? Wtf? I wouldn’t probably do much though and I would still try to be friends with him, if he seems likeable otherwise.
    no conclusion, because the question was poorly formulated. Sorry. I knew it at the time, but was in a hurry to post.

I would like both words to describe me, but tbh I think I’m neither I’m too lazy to be considered artistic (i do paint, draw and write songs, but not that much). I do think a lot about how the world could be better and how unfair many things are, I watch documentaries and read about these topics, but I don’t have any actual realistic solutions. At the same time I am painfully oblivious to some problems in the world (mostly the things that have happened very recently, since I don’t really follow the news, not that interested), it’s like I only care about the bigger, more serious problems that span over a longer period of time.
    IEE >> SEE, because IEE have some artistic talent, and care about things in the abstract, and are more idealistic, which you talked about more.

Again, I would be a little bit intrigued. I would try to find out, how he/she is so assured about it and perhaps try to do the exact opposite.
    IEE >>>>SEE, because IEE's hate destiny, and prefer Ne over Ni.

Definitely the second option, because I feel like I anyways do it in my everyday life. I constantly try to get to the "essence" (?) of people, since we all wear a mask that is not the real us and I want to know what hides behind that mask. That’s one of the reasons I want to study psychology, to understand humans better. I absolutely love classic Russian writers for instance, because I believe they grasp the human soul and character so well. I also like Russian classical music, because it I feel touches the soul of a person almost intrusively, the emotions are so powerful and strong and dramatic. I don't care that much for comfort anyway.
    SEE >> IEE, This question might also be poorly formulated. I was trying to define a clear choice between a care-receiver and an aggressor, and you answered Aggressor. It is possible that the natural requirement for an IEE to make the first move on the inert SLI is distorting the essential nature of care-receiver and this is showing the flaws in my question, but IDK. I have known IEE's who don't care about comfort, but still like to be cared-for, in an Fi-Si way. Still, you answered Aggressor, so let's go with that with a jaundiced eye.

It is my opinion that you are IEE and possibly sx-first, the later from the image in your avatar and the fact that you appear generally similar to an SEE. In my opinion, you also VI as IEE.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 06-19-2016 at 11:53 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I want to say IEI and final
    -

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

purely based on the photos, either beta NF or gamma SF. my guess is EIE !

edit: i really like the stuff on your tumblr . nice selection ..

TIM
    xNFp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE >>>>SEE, because IEE's hate destiny, and prefer Ne over Ni.
    As in IEEs don't believe in fate? I wouldn't say that I hate destiny, but I don’t whole-heartedly believe in it either... I think life gives us opportunities and our task is to understand when it happens and decide whether we want to accept them. I do not believe in some kind of set-in-stone fate though.
    Well all in all, it doesn’t really matter whether we take these chances or not, because life is pointless anyways, but I believe that once I was put on this earth, I should take this opportunity (hehe) and try to experience all the earth has to offer, hence the reason I want to travel the world

It is my opinion that you are IEE and possibly sx-first,
    hmm maybe. I believe I am sp last, but sx/so has always seemed too intense for me so I have usually concluded I am so/sx. I probably am a 6w7 or 9w1.

Thank you

TIM
    xNFp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    I want to say IEI and final
    Would you elaborate on that? Why do you think so? (I don't want to question your typing skills, I am just curious)

TIM
    xNFp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lim View Post
    purely based on the photos, either beta NF or gamma SF. my guess is EIE !

edit: i really like the stuff on your tumblr . nice selection ..
    whoa, a type that hasn't been suggested before! Why exactly EIE from beta NFs and gamma SFs?

PS. I like you (cause you like my tumblr)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Would you elaborate on that? Why do you think so? (I don't want to question your typing skills, I am just curious)
    Low activity again could be indicating either IEI or EII types. This "I would prefer someone who is active and encourages me to be active as well." Because of this more Introvert
    -

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast