Thread: Delta Appreciation

TIM
    IEI-Ni, 4-9-5, sx/sp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Delta Appreciation

You deltas are some of the most dependable people I have ever encountered. You do what you say you'll do and can always be counted on. I just wanted to say I really appreciate that
    IEI-Ni, DCNH-H, 4w5-9w1-5w4, sx/sp, Aquarius sun, Leo rising
    "From their lives, and not least from their greatest fault--their inability to communicate--we may understand one of the greatest errors of our civilization, that is, the superstitious belief in verbal statements, the boundless overestimation of instruction by means of words and methods."--C.G. Jung on the introverted irrational types

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Thank you
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Maybe you should marry one. I know of two IEI's married to LSE's. Their marriages have interesting similarities. You could explore that.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Maybe you should marry one. I know of two IEI's married to LSE's. Their marriages have interesting similarities. You could explore that.
    I'm gonna vote "no" on this one. I know / am related to a LSE + IEI couple who are currently divorcing. I saw the demise coming before the wedding... The bad parts get exaggerated and the good parts ignored.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    I'm gonna vote "no" on this one. I know / am related to a LSE + IEI couple who are currently divorcing. I saw the demise coming before the wedding... The bad parts get exaggerated and the good parts ignored.
    But, but... Hope spring eternal. After all, Socionics is bunk, right? Any two people can get along, if they are mature, etc.
    Seriously, both of the IEI-LSE marriages I know are not what I would call ideal. There is a lot of mutual admiration from a distance, though. The problems only appear when the distance grows less. Then, they separate, admiration grows, rinse, repeat.

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But, but... Hope spring eternal. After all, Socionics is bunk, right? Any two people can get along, if they are mature, etc.
    Seriously, both of the IEI-LSE marriages I know are not what I would call ideal. There is a lot of mutual admiration from a distance, though. The problems only appear when the distance grows less. Then, they separate, admiration grows, rinse, repeat.
    I'd call that the interplay of two idiots.

IEE Ne Creative Type

Some and role lovin too. () I too...
    !!!!!!

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, thank you to the OP; I'm not always dependable but I'm the best of the best.

IEE Ne Creative Type

Some and role lovin too. () I too...
    !!!!!!

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Actually, hope does spring eternal. It's important to walk on the sunny side of the street.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPOpk-4AqZQ

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He drowned himself in work, she drowned herself in alcohol, traveling, and an affair. If your coping mechanisms are stellar, yes, then perhaps a conflictor relationship could work... If by "work" we mean "are not absolutely horrible and good things can still happen."
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.