his ex-wife Sitora Yusufiy - INFP

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default orlando shooter

He was kinda hot in a narcissistically assholeish way.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36519883

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Also please type him. He's a Te valuer ofc.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Clearly mentally ill and self hating. His father was criticized on the news for calling him gay on several occasions (according to the news). His religious beliefs were in conflict with his sexuality. Coupled with mental illness, it was a recipe for disaster.

I saw his ex-wife yesterday give an interview yesterday. I would agree she is an NF. She says she had to be rescued by her family, from him.

This is a real mess actually because now people are seeing there was a lot more going on in this guy's mind. His neighbors were lesbians and they describe him as a very "nice guy" which contradicts some of the other stories. He also chose to shoot up a gay club a 100 miles away rather than someplace closer to home. People remember him being at the club several times before this happened. I think he did this for spiritual atonement because he could not reconcile being gay and raised a muslim. The mental illness just confused things more.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://www.forbes.com/sites/dandiamo.../#13bc10fe55d1

agree:
    2. Don’t glorify the shooter.

Mass shooters typically have personality disorders and feel marginalized by society.
    Last edited by marooned; 06-14-2016 at 04:10 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Coupled with mental illness, it was a recipe for disaster.
    It's pre-elections time. The main suspected is dead. The official version may to be lie partly or totally. There was doubtful Oswald precedent. And lie in today USA's medias is common today.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

SLI-Te 1w9 sp/sx

In terms of maximizing the use of tools to accomplish one's ends (in the case of mass shooters to kill as many as possible), Si/Te bears no equal. Articles said he made surveillance trips to different locations and was cool as a cucumber during the shooting...and while on the phone with police. It's like he's done it a thousand times, but he hasn't. Other mass shooters look like amateurs in comparison to Mateen as far as planning, accuracy, strategy and execution of that plan went. Columbine had two shooters and explosives on top of that, yet killed 12. So far the same has shown up with bombings on US Soil. Timothy McVeigh was also SLI (Si subtype).

http://www.masslive.com/news/boston/...ings_on_u.html
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 06-14-2016 at 05:42 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Imagine the situation. Small room. 100 adults in it. And one(!) man, without heavy weapons and granades, stays there and shoots people for >20 min. When it's enough 2 unarmed adults to stop him. If it's not Chuck Norris, certainly.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

It hurts my heart, with all the modern troubles that we have, that individuals would resort to more violence in the name of whatever. I'm not typing him
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    Ni-ENTj 8w9 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with Te valuing and sp/sx. I could humour SLI, but he could be ILI, ESI, LIE or LSE too. IEI works for the ex-wife.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    It hurts my heart, with all the modern troubles that we have, that individuals would resort to more violence in the name of whatever. I'm not typing him

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

he does seem like a Fi valuing type to me... in the region of ixfj or ixtp. he died a bit quick though, no interviews his father seemed estj. . so infj seems like a good fit for him to go with for the moment.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    SLI-Te 1w9 sp/sx

In terms of maximizing the use of tools to accomplish one's ends (in the case of mass shooters to kill as many as possible), Si/Te bears no equal. Articles said he made surveillance trips to different locations and was cool as a cucumber during the shooting...and while on the phone with police. It's like he's done it a thousand times, but he hasn't. Other mass shooters look like amateurs in comparison to Mateen as far as planning, accuracy, strategy and execution of that plan went. Columbine had two shooters and explosives on top of that, yet killed 12. So far the same has shown up with bombings on US Soil. Timothy McVeigh was also SLI (Si subtype).

http://www.masslive.com/news/boston/...ings_on_u.html
    Fi types can lack empathy too.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

magine the situation. Small room. 100 adults in it. And one(!) man, without heavy weapons and granades, stays there and shoots people for >20 min. When it's enough 2 unarmed adults to stop him. If it's not Chuck Norris, certainly.
    Yeah it took way longer than it should have been to stop him. Ppl were treating the situation like he had a lot of back up or something... but (this is non-pc for me to say but it's the truth) gay men in general are usually weak and bad at fighting, ESPECIALLY gay men who go to gay bars a lot and have a very strong public gay identity. A target that doesn't fight back is perfect for a bully/asshole. 1 str8 man can easily win a fight against 100,000 gay guys- that's part of the reason ppl don't want a gay man or woman as president. We can't let a cowardly pussy lead us. And it took the government too long to respond as well... SMASH triumphs against SWAT.

I dunno he was really conflicted, I like what Aylen said about not being able to reconcile Muslim and being gay. But men who have conflict like that usually just kill themselves, not other people. He also was just a sadist, an asshole etc - who had to make others suffering as he was.

I do have a morbid curiosity (I know it's petty but I don't care) of how aroused/sexual he could be around his wife. It's also possible he was bi.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

EII-Fi for his wife...

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Could be SLI

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    If only people realized that that's just their society. That things are different in other places they wouldn't be so bound up in such pressures or emotions
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html