Thread: Maddox (http://maddox.xmission.com)

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Maddox (http://maddox.xmission.com)

http://maddox.xmission.com/ I think he's pretty funny. Type? Thoughts?
    Just wondering what other people think about him...

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

T, I

TIM
    Ni-ENTj 8w9 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Been reading his stuff on and off since high school.

I get a huge sp/sx thing from him. Vibe and writing style.

I could see any of the four NTs except LII for him. Maybe a slight lean toward ILE.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think he is pretty clearly SLE. He is all about telling people his opinions (which are usually categorical - "this thing is crap") in the most offensive and profanity-filled way. He even says at the top: "If you disagree with anything you find on this page, you are wrong."

There are many "examples", here is just one:

Back when I first started riding bikes when I was 1 or 2 years old, I didn't realize how many crybaby car-blowhards were on the road. A car blowhard is someone who feels entitled to driving everywhere, complains about traffic while contributing to traffic and honks at cyclists when he or she stops texting long enough to notice one. This video summarizes people's irrational hatred of cyclists:

These crybaby idiots are incorrigible. And before you pigeon-hole me as some kind of granola bicycling activist, here's an important fact for you to consider: I don't give a shit about the environment. I don't ride my bike because I have delusions about saving the Earth. I'm not doing it to reduce my carbon footprint or to reduce our dependence on foreign oil or any of the other stupid hippy reasons people usually cite to guilt people into riding bikes.

I ride my bike because I'm a badass. It's badass to get where you're going entirely with the power of raw leg muscle. You have to think quick and pay attention to avoid death in traffic while cycling—the exact opposite of what most drivers do these days, as they're too addicted to checking their phones for the dopamine hit of another few "likes" on social networks. Biking is about efficiency. What kind of badass is a badass who wastes his time? No kind of badass. That's why I'm as efficient as possible when it comes to transportation. If you live in a mid-to-large sized city and the distance you're traveling is under 2 miles (3.2 km), there's no faster way to travel in heavy traffic than on a bike.

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    I think he is pretty clearly SLE. He is all about telling people his opinions (which are usually categorical - "this thing is crap") in the most offensive and profanity-filled way. He even says at the top: "If you disagree with anything you find on this page, you are wrong."

There are many "examples", here is just one:
    Heh, you know he does remind me of someone from the Army I knew in school. I figured him for SLE-Se for pretty much all the reasons you said. He had a very action-oriented, competitive, and insulting (to get a reaction out of people) personality. It's a little annoying until you get to know him; then it's kind of cute because he isn't as serious as his first-impressions gave off.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

SLE. Looks like pretty identical to electronics (in physics) lecturer, I once had (had a huge drive to reorganise everything he put his eyes into). Interesting type...
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org