This is a test I found out online. It'll remain unnamed. Answer it as truthfully as possible-truthfulness of the courtroom scale is advised. The results can also get uncomfortable, so be prepared. Here are the full 567 questions(Sigmar preserve me). You answer it by picking between True(T) and False(F). You can also abstain if you feel the question is middling. Without further ado:
1. I like mechanics magazines.
2. I have a good appetite.
3. I wake up fresh and rested most mornings.
4. I think I would enjoy the work of a librarian.
5. I am easily awakened by noise.
6. My father is a good man (or if your father is dead) my father was a good man.
7. I like to read newspaper articles on crime.
8. My hands and feet are usually warm enough.
9. My daily life is full of things that keep me interested.
10. I am about as able to work as I ever was.
11. There seems to be a lump in my throat much of the time.
12. My sex life is satisfactory.
13. People should try to understand their dreams and be guided by or take warning from them.
14. I enjoy detective or mystery stories.
15. I work under a great deal of tension.
16. Once in a while I think of things too bad to talk about.
17. I am sure I get a raw deal from life.
18. I am troubled by attacks of nausea and vomiting.
19. When I take a new job, I like to find out whom it is important to be nice to.
20. I am very seldom bothered by constipation.
21. At times I have very much wanted to leave home.
22. No one seems to understand me.
23. At times I have fits of laughing and crying that I cannot control.
24. Evil spirits possess me at times.
25. I would like to be a singer.
26. I feel that it is certainly best to keep my mouth shut when I am in trouble.
27. When people do me wrong, I feel I should pay them back, just for the principle of the thing.
28. I am bothered by an upset stomach several times a week.
29. At times I feel like swearing.
30. I have nightmares every few nights.
31. I find it hard to keep my mind on a task or job.
32. I have had very peculiar and strange experiences.
33. I seldom worry about my health.
34. I have never been in trouble because of my sexual behavior.
35. Sometimes when I was young I stole things.
36. I have a cough most of the time.
37. At times I feel like smashing things.
38. I have had periods of days, weeks, or months when I couldn't take care of things because I couldn't "get going".
39. My sleep is fitful and disturbed.
40. Much of the time, my head seems to hurt all over.
41. I do not always tell the truth.
42. If people had not had it in for me, I would have been much more successful.
43. My judgment is better than it ever was.
44. Once a week (or more often) I suddenly feel hot all over, for no reason.
45. I am in just as good physical health as most of my friends.
46. I prefer to pass by school friends, or people I know but have not seen for a long time, unless they speak to me first.
47. I am almost never bothered by pains over my heart or in my chest.
48. Most anytime I would rather sit and daydream than do anything else.
49. I am a very sociable person.
50. I have often had to take orders from someone who did not know as much as I did.
51. I do not read every editorial in the newspaper every day.
52. I have not lived the right kind of life.
53. Parts of my body often have feelings like burning, tingling, crawling, or like "going to sleep".
54. My family does not like the work I have chosen (or the work I intend to choose for my lifework).
55. I sometimes keep on at a thing until others lose their patience with me.
56. I wish I could be as happy as others seem to be.
57. I hardly ever feel pain in the back of my neck.
58. I think a great many people exaggerate their misfortunes in order to gain the sympathy and help of others.
59. I am troubled by discomfort in the pit of my stomach every few days or so.
60. When I am with people I am bothered by hearing very strange things.
61. I am an important person.
62. I have often wished I were a girl. (or if you are a girl) I have never been sorry that I am a girl.
63. My feelings are not easily hurt.
64. I enjoy reading love stories.
65. Most of the time I feel blue.
66. It would be better if almost all laws were thrown away.
67. I like poetry.
68. I sometimes tease animals.
69. I think I would like the kind of work a forest ranger does.
70. I am easily downed in an argument.
71. These days I find it hard not to give up hope of amounting to something.
72. My soul sometimes leaves my body.
73. I am certainly lacking in self-confidence.
74. I would like to be a florist.
75. I usually feel that life is worthwhile.
76. It takes a lot of argument to convince most people of the truth.
77. Once in a while I put off until tomorrow what I ought to do today.
78. Most people that know me like me.
79. I do not mind being made fun of.
80. I would like to be a nurse.
81. I think most people would lie to get ahead.
82. I do many things that I regret afterwards. (I regret things more than others seem to.)
83. I have very few quarrels with members of my family.
84. I was suspended from school one or more times for bad behavior.
85. At times, I have a strong urge to do something harmful or shocking.
86. I like to go to parties and other affairs where there is a lot of loud fun.
87. I have met problems so full of possibilities that I have been unable to make up my mind about them.
88. I believe that women ought to have as much sexual freedom as men.
89. My hardest battles are with myself.
90. I love my father, or (if your father is dead) I loved my father.
91. I have little or no trouble with my muscles twitching or jumping.
92. I don't seem to care what happens to me.
93. Sometimes when I am not well I am irritable.
94. Much of the time I feel as if I have done something wrong or evil.
95. I am happy most of the time.
96. I see things or animals or people around me that others do not see.
97. There seems to be a fullness in my head or nose most of the time.
98. Some people are so bossy that I feel like doing the opposite of what they request, even though I know they are right.
99. Someone has it in for me.
100. I have never done anything dangerous just for the thrill of it.