Thread: David Miscavige (scientology leader)

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default David Miscavige (scientology leader)

just saw the movie 'my scientology movie' from louis theroux.

The leader of scientology seems to be pretty crazy brutal and narcissistic.

Can you type him (i have little idea), it's also oke to give parts of his type, like is he extravert or introvert, emotion/logic etc.

Here's an interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exzmE3vW_Tw

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

youtuber comment with 56 likes: "I find that his reaction ,expression and intensity just like Tom Cruise ."

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Based on what I've read, I think it's likely he's an LSE. He's some pathological variant of the "company man", has no problems leading large groups and has no regard for the personal emotions/feelings of his underlings at all. He's very much about doing things "the right way", seems to get hung-up on details and punishes people if they fail to be exact on these things. He doesn't seem to have much vision for the future of Scientology either. He doesn't grasp that most people aren't attracted to psychological terrorism and mind control.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

N, E

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

He's very penetrating, very willful, he gazes at someone pierce fully. I associate that with Se. I think he has to be SLE. He speaks directly and offers a lot of detail. He's critical and Ti categorical thinking "I can offer you a 100000 people from scientology at any time all of the world across a cross section" That is strong WILL. "I can"

Quote Originally Posted by uncivilized View Post
    Based on what I've read, I think it's likely he's an LSE. He's some pathological variant of the "company man", has no problems leading large groups and has no regard for the personal emotions/feelings of his underlings at all. He's very much about doing things "the right way", seems to get hung-up on details and punishes people if they fail to be exact on these things. He doesn't seem to have much vision for the future of Scientology either. He doesn't grasp that most people aren't attracted to psychological terrorism and mind control.

No. He's SLE. LSE keep their image under wraps and won't subject their image to a negative criticism or light even if they are involved in something controversial as scientology. An LSE just will not face the public in that light. They want their privacy and are not as strong willed as SLE. SLE don't have a problem with image, the macho man. The Alpha male.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 06-01-2016 at 02:14 AM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@niffer what do you think ?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    @niffer what do you think ?
    He does look a lot like a few SLEs I've known. He could be.
    [Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

It's hard to find a love through every shade of grey.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

"you are a spiritual being; a man who can look back is a very courageous human being" he's all Se/Ni
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

mb ENFJ

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes I have him EIE too now.

Funny in the interview scientology actually doesn't sound that bad lol.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    Funny in the interview scientology actually doesn't sound that bad lol.
    It's generic "spirit" bs with aliens. Practically it's used to manipulate people for the aims of USA politics, similarly as many other religious sects. Especially when members have high social position or money to do something. Also it's used on regular basis to gather data about members, what besides info for USA's intelligence, may be used to blackmail members later.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ILE-Ti. SLE lookalike.