User Tag List

Thread: hey hoh here we go

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default hey hoh here we go

SO i have been meaning to register on here for awhile but didn't get to it til now, but.... here i am! hello all!

i'm a 20 something going through a quarter life crisis ad still trying to find my "purpose" in life.... which is getting super hard for me to do because i've been so wrapped just trying to make money while trying to make ends meet. but!!! overall, things are cool-- i usually read up on socionics/mbti articles to help pass the time because... i dunno, i just find it all so dang interesting!! that, and i really would love to know what my type is as i'm way too everywhere and uhhhh... my moods are either super high, or super low so that makes it kinda hard as well... i don't even know why i want to know so hard, i just do?! yeah.

BUT anywho, i hope to get to the nitty gritty end of things here. looking forward to interacting with all y'all lovelies.

(also if anyone is curious, my name means 'fried egg' in thai!!! i don't even know why i chose that name... i just think it sounds cute plus fried egg is delicious ok)

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

hi

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hello all!!
    @Person - do I?! I've actually been wondering if I'm IEE... HMMM... and thanks to Sol, I'm really tempted to make a vid actually...