Thread: What's my socionics type?

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What's my socionics type?

I joined this forum hoping I could get help figuring out my socionics type. I don't feel good about self-typing. I've been reading about socionics for about a year now and get the basics. Any help would be appreciated - thanks!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Why don't you feel good?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Hi, I suggest you first attempt some Socionics tests (http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ocionics-Tests) you have not already done to see if that helps, and read up more on the most likely candidates in the Articles section here, or on www.wikisocion.org
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ocionics-Tests

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Why don't you feel good?
    I'm more curious about what the world outside myself has to say about this.

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    Hi, I suggest you first attempt some Socionics tests (http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ocionics-Tests) you have not already done to see if that helps, and read up more on the most likely candidates in the Articles section here, or on www.wikisocion.org
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ocionics-Tests
    I'm trying to avoid self-reporting. I think I've read enough about the types to get the gist of what they're supposed to be like.

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe give some info about yourself, photos, etc so it's easier to help type you. Your behaviors in life, one of the questionnaires, types you resonate most with, etc

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You are talking about feelings and make funny nick - F. You create theme without preparation - P. You don't talk much on the forum and give no info about yourself where it should be - I. Your thinking tend to philosophy - N.
    One of possible types is INFP.

Quote Originally Posted by summerprincess View Post
    Maybe give some info about yourself, photos, etc
    Photos have too few information about nonverbal behavior. Videointerview is the only appropriate replacement to common IRL typing.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

enfp

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    You are talking about feelings and make funny nick - F. You create theme without preparation - P. You don't talk much on the forum and give no info about yourself where it should be - I. Your thinking tend to philosophy - N.
    One of possible types is INFP.

Photos have too few information about nonverbal behavior. Videointerview is the only appropriate replacement to common IRL typing.
    I don't talk much on this forum because I'm usually busy with other things - I don't get online here very often. Also, I don't think I'm a very philosophical person, but I like people that are.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Woofwoof View Post
    I don't talk much on this forum because I'm usually busy with other things - I don't get online here very often. Also, I don't think I'm a very philosophical person, but I like people that are.
    do you have varied emotionalism, as in going from funny, charming, enthusiastic, to mad angry, exaggerated mood (Fe), calm, courteous, polite, restrained (Fi)

also where do your values come and reflect, from society to society (Fe) or personally based on what appeals to you (Fi)

do you observe in others in action (Te) for example watching how they do something, or make comparisons to things that happen as in "today we made more money than yesterday" (Ti)

I can't ask Ni and Ne questions just yet. With Ni, if you have it in the ego block you can tell how events accumulate to an inevitable event for example you see your significant other get mad, distance themselves, want more distance that says to you "they are leaving, it's over" Ne is "he's upset maybe he has a lot going on, maybe he's sad, maybe this or that" not "he's going to leave you"
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FWIW:

Is it important that people around you take your reasoning? Do you have problems with someone who misunderstands your actions?

Yes and yes.

How do you feel about those who criticize and dispute your logical reasoning and arguments, is this irritating? How strongly irritating is it, if so?

Seldom is my reasoning disputed. I don't feel anything about people that do this, but I'll get irritated if they're being an ass about it.

Does it flatter you when people praise your use of logic?

Sometimes, sure. But I try not to take things personally.

Is it important for you to understand everything? Do you get upset if there is something you don’t understand?

No, it isn't important for me to understand everything (I guess?). I can get upset if I'm struggling with understanding something.

How would you react and what would you do if the head of the company you work for caused everyone to act according to their own rules, which proved damaging to the productivity of the company? This company gives you a well-paying salary – Do you adhere to the rules, or attempt to ‘sabotage’ or otherwise dispute their efforts?

I don't have the patience to do this one

Do people who are are inefficient, unproductive, and otherwise make questionable actions in regard to efficient action bother you? Why?

I wouldn't say this bothers me, but I do feel compelled to show them a better way if I know one.

Do you like to find some imperfection and fix it? Do you like to work with imperfections and upgrade them? Example?

I like making things better. Ha.

Do you want to become the most informed person in your surroundings, so that if anyone has questions, they can turn to you for advice or help? Does this please you?

Yes.

Can you restrain your irritation towards people you really don’t like?

Yes.

Do you separate people into good and bad, and adhere to that principle strictly in your life?

No. I notice when people are losers, degenerates, etc., but I'm not very judgmental. I get nervous around certain questionable people, but can't say I feel anything about them.

Are your sympathies-antipathies towards people constant? Are you sure of your relation to anything?

No. And I don't understand the other part of the question.

How confident are you in your assessment of anything, in regards to your emotional attitude towards them? (likes dislikes, attraction repulsion etc)

I don't understand this question either

Do you have a tendency to look for likeminded people in terms of your ethical views? Why or why not?

No. I don't think about ethical things?

Does it anger you when people act out of negative emotions: for instance, anger or envy?

Yes.

Can you say that your opinion on any occasion is too often a compromise, and for this reason not really yours? Provide reasoning and/or examples.

No.

Do you have a tendency to improve poor relationships no matter the cast? Why or how?

If I have a problem with someone, I settle it ASAP. Not much else I can say about this.

Do you communicate with people on a business level?

Business.

Can you come up with clever ways to cheer up frustrated friends? Is this easy for you?

Yes. It's not easy, but not necessarily hard. More than anything, it feels weird.

How hard is it for you to make important decisions in your life? Explain?

It isn't hard for me to make important decisions. I don't always know what to do, though.

Do you lack interest in people who are not internally conflicted? Do you like to dig into those that are? Why or why not?

I don't care how conflicted other people are, and I don't like digging into people like that. I just don't care...lol

Do you avoid activities that can shake your inner harmony and self-confidence?

Yes.

If there is suddenly some kind of internal conflict, how does it affect you?

I hate that.

How do you feel when people conflict, destroying the harmony of the external world?

It makes me sad, but I accept conflict as a natural part of life.

If someone says your house is a mess, how do you react to it and what do you feel?

Embarrassment. Not sure how I'd react other than feeling embarrassed. I clean if I'm going to have visitors.

Do you seek out new opportunities in the world and actively pursue them?

Sure, but not very actively. Sometimes I'm more active, sometimes I'm lazy.

How important to you is the comfort of your home? Are you afraid of poverty?

I like expensive things. I like them too much to worry too much about slipping into poverty.

Are you afraid to miss out on possibilities the world has to offer? Why? How much of a concern is this?

Yes. It's disturbing for me to have my possibilities limited. It isn't an active concern, but it eats me when it happens.

Does it upset you if someone sweats, or uses rough language, destroying the harmony of the external environment?

Sweaty people are gross, but they don't bug me much. It doesn't bother me if people are rough. However, I feel guilty if my own roughness (language, temper, argumentativeness) spoils the harmony of the environment for other people. I try to tone it down when I'm with more sensitive ones.

Is it important for you to be like everyone else?

No.

Do you have a desire to avoid external conflicts and seek a place to stay where they don’t exist where the atmosphere is harmonious and consistent?

I think conflict is inherently exciting/fun, but I think it can also be hurtful/destructive, which I don't like.

Last edited by iwokeuplikethis; 05-30-2016 at 12:51 PM.

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

do you have varied emotionalism, as in going from funny, charming, enthusiastic, to mad angry, exaggerated mood (Fe), calm, courteous, polite, restrained (Fi)

also where do your values come and reflect, from society to society (Fe) or personally based on what appeals to you (Fi)

do you observe in others in action (Te) for example watching how they do something, or make comparisons to things that happen as in "today we made more money than yesterday" (Ti)

I can't ask Ni and Ne questions just yet. With Ni, if you have it in the ego block you can tell how events accumulate to an inevitable event for example you see your significant other get mad, distance themselves, want more distance that says to you "they are leaving, it's over" Ne is "he's upset maybe he has a lot going on, maybe he's sad, maybe this or that" not "he's going to leave you"
    For the most part, I would describe myself as an unemotional, stoic, restrained person. However, when I do express emotions, they're quite varied as you described. My emotionality depends on the people I'm around. I can have a good time with people that are having a good time.
    I think society had a big hand in shaping my values, but I choose my own path.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

For the most part, I would describe myself as an unemotional, stoic, restrained person. However, when I do express emotions, they're quite varied as you described. My emotionality depends on the people I'm around. I can have a good time with people that are having a good time.
    I think society had a big hand in shaping my values, but I choose my own path.
    and this? do you observe in others in action (Te) for example watching how they do something, or make comparisons to things that happen as in "today we made more money than yesterday" (Ti)

Four types lean to fairly unemotional

SLI, ILI as both are Fe polr, can display some enthusiasm but mostly don't like dramatic emotions in others
    LSI can be restrained and serious but require someone who can cheer them up
    LSE can cheer others but get into certain moods where they seem grumpy
    -

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and this? do you observe in others in action (Te) for example watching how they do something, or make comparisons to things that happen as in "today we made more money than yesterday" (Ti)
    The second part is tougher. I feel like I do both.

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also FWIW: I'm an INTJ according to the MBTI, but I don't think that necessarily means I'm an LII or ILI. Also, I think I'm an enneagram 8w9.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

If you feel like you do both than one must be in demonstrative position and the other in ego block.

You have to determine which one is where.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Let's so Si very Se

Si (preserving their internal state, have a good awareness of what's happening to your body and doing your best to create the most internal and external comfort @Danali), knows what things food etc feel good to them and bring this feeling to others by way of comfort, stressless environment etc, if this is in primary spot will ignore Se so they don't like to force others to do their bidding.

Se highly realistic, aware of object's color, active can mobilize others to achieve goals; how do they mobilize by screaming at people in a demanding way, by crying emotional appeals ect.
    -

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let's so Si very Se

Si (preserving their internal state, have a good awareness of what's happening to your body and doing your best to create the most internal and external comfort @Danali), knows what things food etc feel good to them and bring this feeling to others by way of comfort, stressless environment etc, if this is in primary spot will ignore Se so they don't like to force others to do their bidding.

Se highly realistic, aware of object's color, active can mobilize others to achieve goals; how do they mobilize by screaming at people in a demanding way, by crying emotional appeals ect.
    I relate more to Se as you've described it here.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I relate more to Se as you've described it here.
    Okay, so you have a good disposition to both Se, Te and Ti, I'm going to say that you need to arrange this in some way to match your ego functions. Obviously you're not INTj in socionics as INTj devalue Se.

Beta and Gamma quadrant make sense.

ENFj, infp, ISTj, ESTp, ESFp, intp, entj, and ifs'.

ESTp (?) I would start there and read up to see how that matches with you and obviously INTp because both have Te/Ti as demonstrative and ego block functions
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I don't talk much on this forum because I'm usually busy with other things
    There are always hours for resting. You have not much interest in conversation, what may relate to introversion.

Also, I don't think I'm a very philosophical person, but I like people that are.
    Then -1 to N type. Without videointerview there is no normal typing, so it's doubtful to be sure in your traits.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

There are always hours for resting. You have not much interest in conversation, what may relate to introversion.

Then -1 to N type. Without videointerview there is no normal typing, so it's doubtful to be sure in your traits.
    you make the worst assumptions out of observations and the worst generalizations those are all stereotypes and do not correlate to type

most NF love o write as they are like poetry, literature, prose, so do SEE and other types. Writing a lot does not determine introversion.

Do you bother to ask why he doesn't write much? NO why because you don't care about people. You only care about your lame brained observations that don't spell anything at all
    @Resonare seems like he can write books. Is he an extravert? NO

Have you read his typing thread...I doubt you have
    -

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FWIW:

Is it important that people around you take your reasoning? Do you have problems with someone who misunderstands your actions?

Yes and yes.

How do you feel about those who criticize and dispute your logical reasoning and arguments, is this irritating? How strongly irritating is it, if so?

Seldom is my reasoning disputed. I don't feel anything about people that do this, but I'll get irritated if they're being an ass about it.

Sometimes, sure. But I try not to take things personally.

Is it important for you to understand everything? Do you get upset if there is something you don’t understand?

No, it isn't important for me to understand everything (I guess?). I can get upset if I'm struggling with understanding something.

How would you react and what would you do if the head of the company you work for caused everyone to act according to their own rules, which proved damaging to the productivity of the company? This company gives you a well-paying salary – Do you adhere to the rules, or attempt to ‘sabotage’ or otherwise dispute their efforts?

I don't have the patience to do this one

Do people who are are inefficient, unproductive, and otherwise make questionable actions in regard to efficient action bother you? Why?

I wouldn't say this bothers me, but I do feel compelled to show them a better way if I know one.

Do you like to find some imperfection and fix it? Do you like to work with imperfections and upgrade them? Example?

I like making things better. Ha.

Do you want to become the most informed person in your surroundings, so that if anyone has questions, they can turn to you for advice or help? Does this please you?

Yes.

Yes.

Do you separate people into good and bad, and adhere to that principle strictly in your life?

No. I notice when people are losers, degenerates, etc., but I'm not very judgmental. I get nervous around certain questionable people, but can't say I feel anything about them.

Are your sympathies-antipathies towards people constant? Are you sure of your relation to anything?

How confident are you in your assessment of anything, in regards to your emotional attitude towards them? (likes dislikes, attraction repulsion etc)

I don't understand this question either

Do you have a tendency to look for likeminded people in terms of your ethical views? Why or why not?

No. I don't think about ethical things?

Does it anger you when people act out of negative emotions: for instance, anger or envy?

Yes.

Can you say that your opinion on any occasion is too often a compromise, and for this reason not really yours? Provide reasoning and/or examples.

No.

Do you have a tendency to improve poor relationships no matter the cast? Why or how?

If I have a problem with someone, I settle it ASAP. Not much else I can say about this.

Business.

Can you come up with clever ways to cheer up frustrated friends? Is this easy for you?

Yes. It's not easy, but not necessarily hard. More than anything, it feels weird.

It isn't hard for me to make important decisions. I don't always know what to do, though.

Do you lack interest in people who are not internally conflicted? Do you like to dig into those that are? Why or why not?

I don't care how conflicted other people are, and I don't like digging into people like that. I just don't care...lol

Yes.

I hate that.

How do you feel when people conflict, destroying the harmony of the external world?

If someone says your house is a mess, how do you react to it and what do you feel?

Embarrassment. Not sure how I'd react other than feeling embarrassed. I clean if I'm going to have visitors.

Sure, but not very actively. Sometimes I'm more active, sometimes I'm lazy.

I like expensive things. I like them too much to worry too much about slipping into poverty.

Are you afraid to miss out on possibilities the world has to offer? Why? How much of a concern is this?

Yes. It's disturbing for me to have my possibilities limited. It isn't an active concern, but it eats me when it happens.

Does it upset you if someone sweats, or uses rough language, destroying the harmony of the external environment?

Sweaty people are gross, but they don't bug me much. It doesn't bother me if people are rough. However, I feel guilty if my own roughness (language, temper, argumentativeness) spoils the harmony of the environment for other people. I try to tone it down when I'm with more sensitive ones.

No.

Do you have a desire to avoid external conflicts and seek a place to stay where they don’t exist where the atmosphere is harmonious and consistent?

I think conflict is inherently exciting/fun, but I think it can also be hurtful/destructive, which I don't like.

You should try to give more detailed answers. The point of a questionnaire is to get a window into your thinking, one-word answers aren't really that helpful. (Although, to be fair this questionnaire has a lot of yes-or-no questions which is silly in the first place.)

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, I'm going to redo it.

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I re-answered some of the questions:

I care inasmuch as it affects whatever I'm trying to do. I have problems with people that obstruct me.

I don't feel anything about these people now, but in the moment, I can feel deeply irritated by such individuals. There are other times where things like this don't affect me so severely, which is probably more the norm.

Yes. It's also somewhat embarrassing to me, however.

Sometimes I ponder the ultimate significance/point of life, but I don't think I know anything. I'm not sure if the world as I know it is part of some larger scheme, or if reality truly is chaos. I was raised a Christian and, for a time, saw the world through that ideology. The world made sense that way - for a time, there was an explanation for everything. A certain sense of peace came from feeling as though I understood the ultimate point of life - the sole, correct path. I enjoyed being with people that believed what I did. However, eventually, the very perfection of the way I viewed the world actually made me begin to question it. Eventually, I realized the convenience of my beliefs to my own benefit, the benefit of my religion, and the benefit of humans. I doubted my beliefs for years before I renounced and discarded that faith. The collapse of my faith was a very disturbing experience for me - one I don't think I've entirely worked out yet. Really, it was the collapse of how I saw life. After that, I'm not so sure everything can and/or should be understood.
    I can become quite upset if I can't make sense of something.

I would urge the head of the company to restore the previous system, or create a new one. Without rules, there is chaos and uncertainty.

It's a bit unnerving for me to see people do things wrong, but I don't really care. I might think these people are foolish or unwise, but I don't judge.

No, I don't like finding imperfections. I'm good at figuring out how to fix and upgrade things (computers, mechanical things, household items, etc.), but fussing with things like that can be annoying. I don't always have the patience for it.

I don't necessarily care about being the most informed, but I know a bit about some things (pop culture, technology, religion, etc). I have no problem with teaching others. It's pleasing for me to help people.

Yes. It usually isn't hard for me to let go of personal sentiment.

No. I notice when people have negative qualities, but don't take these judgements very seriously most of the time. Some of the people I enjoy spending time with are criminals that actually hurt others. I'm more wary around these people and don't trust them with certain things, but I don't think they're "bad" in a strict way.

I know what I like and what I don't like. But overall, I feel very neutral about things.

No. At this point, I don't really have ethical views.

I think it's sad when an action rises from negativity. The world has enough hate and negativity as it is.

No. I do not experience this often. My opinion, to me, feels like the best one a lot of the time. That is, unless its something I don't know about.

Do you have a tendency to improve poor relationships no matter the cost? Why or how?

It's easy for me to inadvertently ignore the relationships I'm supposed to care most about. Unless it's family or someone like family, I tend to let poor relationships slip away. I don't really care about making friends. I like socializing, but I don't care about making connections with people.

Business. I don't like when people make things personal.

I don't care how conflicted other people are, and I don't like digging into people like that. I'm not interested in getting to know people.

Yes.

I hate that.

No.

This isn't consistently important to me. Sometimes I'll care more, sometimes less. I think it would be sad to descend into poverty, but I'm not really worried about it.

No. This isn't really a concern to me. I want to live a rich fulfilling life, but I don't care about random things.

It upsets me greatly when the harmony of the external environment is destroyed. However, I don't mind being in environments where crude behavior is the norm. I try to tone it down when I'm with more sensitive ones.

No. I want people to accept me as I am.

Yes, I desire to avoid conflict. I don't surround myself with too much crazy.
    No, I don't seek a place where it doesn't exist - I'm not sure a place like that exists. I'll just deal with it.
    Last edited by iwokeuplikethis; 07-19-2016 at 01:38 AM.

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, I'm thinking I may be an IEI or EIE. I'm having trouble discerning which

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by homicidalfeind View Post
    So, I'm thinking I may be an IEI or EIE. I'm having trouble discerning which
    Seems deduction method have worked.
    You may try to choose which type is more possible by IR (intertype relations) with my bloggers examples in the signature.
    For example, between pairs of types: SEE/SLE vs LII/LSI, - IEI should prefer 1st pair, while EIE 2nd.

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems deduction method have worked.
    You may try to choose which type is more possible by IR (intertype relations) with my bloggers examples in the signature.
    For example, between pairs of types: SEE/SLE vs LII/LSI, - IEI should prefer 1st pair, while EIE 2nd.
    Don't think I'm gonna figure it out this way

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Don't think I'm gonna figure it out this way
    Types are also expressed in nonverbal behavior, so people give you intuitive impressions about their personality when you see them.
    It needs to decide people of which types you personally like more, which give more feeling of personal comfort. It's the easiest way for you to choose between 2 types. If you'll doubt further, remember about this method to say your type after a couple of hours. Bye.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I re-answered some of the questions:

I care inasmuch as it affects whatever I'm trying to do. I have problems with people that obstruct me. values, some too

I don't feel anything about these people now, but in the moment, I can feel deeply irritated by such individuals. There are other times where things like this don't affect me so severely, which is probably more the norm.

Yes. It's also somewhat embarrassing to me, however. likely introverted and/or logical

Sometimes I ponder the ultimate significance/point of life, but I don't think I know anything. I'm not sure if the world as I know it is part of some larger scheme, or if reality truly is chaos. I was raised a Christian and, for a time, saw the world through that ideology. The world made sense that way - for a time, there was an explanation for everything. A certain sense of peace came from feeling as though I understood the ultimate point of life - the sole, correct path. I enjoyed being with people that believed what I did. However, eventually, the very perfection of the way I viewed the world actually made me begin to question it. Eventually, I realized the convenience of my beliefs to my own benefit, the benefit of my religion, and the benefit of humans. I doubted my beliefs for years before I renounced and discarded that faith. The collapse of my faith was a very disturbing experience for me - one I don't think I've entirely worked out yet. Really, it was the collapse of how I saw life. After that, I'm not so sure everything can and/or should be understood.
    I can become quite upset if I can't make sense of something.

lots of here and

I would urge the head of the company to restore the previous system, or create a new one. Without rules, there is chaos and uncertainty.

It's a bit unnerving for me to see people do things wrong, but I don't really care. I might think these people are foolish or unwise, but I don't judge. unclear

No, I don't like finding imperfections. I'm good at figuring out how to fix and upgrade things (computers, mechanical things, household items, etc.), but fussing with things like that can be annoying. I don't always have the patience for it.

I don't necessarily care about being the most informed, but I know a bit about some things (pop culture, technology, religion, etc). I have no problem with teaching others. It's pleasing for me to help people.

Yes. It usually isn't hard for me to let go of personal sentiment. subdued ?

No. I notice when people have negative qualities, but don't take these judgements very seriously most of the time. Some of the people I enjoy spending time with are criminals that actually hurt others. I'm more wary around these people and don't trust them with certain things, but I don't think they're "bad" in a strict way. valued ?

I know what I like and what I don't like. But overall, I feel very neutral about things.

No. At this point, I don't really have ethical views.

I think it's sad when an action rises from negativity. The world has enough hate and negativity as it is.

No. I do not experience this often. My opinion, to me, feels like the best one a lot of the time. That is, unless its something I don't know about. values most likely

Do you have a tendency to improve poor relationships no matter the cost? Why or how?

It's easy for me to inadvertently ignore the relationships I'm supposed to care most about. Unless it's family or someone like family, I tend to let poor relationships slip away. I don't really care about making friends. I like socializing, but I don't care about making connections with people. subdued ?

Business. I don't like when people make things personal.

It isn't hard for me to make important decisions. I don't always know what to do, though. intuitive?More than probably.

I don't care how conflicted other people are, and I don't like digging into people like that. I'm not interested in getting to know people.

Yes.

I hate that.

No. not much

This isn't consistently important to me. Sometimes I'll care more, sometimes less. I think it would be sad to descend into poverty, but I'm not really worried about it.

No. This isn't really a concern to me. I want to live a rich fulfilling life, but I don't care about random things. again, not much care for

It upsets me greatly when the harmony of the external environment is destroyed. However, I don't mind being in environments where crude behavior is the norm. I try to tone it down when I'm with more sensitive ones.

No. I want people to accept me as I am.

Yes, I desire to avoid conflict. I don't surround myself with too much crazy.
    No, I don't seek a place where it doesn't exist - I'm not sure a place like that exists. I'll just deal with it.
    You're definitely not EIE. Overall your answers clearly point to an -valuing introvert. Some things superficially point towards values, but I get a sense of emotional blankness combined with extreme apathy and detachment towards the world, as opposed to an attitude of emotional involvement. Because of this I tend to prefer ILI, but IEI and LSI are maybe also worth considering.

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    You're definitely not EIE. Overall your answers clearly point to an -valuing introvert. Some things superficially point towards values, but I get a sense of emotional blankness combined with extreme apathy and detachment towards the world, as opposed to an attitude of emotional involvement. Because of this I tend to prefer ILI, but IEI and LSI are maybe also worth considering.
    I'm emotionally blank sometimes, but I can be emotionally involved when I want to. Really, I think I'm more attentive to the feelings of others than I am to my own feelings. I'm usually aware of how the people around me feel; it's like I feel what they feel. For this reason, I enjoy having a positive time with others. I can't say I'm very sociable now, but I used to spend a lot of time out with people. Because I feel what those around me feel, I avoid emotionally toxic environments and individuals. These days, I spend more time alone. I don't feel so much when I'm by myself, which can be boring. I don't feel anything right now. I'm curious about socionics, though.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LEt me think about some things
    -

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I joined this forum hoping I could get help figuring out my socionics type. I don't feel good about self-typing. I've been reading about socionics for about a year now and get the basics. Any help would be appreciated - thanks!
    I think you are an LII. WSS interviewed a boy who was an LII and he had almost the exact answers as you did. Also one of my friends is an LII and she sounds exactly like you. And I don't think you are an LSI because I think your vulnerable function is Se rather than Ne. But perhaps read more about ILI and LII and their dichotomies to figure out correctly.