Thread: LSE-EII conversations (INFj and ESTj)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default LSE-EII conversations (INFj and ESTj)

Inspired by @sapphire thread

LSE: I want to get my old electric scooter going again. This is fast. It's been sitting out in the garage for too long it's time to get it going. I'll have to buy (starts naming off all the parts) and I've ordered (takes inventory of the parts).

EII: Are you going to paint it?

LSE: NO. I'm going to leave it as it is.

EII. (Thinks to myself...yeah right! I'll keep track of when he changes his mind on that.

One week later
    LSE: I painted it to MATCH my car, my motorcycle and my plane.

EII: LOL I was wondering when that was going to happen.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow sig fig has a plane? Lucky lady...

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Person View Post
    One conversation has composed of:

LSE-Te: *Shares some logically bizarre humor about the events of the day, giving warm eyes and subtle laughing)* (due to egos' tendency to want to share quaint or peculiar bits of information.)

EII-Ne: *Can't stop laughing/smiling at the LSE and asking questions*

EII-Ne: *Eludes to some eccentric Ne pursuits for the day*

LSE-Te: *Returns exceptional logical feedback and information, and ideas they should try*

LSE-Te: *Mentions some serious conflicts and dislikes they have about someone*

EII-Ne: *Asks questions regarding the situation to help figure out the problem, tries to remain positive and neutral, solidifying a feeling of ease in the LSE*

EII-Ne: *Shares how much they like *insert* these sorts of things and overall tastes*

LSE-Te: *Puts them into a certain psychological frame of reference and shares some of the LSE's recommendations, often very fitting*

EII-LSE: Compared to the irrational members, there is a stable frame of mind and strategy built between the two.

Between opposite subtypes, there is sometimes a certain criticism of the other's subtype function. ie. LSE-Te has a strong degree of self-confidence in intellectual matters (especially I'm regarding Jungian ), but the matters of the EII-Ne are somewhat internally criticized by the LSE-Te, even when the EII displays intellectual confidence. Likewise, the matters of the LSE-Te are criticized by the EII-Ne who has a strong degree of self-confidence in , even when the LSE-Te is very accurate in their intuitions.

I have not experienced this phenomenon with equal subtypes. Much less small criticisms, and interchange is more gratifying in equal subtypes. Self-confidence is highly welcomed by each other in their subtype function. (I'm a sucker for -creative.) An EII-Ne and LSE-Si love to come to more of a consensus about and matters with less self-confidence. An LSE-Te and EII-Fi love to come to more of a consensus about and matters with less self-confidence.
    I don't like it when people use socionics functions in place of words. Seems such a lazy way of describing real things.. I had to reread this several times and interject with real words to get the meaning of what you said.

Wouldn't it have been easier to say

LSE: talks about what bothered him at work

EII: listens and offers words of sympathy like "I'm sorry that bothered you, babe"
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Maritsa Perhaps you're a little too detailed for me, I can't remember all those specific words of a conversation. But I haven't used Socionics functions in place of words.
    I pay close and careful attention to someone who speaks because it's a form of respect and courtesy. I don't introvert into my own needs and neglect the person in front of me because I eventually need to offer help and guidance. Listening graciously allows one to be a psychologist and a friend. Try writing what is discussed soon after as a form of exercise in listening
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Maritsa, you need to help me become better at sensing. You're the one!

Here is my email: joffreybaratheon@juno.com Can't see if that's right.
    yes you ignore a lot of sensing stuff
    -

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Maritsa Perhaps you're a little too detailed for me, I cannot remember all those specific words of a conversation. I attempted to generalize the topics of discussion.
    FWIW, I have an EII freind that can remember every single word and nuance of almost every conversation she ever had. Plus she can really analyze those nuances. I was always impressed by it. I do not know if its type-related or has something to do with her Caribbean upbringing.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LSE: DO you want to weight yourself? (On an antique scale)
    EII: Yes

EII: alrighty! I've gained 4lbs. My doctor would be proud of me.
    LSE: you always weight more at the end of the day.

EII: you're killing it for me. I've gained weight!
    LSE: YOU weight more at the end of the day! (It's a fact!)
    EII: -.-
    LSE: hehehehe

I love the gentle, nonaggressive humor of my duality
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LSE: I'm getting a dirt bike that way I can ride on dirt hills.
    EII: Don't get hurt.
    LSE: I won't. I know how to stay safe.
    -

TIM
    Eii
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One conversation has composed of:

LSE-Te: *Shares some logically bizarre humor about the events of the day, giving warm eyes and subtle laughing)* (due to egos' tendency to want to share quaint or peculiar bits of information.)

EII-Ne: *Can't stop laughing/smiling at the LSE and asking questions*

EII-Ne: *Eludes to some eccentric Ne pursuits for the day*

LSE-Te: *Returns exceptional logical feedback and information, and ideas they should try*

LSE-Te: *Mentions some serious conflicts and dislikes they have about someone*

EII-Ne: *Asks questions regarding the situation to help figure out the problem, tries to remain positive and neutral, solidifying a feeling of ease in the LSE*

EII-Ne: *Shares how much they like *insert* these sorts of things and overall tastes*

LSE-Te: *Puts them into a certain psychological frame of reference and shares some of the LSE's recommendations, often very fitting*

EII-LSE: Compared to the irrational members, there is a stable frame of mind and strategy built between the two.

Between opposite subtypes, there is sometimes a certain criticism of the other's subtype function. ie. LSE-Te has a strong degree of self-confidence in intellectual matters (especially I'm regarding Jungian ), but the matters of the EII-Ne are somewhat internally criticized by the LSE-Te, even when the EII displays intellectual confidence. Likewise, the matters of the LSE-Te are criticized by the EII-Ne who has a strong degree of self-confidence in , even when the LSE-Te is very accurate in their intuitions.

I have not experienced this phenomenon with equal subtypes. Much less small criticisms, and interchange is more gratifying in equal subtypes. Self-confidence is highly welcomed by each other in their subtype function. (I'm a sucker for -creative.) An EII-Ne and LSE-Si love to come to more of a consensus about and matters with less self-confidence. An LSE-Te and EII-Fi love to come to more of a consensus about and matters with less self-confidence.
    This made me grin. Especially the lse telling the eii about their serious issue.

I need another lse in mah life...

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jaein View Post
    This made me grin.
    Take into account those "LSE" and "EII" can to be of any types.
    Especially from Person, which openly uses theory with contradiction to basic functions theory (her "Fi" has no relation to liking from her words).

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    LSE: I'm getting a dirt bike that way I can ride on dirt hills.
    EII: Don't get hurt.
    LSE: I won't. I know how to stay safe.
    SLI: I'm getting a dirt bike.
    IEI: Don't die. Please.
    SLI: I won't.
    IEI: Hmm, I don't have a good feeling about this.

SLI:

EII: *takes care of SLI*

Edit: @Maritsa An ILI told me the same thing about weighing more at night. I didn't believe them until I started weighing myself in the morning, then again at night. It seems to be true.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Aylen
    IEI: I've got a dirty apple.
    SLI: Wash it, please.
    IEI: I won't.
    SLI: It's not reasonable decision.

IEI:

SLE: *beats the seller of dirty apples*
    EII: *takes care of IEI and makes regular visits to SLE in a jail*
    IEI: *writes a trashy horror about demon hunting for princeses to give them poisoned apples"

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Aylen

IEI:

IEI: *writes a trashy horror about demon hunting for princeses to give them poisoned apples"
    Very clever!

But wrong example. With my Ni + knowledge/previous experience I could foresee not washing an apple could make me sick. Plus I am a bit of a germaphobe and will imagine how many people touched that apple before I purchased it. I even wash fruit from my own trees at home because I know creatures have been crawling all over them.

You get an A for creativity though.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    SLI: I'm getting a dirt bike.
    IEI: Don't die. Please.
    SLI: I won't.
    IEI: Hmm, I don't have a good feeling about this.

SLI:

EII: *takes care of SLI*

Edit: @Maritsa An ILI told me the same thing about weighing more at night. I didn't believe them until I started weighing myself in the morning, then again at night. It seems to be true.
    I would be the one taking care of him
    -

TIM
    Eii
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Take into account those "LSE" and "EII" can to be of any types.
    Especially from Person, which openly uses theory with contradiction to basic functions theory (her "Fi" has no relation to liking from her words).
    Of course. There's always a possibility that someone is mistyped. Nevertheless, the conversation reminds me of interactions I've had with someone I've typed my dual (whatever type they may be).

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Aylen

IEI:

If you say that EII take care of people and I've been taking care of nearly everyone in my family at point or another how am I not EII?
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

So my dual cousin and I are taking salsa dancing lessons together and we are in the car, driving to the study

Radio: Runyan canyon will be reopening tomorrow
    LSE: oh wasn't that closed for a while due to sewage repairs?
    Me: yes
    Radio: residents say they were happy to not have people hike nearby and they got a break
    Me: They got a break? From other people? Who told them to build houses right up against one of the few public parks in the city. They are so ungrateful. It's not enough that they are multimillionaires and can have homes anywhere but they want to distroy one of the few places that people can go to to unwise and enjoy nature in this crammed city and they are complaining about hikers? These people are not very considerate and kind.
    LSE: *listens to my rant* right
    Me: I'm so glad we're taking the class with these instructors. They are good people
    LSE: yes they are. I'm looking forward to the styling lessons *smiles* and *puts her right arm next to her face and does a little styling move*
    Me: *laughs*
    -

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    It's almost as if all of that food you ate throughout the day weighs something.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
    It's almost as if all of that food you ate throughout the day weighs something.
    No way I eat between 1-4 lbs of food per day, depending on time of month. I rarely eat more than once a day and my calorie intake is probably between 1200-1500 per day. I think it takes 3500 calories to gain 1 lb. I burn at least what I eat since my morning weight stays steady (except a few days a month) so I think it is mostly water weight. We probably dehydrate some while we sleep. My average difference from day to night is 1.5 lbs.

YWIMW

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LSE: Le'ts go to the grocery store
    EII: okay
    *At the grocery store*
    LSE: Let's go through this isle because I ALWAYS go through the same isle and I come here a lot lol
    EII: Well, you are linear
    *we walk through the adjacent isle to the back of the store where the milk is located*
    LSE looks at me looking at chips
    LSE: do you want chips? I have some at home
    EII: No I just want to look at what's NEW (my Ne is killing to pick up new impressions)
    LSE: we came here for milk
    EII: :/ Why don't we look at something new
    LSE: We don't have time for that. We still have to get dinner and we have to be in bed by 10 and we have to be up at 6:30 and I have to be at work and you have to go that even.
    EII: I could sell the world for a few minutes of not living by time right now.
    LSE: whatever
    EII: lol
    -

TIM
    EII 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These are really cute! For a change, here's an example of a fight that I think was pretty characteristically LSE-EII.

(during an extended fight)
    LSE: I don't see how we can be friends if you think you're morally superior to me! Friendship is based on equality!
    EII: Are you kidding me?!? I never said that! YOU'RE the one who thinks you're intellectually superior to me! Can you honestly say, "EII, I think you are my intellectual equal, and you have made good points that I hadn't previously considered"?
    LSE: *some BS about different people having different strengths*
    (various angry back-and-forths)
    EII: Well, you obviously don't think I'm your intellectual equal!
    LSE: What can I do to prove that I do?
    EII: Tell me, LSE. Can you honestly say, "EII, I think you are my intellectual equal, and you have made good points that I hadn't previously considered"?
    LSE: Yes, I can say that verbatim.
    EII: Can you put it in your own words? Provide examples? Elaborate on it so that there's evidence you actually believe it?
    LSE: *lists examples*
    EII: ... *surprised that the evidence exists; calming down* Okay, fine, I see what the problem is. I felt belittled because you argue with me a lot and never verbally acknowledge when I make a good point, even when you internally appreciate something I said. Going forward, let's try... *concrete plan of how to mitigate this problem in the future*

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

eii: I don't feel like reading all of those details on how this should work
    lse: I already am almost done reading them
    eii: ok good let me know what I should do
    (when building a character for a game)

eii: i got so many books and articles to read i don't know which ones to start with or listen to first
    lse: these are only good for understanding these elements but fail to convey this ; those are of no use at all
    eii: ok / *generally prioritizes those things but still looks at the ones that are of no use just to get a sense of what they were trying to say)*
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Economist View Post
    EII: Can you put it in your own words? Provide examples? Elaborate on it so that there's evidence you actually believe it?
    LSE: *lists examples*
    EII: ... *surprised that the evidence exists; calming down* Okay, fine, I see what the problem is. I felt belittled because you argue with me a lot and never verbally acknowledge when I make a good point, even when you internally appreciate something I said. Going forward, let's try... *concrete plan of how to mitigate this problem in the future*
    oh my god

so much of this - although i think the not-acknowledging can happen from both parties

the eii demands of examples and 'putting into your own words' is exactly what i've experienced with different versions of them

iees also
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    EII 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    oh my god

so much of this - although i think the not-acknowledging can happen from both parties

the eii demands of examples and 'putting into your own words' is exactly what i've experienced with different versions of them

iees also
    Haha is it a Delta NF thing? I thought it would just be a Delta thing. What makes you believe someone (if you don't need examples/rephrasing to believe them)?

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

especially the delta nfs have pressed me for that

when they are really in a kind of gripped state sometimes they will demand facts but not be able to get out of their own intuitive visions of things - the eiis in particular

but yeah i've seen this especially from the nfs demanding things for reassurance

TIM
    EII 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahaha I just had the most LSE-EII interaction ever.

(blahblah EII consulting with LSE for help on which hobbies she should continue with blahblah)
    EII: I still haven't read the email about whether my standup comedy teacher will let me quit the class and refund my registration fee [despite having gotten the email several days ago, due to nerves about displeasing the teacher]. Do I have mental problems? Probably...
    LSE: Are you kidding? How are you going to make decisions like that? Read it right God damn now. Do it, I'm serious.
    EII: Thinking about it makes my tummy hurt.
    LSE: I don't care. I'm not going to say another word to you until you read it.
    EII: ...
    EII: *begrudgingly reads it immediately, after having procrastinated on it for so long*

TIM
    EII 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awww

LSE to EII who is away for a month: "I wish you were around! I think my head is slightly ajar and probably needs you to slightly adjust it."

I don't know exactly how I help though.

TIM
    Type FML
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Economist View Post
    Hahaha I just had the most LSE-EII interaction ever.

(blahblah EII consulting with LSE for help on which hobbies she should continue with blahblah)
    EII: I still haven't read the email about whether my standup comedy teacher will let me quit the class and refund my registration fee [despite having gotten the email several days ago, due to nerves about displeasing the teacher]. Do I have mental problems? Probably...
    LSE: Are you kidding? How are you going to make decisions like that? Read it right God damn now. Do it, I'm serious.
    EII: Thinking about it makes my tummy hurt.
    LSE: I don't care. I'm not going to say another word to you until you read it.
    EII: ...
    EII: *begrudgingly reads it immediately, after having procrastinated on it for so long*

i always find reading responses to texts and emails I've sent very toe curling 0_o I usually leave them until the moment where it actually seems rude of me not to have read or sent a reply to their reply.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I feel like Si has something to do with feet

TIM
    Type FML
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    I feel like Si has something to do with feet
    I sense that you aren't wrong...

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

uh.........

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Walks in the room hubs has been napping for over two hours. I want to take baby for a walk.

Me: honey, I’m taking baby for a walk!!!
    Hubs: okay. Do you want me to come?
    Me: *thinking how much he’s been working hard and how much his back hurt.” Idk honey, are you up for it?
    Hubs: well my back still hurts
    Me: maybe you should rest
    Hubs: what time is it? I slept for two hours?
    Hubs: do you want me to come?
    Me: idk how do you feel?
    Hubs: baby why don’t you just say yes or no?
    Me: I don’t want to be imposing. I’m also very concerned for you. But I do think that maybe the walk will help.
    Hubs gets ready comes with us. On the walk he says “I’m yours babe you can tell me directly if you want me to come.” I told him there were a lot of factors to consider. He said I can ask for what I want.
    -

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Walks in the room hubs has been napping for over two hours. I want to take baby for a walk.

Me: *thinking how much he’s been working hard and how much his back hurt.” Idk honey, are you up for it?
    Me: I don’t want to be imposing. I’m also very concerned for you. But I do think that maybe the walk will help.
    Hubs gets ready comes with us. On the walk he says “I’m yours babe you can tell me directly if you want me to come.” I told him there were a lot of factors to consider. He said I can ask for what I want.
    Hah.

This makes me think of a friend of mine. I usually feel like saying no is gonna hurt the persons feelings even though I actually want to say no.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Add please
    -

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post

Awwww

maybe because of the strong Te and Si, he was thinking he decide for himself if he is ‘up for it’; he just wanted to clearly and unambiguously know what it is that you wanted (Fi). Ofc with Se PoLR you didn’t want to “impose” which I get haha

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by necrosebud View Post
    Awwww

maybe because of the strong Te and Si, he was thinking he decide for himself if he is ‘up for it’; he just wanted to clearly and unambiguously know what it is that you wanted (Fi). Ofc with Se PoLR you didn’t want to “impose” which I get haha
    Love
    -

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Past conversation with an LSE

*LSE sends me some video from the public freak-out subreddit of a drug addict overdosing/spazzing out on the streets*
    LSE: "LOL look at this guy"
    Me: "... you find that funny?"
    LSE: "Well yeah.. it's hilarious the way his arms are flapping around"
    Me: "I don't find people overdosing funny at all"
    LSE: "He's not going to die though, it's not a major overdose (tells me the name of the drug it is - which I forget now)"
    Me: *silence*
    LSE: *changes the subject*

TIM
    EII, FELV
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This will probably be my most favorite thread. So, enjoy:

[Conversation about socionics art and how each type dresses]

EII: I don't relate to the EII drawing at all. I'm outside right now wearing boots even though I know they'll be uncomfortable later because it fits my outfit better.
    LSE: How can you even BUY clothes that are not comfortable!
    EII: Because it looks cute!
    LSE: Because you don't know what comfortable is! We can get cute AND comfortable.

*Hours later*
    EII: My feet hurt
    LSE: You've been walking for a looong time. At least you looked cute
    EII: I'm on my way home!
    LSE: You are so precious. I love it when you complain.
    EII: Why?
    LSE: I'm not sure, but it feels nice! I think I like soothing and solving problems.

*Minutes later*
    EII: I'm home
    LSE: Aw, my baby. Such a long, long time out. Get cozy, rest your legs. Maybe give them a warm bath. Drink water.
    Last edited by serialfriend; 01-18-2024 at 03:37 AM.
    That's what fate means: to be facing each other and nothing but each other and to be doing it forever. -Rilke

Harbinger of peace and delta-ness 🕊️ 🌬️
    Inherently free 🌟