Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 119

Thread: No type fits me ! help me find my type !

  1. #1
    Danali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    I'm international.
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    105
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default No type fits me ! help me find my type !

    I decided to go safe and use the descriptions on wikisocion

    Introverted Sensing as a BASE function.

    A strong ability to recognize internal physical states in themselves and others, to understand how these states are reached, and to recreate and avoid these physical states.

    -I’m aware of my internal state at a very basic level (hunger, tiredness, ect.) I can be rather slow about acting on these sensations mainly because of forgetfulness or just laziness. I’ve got examples. Once i was so hunger, but because I was preoccupied with reading an article, I forgot about eating until it was 1:00am.
    -I also tend to be very sensitive to my internal state, but don’t know what’s causing that comfort or discomfort. Example. During the summer, I was really hot and bothered during the night, and I asked my mum “why am I always boiling whenever I go to sleep” she said it’s because I wear to much cloths when I go to sleep, I didn’t even realise I was wearing that much, it was just part of my night time routine.

    Individuals who possess Si as a base function are drawn to situations that satisfy their inner physical experience. Whenever Si base function individuals are taking part in something that involves recognizing, recreating, or analyzing physical states, they feel a great deal of personal power and enthusiasm.

    -LOL, “personal power and enthusiasm” I don’t think it’s the deep, but I do like satisfying internal states, I thought everyone would enjoy such feelings. I’m hit and miss with the “recreating” parting I can recognise internal states, but not always create them again.

    The avoidance of discomfort is one of the primary motivations of these types. Feelings of internal discomfort can arise from a tense psychological atmosphere, working too hard and sapping the body's resources, being pressured by other people or by numerous "things to do," and from unsatiated or oversatiated physical needs. These types tend to quickly recognize and be quite vocal about discomfort that arises and either take clever measures to dissipate it or simply get out of whatever is bothering them. They are very receptive to other people sharing feelings of discomfort with them and can help alleviate the tension and offer good solutions.

    -Well I’ll take the example of having loads of things to do, when that happens I tend to drift from intensely working on it to, being very lazy maybe even ditching the project, but I don’t necessarily view it as a discomfort, to me it’s just loads of work that needs to be done. Do I complain about such things? Usually no than yes, I’ll show sings I’m not comfortable, but it won’t be something I enjoy speaking about.
    Si leading types are constantly adjusting themselves to their environment (which includes the people around them), and rarely have any fixed ideas about what is "appropriate" to desire in a given situation. Thus they are willing to accommodate other people's needs in an ad hoc manner. It is enough for something to "feel right" for them to justify doing it. This behavior may seem random to outside observers, since it is concomitant with weak Ni

    -I don’t understand what is meant by “adjusting” and not knowing whats “ appropriate” which is a cause for “accommodating to others, that’s doesn't make sense, I do accommodate to others, but I also know whats appropriate in certain situations as well.


    Extroverted Intuition as a BASE function.

    The individual is skilled at generating intellectual interest and curiosity in others and using others' curiosity to get them to do things.

    -When im curious and really into something I share it with everyone and anyone. It’s becomes and obsession, whether or not people accept it or not, I’ll share it, and drop it in conversation every so often. I think generating curiosity is far more about the individual person you’re talking to than the actual subject, because what I may find interesting may be really annoying to others.

    He easily sees parallels between different situations, areas of knowledge or skill, and people, and likes to establish contacts across different fields of knowledge and social groups, which allows him to be part of many things at once. He enjoys considering differing viewpoints and perspectives and seeing if they can be reconciled.

    -This one makes me really happy, I do see loads of parallels and comparisons, I do this with just about everything, especially people. I’ve always been and still am an everywhere child, I remember back in my younger school years I had loads of different friends or let’s say acquaintances in every social group, which didn’t make me necessarily the most popular, but I was sure the first person to hear about all the drama and gossip. I also can apply this to my hobbies, I was never the artsy kid who loved everything art, rather I only liked one aspect of art which was origami, I also really enjoy watching super ghetto reality tv shows, I drift between reading celeb gossip and just perusing through the dictionary looking for new words, or I may somehow end up in a discussion about fantasy books I’ve looked at, but have another a tab about the latest technology Apple are planning to put in their iPhone 7, so basically what I’m trying to say I was and still am everywhere. I love different viewpoints and new perspective, like whenever I ask a question, im not really asking because I want to know, but because Im interested in what YOU have to say, I want to here your side, im guilty of purposefully taking controversial sides in a debate just to strike up an argument. OK this is really long.

    He enjoys the beginning stages of just about anything - new projects, acquiring new skills, experiencing new people and relationships. Preparing for and launching something new is seen as having greater value than the process of experiencing what one already has and finishing what one has begun. The concept of "finishing" seems foreign to him. Instead of taking care to finish things and tie up all loose ends, he tends to drop things when he can't handle them any longer or realize that he has neglected them for too long (this might be equally related to suggestive introverted sensing).

    -Talk about launching. For me just the mere thought can get me excited, I love just thinking about potential ideas and projects I want to embark on, I may start them and get to s certain point, but damn, that follow through gets me, it’s so hard to keep working on something so I tend to just drop it whenever it gets to tedious, or I forget about it.


    Introverted Thinking as a BASE function.

    The individual views reality through the lens of logic, immediately recognizing the correctness and appropriateness of things and their proper place in reality and in his system of views and behaviour. He freely makes logical assertions, often exaggerated, about new information and experience. He holds highest those rules to which exceptions do not exist, and is a habitual critic of people or things that don't follow a set of rules, whether they are those accepted by the community, or his own, or even the other person's. Although he is able to adopt others' rules, his own are always the last word, and these are subject to continual refinement.

    -Well all I can really say on this is that I like to think im logical and rational in my decision making even though many would disagree. I hate when people don’t follow rules in a game, that annoys me so much, I also don’t like it when people don’t follow rules that hinders the progress of many other people, that’s really selfish. Example, I was in class one day, this guy didn’t want to take of his coat, because he was cold, the teacher said “if you don’t take off your coat the whole class has to say in” that guy is really selfish because he didn’t want to take of his coat, the rule so simple and clear cut I don’t understand why he wouldn’t follow it.


    Extroverted Feeling as a BASE function

    The individual is always in tune to the emotional flow surrounding him, and responds to it spontaneously and directly.
    He seeks out and creates activities where people are totally engaged in what they are doing. Something's value is directly tied to how much it arouses his or another's passion.

    -I can literally see the emotional flow around me, when it comes to acting on it, it really depends on how I feel. Hmm “seeks out and creates activities where people are totally engaged in what they are doing” < TBH, this confuses me. If I know my friend really enjoys something then of course I value it because now I know he likes it so whenever I have the chance to provide that thing for him I will. I agree with that last line

    He is highly proactive about steering the emotional flow in the direction he himself considers ideal to a given situation. He may, for example, try to cheer people with jokes if he sees that they are too gloomy or, conversely, to get people to be serious and concentrated if they are too carefree during a crisis situation. Nevertheless, he believes emotions should be expressed as honestly as possible.

    -YES ! Who doesn't do that though? if I see my friend isn’t ok then I’ll directly ask what’s the matter, then I’ll try and cheer them up, by sympathising with them, if that’s what they want, or making jokes, or providing solutions. Example. This one’s about me, once I went out with a group of friends A didn’t know S or D so for some funny reason A was trying to look good, by trying to put me down and embarrass me in front of S and D. I was really annoyed, but I didn’t know how powerful my annoyance and silence had come off because for the whole evening it was mad awkward and nobody spoke.


    Introverted Intuition as a BASE function.

    As a base function, Ni generally manifests itself through a lack of direct attention to the world around oneself, and a sense of detachment or freedom from worldly affairs. This can lead to a highly developed imagination and very unique mental world, but it can also result in a great deal of laziness and apparent inactivity.

    -I day dream .. a lot ! Most of the time im not interested in what’s going on around me, but thinking and contemplating is usually what I do when im out in public. People always say that I’m lazy and don’t pull my weight, although I can see where they’re coming from, as long as im given clear direct instructions as to what to do I’ll be fine .. I may not do it right the first time, but I’ll be fine.

    Because the individual gets his or her primary information about the world through imagination, a person with base may be able to thrive in situations where data are scarce, or where he or she lacks the usual prerequisite experience. However, this may also become a disadvantage if the person ignores real data about the world too much.

    -When data is scare? I don’t think I’ve ever been in a situation like that, but I do tend to be very insightful and understand what’s really happening, and why. I usually share these with other people.

    The ability to transcend the axis of time and understand the cause and effect relationships that occur is also a feature, sometimes resulting in the ability to accurately predict general future trends and outcomes of certain events.

    -I like predicting what’s going to happen, I do it all the time, I’m usually right. I find it pretty easy to identify the cause and affect.


    Extroverted sensing as a BASE function.

    The individual feels at home among people who are actively doing something and interacting with each other directly (visibly), and is able to organize people, move them around as necessary, and guide them in achieving a specific goal. He or she likes obedience and even subservience in others, since it allows him to "make things happen" more effectively.

    -I do not organise people, I’ve tried and it doesn’t work, I don’t even get what that means, I don’t move the around to achieve mine, or their goals either, but I can encourage them, if their goal is something im interested and know a lot about I’ll be more excited about why they choose this goal and discuss it, then I’ll try and give tips and outline a way, but it isn’t straight forward, its more discussion/ idea related.

    He is keenly aware of territorial conflicts and confrontational behavior occurring around him. He very quickly becomes confrontational when others try to make him move or get him to do something in an aggressive or confrontational way.

    -When people try and be confrontational with me I fight fire with fire, so I do the same, sometimes I may actually laugh at the situation because I find stuff like confrontation and aggression hilarious and trivial. When im bored I look for confrontation, that’s really bad I need to stop that.

    He quickly recognizes when people are trying to get each other to do something or are trying to organize him for some purpose. He also spontaneously uses aggression to achieve his own goals.

    -LOL, “organise him for some purpose” I see that, but effectively we’re all useful to someone so I don’t mind, but when I see someone using me for something I don’t pay attention to it. I dont use aggression, there isnt any need to.

    He wants to make all decisions himself about what he will do, wear, eat, look like, etc., and resents any attempts by others to make these decisions for him. However, he is willing to make use of other peoples' ideas, advice, and creativity, as long as he plays the most visible role.

    -Well if Si means adapt in the sense of allow people to make choices then I guess I prefer that, I don’t mind making my own choices, I make my own choices daily, but I also tend to listen and follow other people’s ideas as well so idk. I tend to make others do things for me and make decision becasue i'm really indecisive.

    He enjoys testing his will in challenging situations and views life as a sort of obstacle course, full of adversity and challenges, that must be weathered and conquered.

    LOL, next.


    Introverted Feeling as a BASE function.

    The individual sees reality primarily through static personal ethics and stable interpersonal bonds between individuals, including himself, where the status of such interpersonal bonds is determined by his personal ethics.

    -I like to have stable relationships and bonds between people but I’ve seen that after time the start to become boring, so I usually end up creating some fun.

    The individual is very confident in evaluating the ethical or moral qualities, and their consistency, of other people. This makes the individual seem "judgemental" or "self-righteous" to people less so inclined.

    -I tend to judge what people do and why they do such things, but I don’t necessarily hold it against them, or as a base of information I use to make my mind up. In reality, when I make a judgement of people I find it funny but don’t take it seriously. Example. My friend didn’t turn up at my leaving party, obviously I was upset, but at the same time I didn’t really care, and I found it kind of funny, I didn’t reach out to him or ask him about not coming to my leaving party, because I don’t find it that deep, but this doesn’t stop me from saying Hi to him if I were to ever see him again.

    If he has difficulty in deciding the status of a personal relationship, he will take action to try to reach a conclusion but if that continues to elude him, he will regard the relationship as not worth it.

    -I don’t do this, I don’t just cut relationships “off” lol.

    His own sense of constancy in personal ethics and in his relationships with others is a very strong factor in his sense of self-worth.

    -I do take my relationships seriously, but if something was to ever happen, I’ll just move on, and act like I don’t care when I really do.

    Fi in this position implies the ability to almost instantly recognize whether someone is a friend or an enemy, whether they are demonstrating good will or ill will, and whether they are drawn to or repelled by the individual.

    -Basically what I said before. I see this information but I can push it to one side and bring it up when needed. I tend to make very instant judgements regarding whether I like them or not, But it won’t stop me from talking to that individual.


    Extroverted Thinking as a BASE function

    Extroverted logic as base function is manifested as a need to accumulate factual information, also from external sources such as books, second-hand information, etc, on matters of personal interest or of professional activity.

    -I collect information when I need to, or when im interested in something, then again everyone collects information on subjects they’re interested in

    This also gives these types confidence on being well-informed on the same matters, which enables them to enter arguments related to them with confidence on their knowledge, which may come across as arrogance to others.

    -When I collect information it tends to very specific, so if I were to ever enter an argument about the subject it will have to be on that very specific piece of information. When im in an argument I’ll make up points just to back up my point even if I don’t believe them.

    Another manifestation is an evaluation of external reality - work activities, world events, finances, procedures, personal relationships, conversations - from the point of view of factual accuracy and "making sense" and efficiency.

    -I do not focus on efficiently, but I do like “making sense” otherwise how are people going to understand you.

    It leads to an inclination to be proactive in increasing the efficiency and reasonableness of the external world, as well as a sense of self-worth connected on being involved and productive in activities seen as useful, profitable, or that increase one's knowledge base. To give out information that the individual knows not to be factually accurate is disturbing and avoided as much as possible.

    -When I have a lot to do, and I finish it all, I feel really productive and like that feeling. I love knowledge, but i want it brought to me, or easily accessible. i don't know anyone who likes to give out inaccurate information.


    @Maritsa @thehotelambush @nondescript
    Last edited by Danali; 05-27-2016 at 04:46 PM.
    To call yourself 'plus size' is simply a euphemism for being fat, and who wants to be fat ? ~ Katie Hopkins

  2. #2
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    How about trying to pick functions that you relate to...in my signature

  3. #3
    Danali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    I'm international.
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    105
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    How about trying to pick functions that you relate to...in my signature
    Ti observes the correlations between measurements, including definitions of terms.

    -For some weird reason, I don’t understand descriptions of Ti, like in this instance I don’t understand what is meant by “measurements” is that physically or theoretically? I do have a fascination with the dictionary, I really like looking up, and finding new words and seeing how they're used, im not sure of that attributes to anything.

    Ti holds vast amounts of such information in the mind, and hungrily absorbs it. Then Ti sticks fast to it and will use the collection of relationships and correlations between data to quickly defend his observations of relationships between different data or correlations, quickly judging such correlations for rightness/wrongness based on their observations of the data relationships.


    -This is quite a lot to take in, but from what I’ve read here I do tend to draw a lot of comparisons and like to categorise best and worst, this is kind of hard for me to think about.

    Ti is concerned about how all the variables fit together. Ti approaches by observing how the complex system of concrete measurements fit together in this great machine of how things work.

    -I do like to know “how “ things work, so I tend to ask loads of very specific questions about systems and things of such nature, i dont like just answers, i like to know why and how.


    Te is intrisinctly involved in observing the actions that are going on at the moment, and how one movement is related to the next one. Strong Te focuses easily and constantly on the process going on at hand.

    -I tend to focus on the process going on at hand, but not for very long, without even realising it, I’ve drifted off into my head and forgotten about what’s going on.

    Take cooking, for example. Cooking requires you to constantly monitor one action after another--measuring, pouring, stirring--and the accuracy of these actions. Let your mind wander and your souffle will burst, or egg shell pieces will get lost in your cake.

    -This is a known weakness for me, I know for a fact that I cant keep all of that in my head at once and act upon it, I know that ill miss out a step and mess everything up, or I may find short cuts around an important area, so I guess im weak at this. When im able to once in a while do something seamlessly well and organised I feel good, but even in that instance i had help, but generally I dont try that much because I know I cant, im usually quite vocal about this, and makes jokes about it.

    Te observes and analyzes the routine activity of actions and analyzes the actions for completeness and thoroughness of covering every base of the task at hand.

    -Nope, like I said before, routine and I are not good friends at all, I tend to cut corners a lot mainly I get bored or uninterested in following a routine, or the simple fact I forget, i usually tell people not to entrust me with such heavily routines based things. TBH, i would like to be able to follow a routine and all, but its really hard.

    Based on these conclusions, Te judges on the rightness/wrongness of observed routines. Te is concerned about the task at hand. Te approaches tasks by observing the method of doing it the best.

    -I do like to employ the best method of doing things, i think there isn’t any need to waste time doing rubbish things, but I’ve seen a very bad habit, I can outright reject some methods, or suggestions of people that are pushing me to do things that seems logical, for example I was going out with my mum and she said carry a umbrella, stupid me said no, but I actually had no reason for not carrying the umbrella when it was right in front of me at the moment, in hindsight carrying the umbrella would have stopped me from catching a cold, but i just outright rejected it.

    Te immediately observes the practicality, of how to do the current task at hand, or how to set up an actual, concrete task that will be done. Te talks about how the task actually turns out to work in real life.

    -I like to know how things work in real life, because ultimately we are living in the real world, but when I ask about real life application and productivity its usually out of courtesy and what I want for another person, so once I asked my friend "are you revising for the exam next week", she said "no", I said "that’s so unproductive you should be productive", but I haven’t even read the first page of my revision notes and im telling her off, I tend to be quite hypocritical with this function.


    Fi observes personal attraction and repulsion between people and things, the boundaries of relationships created between people, and how those relationships are in relation to other bonds created in a great web of interpersonal relational tactics, rules, limits, etc. Fi analyzes the levels of personal attraction or repulsion that creates these bonds.

    -I do focus on my relationships and the very little technicalities of it, like I’ll analyse any encounter with a friend and really see what is holding out friendship together, and I do that with everyone, I’ll analyse them and compare them with other relationships, sometimes after a long day at school I’ll think back to all my encounters and replay them and try and analyse the conversation to see what was it about ?, how close are we ? how did I feel when I was there ? Stuff like that.

    Fi relations are a tactic, a bond, a unification made inside of and in relation to all of the other existing unities between people. Within it there are certain rules and understandings of what is appropriate and not appropriate to do within the realm of ethics. It's not as simple as "oh, don't use dirty words." Its more like 'we are attracted to eachother (as a bond),' and, sometimes, 'we are not attracted to them.'
    -I do know what is appropriate and not appropriate, sometimes “inappropriate things slip out, once my aunt spent the whole evening cooking but I came home late so I didn't eat her food, the next day she forced me to each it and out of courtesy I ate it because I know the effort she put into making that food, I didn’t like the chicken she cooked so I left it and in my head I was saying to myself "I don’t like this but im just going to say the food was nice", by the time i put my fork down she asked if the food was nice I said "yeah , but I didn’t like the chicken", that wasn’t meant to come out, so I compensated by saying I liked the rice. My approch is more “don’t use dirty words” because children are around and people will look at me funny, and I don’t want to offend anyone

    For some it is a tactic they can manipulate, for others it is something that 'happens' to them and they benefit from it. For a Fi base individual, it may be just something that happens. They don't choose it so much as it seems like a fact that colors their whole perception vis a vis these interconnecting bonds. Fi creative individuals may or create those bonds. In some ways it may seem like they have a greater control, or atleast more of an active control, over it than Fi-base.

    - tend to have thoughts about wanting to create distance or closeness with certain individuals, but I think I just let whatever happens, one thing i cant do is be cold and "turn off" the closeness with people, regardless of who you are I cant just be cold and bitchy , I’ll still smile with you and stuff like that even though I may have the thought of closing it, i don't take the initiative, i just leave it.

    Fi isnt the same as "friendship," its about position within a realm of understood positions and relations; not just rules that 'limit'...but rules that are there; so the word use 'tactic' is used. Fi is a 'unification' between people. Fi is an ethical understanding. It's emotional; it's a personal understanding.

    Initiation of a Fi relationship can be as simple as coming into the ownership of a pet or the custody of a child; the emotional bond is the culmination of the relationship, but the initiation is essentially Fi. A Fi relationship was established at the moment tactical emotional or ethical interconnections changed between individuals: now one's role is to look apon the other with love and caretaking; the other's role is to look up to the first with love and obedience. Such are the implicitly understood rules of the Fi understanding.

    -I can see relationships everywhere and im quite sensitive to them, one little thing, maybe smiling at someone at the bus stop has now put you in a certain type of relationship with that person, it may not be deep, but its happened, I don’t really know if I take it this seriously.

    I can say rather inappropriate things just for fun and jokes, or when im bored.

    Thats not fair Fe's bit is so small !

    Fe observes the display of feeling or disposition and analyzes motive, the catalyst of the feeling or disposition.

    -I analyse motive like no other, I really enjoy doing it, I can usually tell you why someone feels a certain way, and what has caused that emotion
    .
    Fe analyzes based on a particular disposition or emotional cues. Finely tuned Fe can be "people-smart" and pay attention to determining who is trustworthy and what to expect from their behavior based on hints of emotional and behavioral expressions.

    -I so can do this ! I can look at people and really get an understanding of weather they’re trustworthy, or sneaky or really nice, its instant and that is information I consciously know I pay attention to, I like discussing it with other people to, I also know very well how to get people to certain emotional places, I kind of get lost in their emotions and then move from co-pilot to pilot and then take them to where I want to go so I can get what I want. My ability to follow peoples emotions allows me to anticipate what they’re going to do most of the time, so I can say things that can purposefully cause an emotional reaction, I can usually get a rise out of people this is when im especially bored, I’ll just say controversial things this is usually an attempt to get conversation going.


    Ni observes and synthesizes developments as building blocks leading to something interesting that could happen, tries to envision how and when it could happen.

    -I like to make these forecasts, they tend to be regarding a situation, they usually suddenly come to me and I think “ I have a feeling XYZ will happen”

    Ni is about development between patterns of events over time. Ni thinks "learning a language is good to reach because of the places it will bring you to." About the outcome, Ni says "that was bound to develop in that success/failure."

    -I would learn a language because I know it would improve my chances of getting a job, and if I ever were to travel to that country I’ll be able to speak it. Regarding the second line, i tend to know if something will be successful, like my friend always used to tell me about a girl he liked and I said I think she kind of likes you but nothing between you will develop, also once I said to my friend that one girl looks really bitchy and very sneaky, what turned out ? she been talking mad rubbish about people with her friends.

    Ni will absorb information to add them as building blocks to come to some "essence" of the ideas they're developing. Ni takes a bunch of different instances and synthesizes them together to develop them in one direction of potential development.

    -i do that, with that girl i spoke about, im still watching her and adding up information about her.


    Ne observes and analyzes developments as static external possibilities that can be immediately acted apon. Ne thinks "learning a language is good in and of itself because it has innate potential." About the outcome, Ne says "well, that could have developed in any of these different ways, so it wasn't really set in stone."

    -analysing the possible ways something could develop is very interesting, however that wouldn't cross my mind until urged to think.For example when learning a language, I would be thinking about the fact I would increase my opportunity to get a job, but if someone brought up possibilities, I may be able to build upon the possibilities they've thought of.

    Ne absorbs information just because it has potential of development in and of itself. Ne takes an instance and develops it in many different directions of potential development.

    Basically what I said.


    Si is intrisinctly involved in the changes that take place to your internal sense of physical and psychological stability. Strong Si is effervesently and naturally efficient in awareness of these processes. Strong Si focuses constantly on the relationship between the inner sense of wellbeing of different stimulai

    Si means you're trying to establish stability internally which IS pleasant, but not necessarily pleasantness itself: not the pursuit of pleasure, but the observation of internal statis or 'status quo', being at a functional even keel psychologically and physically.

    Valued Si makes this the primary motivation for activity. The effects of eating a meal and feeling back to status quo of operations afterwards are always within his reach. Viewing a beautiful painting, and hearing beautiful music are all made in an effort to get back to the status quo of inner stability, both psychological and physiological.

    Si observes the harmony, beauty, pleasingness, and satisfaction of relations between things in his environment and analyzes on how harmonious it is in relation to the next thing: these relations include those within his body, his environment, and personal relationships. He may achieve harmony and pleasant sensation by avoiding discomfort or by creating comfort for himself and for others (this may be influenced by whether he is a primarily perceiving or judging type). He may achieve this through physical health, stable finances, pleasing decor, or a variety of other passive or active methods.


    -sometimes I subject myself to outright discomfort, like I can purposefully stay up really late even thought i'm really tired , or put of eating because I cant be bothered to deal with making the food because im so consumed in whatever im doing , I can tell I need to pee, but wont because of laziness or forgetfulness, on the flipside to, I can eat loads without even realising it, or sleel to much and wake up even more tired. Tbh im very hit and miss with this, I need some explanation on this.



    Se is intrisinctly involved in observing the properties of objects in the immediate sense. What precise color is it, how does it taste, what exactly does it smell like? Strong Se focuses easily and constantly on the outer properties of the objects at hand.

    -I try to, for example if I have a favourite food I’ll pay attention to the taste, and notice any discrepancies, same with smell, but I can sometimes day dream and not even realise what is around me, so I’ll completely miss things around me, and end up walking into a pole.

    Take fashion--is the cut of your shirt immaculate? Take martial arts--at what angle is the arc of the fist coming towards your face? How do I mobilize the force of my body to deflect and/or immobilize the threat? The same process with sports. The possibilities are endless.


    -I always mobilise after the situation has passed, Its so sad, sometimes I’ll be way to forceful, or not exert enough force.

    Se observes the potential to mobilize people to enact his will dynamically, and based on this observation analyzes what he might use to cause the enforcement of his will.

    -I tend not to be very aggressive or forceful , I'm quite weak at that, but sometime when I keep pushing it pays off, i cant really think of any examples, but I can say I don’t back down to confrontation.

  4. #4
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Fe type introvert...SEI?

  5. #5
    Danali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    I'm international.
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    105
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Fe type introvert...SEI?
    I would doubt that, mainly because i can put myself through discomfort, like staying awake even though im really tired, or neglect eating because of laziness, nor can i cook.

  6. #6
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Seems more SEE whichever you tend to focus on externals of people and you are skeptical

  7. #7
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    You're good at pushing, reading people's motives, bad at Te.

    So SEI need help with motivation and mobilization. If you don't need help with that than you are not that type.

    EIE have a hard time pushing themselves (or forcing) to do things. This type seeks Se

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    ESI 684
    Posts
    661
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danali View Post
    Ti observes the correlations between measurements, including definitions of terms.

    -For some weird reason, I don’t understand descriptions of Ti, like in this instance I don’t understand what is meant by “measurements” is that physically or theoretically? I do have a fascination with the dictionary, I really like looking up, and finding new words and seeing how they're used, im not sure of that attributes to anything.

    Ti holds vast amounts of such information in the mind, and hungrily absorbs it. Then Ti sticks fast to it and will use the collection of relationships and correlations between data to quickly defend his observations of relationships between different data or correlations, quickly judging such correlations for rightness/wrongness based on their observations of the data relationships.


    -This is quite a lot to take in, but from what I’ve read here I do tend to draw a lot of comparisons and like to categorise best and worst, this is kind of hard for me to think about.

    Ti is concerned about how all the variables fit together. Ti approaches by observing how the complex system of concrete measurements fit together in this great machine of how things work.

    -I do like to know “how “ things work, so I tend to ask loads of very specific questions about systems and things of such nature, i dont like just answers, i like to know why and how.


    Te is intrisinctly involved in observing the actions that are going on at the moment, and how one movement is related to the next one. Strong Te focuses easily and constantly on the process going on at hand.

    -I tend to focus on the process going on at hand, but not for very long, without even realising it, I’ve drifted off into my head and forgotten about what’s going on.

    Take cooking, for example. Cooking requires you to constantly monitor one action after another--measuring, pouring, stirring--and the accuracy of these actions. Let your mind wander and your souffle will burst, or egg shell pieces will get lost in your cake.

    -This is a known weakness for me, I know for a fact that I cant keep all of that in my head at once and act upon it, I know that ill miss out a step and mess everything up, or I may find short cuts around an important area, so I guess im weak at this. When im able to once in a while do something seamlessly well and organised I feel good, but even in that instance i had help, but generally I dont try that much because I know I cant, im usually quite vocal about this, and makes jokes about it.

    Te observes and analyzes the routine activity of actions and analyzes the actions for completeness and thoroughness of covering every base of the task at hand.

    -Nope, like I said before, routine and I are not good friends at all, I tend to cut corners a lot mainly I get bored or uninterested in following a routine, or the simple fact I forget, i usually tell people not to entrust me with such heavily routines based things. TBH, i would like to be able to follow a routine and all, but its really hard.

    Based on these conclusions, Te judges on the rightness/wrongness of observed routines. Te is concerned about the task at hand. Te approaches tasks by observing the method of doing it the best.

    -I do like to employ the best method of doing things, i think there isn’t any need to waste time doing rubbish things, but I’ve seen a very bad habit, I can outright reject some methods, or suggestions of people that are pushing me to do things that seems logical, for example I was going out with my mum and she said carry a umbrella, stupid me said no, but I actually had no reason for not carrying the umbrella when it was right in front of me at the moment, in hindsight carrying the umbrella would have stopped me from catching a cold, but i just outright rejected it.

    Te immediately observes the practicality, of how to do the current task at hand, or how to set up an actual, concrete task that will be done. Te talks about how the task actually turns out to work in real life.

    -I like to know how things work in real life, because ultimately we are living in the real world, but when I ask about real life application and productivity its usually out of courtesy and what I want for another person, so once I asked my friend "are you revising for the exam next week", she said "no", I said "that’s so unproductive you should be productive", but I haven’t even read the first page of my revision notes and im telling her off, I tend to be quite hypocritical with this function.


    Fi observes personal attraction and repulsion between people and things, the boundaries of relationships created between people, and how those relationships are in relation to other bonds created in a great web of interpersonal relational tactics, rules, limits, etc. Fi analyzes the levels of personal attraction or repulsion that creates these bonds.

    -I do focus on my relationships and the very little technicalities of it, like I’ll analyse any encounter with a friend and really see what is holding out friendship together, and I do that with everyone, I’ll analyse them and compare them with other relationships, sometimes after a long day at school I’ll think back to all my encounters and replay them and try and analyse the conversation to see what was it about ?, how close are we ? how did I feel when I was there ? Stuff like that.

    Fi relations are a tactic, a bond, a unification made inside of and in relation to all of the other existing unities between people. Within it there are certain rules and understandings of what is appropriate and not appropriate to do within the realm of ethics. It's not as simple as "oh, don't use dirty words." Its more like 'we are attracted to eachother (as a bond),' and, sometimes, 'we are not attracted to them.'
    -I do know what is appropriate and not appropriate, sometimes “inappropriate things slip out, once my aunt spent the whole evening cooking but I came home late so I didn't eat her food, the next day she forced me to each it and out of courtesy I ate it because I know the effort she put into making that food, I didn’t like the chicken she cooked so I left it and in my head I was saying to myself "I don’t like this but im just going to say the food was nice", by the time i put my fork down she asked if the food was nice I said "yeah , but I didn’t like the chicken", that wasn’t meant to come out, so I compensated by saying I liked the rice. My approch is more “don’t use dirty words” because children are around and people will look at me funny, and I don’t want to offend anyone

    For some it is a tactic they can manipulate, for others it is something that 'happens' to them and they benefit from it. For a Fi base individual, it may be just something that happens. They don't choose it so much as it seems like a fact that colors their whole perception vis a vis these interconnecting bonds. Fi creative individuals may or create those bonds. In some ways it may seem like they have a greater control, or atleast more of an active control, over it than Fi-base.

    - tend to have thoughts about wanting to create distance or closeness with certain individuals, but I think I just let whatever happens, one thing i cant do is be cold and "turn off" the closeness with people, regardless of who you are I cant just be cold and bitchy , I’ll still smile with you and stuff like that even though I may have the thought of closing it, i don't take the initiative, i just leave it.

    Fi isnt the same as "friendship," its about position within a realm of understood positions and relations; not just rules that 'limit'...but rules that are there; so the word use 'tactic' is used. Fi is a 'unification' between people. Fi is an ethical understanding. It's emotional; it's a personal understanding.

    Initiation of a Fi relationship can be as simple as coming into the ownership of a pet or the custody of a child; the emotional bond is the culmination of the relationship, but the initiation is essentially Fi. A Fi relationship was established at the moment tactical emotional or ethical interconnections changed between individuals: now one's role is to look apon the other with love and caretaking; the other's role is to look up to the first with love and obedience. Such are the implicitly understood rules of the Fi understanding.

    -I can see relationships everywhere and im quite sensitive to them, one little thing, maybe smiling at someone at the bus stop has now put you in a certain type of relationship with that person, it may not be deep, but its happened, I don’t really know if I take it this seriously.

    I can say rather inappropriate things just for fun and jokes, or when im bored.

    Thats not fair Fe's bit is so small !

    Fe observes the display of feeling or disposition and analyzes motive, the catalyst of the feeling or disposition.

    -I analyse motive like no other, I really enjoy doing it, I can usually tell you why someone feels a certain way, and what has caused that emotion
    .
    Fe analyzes based on a particular disposition or emotional cues. Finely tuned Fe can be "people-smart" and pay attention to determining who is trustworthy and what to expect from their behavior based on hints of emotional and behavioral expressions.

    -I so can do this ! I can look at people and really get an understanding of weather they’re trustworthy, or sneaky or really nice, its instant and that is information I consciously know I pay attention to, I like discussing it with other people to, I also know very well how to get people to certain emotional places, I kind of get lost in their emotions and then move from co-pilot to pilot and then take them to where I want to go so I can get what I want. My ability to follow peoples emotions allows me to anticipate what they’re going to do most of the time, so I can say things that can purposefully cause an emotional reaction, I can usually get a rise out of people this is when im especially bored, I’ll just say controversial things this is usually an attempt to get conversation going.


    Ni observes and synthesizes developments as building blocks leading to something interesting that could happen, tries to envision how and when it could happen.

    -I like to make these forecasts, they tend to be regarding a situation, they usually suddenly come to me and I think “ I have a feeling XYZ will happen”

    Ni is about development between patterns of events over time. Ni thinks "learning a language is good to reach because of the places it will bring you to." About the outcome, Ni says "that was bound to develop in that success/failure."

    -I would learn a language because I know it would improve my chances of getting a job, and if I ever were to travel to that country I’ll be able to speak it. Regarding the second line, i tend to know if something will be successful, like my friend always used to tell me about a girl he liked and I said I think she kind of likes you but nothing between you will develop, also once I said to my friend that one girl looks really bitchy and very sneaky, what turned out ? she been talking mad rubbish about people with her friends.

    Ni will absorb information to add them as building blocks to come to some "essence" of the ideas they're developing. Ni takes a bunch of different instances and synthesizes them together to develop them in one direction of potential development.

    -i do that, with that girl i spoke about, im still watching her and adding up information about her.


    Ne observes and analyzes developments as static external possibilities that can be immediately acted apon. Ne thinks "learning a language is good in and of itself because it has innate potential." About the outcome, Ne says "well, that could have developed in any of these different ways, so it wasn't really set in stone."

    -analysing the possible ways something could develop is very interesting, however that wouldn't cross my mind until urged to think.For example when learning a language, I would be thinking about the fact I would increase my opportunity to get a job, but if someone brought up possibilities, I may be able to build upon the possibilities they've thought of.

    Ne absorbs information just because it has potential of development in and of itself. Ne takes an instance and develops it in many different directions of potential development.

    Basically what I said.


    Si is intrisinctly involved in the changes that take place to your internal sense of physical and psychological stability. Strong Si is effervesently and naturally efficient in awareness of these processes. Strong Si focuses constantly on the relationship between the inner sense of wellbeing of different stimulai

    Si means you're trying to establish stability internally which IS pleasant, but not necessarily pleasantness itself: not the pursuit of pleasure, but the observation of internal statis or 'status quo', being at a functional even keel psychologically and physically.

    Valued Si makes this the primary motivation for activity. The effects of eating a meal and feeling back to status quo of operations afterwards are always within his reach. Viewing a beautiful painting, and hearing beautiful music are all made in an effort to get back to the status quo of inner stability, both psychological and physiological.

    Si observes the harmony, beauty, pleasingness, and satisfaction of relations between things in his environment and analyzes on how harmonious it is in relation to the next thing: these relations include those within his body, his environment, and personal relationships. He may achieve harmony and pleasant sensation by avoiding discomfort or by creating comfort for himself and for others (this may be influenced by whether he is a primarily perceiving or judging type). He may achieve this through physical health, stable finances, pleasing decor, or a variety of other passive or active methods.


    -sometimes I subject myself to outright discomfort, like I can purposefully stay up really late even thought i'm really tired , or put of eating because I cant be bothered to deal with making the food because im so consumed in whatever im doing , I can tell I need to pee, but wont because of laziness or forgetfulness, on the flipside to, I can eat loads without even realising it, or sleel to much and wake up even more tired. Tbh im very hit and miss with this, I need some explanation on this.



    Se is intrisinctly involved in observing the properties of objects in the immediate sense. What precise color is it, how does it taste, what exactly does it smell like? Strong Se focuses easily and constantly on the outer properties of the objects at hand.

    -I try to, for example if I have a favourite food I’ll pay attention to the taste, and notice any discrepancies, same with smell, but I can sometimes day dream and not even realise what is around me, so I’ll completely miss things around me, and end up walking into a pole.

    Take fashion--is the cut of your shirt immaculate? Take martial arts--at what angle is the arc of the fist coming towards your face? How do I mobilize the force of my body to deflect and/or immobilize the threat? The same process with sports. The possibilities are endless.


    -I always mobilise after the situation has passed, Its so sad, sometimes I’ll be way to forceful, or not exert enough force.

    Se observes the potential to mobilize people to enact his will dynamically, and based on this observation analyzes what he might use to cause the enforcement of his will.

    -I tend not to be very aggressive or forceful , I'm quite weak at that, but sometime when I keep pushing it pays off, i cant really think of any examples, but I can say I don’t back down to confrontation.
    You sound like a Ni type to me.

    Now, I'd have to say NiFe actually. You don't seem like you appreciate Te at all. In fact, it sounded like you'd just erase it from the planet. NiFeSiTe...Te PoLR...Intuitive Introversion...daydreaming, zoning out...it fits!

    IEI.

  9. #9
    rougerogue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    242
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I like your color coding.

  10. #10
    Haikus Persephone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The country of croissants
    Posts
    1,841
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danali View Post
    I would doubt that, mainly because i can put myself through discomfort, like staying awake even though im really tired, or neglect eating because of laziness, nor can i cook.
    Lol any type is capable of doing this.

  11. #11
    Don't forget the the thehotelambush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    6,612
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Step 1: don't use terrible descriptions.
    Step 2: make a video.

  12. #12
    Don't forget the the thehotelambush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    6,612
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Actually I take that back, there is a decent amount of information in what you wrote.

    Quote Originally Posted by Danali View Post
    Ti observes the correlations between measurements, including definitions of terms.

    -For some weird reason, I donít understand descriptions of Ti, like in this instance I donít understand what is meant by ďmeasurementsĒ is that physically or theoretically? I do have a fascination with the dictionary, I really like looking up, and finding new words and seeing how they're used, im not sure of that attributes to anything. ignore the "measurements" part, Ti is about static relations between data. So, you are fascinated by this sort of thing and probably value .

    Ti holds vast amounts of such information in the mind, and hungrily absorbs it. Then Ti sticks fast to it and will use the collection of relationships and correlations between data to quickly defend his observations of relationships between different data or correlations, quickly judging such correlations for rightness/wrongness based on their observations of the data relationships.


    -This is quite a lot to take in, but from what Iíve read here I do tend to draw a lot of comparisons and like to categorise best and worst, this is kind of hard for me to think about. This part is more about , except for the first sentence in the description. So, is hard for you to think about.

    Ti is concerned about how all the variables fit together. Ti approaches by observing how the complex system of concrete measurements fit together in this great machine of how things work.

    -I do like to know ďhow ď things work, so I tend to ask loads of very specific questions about systems and things of such nature, i dont like just answers, i like to know why and how.again probably subdued , there is some here too


    Te is intrisinctly involved in observing the actions that are going on at the moment, and how one movement is related to the next one. Strong Te focuses easily and constantly on the process going on at hand.I disagree with this, "at the moment" involves sensing automatically

    -I tend to focus on the process going on at hand, but not for very long, without even realising it, Iíve drifted off into my head and forgotten about whatís going on. Typical intuitive

    Take cooking, for example. Cooking requires you to constantly monitor one action after another--measuring, pouring, stirring--and the accuracy of these actions. Let your mind wander and your souffle will burst, or egg shell pieces will get lost in your cake.
    THIS IS NOT
    -This is a known weakness for me, I know for a fact that I cant keep all of that in my head at once and act upon it, I know that ill miss out a step and mess everything up, or I may find short cuts around an important area, so I guess im weak at this. When im able to once in a while do something seamlessly well and organised I feel good, but even in that instance i had help, but generally I dont try that much because I know I cant, im usually quite vocal about this, and makes jokes about it. clear enough

    Te observes and analyzes the routine activity of actions and analyzes the actions for completeness and thoroughness of covering every base of the task at hand.

    -Nope, like I said before, routine and I are not good friends at all, I tend to cut corners a lot mainly I get bored or uninterested in following a routine, or the simple fact I forget, i usually tell people not to entrust me with such heavily routines based things. TBH, i would like to be able to follow a routine and all, but its really hard. not much or

    Based on these conclusions, Te judges on the rightness/wrongness of observed routines. Te is concerned about the task at hand. Te approaches tasks by observing the method of doing it the best.

    -I do like to employ the best method of doing things, i think there isnít any need to waste time doing rubbish things, but Iíve seen a very bad habit, I can outright reject some methods, or suggestions of people that are pushing me to do things that seems logical, for example I was going out with my mum and she said carry a umbrella, stupid me said no, but I actually had no reason for not carrying the umbrella when it was right in front of me at the moment, in hindsight carrying the umbrella would have stopped me from catching a cold, but i just outright rejected it. more weak

    Te immediately observes the practicality, of how to do the current task at hand, or how to set up an actual, concrete task that will be done. Te talks about how the task actually turns out to work in real life.

    -I like to know how things work in real life, because ultimately we are living in the real world, but when I ask about real life application and productivity its usually out of courtesy and what I want for another person, so once I asked my friend "are you revising for the exam next week", she said "no", I said "thatís so unproductive you should be productive", but I havenít even read the first page of my revision notes and im telling her off, I tend to be quite hypocritical with this function. hm, "real world" and getting stuff done is really more . Hypocrisy is a typical characteristic of the Mobilizing function: people criticize others for it but suck at it themselves.


    Fi observes personal attraction and repulsion between people and things, the boundaries of relationships created between people, and how those relationships are in relation to other bonds created in a great web of interpersonal relational tactics, rules, limits, etc. Fi analyzes the levels of personal attraction or repulsion that creates these bonds.

    -I do focus on my relationships and the very little technicalities of it, like Iíll analyse any encounter with a friend and really see what is holding out friendship together, and I do that with everyone, Iíll analyse them and compare them with other relationships, sometimes after a long day at school Iíll think back to all my encounters and replay them and try and analyse the conversation to see what was it about ?, how close are we ? how did I feel when I was there ? Stuff like that. straightforward

    Fi relations are a tactic, a bond, a unification made inside of and in relation to all of the other existing unities between people. Within it there are certain rules and understandings of what is appropriate and not appropriate to do within the realm of ethics. It's not as simple as "oh, don't use dirty words." Its more like 'we are attracted to eachother (as a bond),' and, sometimes, 'we are not attracted to them.'
    -I do know what is appropriate and not appropriate, sometimes ďinappropriate things slip out, once my aunt spent the whole evening cooking but I came home late so I didn't eat her food, the next day she forced me to each it and out of courtesy I ate it because I know the effort she put into making that food, I didnít like the chicken she cooked so I left it and in my head I was saying to myself "I donít like this but im just going to say the food was nice", by the time i put my fork down she asked if the food was nice I said "yeah , but I didnít like the chicken", that wasnít meant to come out, so I compensated by saying I liked the rice. My approch is more ďdonít use dirty wordsĒ because children are around and people will look at me funny, and I donít want to offend anyone ok, "inappropriate" can mean too. Really the example you gave about food would point to > .

    For some it is a tactic they can manipulate, for others it is something that 'happens' to them and they benefit from it. For a Fi base individual, it may be just something that happens. They don't choose it so much as it seems like a fact that colors their whole perception vis a vis these interconnecting bonds. Fi creative individuals may or create those bonds. In some ways it may seem like they have a greater control, or atleast more of an active control, over it than Fi-base.

    - tend to have thoughts about wanting to create distance or closeness with certain individuals, but I think I just let whatever happens, one thing i cant do is be cold and "turn off" the closeness with people, regardless of who you are I cant just be cold and bitchy , Iíll still smile with you and stuff like that even though I may have the thought of closing it, i don't take the initiative, i just leave it. ok, but this again very strongly points to valued .

    Fi isnt the same as "friendship," its about position within a realm of understood positions and relations; not just rules that 'limit'...but rules that are there; so the word use 'tactic' is used. Fi is a 'unification' between people. Fi is an ethical understanding. It's emotional; it's a personal understanding.

    Initiation of a Fi relationship can be as simple as coming into the ownership of a pet or the custody of a child; the emotional bond is the culmination of the relationship, but the initiation is essentially Fi. A Fi relationship was established at the moment tactical emotional or ethical interconnections changed between individuals: now one's role is to look apon the other with love and caretaking; the other's role is to look up to the first with love and obedience. Such are the implicitly understood rules of the Fi understanding.

    -I can see relationships everywhere and im quite sensitive to them, one little thing, maybe smiling at someone at the bus stop has now put you in a certain type of relationship with that person, it may not be deep, but its happened, I donít really know if I take it this seriously. lol, that's more . At least, I don't think an type would consider smiling at someone on the bus to be a real relationship.

    I can say rather inappropriate things just for fun and jokes, or when im bored.

    Thats not fair Fe's bit is so small !

    Fe observes the display of feeling or disposition and analyzes motive, the catalyst of the feeling or disposition.
    This is actually a very good description
    -I analyse motive like no other, I really enjoy doing it, I can usually tell you why someone feels a certain way, and what has caused that emotion clear
    .
    Fe analyzes based on a particular disposition or emotional cues. Finely tuned Fe can be "people-smart" and pay attention to determining who is trustworthy and what to expect from their behavior based on hints of emotional and behavioral expressions.

    -I so can do this ! I can look at people and really get an understanding of weather theyíre trustworthy, or sneaky or really nice, its instant and that is information I consciously know I pay attention to, I like discussing it with other people to, I also know very well how to get people to certain emotional places, I kind of get lost in their emotions and then move from co-pilot to pilot and then take them to where I want to go so I can get what I want. My ability to follow peoples emotions allows me to anticipate what theyíre going to do most of the time, so I can say things that can purposefully cause an emotional reaction, I can usually get a rise out of people this is when im especially bored, Iíll just say controversial things this is usually an attempt to get conversation going. again, lots and lots of . Also, enjoying controversy points more towards Beta. All in all EIE seems very likely


    Ni observes and synthesizes developments as building blocks leading to something interesting that could happen, tries to envision how and when it could happen.
    This is
    -I like to make these forecasts, they tend to be regarding a situation, they usually suddenly come to me and I think ď I have a feeling XYZ will happenĒ but this is

    Ni is about development between patterns of events over time. Ni thinks "learning a language is good to reach because of the places it will bring you to." About the outcome, Ni says "that was bound to develop in that success/failure."

    -I would learn a language because I know it would improve my chances of getting a job, and if I ever were to travel to that country Iíll be able to speak it. Regarding the second line, i tend to know if something will be successful, like my friend always used to tell me about a girl he liked and I said I think she kind of likes you but nothing between you will develop, also once I said to my friend that one girl looks really bitchy and very sneaky, what turned out ? she been talking mad rubbish about people with her friends. alright, that's with - valuing types tend to assign/recognize sinister motivations more easily

    Ni will absorb information to add them as building blocks to come to some "essence" of the ideas they're developing. Ni takes a bunch of different instances and synthesizes them together to develop them in one direction of potential development.
    nope, this is
    -i do that, with that girl i spoke about, im still watching her and adding up information about her.


    Ne observes and analyzes developments as static external possibilities that can be immediately acted apon. Ne thinks "learning a language is good in and of itself because it has innate potential." About the outcome, Ne says "well, that could have developed in any of these different ways, so it wasn't really set in stone."

    -analysing the possible ways something could develop is very interesting, however that wouldn't cross my mind until urged to think.For example when learning a language, I would be thinking about the fact I would increase my opportunity to get a job, but if someone brought up possibilities, I may be able to build upon the possibilities they've thought of. ok, so you think more about . maybe. But you can do too.

    Ne absorbs information just because it has potential of development in and of itself. Ne takes an instance and develops it in many different directions of potential development.

    Basically what I said.


    Si is intrisinctly involved in the changes that take place to your internal sense of physical and psychological stability. Strong Si is effervesently and naturally efficient in awareness of these processes. Strong Si focuses constantly on the relationship between the inner sense of wellbeing of different stimulai

    Si means you're trying to establish stability internally which IS pleasant, but not necessarily pleasantness itself: not the pursuit of pleasure, but the observation of internal statis or 'status quo', being at a functional even keel psychologically and physically.

    Valued Si makes this the primary motivation for activity. The effects of eating a meal and feeling back to status quo of operations afterwards are always within his reach. Viewing a beautiful painting, and hearing beautiful music are all made in an effort to get back to the status quo of inner stability, both psychological and physiological.

    Si observes the harmony, beauty, pleasingness, and satisfaction of relations between things in his environment and analyzes on how harmonious it is in relation to the next thing: these relations include those within his body, his environment, and personal relationships. He may achieve harmony and pleasant sensation by avoiding discomfort or by creating comfort for himself and for others (this may be influenced by whether he is a primarily perceiving or judging type). He may achieve this through physical health, stable finances, pleasing decor, or a variety of other passive or active methods.


    -sometimes I subject myself to outright discomfort, like I can purposefully stay up really late even thought i'm really tired , or put of eating because I cant be bothered to deal with making the food because im so consumed in whatever im doing , I can tell I need to pee, but wont because of laziness or forgetfulness, on the flipside to, I can eat loads without even realising it, or sleel to much and wake up even more tired. Tbh im very hit and miss with this, I need some explanation on this. ok, yes, types can *occasionally* neglect certain needs - usually in seeking some more immediate source of pleasure or comfort. But if it's a real problem point, this does point to weak .



    Se is intrisinctly involved in observing the properties of objects in the immediate sense. What precise color is it, how does it taste, what exactly does it smell like? Strong Se focuses easily and constantly on the outer properties of the objects at hand. sure, and how big it is, how heavy it is, and how they can get it. Or if it's a person, what they look like. tends to be more visual, and more tactile.

    -I try to, for example if I have a favourite food Iíll pay attention to the taste, and notice any discrepancies, same with smell, but I can sometimes day dream and not even realise what is around me, so Iíll completely miss things around me, and end up walking into a pole.

    Take fashion--is the cut of your shirt immaculate? Take martial arts--at what angle is the arc of the fist coming towards your face? How do I mobilize the force of my body to deflect and/or immobilize the threat? The same process with sports. The possibilities are endless.


    -I always mobilise after the situation has passed, Its so sad, sometimes Iíll be way to forceful, or not exert enough force.

    Se observes the potential to mobilize people to enact his will dynamically, and based on this observation analyzes what he might use to cause the enforcement of his will.

    -I tend not to be very aggressive or forceful , I'm quite weak at that, but sometime when I keep pushing it pays off, i cant really think of any examples, but I can say I donít back down to confrontation. ok, so you have some basic ability to use maybe, but not much.
    Overall I think EIE is a great fit, though IEI is reasonable.

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,050
    Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Step 1: don't use terrible descriptions.
    Have checked Te, as example. It's not terrible there, but incomplete - no words about link to operating with facts. Other did not look as Te was described just banally. With same result may be used any short functions descriptions.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    ESI 684
    Posts
    661
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Actually I take that back, there is a decent amount of information in what you wrote.



    Overall I think EIE is a great fit, though IEI is reasonable.
    Will you do that for me? I mean, just for funsies

  15. #15
    Don't forget the the thehotelambush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    6,612
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    Will you do that for me? I mean, just for funsies
    sure, if you link me your answers.

  16. #16
    Don't forget the the thehotelambush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    6,612
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Have checked Te, as example. It's not terrible there, but incomplete - no words about link to operating with facts. Other did not look as Te was described just banally. With same result may be used any short functions descriptions.
    Sure it may be incomplete, but some stuff is clearly miscategorized too.

  17. #17
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Sure it may be incomplete, but some stuff is clearly miscategorized too.
    No it's not

  18. #18

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    ESI 684
    Posts
    661
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    No it's not
    Then tell him why it is not...

  19. #19

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    ESI 684
    Posts
    661
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Person View Post
    Socionics: The model with lots of material, but nothing that fits real people.

    Don't worry I was in the same boat as you. LII is certainly the closest type in the system to fit me personally but in no depth of understanding relations. The real life relational results are absolute crap. As a person who found a real relational theory, I advise you turn to using Jungian types as the IEs instead, as they're all-encompassing and highly accurate for determining quadra and relational chemistry.

    I'm an Introverted Feeler and typed EII for years with immaculate predictions of others' relations. First and foremost, it's best to just find good examples of all the types and go from there. If you want to start viewing examples of each type and function, I can give you lots of essential examples, otherwise keep up with the typings of User:Silke. For instance, to see what the essence of EII is like, watch the main girl from That Thing You Do. So much feeling throughout, fitting perfectly the real-life manifestation of , lots of infantile behavior, weakness and neglect of senses, reliance on in others, lots of observational flashes of insight that give the appearance of luck, etc. It will give you a clear contrast between what an EIE should look like.

    What you need to understand this stuff is key experiences that will most effect your learning. Not a ton of information. You just need key experiences of each thing, so there's a perfect example I gave to start learning function #1, . Just move in steps, trust me.
    And then the obligatory valuer will come and tell people that they need to understand things. Instead of just gathering data(what you call "experiences"), it'll insist on understanding the relationships between given pieces of data. Why, how etc. Just for the lulz.

  20. #20
    Chains's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,293
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    While some people can be categorized via cognitive functions as they are defined within the typology being used, not all people can. Some can be described by more than one type. That is because they are not objectively true, but vague descriptions within a theoretical framework that looks for causation where none can be demonstrated. Accepting this truth with let you keep an open mind about type uncertainty and protect you from cognitive function dogma.

  21. #21
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Sure it may be incomplete, but some stuff is clearly miscategorized too.
    You said some things are miscategorized because you think one thing describes another, this often happens when people don't have good understanding of the functions and make stereotypes of some of them.

    None of the functions are described incorrectly. True they are brief, but they are not wrong.
    @Danali

    What Ti is is categorization and differentiation of information. For example what Ti type would do is look at all the functions and information about them and delete things that match up in all or some thereby making a system of it in such a way as to describe all the functions, just the necessary information that applies to each one. Why is this a type of thought? Because it's confining something an internal logic into a system. If you devote time and attention to such analysis of things like this then you too would be a Ti base.

    This is what goes on in the Ti brain



    now once this is formed all new information that comes in will be compared to the existing information in the above. I know the graph doesn't make sense because of the data in it but this is the approach to a subject that a Ti brain takes. It can be any information in the setup, any data, any analysis (for example the difference between a man and a woman is one), the general approach is somewhat the same, "let's compare this year to last year! Last year women, this year women...what's the information that we have about that, how can we compare it to the information that we had about that?" It's somewhat exhaustive to types that don't do it because it requires quite a bit of mental energy to be such thoughtful people

    Why do they require Fe? Because the Fe can cheer them up. When you're getting down on yourself like an LII is about stuff that bothers you about yourself you need an understanding "people person" to listen to you rant about the things that make you feel down and not just offer compassion but joke, tease, get you mad...here's an interaction on youtube between an ESE and LII...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G6W8oHCI9E This is Fe humor..."you can never have too many ponchos" ROFL

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGE4n_4Mm1E





    The key to Socionics is time and attention. Do you think an experiencer would forgo taking things in through the sense to sit on the couch and think about and analyze things? No, they would be out in the world taking pictures of their kids doing things, or taking their kids out to parks, hiking, ect. By experiencers I mean ESTp (as an example).
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 05-27-2016 at 03:17 PM.

  22. #22
    Danali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    I'm international.
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    105
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Person View Post
    First and foremost, it's best to just find good examples of all the types and go from there. If you want to start viewing examples of each type and function, I can give you lots of essential examples.
    Some examples for each type would be nice

  23. #23
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    You're not the first person who I know that likes information brought to them.

    I consider the description of the functions accurate.

    With regards to Si. I know it's confusing but Si types do seek out a lot of pleasurable sensations. They can even try new things to broaden their experience. I know SEE who just won't try something new because they have heard or something that it's gross looking not even giving something the possibility of it turning out to be good, but at other times may try a new dish that has a favorite ingredient like beef. The Si can be energetic and outgoing for period of time making them seem like extroverts but they can sustain this a limited time, wanting to return to internal state I noticed that you said something like that. That you drew in therefor I took that to mean introvert. So can also withstand uncomfortable situations to a degree. If what Si wants to do is vacation in the Cancun but to do so will have to stay in a stinky hotel with a uncomfortable bed, they will.

    Will they ignore sleep to enjoy their hobbies, yes. Will they scratch an itch to red swollen mess, yes. Because scratching it makes it feel better, not look better but feel better. The more comfort that is obtained by one scratch will induce the need for the next..like release of endorphins and tolerance...this is where I feel that Si types get in trouble with drugs. The object of a pleasant sensation is different to every single Si type. If chocolate ice cream makes that pleasant feeling to one Si it's alright to another, the other Si may gain way more feeling of good health from a 5 am walk instead.

    You have a good sense of Ni. Because you observe things patiently and the added info becomes an impression.

    You also said you do Fe tremendously well.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 05-27-2016 at 06:03 PM.

  24. #24

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    ESI 684
    Posts
    661
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    is this:

    szk_318.jpg

    Put the data IN! And neatly in different categories

  25. #25
    Danali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    I'm international.
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    105
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    You're not the first person who I know that likes information brought to them.

    I consider the description of the functions accurate.

    With regards to Si. I know it's confusing but Si types do seek out a lot of pleasurable sensations. They can even try new things to broaden their experience. I know SEE who just won't try something new because they have heard or something that it's gross looking not even giving something the possibility of it turning out to be good, but at other times may try a new dish that has a favorite ingredient like beef. The Si can be energetic and outgoing for period of time making them seem like extroverts but they can sustain this a limited time, wanting to return to internal state I noticed that you said something like that. That you drew in therefor I took that to mean introvert. So can also withstand uncomfortable situations to a degree. If what Si wants to do is vacation in the Cancun but to do so will have to stay in a stinky hotel with a uncomfortable bed, they will.

    Will they ignore sleep to enjoy their hobbies, yes. Will they scratch an itch to red swollen mess, yes. Because scratching it makes it feel better, not look better but feel better. The more comfort that is obtained by one scratch will induce the need for the next..like release of endorphins and tolerance...this is where I feel that Si types get in trouble with drugs. The object of a pleasant sensation is different to every single Si type. If chocolate ice cream makes that pleasant feeling to one Si it's alright to another, the other Si may gain way more feeling of good health from a 5 am walk instead.

    You have a good sense of Ni. Because you observe things patiently and the added info becomes an impression.

    You also said you do Fe tremendously well.
    Wow that really helped me understand Si great description, maybe you could shed some light on how it would manifest in the vulnerable position ?

    So I guess I'm some sort of Fe ego type
    To call yourself 'plus size' is simply a euphemism for being fat, and who wants to be fat ? ~ Katie Hopkins

  26. #26
    Danali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    I'm international.
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    105
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    is this:

    szk_318.jpg

    Put the data IN! And neatly in different categories
    Lol thanks, for putting that simply.
    To call yourself 'plus size' is simply a euphemism for being fat, and who wants to be fat ? ~ Katie Hopkins

  27. #27
    Danali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    I'm international.
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    105
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    You're not the first person who I know that likes information brought to them.

    I consider the description of the functions accurate.

    With regards to Si. I know it's confusing but Si types do seek out a lot of pleasurable sensations. They can even try new things to broaden their experience. I know SEE who just won't try something new because they have heard or something that it's gross looking not even giving something the possibility of it turning out to be good, but at other times may try a new dish that has a favorite ingredient like beef. The Si can be energetic and outgoing for period of time making them seem like extroverts but they can sustain this a limited time, wanting to return to internal state I noticed that you said something like that. That you drew in therefor I took that to mean introvert. So can also withstand uncomfortable situations to a degree. If what Si wants to do is vacation in the Cancun but to do so will have to stay in a stinky hotel with a uncomfortable bed, they will.

    Will they ignore sleep to enjoy their hobbies, yes. Will they scratch an itch to red swollen mess, yes. Because scratching it makes it feel better, not look better but feel better. The more comfort that is obtained by one scratch will induce the need for the next..like release of endorphins and tolerance...this is where I feel that Si types get in trouble with drugs. The object of a pleasant sensation is different to every single Si type. If chocolate ice cream makes that pleasant feeling to one Si it's alright to another, the other Si may gain way more feeling of good health from a 5 am walk instead.

    You have a good sense of Ni. Because you observe things patiently and the added info becomes an impression.

    You also said you do Fe tremendously well.
    But doesn't Si have a strong focus on health also ,so they'll be extra cautious against ruining their inner stable state, which would be the reason they avoid unhealthy foods
    To call yourself 'plus size' is simply a euphemism for being fat, and who wants to be fat ? ~ Katie Hopkins

  28. #28

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,050
    Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danali View Post
    But doesn't Si have a strong focus on health also ,so they'll be extra cautious against ruining their inner stable state, which would be the reason they avoid unhealthy foods
    It's too idealistic. Si types care more about health, interest more about it, understand better how they feel.
    But Si types may eat unhealthy foods by different reasons. For example, if it's tasty. , costs too much, needs too much efforts to cook or get, etc.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  29. #29
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danali View Post
    But doesn't Si have a strong focus on health also ,so they'll be extra cautious against ruining their inner stable state, which would be the reason they avoid unhealthy foods
    No that's an object that is perceived by the person's inner state The object can be anything from exercise, can be a particular food...those are objects

  30. #30
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    It's too idealistic. Si types care more about health, interest more about it, understand better how they feel.
    But Si types may eat unhealthy foods by different reasons. For example, if it's tasty. , costs too much, needs too much efforts to cook or get, etc.
    Most of that is Te.

  31. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,230
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Danali,

    Whose the girl in your avatar?

    Is there some reason you "need" or "want" a type? Realistically speaking, types are a measure of deviation from the average/norm of society. Would you want yourself to be different from the average/norm for some reason?

  32. #32
    Danali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    I'm international.
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    105
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy8419 View Post
    Danali,

    Whose the girl in your avatar?

    Is there some reason you "need" or "want" a type? Realistically speaking, types are a measure of deviation from the average/norm of society. Would you want yourself to be different from the average/norm for some reason?
    INA_cano on Instagram

    I don't think types are a deviation from society because we've all had personalities before we took an interest in socionics, so now that we know about socionics I don't think its changed our stance in society or made us stand out anymore or less but has given us insight into out behaviour , know why we do things and work on ourselves.
    To call yourself 'plus size' is simply a euphemism for being fat, and who wants to be fat ? ~ Katie Hopkins

  33. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,230
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danali View Post
    INA_cano on Instagram

    I don't think types are a deviation from society because we've all had personalities before we took an interest in socionics, so now that we know about socionics I don't think its changed our stance in society or made us stand out anymore or less but has given us insight into out behaviour , know why we do things and work on ourselves.
    ESE

  34. #34
    Danali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    I'm international.
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    105
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    No that's an object that is perceived by the person's inner state The object can be anything from exercise, can be a particular food...those are objects
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    It's too idealistic. Si types care more about health, interest more about it, understand better how they feel.
    But Si types may eat unhealthy foods by different reasons. For example, if it's tasty. , costs too much, needs too much efforts to cook or get, etc.
    As to no surprise don't understand Si. My understandings is that Si is about preserving their internal state, have a good awareness of what's happening to your body and doing your best to create the most internal and external comfort. Am I wrong ?
    To call yourself 'plus size' is simply a euphemism for being fat, and who wants to be fat ? ~ Katie Hopkins

  35. #35
    Danali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    I'm international.
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    105
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy8419 View Post
    ESE
    Lol that was quick, reasoning behind that ?
    To call yourself 'plus size' is simply a euphemism for being fat, and who wants to be fat ? ~ Katie Hopkins

  36. #36
    Haikus Persephone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The country of croissants
    Posts
    1,841
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Default

    You are very beautiful. Your instagram is very crafted and thus lacks spontaneity. EJ/IJ over EP/IP.

  37. #37
    Danali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    I'm international.
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    105
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    You are very beautiful. Your instagram is very crafted and thus lacks spontaneity. EJ/IJ over EP/IP.
    Omg No ! That's not me, I just like her pictures because of the same reason you stated.
    To call yourself 'plus size' is simply a euphemism for being fat, and who wants to be fat ? ~ Katie Hopkins

  38. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,230
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danali View Post
    Lol that was quick, reasoning behind that ?
    Vortical synthetic cognition, valued Ti, valued Fe, valued Ne, valued Si, Ignoring Fi, Role Te, etc.

  39. #39
    Don't forget the the thehotelambush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    6,612
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danali View Post
    INA_cano on Instagram

    I don't think types are a deviation from society because we've all had personalities before we took an interest in socionics, so now that we know about socionics I don't think its changed our stance in society or made us stand out anymore or less but has given us insight into out behaviour , know why we do things and work on ourselves.
    I fully agree. Jung's whole point with personality types was that you can both be a completely normal person, and yet be very different from someone else who is also a completely normal person.

  40. #40
    Haikus Persephone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The country of croissants
    Posts
    1,841
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danali View Post
    Omg No ! That's not me, I just like her pictures because of the same reason you stated.
    Oh mea culpa. Then show us your muzzle.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •