Thread: Ask an SLE woman

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Ask an SLE woman

All topics are welcome, but less open-ended ones are preferred.

(New!) You can listen to this while you wait for your inquiries to be processed:

Last edited by niffer; 03-28-2017 at 04:20 PM.
    [Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

It's hard to find a love through every shade of grey.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

How much virgin IEI male meat is required to bait and snare a SLE woman?

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bane View Post
    How much virgin IEI male meat is required to bait and snare a SLE woman?
    It's not about the amount, but about which body part it's cut from.
    [Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    It's not about the amount, but about which body part it's cut from.
    In that case phew, I only need to use my small knife.

75bcc23c47aa71368c1770428ad74c0a.jpg

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why don't you want open ended questions?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is that an open ended question?

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rogue View Post
    Why don't you want open ended questions?
    I want to be able to answer with minimal effort. I prefer not putting effort into answering (IMO) vague questions like, "What is love?" It's not likely that I'll have consistent personal insights on such issues, so my answers wouldn't be very meaningful or informational, wasting both my time and that of askers and readers.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Makes sense.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

niffer,

The following article is rather extreme but would anything apply to you? If so, what?
    http://www.socionics.com/articles/unestp.html

a.k.a. I/O

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

I want to be able to answer with minimal effort. I prefer not putting effort into answering (IMO) vague questions like, "What is love?" It's not likely that I'll have consistent personal insights on such issues, so my answers wouldn't be very meaningful or informational, wasting both my time and that of askers and readers.

How has your day been?

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't like "soft" vibing men, do you? And if so, what's the appeal.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why does the Insane Clown Posse have a subculture, and fans in general?
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

TIM
    INFp / VEFL
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you think of men with high Se when you meet them? How do you feel when interacting with them?
    What do you think of men with high Ni when you meet them? How do you feel when interacting with them?
    Are you a lesbian? Do you often think about such things?
    Would you consider yourself to be masculine? How do you feel when people tell you that you are (if they do)?
    What do you think of "feminists" (the boring delta NF kind of ones)?
    Would you consider yourself to be promiscuous?

Thank you for answering, you are lovely.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    niffer,

The following article is rather extreme but would anything apply to you? If so, what?
    http://www.socionics.com/articles/unestp.html

a.k.a. I/O
    I bolded and underlined and what applies, and added some comments in brackets.

ESTp are consummate snake-oil salespeople who have only one goal in life: to sell themselves or their ideas. {{Everything everyone does in life from which they acquire resources as a result blossoms from themselves and their own ideas. Would it be a better alternative if I sold others and their ideas?}} If ESTp cannot gain your love or admiration, they will settle for your submission. {{These sound like good options.}} ESTp are fast-moving {{sometimes}} and fast-talking, and seek the finer things in life, even though, those things may belong to you. However, they would be quite generous to others with your things.

Rules and laws are seen only as guidelines for ESTp. If they decide that something needs to be done, then they'll do it regardless of who gets hurt. Their wants and needs take precedence over any rules. They're outspoken risk-takers{{moreso when I was younger than now}} who don't mind getting their hands really dirty. {{But only literally dirty, not figuratively dirty.}} ESTp live in the here-and-now, and place little importance on introspection or consequence.

Getting an ESTp to finish or commit to something is like trying to land a large tuna - one must come prepared for a fight. {{Sure--there should be a good reason to do something, or I should really want to do it for some reason.}} The ESTp will leave a trail of unfinished business and relationships. {{This is true for me, but, this seems like a normal thing, like normal casualties to exploring and learning about what is a good idea to pursue in life. Nobody finishes every project that they start, and you will leave unfinished relationships until you marry for the final time, if that happens. I am only 22, and I believe what I've learned from my experiences has been invaluable. That being said, when I do have my heart in something, it seems like it stays in pretty much for good and I commit. I put a lot of heart and soul into such projects and relationships, so it's necessary that it is very rare when such a level of commitment is reached for me.}} Their live-in-the-moment philosophy drives them to continually seek new relationships and challenges, while existing projects and people bore them. Issues that require focus and concentration will sap the ESTp of energy while the fight to avoid chores will invigorate them. ESTp remain committed only as long as there is a real impending threat to them, but they will remain totally bored with everybody and everything that is familiar.

As clever as an ESTp may be, following instruction will be the most difficult chore for them. The ESTp will often have trouble in school; they see little use of theory in their insatiable quest for new things and experiences. ESTp intuition is often wrong so they don't trust theory or their instincts, and is highly suspicious of the instincts of others. They're only interested in physically what you have and what you can give - forget the intangibles.

ESTp are proud of the fact that they don't plan because they feel they can manoeuvre in any situation. They typically makes things up as they go. {{I will do this more in less risky situations than others; for example, when I am cooking. Also, I am opportunistic in regards to my moment-to-moment experience--if a good opportunity arises for me to do or say something beneficial without skipping a beat, my instinct is to roll with it. I try not to leave things to the last second and without a plan if I can, but sometimes this does end up happening when I get overly lazy and negligent. I still feel a bit proud when I can manage to pull something off with just my adaptability, but I've had so many bad experiences from things backfiring on me that I avoid doing this now as much as possible. Michael Pierce's ESTP video comes to mind, where he discusses ESTPs' propensity for overestimation.}} However, they react more than they think; they make rash decisions and then have to fix them. {{This was more true for me when I was a teenager. Se is stronger than Ti.}} They're always improvising because they use so little intuition. Their decisions and actions are based upon their understanding of the facts at hand, which are frequently incomplete, especially when the situation involves people.{{Okay, I think the second sentence here is true. The first sentence is interesting. My intuition is low, but I think that what little is there aids in my improvisation. I don't think I improvise because my intuition is low; I think I do it because I'm EP and because it's fun and a good experience to flex my intuition and roll with things in the moment in spite of it being low.}}
    ESTp use their ability to perceive attitudes and motivations to get what they want out of people. Having a strong flair for drama and style, they're very good at manipulating the truth and improvising to suit the situation. They can be extremely charming initially. However, they will eventually squeeze all the fun and energy out of relationships. As boredom sets in, their sensual nature becomes more earthy, caring little about the effect their words have on you. Their fast-paced lives will leave many friends in the dust.

ESTp approach intimacy from a shallow, physical perspective rather than from any depth of affection. They may verbally express words of affection during intimacy but never really mean any of them. They do not care what others are feeling unless they're after something, and when they get it, they usually won't express any gratitude - it's like a conquest. For them, actions speak louder than words, and words, other than their own, are irrelevant. People who require affirmation should avoid ESTp. The gift that an ESTp will give to an old friend is a toy with which they have finished playing, or one which needs a partner. They consider gifts more like tools that are reserved for gaining new conquests.

The ESTp needs to keep moving, and will place much effort into ensuring (s)he is not restricted or confined. They feel stifled and unhappy when dealing with routine chores. However, they get very excited about new endeavours, and have the ability to motivate abettors (lemmings towards the sea). Although they have talent for getting many things started, ESTp finish little. If one starts a project or relationship with an ESTp, expect to have to provide all the follow-through.

ESTp are one of the most exciting but challenging types to be around. They immerse themselves in risky situations providing non-stop action, and will suck you along with them. They are competitors that want to beat everybody into the ground - especially their old friends. They are drawn toward games of skill that offer an opportunity to defeat others. This, coupled with their tendency to cheat, makes them formidable opponents. Their own sense of personal integrity has the theme: "my way is the only way". Their rash enthusiasm and excitement-loving nature toward risk make them dangerous companions.

You know you're in the realm of an ESTp when every flat surface is piled with "borrowed" items and junk.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    How has your day been?
    It's been okay.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lemontrees View Post
    I don't like "soft" vibing men, do you? And if so, what's the appeal.
    Yes, I prefer them. The appeal is that they're more energetically compatible with me. And because my style is a bit more on the perimeters of gender norms for women, it creates a familiar feeling for me when the other person has comparable experience in the male version.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeo View Post
    Do you think american men are effeminate?
    No.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YXPR View Post
    What do you think of men with high Se when you meet them? How do you feel when interacting with them?
    I get a more immediately masculine vibe from them (well, with the exception of ESE, who have 4D Se but have all that 4D lead Fe out in the open air and Si creative--existentially it's like being a muscular dude who can breastfeed). I get the sense that we are on a similar wavelength and generally experience ease of interaction with them and get along with them well. I also sometimes get the impression that they don't view me as a real woman, lol.
    What do you think of men with high Ni when you meet them? How do you feel when interacting with them?
    I usually feel some level of interpersonal attraction to them, even though I may not find them physically attractive. If they are Ni egos I usually feel intrigued and in perhaps 50% of cases a little bit attracted. I get the urge to metaphorically poke them with a stick and see what they'll do.
    Are you a lesbian? No. Do you often think about such things? Yes.
    Would you consider yourself to be masculine? Yes. How do you feel when people tell you that you are (if they do)?
    I can't recall anyone directly telling me that they think I'm masculine, but people will routinely say things like "you are so strong", or they will notice and point out how I seem to generally prefer men who are more effeminate. I don't get the impression that these are being regarded as negative things when they are brought up. My emotion is a bit of shyness from the attention, and also a bit of happiness from the fact that the person can openly say something like that to me with a respectful and positive approach.
    What do you think of "feminists" (the boring delta NF kind of ones)?
    They're okay, they have their role and place in society and social progress.
    Would you consider yourself to be promiscuous?
    Hm, I don't think I fall outside of standard deviations for promiscuity. Recently I've not been wanting to engage in that. My "number" is starting to get high and I don't want my future spouse to think poorly of me for it. And now that I've experimented enough, I don't see appeal or value in temporary things like that anymore. I feel like I will gain and grow way more from only being intimate when I can develop a strong connection with someone, and sticking with a relationship for the long haul, so that's the only thing I'm interested in now.

Thank you for answering, you are lovely.
    Thank you.

TIM
    INFp / VEFL
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is excellent. Nice thread !

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you like to make others laugh?

are you for or against p.d.a.?

when you find "him" does he draw and focus your usually dispersed attention?

can you say no to people who ask for your help?
    do you feel bad when you cant?

are you everybodies favorite?
    do you try to be?

not to minimize your experience but at 22 do you even know what Ni even is?
    and then how does he make you act, like yourself or unlike yourself. (Realizing this is probably a strange question for you)

your worst fatal flaw? (Habit)

whats "eefeminate" to you? You mentioned it already several times.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Why do you exist?

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

*gives you a look*

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    Do you like to make others laugh?
    Yes, if like them and feel comfortable enough around them.

are you for or against p.d.a.?
    In most cases I find it embarrassing and inappropriate. I don't even like watching kissing scenes in movies. Subtle gestures are okay. Depends on context.

when you find "him" does he draw and focus your usually dispersed attention?
    Yes.

can you say no to people who ask for your help? It's not impossible.
    do you feel bad when you cant? When I can't help? I don't feel bad for them or for myself... it's more like a vague feeling of ~injustice in the universe~.

are you everybodies favorite? No.
    do you try to be? Doesn't work like this.

not to minimize your experience but at 22 do you even know what Ni even is? I have some reason to believe that I probably have stronger Ni than that of the average SLE. Additionally, I've been strongly interested in Jung's work and have been studying it and viewing people and life from that lens since age 12. It's not how you experience it, but I know what it is when I see it in myself and others.
    and then how does he make you act, like yourself or unlike yourself. (Realizing this is probably a strange question for you)
    Which aspect of this question did you think would be strange?
    The mechanism is not "how he makes me act". From my internal experience, I become aware of myself being hyper-like-myself. Or to make it clearer, it's like seeing my own reflection for the first time in my life, and feeling surprise and gladness that I'm there in this universe. And it's amazing because I'm not alone. And it's not a physical mirror. It's invisible yet the knowing is felt deeply throughout my being, and I know he feels it too. When I "move", he spontaneously moves and understands, and vice versa. It's a synergetic completeness, and a crisp, illuminating awareness of exactly what I am.

edit: unless this was a typo and you meant to say, "how does IT (Ni) make you act?" ....

your worst fatal flaw? (Habit) idk, check my epitaph

whats "eefeminate" to you? You mentioned it already several times.
    soft and yielding; emotions, ethics; loving, nurturing
    Last edited by niffer; 05-13-2016 at 11:17 PM.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    Why do you exist?
    Why not?

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*gives you a look*
    *looks back at you with that cheeky impressed grin that you will see a hundred times again*

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which aspect of this question did you think would be strange?
    The whole question sounds random and maybe even "leading".

The mechanism is not "how he makes me act". From my internal experience, I become aware of myself being hyper-like-myself. Or to make it clearer, it's like seeing my own reflection for the first time in my life, and feeling surprise and gladness that I'm there in this universe. And it's amazing because I'm not alone. And it's not a physical mirror. It's invisible yet the knowing is felt deeply throughout my being, and I know he feels it too. When I "move", he spontaneously moves and understands, and vice versa. It's a synergetic completeness, and a crisp, illuminating awareness of exactly what I am.
    Best answer I've read here in a long time.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm not too sure about the lives of most other SLEs, but I have reason to believe that many SLEs had an upbringing like what this article outlines:

http://energeticsinstitute.com.au/ps...er-psychopath/
    Last edited by niffer; 05-14-2016 at 11:46 PM.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You just learn something new every day, don't you?
    Very true, yes.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Will you love me forever?

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Will you love me forever?
    Only if our love will be like oxygen..

WEIGHTLESS

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Only if our love will be like oxygen..

WEIGHTLESS
    When you say "weightless" what exactly do you mean? I feel weightless. I would hope that we maintain a passionate love that is like a fire that consumes all the oxygen and makes everyone else suffocate. Something like you and I floating around in space, sans oxygen, and staring into each others eyes for an indefinite period. Our love could be the oxygen in space. Our intimacy, the warmth we need to sustain us in the cold outer space.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

When you say "weightless" what exactly do you mean? I feel weightless. I would hope that we maintain a passionate love that is like a fire that consumes all the oxygen and makes everyone else suffocate. Something like you and I floating around in space, sans oxygen, and staring into each others eyes for an indefinite period. Our love could be the oxygen in space. Our intimacy, the warmth we need to sustain us in the cold outer space.
    It's not the cold outer space you need to worry about surviving. It's the cold inner space within my soul.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not the cold outer space you need to worry about surviving. It's the cold inner space within my soul.
    Let me save you. I will give you chicken soup for the soul.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Let me save you. I will give you chicken soup for the soul.
    I don't eat meat

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't eat meat
    What about books with "chicken" in the title?801178.jpg

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I don't eat those either

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't eat those either
    You said that I asked annoying void-of-Fe questions. I feel, now, that you are not meeting me halfway. I'm putting in all the effort.
    Once you told me that you wanted "weightless". Now I feel that I cannot go on if you don't begin pulling your weight. My mother was right, I should have stayed with my 60 year old lover. She was mature.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ew, I hate that flavor. Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul is the good one.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You said that I asked annoying void-of-Fe questions. I feel, now, that you are not meeting me halfway. I'm putting in all the effort.
    Once you told me that you wanted "weightless". Now I feel that I cannot go on if you don't begin pulling your weight. My mother was right, I should have stayed with my 60 year old lover. She was mature.
    Did she taste like chicken soup?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did she taste like chicken soup?
    Yes, but she had redeeming qualities. I wish I could say the same for you.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, but she had redeeming qualities. I wish I could say the same for you.
    So you do like me more.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast