Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Ask an SLE woman

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    A guy will eat anything if it has bacon on it.
    Are you suggesting that people who want to attract men should be using bacon grease instead of perfume?

a.k.a. I/O

stronger, faster, weirder
    TIM
    SLE 8w9-2-5 SX/sp
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    Are you suggesting that people who want to attract men should be using bacon grease instead of perfume?

a.k.a. I/O
    Bacon and fish don't go that well together.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx/sp
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lynn View Post
    @niffer what things do you dream about or how do your dreams look like (i'm literally talking about dreams which occur during sleep). a SLE i know would sometimes mention what he dreams about, it was usually purely physical, sensory stuff and perceptions (like falling, running, navigating through an environment, etc..) completely devoid of people or anything else. (at least the ones he mentioned). is that typical for SLE? (or Se users) or does it depend on the individual?
    As Se ego if you are interested - my default dreams are like you said, physical, sensory stuff, navigation through landscapes and moving in different ways. The people are just objects in those dreams. That is, they are a bit distant. Though I could interact with them a bit. Not much feeling overall.

Sometimes I can have more emotional dreams and those always stand out to me because they are hardly the default.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx/sp
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    Quite inconsistently, though that certainly goes without saying.

Without adequate Ni direction (in the form of a formulated "game plan" or at least enough predictable variables in a circumstance that will allow us to chart a course on our own with minimal guesswork needed and the risk for other unforeseen issues cropping up), things can get messy and erratic, scattered if you will. It can also result in failed experiments, or, going the opposite route, stagnancy due to the fear of taking a step in the wrong direction. We wait for our cookies, and then assemble like a transformer. Then shoot towards our goal like a cannonball .
    What kind of predictable variables have you needed help with? You got any actual example of this?

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    As Se ego if you are interested - my default dreams are like you said, physical, sensory stuff, navigation through landscapes and moving in different ways. The people are just objects in those dreams. That is, they are a bit distant. Though I could interact with them a bit. Not much feeling overall.

Sometimes I can have more emotional dreams and those always stand out to me because they are hardly the default.
    are the people just random objects? people mean different things. I often have friends in my dreams. And I have enemies. And they are represented as people like Entropic. They are symbols.

Like, if you had a great loving mother and I had a terrible one, our mothers symbolize different things to us. Their symbols represent something totally different. One mother can be a symbol of love and peace. Another of war and spite.
    'Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.'

TIM
    LSI-Se sx/sp
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tearsofaclown View Post
    are the people just random objects? people mean different things. I often have friends in my dreams. And I have enemies. And they are represented as people like Entropic. They are symbols.
    They seem random objects in the spatial-sensory dreams yeah. In the emotional dreams they are probably not just randomly there. The only way I can try and read the meaning of these dreams though is by following the "thread" that the emotions/feelings show. Actually I'm surprisingly OK with doing so.

TIM
    SLE 8w9-2-5 SX/sp
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What kind of predictable variables have you needed help with? You got any actual example of this?
    Knowing the operating schedule of people or organizations I'll have to be dealing with to carry my plan out, just as one example.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx/sp
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Knowing the operating schedule of people or organizations I'll have to be dealing with to carry my plan out, just as one example.
    Why do you need Ni for this though? Ti/Te isn't enough for this? Really curious as to which part you see as Ni in this.

TIM
    SLE 8w9-2-5 SX/sp
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Why do you need Ni for this though? Ti/Te isn't enough for this? Really curious as to which part you see as Ni in this.
    1) A schedule is organized based on time which is to do with Ni.
    2) Ni is involved in condensing/assimilating relevant information, perhaps from stored tacit knowledge. It would be why for example Ni lead types are able to fare well in low information environments. This is probably a large part of how many IEIs can actually store and recall a lot of factual information, even though they may not know how to make use of it.

Actually though when formulating my answer to you, I didn't have Ni in mind consciously. I just tried to think of some kind of information that I often find helpful to know.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx/sp
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

1) A schedule is organized based on time which is to do with Ni.
    2) Ni is involved in condensing/assimilating relevant information, perhaps from stored tacit knowledge. It would be why for example Ni lead types are able to fare well in low information environments. This is probably a large part of how many IEIs can actually store and recall a lot of factual information, even though they may not know how to make use of it.

Actually though when formulating my answer to you, I didn't have Ni in mind consciously. I just tried to think of some kind of information that I often find helpful to know.
    Well you can organize a schedule without much Ni but sure there is a Ni part that can speed that up, for me at least. (I do provide that to myself)

Yes it's cool about Intuition being able to do much from little data in completely new situations. (I can't do that, no, lol)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567