Thread: Ask an SLE woman

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    Quite inconsistently, though that certainly goes without saying.

Without adequate Ni direction (in the form of a formulated "game plan" or at least enough predictable variables in a circumstance that will allow us to chart a course on our own with minimal guesswork needed and the risk for other unforeseen issues cropping up), things can get messy and erratic, scattered if you will. It can also result in failed experiments, or, going the opposite route, stagnancy due to the fear of taking a step in the wrong direction. We wait for our cookies, and then assemble like a transformer. Then shoot towards our goal like a cannonball .
    What kind of predictable variables have you needed help with? You got any actual example of this?

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    As Se ego if you are interested - my default dreams are like you said, physical, sensory stuff, navigation through landscapes and moving in different ways. The people are just objects in those dreams. That is, they are a bit distant. Though I could interact with them a bit. Not much feeling overall.

Sometimes I can have more emotional dreams and those always stand out to me because they are hardly the default.
    are the people just random objects? people mean different things. I often have friends in my dreams. And I have enemies. And they are represented as people like Entropic. They are symbols.

Like, if you had a great loving mother and I had a terrible one, our mothers symbolize different things to us. Their symbols represent something totally different. One mother can be a symbol of love and peace. Another of war and spite.
    "And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it, and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them."

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tearsofaclown View Post
    are the people just random objects? people mean different things. I often have friends in my dreams. And I have enemies. And they are represented as people like Entropic. They are symbols.
    They seem random objects in the spatial-sensory dreams yeah. In the emotional dreams they are probably not just randomly there. The only way I can try and read the meaning of these dreams though is by following the "thread" that the emotions/feelings show. Actually I'm surprisingly OK with doing so.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What kind of predictable variables have you needed help with? You got any actual example of this?
    Knowing the operating schedule of people or organizations I'll have to be dealing with to carry my plan out, just as one example.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Knowing the operating schedule of people or organizations I'll have to be dealing with to carry my plan out, just as one example.
    Why do you need Ni for this though? Ti/Te isn't enough for this? Really curious as to which part you see as Ni in this.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Why do you need Ni for this though? Ti/Te isn't enough for this? Really curious as to which part you see as Ni in this.
    1) A schedule is organized based on time which is to do with Ni.
    2) Ni is involved in condensing/assimilating relevant information, perhaps from stored tacit knowledge. It would be why for example Ni lead types are able to fare well in low information environments. This is probably a large part of how many IEIs can actually store and recall a lot of factual information, even though they may not know how to make use of it.

Actually though when formulating my answer to you, I didn't have Ni in mind consciously. I just tried to think of some kind of information that I often find helpful to know.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

1) A schedule is organized based on time which is to do with Ni.
    2) Ni is involved in condensing/assimilating relevant information, perhaps from stored tacit knowledge. It would be why for example Ni lead types are able to fare well in low information environments. This is probably a large part of how many IEIs can actually store and recall a lot of factual information, even though they may not know how to make use of it.

Actually though when formulating my answer to you, I didn't have Ni in mind consciously. I just tried to think of some kind of information that I often find helpful to know.
    Well you can organize a schedule without much Ni but sure there is a Ni part that can speed that up, for me at least. (I do provide that to myself)

Yes it's cool about Intuition being able to do much from little data in completely new situations. (I can't do that, no, lol)

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    Why does the Insane Clown Posse have a subculture, and fans in general?
    I tried to like this but I already did apparently. It's still a question I can't wrap my head around..

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yes it's cool about Intuition being able to do much from little data in completely new situations. (I can't do that, no, lol)
    In my view, Ni comes to a conclusion much more quickly and usually desires to act on it, but flounders when asked to consider a lot of different things at once.

Ne is better at problem solving because it generates so many possibilities, but it can easily get carried away, so flounders when asked to make a decision at once.

This is why Ni ego and Ne ego people can work together well on a team - Ne lists all the possibilities it has come up with and Ni has a moment where it all makes sense and can decide what to do for Ne. However the difference can become annoying if the two people spend enough time around each other, so limited exposure is advised.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    A guy will eat anything if it has bacon on it.

I had to check my gender after this.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ouch heart attack

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I prefer beef
    [Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

It's hard to find a love through every shade of grey.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

So would you classify yourself in Gulenko terms as "Amazon"?
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Twink Hunters
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    Lol yeah a little.
    [Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Gotta say I'm pretty self-satisfied that this thread has 3x as many views as that moronic "your typing of forum members" thread LOL.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Gotta say I'm pretty self-satisfied that this thread has 3x as many views as that moronic "your typing of forum members" thread LOL.
    But I like that thread
    It's good for the drama .
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

this is my thread now.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@niffer

What did you put down in those 'what is your dream job/what do you want to be when you grow up' worksheet things that you did in elementary school? When you were about 6-8 years old.

Or is that a Western US only thing idk.
    @wasp

Why are you so adorable?

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@dead bnd Probably wanted to be a veterinarian then lol, not that exciting.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

7 Reasons to Not Date a Russian Woman

^ I thought this was pretty funny, and applies to SLE woman stereotypes pretty well (actually all Se ego women). Probably works well for me tbh, not all of it.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Feathers View Post
    Twink Hunters
    Lol my ILI dad actually emailed me once while I was working abroad: "how are the vegetarians doing or has T. Rex eaten them all?"

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

How many IEIs have you victimized to date, and how many of them developed Stockholm Syndrome?

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

^ I thought this was pretty funny, and applies to SLE woman stereotypes pretty well (actually all Se ego women). Probably works well for me tbh, not all of it.
    Russia's integral type is close to being sx/sp and Beta ST/NF. Not sure the integral type of US but guessing it's Gamma rational.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spermatozoa View Post
    How many IEIs have you victimized to date, and how many of them developed Stockholm Syndrome?
    3/3

One of them developed it with me at his own place.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

3/3

One of them developed it with me at his own place.
    If you try that on me, I'm going to sue you for sexual harassment because I'm a Victim.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The women described in the article seem like xSIs, perhaps closer to ESI than LSI. Some themes that stood out to me: Reserved but emotionally and physically resilient, aware of sensory concerns (i.e. food), needs loyalty, highly organized, wants your babies, can be a bit jealous and possessive.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The women described in the article seem like xSIs, perhaps closer to ESI than LSI. Some themes that stood out to me: Reserved but emotionally and physically resilient, aware of sensory concerns (i.e. food), needs loyalty, highly organized, wants your babies, can be a bit jealous and possessive.
    It didn’t mention reserved. I know that’s a Russian stereotype though. It didn’t mention highly organized at all either, e.g. “Her dozens of bottles and jars on the bathroom shelf will very quickly crowd out your solitary antiperspirant and will eventually start falling on your head while you take your shower.” I think you are imagining the connections to what the article actually said.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It didn’t mention reserved. I know that’s a Russian stereotype though. It didn’t mention highly organized at all either, e.g. “Her dozens of bottles and jars on the bathroom shelf will very quickly crowd out your solitary antiperspirant and will eventually start falling on your head while you take your shower.” I think you are imagining the connections to what the article actually said.
    Here is why I say "highly organized":

You are looking for words to tell her about your upcoming office party on Friday, but she already knows where, when and with whom you are going. She has everything on record. She does not see her stalker-like surveillance of your social network accounts as a violation of your personal space or right to privacy. She is simply keeping tabs on things in order to prevent them from spinning out of control.
    Is your demand for order and clarity really this high?

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Here is why I say "highly organized":

Do you do this?
    That is not a reason because other things like what I quoted contradict the notion, but okay.

And yeah I’m pretty stalkery.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Because I’m not that creepy, I can get away with it somewhat.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

That is not a reason because other things like what I quoted contradict the notion, but okay.
    A Se-ego's need for structure is not directed towards such trivial aesthetic concerns as tidiness. SEEs in particular seem to have a lot of soiled clothing scattered around their room, but in my experience, all Se-egos can be a little cavalier in this area. What all these women do want some clarity on, though, is Ni-related shit like times and dates, especially the Rationals (Se-creatives) who are extremely needy of plans and structure - they need to figure out who is going where and when.

And yeah I’m pretty stalkery.
    And that turns me on

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE women are hot.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bored. Ask me anything.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why are SLE women less attractive than SLI women?
    @sbbds and other SLE women (@niffer seems to be inactive), your thoughts please?

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Why are SLE women less attractive than SLI women?
    @sbbds and other SLE women (@niffer seems to be inactive), your thoughts please?
    That's my inactive alt.

Why are LII cocks smaller than LIE cocks? Riddle me this first please.

I do think Ip temperament is considered objectively more feminine than Ep though. Yielding like a vagina itself.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because you are into caregivers and SLI is Si lead.
    SLE besides ESIs have been the most attractive Women i had to do with.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    That's my inactive alt.
    o

Why are LII cocks smaller than LIE cocks? Riddle me this first please.
    Because LIIs use them better, of course. It’s a sort of cosmic attribution scheme: LIEs are boring lovers, so they need all the help they can get.

I do think Ip temperament is considered objectively more feminine than Ep though. Yielding like a vagina itself.
    Ah, hm, I do like feminine-looking girls. That could be the key. Your wisdom is truly profound!

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@FreelancePoliceman Maybe also, benefit feels better to you than supervision, if you're talking about your subjective preferences. That might be what's at play there for Itsme too, but I think this depends on the person.
    I do think though that the average SLI is going to be more stereotypically feminine than the average SLE though, for both genders.
    Last edited by sbbds; 10-13-2019 at 09:18 AM.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    @FreelancePoliceman Maybe also, benefit feels better to you than supervision, if you're talking about your subjective preferences.
    I do think though that the average SLI is going to be more stereotypically feminine than the average SLE though, for both genders.
    Speaking of supervision, IEEs are heartbreakers. My worst crushes have been on them; alas they’ve never reciprocated. They might be the most attractive in the Socion. ( @Itsme, explain this!) Though I don’t think I’d get along with them very well in a relationship, for various reasons.

But yes, the uncomfortable feeling with supervisors is, I guess, probably a turnoff.

Re. subjectivity though, I think my personal preferences are the closest humanity’s yet come to obtaining objectivity on aesthetic matters. If what I prefer isn’t held as the ultimate arbiter of attractiveness, then it certainly ought to be.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast