Thread: Ask an SLE woman

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    a) I would rather you would introduce us at a large group event or something. If I was feeling desperate, then yeah maybe lol.

b) I'm not skilled at biking. I can only handle leisurely flat hill biking.
    Your a response sounds weird to me and your b response is greatly disappointing to me. I'll ask some more questions if you don't mind answering.

IEE Ne Creative Type

Some and role lovin too. () I too...
    !!!!!!

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A. What do SLE feel about SLI? Is there ever friendship or does it always simply extinguish?
    B. What does the SLE see in their Dual, exactly?
    C. What is the SLE view on loyalty and friendship?
    D. Do SLE like Deltas? If so, what about them do SLE or Betas in general like about us?
    E. Would you ever want to date an IEE?
    F. Do you generally think SLI like my wife are hot?
    G.What would you say the SLE Aura's color would be? It can be more than one color and shimmery.
    H.What would you say the SLE Motto and the Beta Motto be; if you needed to decide on one?

Thank you.

IEE Ne Creative Type

!!!!!!

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MisterNi View Post
    A. What do SLE feel about SLI? Is there ever friendship or does it always simply extinguish?

Well actually my "friendships" with SLIs, if you could call them that, have never really extinguished. They've just always been kind of mellow.

B. What does the SLE see in their Dual, exactly?

A nice piece of ass

C. What is the SLE view on loyalty and friendship?

People I am close friends with are the most important thing to me.

D. Do SLE like Deltas? If so, what about them do SLE or Betas in general like about us?

I like them if they stay a few feet away. I like the awkward tension they inject into everything, because then it's not me doing it for once.

E. Would you ever want to date an IEE?

Depends on the person. Once in a blue moon I might meet an attractive IEE. I did have coffee with one once... he turned out to be extremely weird and I was horrified. I've noticed something with male IEEs which is that the more that I talk, the less they seem to comprehend.

F. Do you generally think SLI like my wife are hot?

SLI guys that I've met have been marginally aesthetic to me. SLI girls I meet are usually pretty in my opinion. Hot is a strong word.

G.What would you say the SLE Aura's color would be? It can be more than one color and shimmery.

Bright red like your asshole.* And shimmery.

H.What would you say the SLE Motto and the Beta Motto be; if you needed to decide on one?

Thank you.

From being pegged by your wife.
    [Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

It's hard to find a love through every shade of grey.

TIM
    INFp / VEFL
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@YXPR I thought of some simpler and better ways to describe what Fi polr is like for me as an individual. Weak Fe is also an issue.

Basically I have no idea how human relationships are supposed to work.

In a group setting, I see people making friends and getting close to each other, and I have no idea how or why this is happening. It seems to me like people have almost literally a magnetic pull to some individuals and then it just happens. It's like an aspect of physical reality to me. Sounds ridiculous, but I see and feel it. But I don't really understand this magneticness or know how to control it in myself. I can be expressive or polite to others, but I don't know how to get closer to them and move our relationship along, or how to get less close. I'm kind of just at the mercy of others and their Fi. I'm passive and generally wait for others to come and open up to me, even though I might be open to connecting. I'm pretty cautious because sometimes I act inappropriately and other people will get offended. I think this plays into having low Fe too... I'm just kind of weird. If something's funny to me, I might find it hard not to laugh really hard when nobody else is laughing, or I might not cry when everybody else is crying and randomly cry several hours later when nobody is crying anymore instead. I don't know how other people feel about me and I can only come to understand it in a factual way, and even then I'm not sure of how they really feel. I like a lot of bright and warm emotions and I try to understand how people feel and gage how they feel about each other based on their externally visible emotional reactions. I think through Fe I can kind of feel the love and other stuff people have for me... but at the same time it's not always an accurate representation .. or something.. I'm not sure lol. Or I see their emotional reactions towards me as a reflection of our relationship. It's hard for me to understand how people can feel a certain way about people and outwardly express it in a way that seems contradictory. I think Fi seems to also be about like an internal complexity about each individual that's just there. It's like, who they really are, a deep and limitless cosmos very deep inside them, and who they are as they are connecting with others and with their environment. I can totally see it but I don't know how to work with it. An IEE roomie I had once told me that I seemed to not know who I was as a person. I'm also afraid to look unfamiliar people in the eye because I'm afraid of what might happen.

Edit: Also when I feel a certain way about people, I'm not sure how I should express it to them. It's usually kind of simplistic or over or underexaggerated. It looks awkward and doesn't "match up" completely with my inner feelings like how Fe creatives can do it.
    I have been looking for insights about Fi polr for a while now and this is by far the most interesting post I've had the chance to read. Thank you.

I used to feel like Fi polr was kind of an "easy" polr to live with (maybe because I'm Fi dem), but now I get that it's not.
    But do you really need people to open up to you about their feelings to know how they feel about you though? Or do you just need them to show in a Fe manner that they are pleased to be around you? Because I'm IEI and I almost never open up to people about how I feel about them unless I'm getting mad.

Also, do you think it is easier for SLEs to make friends with Fi egos (at least in the beginning)? I know it's sounds crazy but this year I met a few SLEs who instantly became friends with SEEs and IEEs, maybe because they were the ones who didn't hesitate to tell them that they liked them. Their relationship looked pretty superficial though.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YXPR View Post
    I have been looking for insights about Fi polr for a while now and this is by far the most interesting post I've had the chance to read. Thank you. [I think it might be a bit different for ILEs, as I've mentioned before, btw.. But, you're welcome. Please don't hesitate to ask me for clarification or more insight. I'm aware that clear information out there on this subject seems to be limited, which is why I'm here doing this.]

I used to feel like Fi polr was kind of an "easy" polr to live with (maybe because I'm Fi dem), but now I get that it's not.
    But do you really need people to open up to you about their feelings to know how they feel about you though? Or do you just need them to show in a Fe manner that they are pleased to be around you? Because I'm IEI and I almost never open up to people about how I feel about them unless I'm getting mad. [Yeah I didn't mean that I need people to literally tell me how they feel; by opening up, I meant that they need to just show some friendliness or something, or initiate conversation.]

Also, do you think it is easier for SLEs to make friends with Fi egos (at least in the beginning)? I know it's sounds crazy but this year I met a few SLEs who instantly became friends with SEEs and IEEs, maybe because they were the ones who didn't hesitate to tell them that they liked them. Their relationship looked pretty superficial though. [Yeah this matches up with my experience; it doesn't sound crazy at all. Well all relationships can look superficial to me because as I said I can't really discern the true nature of them anyway. My best friend of over a decade is an SEE, and I remember during highschool, even in the middle of our friendship of many years after an incident where I got really upset at some mutual friends of ours for talking about her behind her back, an SEI guy that was in the outer circle of this action who had heard about what had happened mentioned that he thought it looked like my SEE friend had "brainwashed" me. Perhaps Fe egos or IEIs or just *you* are perceiving it in a certain way, where it comes across as looking unnatural. I can also make friends with my supervisors or conflictors pretty quickly as well, moreso than with Fe egos usually I think. It's like their emotionality is just *out there* already and they overtly try to connect, while also devaluing Fe and so caring less about social norms for behaviour, which comes across as more genuine and meaningful to me -- I've mentioned before in this thread that people are generally initially attracted to displays of information from any types that have their weakest functions as their strong functions. Ultimately though, I can't say if my interactions are more or less superficial with certain types because I expect and consider everything to be temporary and not very meaningful unless multiple years of close and meaningful contact have made them a permanent fixture in my life.]
    Last edited by niffer; 03-04-2017 at 04:52 PM.
    [Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From being pegged by your wife.
    Thanks for reminding me how much of a submissive bitch you are niffer.

PS: My wife has never pegged med, sub.

IEE Ne Creative Type

!!!!!!

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Thanks for reminding me how much of a submissive bitch you are niffer.

PS: My wife has never pegged med, sub.
    >:0 takes one to know one

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

>:0 takes one to know one
    ROFLMAFAO. <3 niffer the Beta dom girl.

You thought my wife pegged me? lol No, she likes pegging other guys other than me.

I have more questions:

A. What do SLE like to eat for breakfast typically?
    B. What do SLE like to eat for lunch typically?
    C. What do SLE like to eat for dinner typically?
    D. What do SLE like to eat for dessert typically?
    E. What do SLE like to eat as a midnight snack typically?
    F. What time of day do SLE eat typically?
    G. What do SLE like to drink as an evening drink typically?
    H. What do SLE like to have as a morning and afternoon beverage typically?

The Beta IEIs on this forum thank you in advance.

IEE Ne Creative Type

!!!!!!

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ROFLMAFAO. <3 niffer the Beta dom girl.
    2 slow

ohhhhh MisterNi

You thought my wife pegged me? lol No, she likes pegging other guys other than me.
    Oh, well that clears things up.

I have more questions:

A. What do SLE like to eat for breakfast typically?
    B. What do SLE like to eat for lunch typically?
    C. What do SLE like to eat for dinner typically?
    D. What do SLE like to eat for dessert typically?
    E. What do SLE like to eat as a midnight snack typically?
    F. What time of day do SLE eat typically?
    G. What do SLE like to drink as an evening drink typically?
    H. What do SLE like to have as a morning and afternoon beverage typically?

The Beta IEIs on this forum thank you in advance.
    Once an LII asked me what my daily routine was like. The answer was that I don't really have one. Otherwise, how can I be ready for anything at any time? Or do something new? More seriously, it obviously depends on whatever school/work obligations I have, but it's still quite fluid.

ABCDEFGH: coffee, black
    Last edited by niffer; 06-03-2016 at 05:48 AM.

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ohhhhh MisterNi
    Wow, such a cute female SLE. That face has dom Beta written all over it.

Oh, well that clears things up.
    Yeah, I'm pretty much the only guy in her life who she's submissive to. Otherwise she dominates every guy in her life with no remorse. She's more extreme than a Feminist about gender equality, TBH.

Once an LII asked me what my daily routine was like. The answer was that I don't really have one. Otherwise, how can I be ready for anything at any time? Or do something new? More seriously, it obviously depends on whatever school/work obligations I have, but it's still quite fluid.
    Hm, makes sense. I have some more questions then.

ABCDEFGH: coffee, black
    Quite strong for your size then.

Questions:
    A. What do you think about Alphas and Gammas?
    B. What's your opinion on this year's election? Into it or abstain?
    C. How many woods can a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
    D. Do you believe the clitoris has a purpose and a use?
    E. How do you feel about dating nice but old ILE inventors?
    F. How do you feel about concurrently dating a nice, around your age IEI?
    G.How do you feel about monogamy?
    H.How do you feel about the Lumineers?

Many of my family being shown in this music video:

IEE Ne Creative Type

!!!!!!

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yeah, I'm pretty much the only guy in her life who she's submissive to. Otherwise she dominates every guy in her life with no remorse. She's more extreme than a Feminist about gender equality, TBH.
    so if she pegs all the guys and you peg her, that means you're indirectly pegging tons of guys

Quite strong for your size then.
    Actually, I am huge

Questions:
    A. What do you think about Alphas and Gammas? Alphas hate reality and have lots of crazy ideas; they feed their insanity with craft beer and intricate cakes. Gammas love to dream and love to make their dreams come true, but sometimes they don't realize that they're being awkwardly serious and it's weird.
    B. What's your opinion on this year's election? Into it or abstain? I'm not American.
    C. How many woods can a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? It's "how much wood". And I would imagine that it would be able to chuck a few dozen pounds broken up into small pieces before its neck muscles would get tired. There is also this article: http://scicurious.scientopia.org/201...odchuck-chuck/ .
    D. Do you believe the clitoris has a purpose and a use? Not to you, lol.
    E. How do you feel about dating nice but old ILE inventors? I feel good if their inventions are successful and if they're old enough to leave me their inheritance.
    F. How do you feel about concurrently dating a nice, around your age IEI? ....By concurrently, do you mean dating an old ILE and a normal-aged IEI at the same time? I would rather just date the IEI lol.
    G.How do you feel about monogamy? I feel like ultimately it's the best arrangement for most people to be in.
    H.How do you feel about the Lumineers? Idk them.
    I did not expect for the fate of this thread to take a turn like this.

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so if she pegs all the guys and you peg her, that means you're indirectly pegging tons of guys
    What kind of shitty logic is that. Pegging refers to the act of a Woman performing... butt play on a Man. We don't do anal sex either.

Actually, I am huge
    ...k.

I did not expect for the fate of this thread to take a turn like this.
    I will for a while; you can bet the IEI males on this forum can't wait to flirt with you after I'm back to the chatbox.

Questions:
    A. What do you think about Alphas and Gammas? Alphas hate reality and have lots of crazy ideas; they feed their insanity with craft beer and intricate cakes. Gammas love to dream and love to make their dreams come true, but sometimes they don't realize that they're being awkwardly serious and it's weird.
    Okay. I see you actually like both quadras. To me, the Alphas are too 'beta' and try to hard to maintain 'alpha' status. While Gammas can be serious pricks when they're trying to earn money and I avoid them when they're doing so.

B. What's your opinion on this year's election? Into it or abstain? I'm not American.
    Yeah, most of the world loves American Presidential Elections until they try living here and experience what it's like. lol

C. How many woods can a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? It's "how much wood". And I would imagine that it would be able to chuck a few dozen pounds broken up into small pieces before its neck muscles would get tired. There is also this article: http://scicurious.scientopia.org/201...odchuck-chuck/ .
    Thanks and that's actually quite a bit of wood, BTW.

D. Do you believe the clitoris has a purpose and a use? Not to you, lol.
    Yes in reality, I believe the clitoris does.

E. How do you feel about dating nice but old ILE inventors? I feel good if their inventions are successful and if they're old enough to leave me their inheritance.
    They'd probably add you their will but not give it all to you. Like 10%.

F. How do you feel about concurrently dating a nice, around your age IEI? ....By concurrently, do you mean dating an old ILE and a normal-aged IEI at the same time? I would rather just date the IEI lol.
    Hm, I see. Okay the ILEs wants out then and back with their Duals. You're being written out of their wills.

G.How do you feel about monogamy? I feel like ultimately it's the best arrangement for most people to be in.
    Most people are monogamous, yes. Keep niffer clean, everyone.

H.How do you feel about the Lumineers? Idk them.
    I included a Youtube video of a music video where a few of my family members are included:

I'll ask some more questions later.

IEE Ne Creative Type

!!!!!!

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Q&A time:

A. If you were a US citizen, who would you vote for; Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump?
    B. Do you club on Thursdays or no?
    C. If someone offered you a sponsorship to exclusively drink a certain drink at Che bars, would you?
    D. Have you ever taken a small loan of a million dollars?
    E. Do you believe in the existence of Angels?
    F. Would you agree that, "Everyone has a price."?
    G. What annual salary in US Dollars would you consider a person to be making at which point they would be considered rich?

IEE Ne Creative Type

!!!!!!

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All topics are welcome, but less open-ended ones are preferred.
    Also, if given an absentee ballot; would you vote for Hillary Clinton?

IEE Ne Creative Type

!!!!!!

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can you ever be friends with male sexists who don't want to vote for Hillary Clinton simply because she's a woman?

IEE Ne Creative Type

!!!!!!

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you going to answer any of my questions? Skip whichever ones you don't want to answer.

IEE Ne Creative Type

!!!!!!

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Skip whichever ones you don't want to answer.
    I did.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When you immediately enter a room with let's say... ten people in it, can you tell who is powerful in that situation and who is not? Who has the upper hand in interactions and who does not?

If you do, what do you do in this situation? E.g. Do you gravitate towards people who you perceive as more powerful?

And a couple of more self-interested questions:

Have you ever been in a primarily Delta environment? What did it feel like?

What are major conflicts that you tend to have with IEEs?

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did.
    Okay. You're a major disappointment.

IEE Ne Creative Type

!!!!!!

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol. Are you still to bashful to answer my more sexual questions, are you that weak?

IEE Ne Creative Type

!!!!!!

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, @MisterNi, you don't sound like a happily married man with a daughter, you sound like a pervert.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Lol lack of filter
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yifflord View Post
    Have you ever been in a primarily Delta environment? What did it feel like?
    You mean like this thread has become right now?

I feel like the opposite of your avatar.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Where the hell are all the SLE women, how do I spot them, and how do I act like their virginal amorphous emo duals to attract them?

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why did you learn all this Socionics stuff? Did you have some breakthrough in your real-life after learning about it? Do you use ITR to understand your relations?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have the Deltas taken the fire from your thread? I kid. I kid.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@niffer I also have a question Having Fe as your HA, why exactly do you find it so important to feel "needed" in some type of way (please define the latter)? I've been wondering about the logic behind that.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Chae

Hi there

I'm not sure that I have a need to feel "needed" so much as just welcomed and accepted, personally. I would want to feel a sense of others wanting me to be around. I think that most people want to feel that and a sense of community, so to speak, not just those who have Fe HA. The more that I get to know Fe HA people, the more I seem to feel that Fe HA is about 1) Having emotions regulated; having emotional outlets 2) Having the right amount of emotional engagement 3) Having a clear and stable sense of where they stand in their relationships with others. The amount that each individual Fe HA person needs is different and there is personal nuance. It's not really as simple as "being loved" or "being needed" IME. Otherwise, they would be duals with Fi HA people who supposedly want "to love" as their HA--but they aren't duals with them. So it doesn't make sense; the descriptions are kind of simplified. The Hidden Agenda, it seems like, is something where people generally want to both receive (from others) and also attempt to successfully produce on their own, HA function information at a Creative function level.

I might like the feeling of being "needed" if I am in some kind of relationship with the other party, where I like and have some kind of bond with them and I'm able to do something for them that is unique to who I am, my abilities, and our relationship with each other. Another example of being needed in a sense that I would like is a paid job. (Edit: Or truth be told, with IEIs in particular, if a member of this type that I care about is in need or acute distress, it really clicks a sort of 'emergency response button' in my head and I come alive and spring to action and then they seem to really appreciate it and I sort of feel "needed" and "validated" after the whole experience. It's really quite interesting. The same goes for friends of other types to some degree but the dynamic is less straightforward and validating to me.)

However I don't like the idea of being "needed" by someone where I can't possibly fulfill their needs and/or I don't have a seemingly positive relationship with them for the both of us, or if there's some kind of relationship imbalance otherwise.

To me, what I can provide others is an extension of who I am, and if this is something others find helpful and view as being effective or positive then it makes me feel good about myself. Again, I'm sure this also applies to many people. See: human social psychology; people like to be appreciated for who they are and what they can do.
    Last edited by niffer; 12-12-2016 at 11:43 PM.

TIM
    IEI 4w5
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@niffer Do you think you could beat me in a fight?
    My specs
    Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 230lbs all fat, no muscle
    Reach: 76"
    Fight Record: 0-0-0
    Additional details: Poor hand-eye coordination, averse to pain
    Last edited by replica; 01-05-2017 at 05:27 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by replica View Post
    @niffer Do you think you could beat me in a fight?
    My specs
    Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 230lbs all fat, no muscle
    Reach: 76"
    Fight Record: 0-0-0
    Additional details: Poor hand-eye coordination, averse to pain
    Sounds like a request.

TIM
    IEI 4w5
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Sounds like a request.
    Haha, honestly I was just wondering if an Se dom female could kick my ass.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a question, what do you do for fun?

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Your most offensive opinion?
    Can you describe your FEELINGS in detail?! Sample, please.

You have lost at a impulsive bet and as a result you need to amputate two items from the following list: left hand, right hand, left leg, right leg or play Russian roulette. Which one(s) would you choose and why? You loose again (not in Russian roulette) and now your choices are: frontal lobe lobotomy and five fingers. Which one would you choose and why?
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Connection is established one on one interaction. There's no one else in that bubble?
    What usually happens?

[I'm like little child having very bouncy enthusiasm about different topics spiralling around them and saying weird, somewhat entertaining stuff. If it is work related the goal usually goes fluently forward without worrying about efficiency itself which many Te egos might find very perplexing just by seeing glimpse of it.]
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

sorry if this is too personal but:

would you be turned on by fucking an IEI male with a strap on? Or are you more into 'top training' an IEI guy? IEI guys- even if they are masculine and forward, are often bitchy/passive as hell so I was wondering how the sexual stuff works out in non-traditional ways from 'grr I'm the male I fuck, you female you get fucked' which is just natural and how sexuality normally operates within heterosexuals. I guess I am wondering now how Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love seduced each other/had sex lel. She seemed bitter about him in later interviews though and said 'he definitely was not an alpha male' but I still think they were in genuine love for a long time. It's just SLE male and IEI woman is so common and classic compared to SLE woman and IEI man- but I think the latter is more potentially interesting.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you talk about socionics with people you know IRL? What about other intellectual topics?

TIM
    SLE.Wait...Shit, EII
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi
    Ive a question, is there things that can offend you in an IRL conversation ? Stay general if you don't want to expose you too much (or feel free to drop me a mp), the reason I'm asking that is that it seem that Ive a bit offended without the intention to do it an SLE friend (girl), I can see a bit why but I would like to have it clearer in order to avoid other error. (hopefully the relation is still okay)

(My old pseudo was noid, I'm INFJ)

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why did you make this thread?

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by New Chapter View Post
    Why did you make this thread?
    To help clear up stereotypes and provide information, and I hadn't seen a thread like it before.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Niffer,

Do you have a picture. I don't know many SLE chicks, they are quite rare.

I once kissed one in a disco, she was constantly biting me. I thought wtf.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast