TIM
    IEI-Fe 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Beta Quadra facebook group

Hi all,

I know I don't post much and I'm almost never around and those who know me also know why, and it's to these people I'm reaching now.

We are building a facebook group that is meant to be a Utopia for Beta Quadra types that like the idea of creating a community based on strinct rules and a clear hierarchy (as per Socionics verb).

If anyone feels like joining, please watch the videos below and send me an e-mail.

Hope to hear from you!

<br>https://youtu.be/-qGuvWFKLR4

add/instructions video: https://youtu.be/sp46_yS7RiU

Please remember that the application needs to contain:
    - an introduction (anything about you that you think/feel represents you)- a detailed explanation of why you want to join the Beta Quadra Kingdom
    - a link to your facebook account (e-mails without the link will be discarded)

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BurningIce View Post

We are building a facebook group that is meant to be a Utopia for Beta Quadra types that like the idea of creating a community based on strinct rules and a clear hierarchy (as per Socionics verb).
    Sounds scary. I guess I failed the beta test.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Sounds like a lot of work for dubious payoff (do you expect anyone to want to be at the *bottom* of this hierarchy?). Also ironic that seeking a strictly controlled environment would be done by seeking other people, since that's one of the things you have the least control over as an individual.
    Reason is a whore.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GuavaDrunk View Post
    Sounds like a lot of work for dubious payoff (do you expect anyone to want to be at the *bottom* of this hierarchy?). Also ironic that seeking a strictly controlled environment would be done by seeking other people, since that's one of the things you have the least control over as an individual.

Fraternaties usually work out....

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would love to do this if I was in grade 4.

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reficulris View Post
    Fraternaties usually work out....
    Sure but they don't exist solely in the e-ether. At least you get to get out of your nesting area and have fun.
    Reason is a whore.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I like BurningIce and wish her the best in her quest for Utopia, but I cannot join such a group due to my own simple rule.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

> community based on strinct rules and a clear hierarchy

Community is based on clear purpose. Rules and a clear hierarchy are means to achieve it.
    There are a lot of places to chat already. And you can't to gather beta-only members as have hard problem to indentify correctly even yourself.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    I would love to do this if I was in grade 4.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

How did your private group work out?

TIM
    IEI-Ni, 4-9-5, sx/sp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In some regards, I find this group idea intriguing. I spend 98% of my days around gammas and deltas (work & home life) and it completely drains the everliving life out of me. I tire of every comment, thought, idea, opinion being misunderstood, devalued and accepted only with a boat load of assumptions. The constant talking about a person's money, status, education, power is driving me bonkers. When I finally interact with other betas, it's a much needed mental vacation. Being able to engage other betas would be an absolute treat for me. I appreciate typology forums and others' point-of-view, but every post doesn't require a debate as it spoils the comradery. As social beings, feeling connected and understood is important. To not understand a person's behavior is one thing, but to ridicule them because of your ignorance is abusive.

(this is my first post and an odd way to start )
    IEI-Ni, DCNH-H, 4w5-9w1-5w4, sx/sp, Aquarius sun, Leo rising
    "From their lives, and not least from their greatest fault--their inability to communicate--we may understand one of the greatest errors of our civilization, that is, the superstitious belief in verbal statements, the boundless overestimation of instruction by means of words and methods."--C.G. Jung on the introverted irrational types

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by weirdleftovers View Post
    In some regards, I find this group idea intriguing. I spend 98% of my days around gammas and deltas (work & home life) and it completely drains the everliving life out of me. I tire of every comment, thought, idea, opinion being misunderstood, devalued and accepted only with a boat load of assumptions. The constant talking about a person's money, status, education, power is driving me bonkers. When I finally interact with other betas, it's a much needed mental vacation. Being able to engage other betas would be an absolute treat for me. I appreciate typology forums and others' point-of-view, but every post doesn't require a debate as it spoils the comradery. As social beings, feeling connected and understood is important. To not understand a person's behavior is one thing, but to ridicule them because of your ignorance is abusive.

(this is my first post and an odd way to start )
    I can imagine how difficult it would be to spend all of one's time around people of a different quadra. I, for example, am Gamma and was raised by Deltas, and they were not shy about telling me I was wrong to think and feel and do the things I did naturally as a Gamma. Values do matter when it comes to getting along easily. I may not like every person in the Gamma Quadrant whom I've ever met, but at least I can understand them, and they aren't advocating a social hierarchy based on some notion of aristocratic.....oops. I mean, at least I can generally see where they are coming from.

In any case, you might not have to go to the trouble of creating a facebook group. I see that the chats in the Shoutbox here turn Beta or Gamma or Delta or occasionally Alpha at times, depending on who shows up, and that might be enough to get you a Beta fix every once in a while. (It was actually most Beta when Bain and spider were in the shoutbox more often.)

TIM
    IEI-Ni, 4-9-5, sx/sp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I can imagine how difficult it would be to spend all of one's time around people of a different quadra. I, for example, am Gamma and was raised by Deltas, and they were not shy about telling me I was wrong to think and feel and do the things I did naturally as a Gamma. Values do matter when it comes to getting along easily. I may not like every person in the Gamma Quadrant whom I've ever met, but at least I can understand them, and they aren't advocating a social hierarchy based on some notion of aristocratic.....oops. I mean, at least I can generally see where they are coming from.
    This group idea is one of those things that's fun to think about, but that's it. The thought of being in a group with Fe-EIE's is *shudders*. If the devil exists . . .
    "From their lives, and not least from their greatest fault--their inability to communicate--we may understand one of the greatest errors of our civilization, that is, the superstitious belief in verbal statements, the boundless overestimation of instruction by means of words and methods."--C.G. Jung on the introverted irrational types

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by weirdleftovers View Post
    This group idea is one of those things that's fun to think about, but that's it. The thought of being in a group with Fe-EIE's is *shudders*. If the devil exists . . .
    That is so interesting. You should talk to @Starfall about her EIE ex, and compare notes. You clearly have an opinion, and she is just forming one.

TIM
    IEI-Ni, 4-9-5, sx/sp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    That is so interesting. You should talk to @Starfall about her EIE ex, and compare notes. You clearly have an opinion, and she is just forming one.
    My mother is an EIE-fe, so I've had 18yrs direct contact and many more years indirect contact. I actually really like the Ni subtype