Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: V.I. Me

A man chooses, a slave obeys MensSuperMateriam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MisterNi View Post
    When was I ever speaking of history? You think a ninth Crusades can not occur? You are sorely mistaken.
    LOL. Please keep your divagations to yourself.
    I mean, even if that were true (IF), the conversation has nothing to do with it, as you pull it from your ass as if it were relevant to this topic.
    Look, a squirrel!

Watch Band of Brothers then try saying that SLE E4 and EII E8 and ILI E2 are contradictory types. You will be sorely mistaken once again.
    I think you do no not understand how Science or Logic works for that matter. The burden of proof is on you, not on me. Yoy have to prove that your affirmation is true, not me that it's not true.

Does your affirmation makes sense? No.
    Is there any evidence of what your're saying, outside your head? No.

You try to speak of Crusading Knights yet have never been on a Crusades before. You therefore seem ignorant to me.[
    Because you have been on a Crusade before. Riiiight.
    Please stop being childish and using words like "ignorant" in order to cover your tantrum as result of nobody taking you seriously.

A person's PoLR can be 100% covered from practice in use and experience.
    100%? Wow. Show me the records so I can double-check how you've measured it. They don't exist? Just I supposed.

No, it cannot. That's the nature of PoLR. I have to remind you that PoLR is, by definition, an 1D function. You can "learn to cope" a bit in this dimension, but you will never master it as if it were your leading function. When a person has to face PoLR problems, his natural pathway is trying to apply HA instead.

It seems you've no clue whatsoever about how the model works (both models, in fact). And also, it seems that you expect everyone should take as granted whatever you imagine as true, just because you imagine it, even if it makes no sense and there is no evidence of it. That's a typical unhealthy IEE behavior, by the way (weak Te + Ti PoLR).

Aliens...

As this conversation is pointless and you seem to have a record of being a troll and immature person, I would not bother in paying attention to you anymore. So do not bother answering to this post, you will be ignored.
    Last edited by MensSuperMateriam; 06-19-2016 at 04:19 PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    You may make a 10 min video on your native language. The most important thing is your nonverbal behavior there. Subtitles are not necessary.
    I disagree. Well technically for "pure V.I," purposes, the nonverbal behavior could suffice. But if I do a video, it could offer much more than just V.I. info, which is hardly by itself the most relevant aspect when typing someone.

I also quite dislike the idea of making a video if nobody (or almost nobody, there are a couple of Spanish-speaking people here) would understand what I'm saying. That's like a message without content, a form without essence. What am I supposed to talk about? The weather? What is that? Small talk? Chit-chat?

What's the point in saying something, if what you say will reach no ears? I refuse. If I take the effort to speak about thinkgs that (I at least) consider relevant, I would like to be listened.

If I choose to make a video, it will be, at least, with subtitles. But I do not have time for it at the moment. Maybe in the future

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MensSuperMateriam View Post
    I disagree. Well technically for "pure V.I," purposes, the nonverbal behavior could suffice. But if I do a video, it could offer much more than just V.I. info, which is hardly by itself the most relevant aspect when typing someone.

I also quite dislike the idea of making a video if nobody (or almost nobody, there are a couple of Spanish-speaking people here) would understand what I'm saying. That's like a message without content, a form without essence. What am I supposed to talk about? The weather? What is that? Small talk? Chit-chat?

What's the point in saying something, if what you say will reach no ears? I refuse. If I take the effort to speak about thinkgs that (I at least) consider relevant, I would like to be listened.

If I choose to make a video, it will be, at least, with subtitles. But I do not have time for it at the moment. Maybe in the future
    So dramatic.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by oldwhiskey View Post
    Sp/Sx for you, I think. Not Sp/So or So/Sp. For your enneagram type, I'm not getting anything exact. How do you feel about 1w9 or 9w1 as a possibility? I could only really see 5/6 or 9/1 territories for you. Especially because you've always struck me as being quite thorough and rational. Maybe even too much so if it's stopping you from figuring out your type.
    I think so-last is much better that its alternatives. I have been inclined to think I'm sx/sp (but with strong sp), although spsx could work as well. I'm not sure which are the implications of the syn and contra flows (not as well versed in stackings as I should, I admit it).

My preference with sxsp over spsx is based in the described desire sxsp type has in finding "someone for melding with" that is supposedly absent is spsx. Also the "burning from inside" sensation. But anycase, I could very well be an spsx.

About enneagram, I highly doubt I'm a 9 (too conflict-avoidant, among other things). 1w9 could be though (E1 will fit much better than E9 in a "too much rational" description, right? )

I have a sort of "strong superego" (general sense of the word) and I'm not sure if I should put it as E6, strong w6 wing in E5, or E1. But my problem with my superego is that, for E1, it seems a sort of "integrated part of them", whereas I always perceived it more like an annoyance, a limitation or stepping stone. Something I would like to ride off (if I could). Something that ties my hands, using the metaphor already expressed in this thread. I'm not sure if E1s have the similar problem with their super-egos, but it seems it goes better in the E6 cloud (core or wing).

I see valued Te. I think your manner of dress and haircut give off a Delta impression, so whether that's a matter of a factor leading people astray or you unwittingly giving yourself away as Delta by the style and presentation you've gravitated toward, that's something for you to consider.
    The short haircut is just a practical thing. My hair is very difficult to comb ("thanks", father) so keeping it short is the simplest solution. It's not a preference or style per se.

Could you elaborate the rationale about my style of dressing? Why is this a delta indication instead of gamma, in particular, and other quadras, in general?
    Last edited by MensSuperMateriam; 06-19-2016 at 04:02 PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by msnobody View Post
    So dramatic.
    LOL. Maybe, but I expressed it as I felt.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LSE or SLI more LSE ish
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

which is hardly by itself the most relevant aspect when typing someone
    Nonverbal behavior is good way to identify types and often is enough (when gives sure version). Typing skills in this method are also important to get good results, certainly. My opinion is based on own experience and I have nothing objective against it still. While, if you are not sure even in own type, you take your opinion about typing methods too seriously.
    You may add a questionnaire or to write a tale about yourself like was descibed by the link. This will cover most of useful info you'd could say on a video. If you will not give the video, - in any language, - then significant part of typing information will be missed and your chances to be correctly typed by others will significantly reduce. Besides doubtful typing without video, the other alternative is your selftyping, what you ineffectually did already for, at least, 4 years.
    The next useful step you may do, - to stop argueing in themes you are incompetent and to give normal typing material, which was descibed above and to place it in the 1st thread's message.

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    LSE or SLI more LSE ish
    "A man chooses, a slave obeys"
    too dramatic for them

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Nonverbal behavior is good way to identify types and often is enough (when gives sure version). Typing skills in this method are also important to get good results, certainly. My opinion is based on own experience and I have nothing objective against it still. While, if you are not sure even in own type, you take your opinion about typing methods too seriously.
    You may add a questionnaire or to write a tale about yourself like was descibed by the link. This will cover most of useful info you'd could say on a video. If you will not give the video, - in any language, - then significant part of typing information will be missed and your chances to be correctly typed by others will significantly reduce. Besides doubtful typing without video, the other alternative is your selftyping, what you ineffectually did already for, at least, 4 years.
    The next useful step you may do, - to stop argueing in themes you are incompetent and to give normal typing material, which was descibed above and to place it in the 1st thread's message.

"A man chooses, a slave obeys"
    too dramatic for them
    Can you not see the tense stare in his Face especially in the first picture when he's young?

And, Yes that's why I gave him an option lol. No that's not why. I genuinely see one of two types. Even in his writing he wants external dynamics to go a certain way. By his method right?

The algorithm is "this is important and relevant"
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Besides doubtful typing without video, the other alternative is your selftyping, what you ineffectually did already for, at least, 4 years.
    There are many people here who have spent a lot of time in typology forums, MBTI and/or Socionics, and are still unsure about their types. Being sure about your own (and the way you type others) does not make you "more competent", only more simpleminded. If you're unable to identify the problematic in this pseuscientific discipline after spending a lot of time in it, then the fault is probably yours. The natural evolution for many people is being relatively "sure" at fist and later less "hardcore" as they observe the continuous problematic (I guess you missed this step). Besides, your methodology is highly questionable, "MBTI guy", and your types usually quite odd, which makes me suspicious about your "skills".

For a supposed Te-leading, self-proclaiming as "competent" in a discipline which is hardly scientific sounds ludicrous. Could you point to me which aspect of Socionics is Popper-falsifiable? If not, your "title" means very litte.
    Last edited by MensSuperMateriam; 06-19-2016 at 08:00 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Can you not see the tense stare in his Face especially in the first picture when he's young?
    I see his behavior is not like LSE do and that photos are bad material for typing.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

I see his behavior is not like LSE do and that photos are bad material for typing.
    You should post a video of you so we can see LSE behaviour. pls

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by msnobody View Post
    You should post a video of you so we can see LSE behaviour. pls
    You may see my behavior on the forum, and that's kind of his behavior I said about.
    As for video, I'd do it only for typing if had doubts in own type. You may see LSE examples in my lists.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You may see my behavior on the forum, and that's kind of his behavior I said about.
    As for video, I'd do it only for typing if had doubts in own type. You may see LSE examples in my lists.
    Well, if you're looking at behavior my video isn't contrary to any EII signs that you have posted
    -

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello forum, long time no write.

Inspired by @Sandoval's V.I threads, I've decided to post some pictures. I will try to use a set of contexts as broad as possible, although the collection I have about myself for choosing is quite limited.

Opinions?

This one would be a long shot. But if you're still here, @aisa.
    hi My best bet is still LII-Ne. I'd say 6w5 sx/sp > 5w6 sp/sx area.

EDIT: after reading a bit through this thread, I could see LIE as a possible alternative if you were very subdued during our interactions, but I highly doubt you not being intuitive as suggested a few times in this thread.
    Last edited by aisa; 06-30-2017 at 12:45 PM.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Seems like delta lse to me. Serious guy ;P
    Perhaps even sli. Definitely seems like logical delta.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123