0 0%
  • EIE

3 10.34%
  • LSE

1 3.45%
  • LIE

1 3.45%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Don't give a fuck what you type me, but type me.

Threaded View

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Don't give a fuck what you type me, but type me.

Fuck this site, I had to fill this out twice.

Is it important that people around you take your reasoning? Do you have problems with someone who misunderstands your actions?

Sometimes. I get mad as hell if someone keeps questioning everything I do. I would never do that to you, so leave me alone. You can wait for my autobiography, honey.

How do you feel about those who criticize and dispute your logical reasoning and arguments, is this irritating? How strongly irritating is it, if so?

It's like the only thing that offends me.

Does it flatter you when people praise your use of logic?

Sure.

Is it important for you to understand everything? Do you get upset if there is something you don’t understand?

Not everything. The things I'm interested in. And yeah. It's like when a friend says they want to tell me something then they say never mind. My ass turns 6 and I go "tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell".

How would you react and what would you do if the head of the company you work for caused everyone to act according to their own rules, which proved damaging to the productivity of the company? This company gives you a well-paying salary – Do you adhere to the rules, or attempt to ‘sabotage’ or otherwise dispute their efforts?

Don't care. I don't fully understand the question?

Do people who are are inefficient, unproductive, and otherwise make questionable actions in regard to efficient action bother you? Why?

No.

Do you like to find some imperfection and fix it? Do you like to work with imperfections and upgrade them? Example?

No.

Do you want to become the most informed person in your surroundings, so that if anyone has questions, they can turn to you for advice or help? Does this please you?

Rarely.

Can you restrain your irritation towards people you really don’t like?

No. But there are special cases. Like the guy that calls me every day. I don't physically see him ever, so whatever. But when he kept asking to hang out and wouldn't get the hint the irritation came out with me telling him I'd hang out with him somewhere and never showing up. And not answering his call after that. Don't fuck with me.

Do you separate people into good and bad, and adhere to that principle strictly in your life?

I try not to, but republicans make it hard.

Are your sympathies-antipathies towards people constant? Are you sure of your relation to anything?

Yes.

How confident are you in your assessment of anything, in regards to your emotional attitude towards them? (likes dislikes, attraction repulsion etc)

110% confident.

Do you have a tendency to look for likeminded people in terms of your ethical views? Why or why not?

Yeah. It's more important than someone liking the same band as me. I know two SLEs. Both are annoying. But one of them is a republican and he's too annoying for me. I just can't fuck with a Trump supporter. We can hang and be friends or whatever but I don't fuck with you like I do a Bernie supporter. It's just a fact.

Does it anger you when people act out of negative emotions: for instance, anger or envy?

No, I love it!

Can you say that your opinion on any occasion is too often a compromise, and for this reason not really yours? Provide reasoning and/or examples.

No.

Do you have a tendency to improve poor relationships no matter the cast? Why or how?

Yeah. I don't want to give up until I know I have to.

Do you communicate with people on a business level?

Personal. I don't have any business with you.

Can you come up with clever ways to cheer up frustrated friends? Is this easy for you?

Sometimes.

How hard is it for you to make important decisions in your life? Explain?

Not at all. I know exactly what I want and I don't want anyone making decisions for me unless it's a decision I want too.

Do you lack interest in people who are not internally conflicted? Do you like to dig into those that are? Why or why not?

Yeah, but I don't wanna dig into them. They understand so I don't have to explain.

Do you avoid activities that can shake your inner harmony and self-confidence?

No.

If there is suddenly some kind of internal conflict, how does it affect you?

I just feel it while I'm doing whatever I'm doing. You won't see it unless you're the reason for it, then you'll know. And you'll want to fix that shit. Or if I'm being super quiet. Or if I'm pissed off enough to tell you something.

How do you feel when people conflict, destroying the harmony of the external world?

Doesn't bother me. And I have no problem destroying harmony no matter who you are or where I am.

If someone says your house is a mess, how do you react to it and what do you feel?

I don't care. I'll pay you to be my maid if you care that fucking much.

Do you seek out new opportunities in the world and actively pursue them?

Yes.

How important to you is the comfort of your home? Are you afraid of poverty?

I like having nice things, but it's not a big deal. I'm not afraid of it but it's not a convenience for a materialistic bimbo like me. A princess needs her tiaras and chess boards. But I'll live in a car if it comes to that.

Are you afraid to miss out on possibilities the world has to offer? Why? How much of a concern is this?

Yes. I don't want to pass up on something I could've easily done. I don't like being bored.

Does it upset you if someone sweats, or uses rough language, destroying the harmony of the external environment?

No. I do it all.

Is it important for you to be like everyone else?

No, no, no. I'm me. And I'm going to die before anyone strips me all away.

Do you have a desire to avoid external conflicts and seek a place to stay where they don’t exist where the atmosphere is harmonious and consistent?

How many times is this question going to be here? Nope. But there are places I don't expect conflict. Like the grocery store. And there are places I expect conflict. Like the shitter.
    Last edited by flames; 05-08-2016 at 03:40 PM.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚