• EIE

3 10.34%
  • LSE

1 3.45%
  • LIE

1 3.45%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't give a fuck what you type me, but type me.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Don't give a fuck what you type me, but type me.

Fuck this site, I had to fill this out twice.

Is it important that people around you take your reasoning? Do you have problems with someone who misunderstands your actions?

Sometimes. I get mad as hell if someone keeps questioning everything I do. I would never do that to you, so leave me alone. You can wait for my autobiography, honey.

How do you feel about those who criticize and dispute your logical reasoning and arguments, is this irritating? How strongly irritating is it, if so?

It's like the only thing that offends me.

Does it flatter you when people praise your use of logic?

Sure.

Is it important for you to understand everything? Do you get upset if there is something you don’t understand?

Not everything. The things I'm interested in. And yeah. It's like when a friend says they want to tell me something then they say never mind. My ass turns 6 and I go "tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell".

How would you react and what would you do if the head of the company you work for caused everyone to act according to their own rules, which proved damaging to the productivity of the company? This company gives you a well-paying salary – Do you adhere to the rules, or attempt to ‘sabotage’ or otherwise dispute their efforts?

Don't care. I don't fully understand the question?

Do people who are are inefficient, unproductive, and otherwise make questionable actions in regard to efficient action bother you? Why?

No.

Do you like to find some imperfection and fix it? Do you like to work with imperfections and upgrade them? Example?

No.

Do you want to become the most informed person in your surroundings, so that if anyone has questions, they can turn to you for advice or help? Does this please you?

Rarely.

Can you restrain your irritation towards people you really don’t like?

No. But there are special cases. Like the guy that calls me every day. I don't physically see him ever, so whatever. But when he kept asking to hang out and wouldn't get the hint the irritation came out with me telling him I'd hang out with him somewhere and never showing up. And not answering his call after that. Don't fuck with me.

Do you separate people into good and bad, and adhere to that principle strictly in your life?

I try not to, but republicans make it hard.

Are your sympathies-antipathies towards people constant? Are you sure of your relation to anything?

Yes.

How confident are you in your assessment of anything, in regards to your emotional attitude towards them? (likes dislikes, attraction repulsion etc)

110% confident.

Do you have a tendency to look for likeminded people in terms of your ethical views? Why or why not?

Yeah. It's more important than someone liking the same band as me. I know two SLEs. Both are annoying. But one of them is a republican and he's too annoying for me. I just can't fuck with a Trump supporter. We can hang and be friends or whatever but I don't fuck with you like I do a Bernie supporter. It's just a fact.

Does it anger you when people act out of negative emotions: for instance, anger or envy?

No, I love it!

Can you say that your opinion on any occasion is too often a compromise, and for this reason not really yours? Provide reasoning and/or examples.

No.

Do you have a tendency to improve poor relationships no matter the cast? Why or how?

Yeah. I don't want to give up until I know I have to.

Do you communicate with people on a business level?

Personal. I don't have any business with you.

Can you come up with clever ways to cheer up frustrated friends? Is this easy for you?

Sometimes.

How hard is it for you to make important decisions in your life? Explain?

Not at all. I know exactly what I want and I don't want anyone making decisions for me unless it's a decision I want too.

Do you lack interest in people who are not internally conflicted? Do you like to dig into those that are? Why or why not?

Yeah, but I don't wanna dig into them. They understand so I don't have to explain.

Do you avoid activities that can shake your inner harmony and self-confidence?

No.

If there is suddenly some kind of internal conflict, how does it affect you?

I just feel it while I'm doing whatever I'm doing. You won't see it unless you're the reason for it, then you'll know. And you'll want to fix that shit. Or if I'm being super quiet. Or if I'm pissed off enough to tell you something.

How do you feel when people conflict, destroying the harmony of the external world?

Doesn't bother me. And I have no problem destroying harmony no matter who you are or where I am.

If someone says your house is a mess, how do you react to it and what do you feel?

I don't care. I'll pay you to be my maid if you care that fucking much.

Do you seek out new opportunities in the world and actively pursue them?

Yes.

How important to you is the comfort of your home? Are you afraid of poverty?

I like having nice things, but it's not a big deal. I'm not afraid of it but it's not a convenience for a materialistic bimbo like me. A princess needs her tiaras and chess boards. But I'll live in a car if it comes to that.

Are you afraid to miss out on possibilities the world has to offer? Why? How much of a concern is this?

Yes. I don't want to pass up on something I could've easily done. I don't like being bored.

Does it upset you if someone sweats, or uses rough language, destroying the harmony of the external environment?

No. I do it all.

Is it important for you to be like everyone else?

No, no, no. I'm me. And I'm going to die before anyone strips me all away.

Do you have a desire to avoid external conflicts and seek a place to stay where they don’t exist where the atmosphere is harmonious and consistent?

How many times is this question going to be here? Nope. But there are places I don't expect conflict. Like the grocery store. And there are places I expect conflict. Like the shitter.
    Last edited by flames; 05-08-2016 at 03:40 PM.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

SEE until/unless i have reason to think otherwise, since i havent seen that much of you, but i doubt i'll change my mind.

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

yup yup SEE

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Don't give a fuck what your type is. Just wanted to say it to sound cool.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Evil John Locke View Post
    Don't give a fuck what your type is. Just wanted to say it to sound cool.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Doesn't care what he/she gets typed yet makes a type me thread so obviously he/she does.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    Doesn't care what he/she gets typed yet makes a type me thread so obviously he/she does.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

REALLY?? ​No way.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    REALLY?? ​No way.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I am experiencing deja vu.

*not sure of your gender.

SEE sounds good to me, sx/so sounds even better.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

"And there are places I expect conflict. Like the shitter."

nice o. o

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chryssie View Post
    "And there are places I expect conflict. Like the shitter."

nice o. o
    Problem? Do we need to have another argument about the shitter?

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bled View Post
    Problem? Do we need to have another argument about the shitter?
    N-no I think I'm... uh... good without that. I can't say I've had any conflicts lately, and am not really wanting one any time soon.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chryssie View Post
    N-no I think I'm... uh... good without that. I can't say I've had any conflicts lately, and am not really wanting one any time soon.
    That's right, bitch.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

We demand pictures and videos of this splendour

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fuck this site, I had to fill this out twice.

Is it important that people around you take your reasoning? Do you have problems with someone who misunderstands your actions?

Sometimes. I get mad as hell if someone keeps questioning everything I do. I would never do that to you, so leave me alone. You can wait for my autobiography, honey.

How do you feel about those who criticize and dispute your logical reasoning and arguments, is this irritating? How strongly irritating is it, if so?

Sure.

Is it important for you to understand everything? Do you get upset if there is something you don’t understand?

Not everything. The things I'm interested in. And yeah. It's like when a friend says they want to tell me something then they say never mind. My ass turns 6 and I go "tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell".

How would you react and what would you do if the head of the company you work for caused everyone to act according to their own rules, which proved damaging to the productivity of the company? This company gives you a well-paying salary – Do you adhere to the rules, or attempt to ‘sabotage’ or otherwise dispute their efforts?

Don't care. I don't fully understand the question?

Do people who are are inefficient, unproductive, and otherwise make questionable actions in regard to efficient action bother you? Why?

No.

Do you like to find some imperfection and fix it? Do you like to work with imperfections and upgrade them? Example?

No.

Do you want to become the most informed person in your surroundings, so that if anyone has questions, they can turn to you for advice or help? Does this please you?

Rarely.

Can you restrain your irritation towards people you really don’t like?

No. But there are special cases. Like the guy that calls me every day. I don't physically see him ever, so whatever. But when he kept asking to hang out and wouldn't get the hint. the irritation came out with me telling him I'd hang out with him somewhere and never showing up. And not answering his call after that. Don't fuck with me.

Do you separate people into good and bad, and adhere to that principle strictly in your life?

I try not to, but republicans make it hard.

Are your sympathies-antipathies towards people constant? Are you sure of your relation to anything?

Yes.

How confident are you in your assessment of anything, in regards to your emotional attitude towards them? (likes dislikes, attraction repulsion etc)

110% confident.

Do you have a tendency to look for likeminded people in terms of your ethical views? Why or why not?

Yeah. It's more important than someone liking the same band as me. I know two SLEs. Both are annoying. But one of them is a republican and he's too annoying for me. I just can't fuck with a Trump supporter. We can hang and be friends or whatever but I don't fuck with you like I do a Bernie supporter. It's just a fact.

Does it anger you when people act out of negative emotions: for instance, anger or envy?

No, I love it!

Can you say that your opinion on any occasion is too often a compromise, and for this reason not really yours? Provide reasoning and/or examples.

No.

Do you have a tendency to improve poor relationships no matter the cast? Why or how?

Yeah. I don't want to give up until I know I have to.

Do you communicate with people on a business level?

Personal. I don't have any business with you.

Can you come up with clever ways to cheer up frustrated friends? Is this easy for you?

Sometimes.

How hard is it for you to make important decisions in your life? Explain?

Not at all. I know exactly what I want and I don't want anyone making decisions for me unless it's a decision I want too.

Do you lack interest in people who are not internally conflicted? Do you like to dig into those that are? Why or why not?

Yeah, but I don't wanna dig into them. They understand so I don't have to explain.

Do you avoid activities that can shake your inner harmony and self-confidence?

No.

If there is suddenly some kind of internal conflict, how does it affect you?

I just feel it while I'm doing whatever I'm doing. You won't see it unless you're the reason for it, then you'll know. And you'll want to fix that shit. Or if I'm being super quiet. Or if I'm pissed off enough to tell you something.

How do you feel when people conflict, destroying the harmony of the external world?

Doesn't bother me. And I have no problem destroying harmony no matter who you are or where I am.

If someone says your house is a mess, how do you react to it and what do you feel?

I don't care. I'll pay you to be my maid if you care that fucking much.

Do you seek out new opportunities in the world and actively pursue them?

Yes.

How important to you is the comfort of your home? Are you afraid of poverty?

I like having nice things, but it's not a big deal. I'm not afraid of it but it's not a convenience for a materialistic bimbo like me. A princess needs her tiaras and chess boards. But I'll live in a car if it comes to that.

Are you afraid to miss out on possibilities the world has to offer? Why? How much of a concern is this?

Yes. I don't want to pass up on something I could've easily done. I don't like being bored.

Does it upset you if someone sweats, or uses rough language, destroying the harmony of the external environment?

No. I do it all.

Is it important for you to be like everyone else?

No, no, no. I'm me. And I'm going to die before anyone strips me all away.

Do you have a desire to avoid external conflicts and seek a place to stay where they don’t exist where the atmosphere is harmonious and consistent?

How many times is this question going to be here? Nope. But there are places I don't expect conflict. Like the grocery store. And there are places I expect conflict. Like the shitter.
    Where's a type "asshole"?

You sound ignorant to me.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    We demand pictures and videos of this splendour
    Soon, lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by Person View Post
    Given the least amount of effort, because I don't care about reading your stuff I just want to say something and be heard, you seem to like pictures of ugly mohawk tattoo guys, therefore the variety of Se/Ni who doesn't care about taste. The thoughtless and reactive manner in which you type reads slightly extroverted, but then again I didn't actually read your stuff, however, I would be able to guess you might be an Se dominant or an Ni creative. I wouldn't be confident in thinker/feeler based on thus far impressions of attitude, but I can see how you might give off a slight attention-whoring feeler attitude. SEE or EIE to an ultra-mega low 20% certainty.

Maybe I should read the actual content you posted, but you said you don't care what I type you, so I decided not to waste the time.
    For someone that decided not to waste the time, up to now you've made the longest response.

Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    Where's a type "asshole"?

You sound ignorant to me.
    Last edited by flames; 05-08-2016 at 03:39 PM.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I was thinking beta while reading this incredibly small amount of information, EIE, partially because of aristocratic. I guess SEE could work as well.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chakram View Post
    I was thinking beta while reading this incredibly small amount of information, EIE, partially because of aristocratic. I guess SEE could work as well.
    Yeah, I should do another one with more information, huh? I was super blunt with this one because the answers to most of these questions were so obvious to me that I didn't need to get far in it. That's funny you think I'm that aristocratic because I relate way more to democratic. EIE is one of my top choices, though. Cheers, m8.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default VI

Anyone brave enough to V.I. me?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

TBH, your answers to the questionnaire place you squarely in the SEE camp. More than any VI could.

But your pictures are interesting, because I don't know many SEE's. I do see some commonalities with Woofwoof, another SEE on this forum. The common impression I get is kind of a loose "I don't give a fuck" look, or "I dressed this way because the clothes were there when I woke up and I want to get shit done, dude. Let's make a party. Let's do some stuff."

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    TBH, your answers to the questionnaire place you squarely in the SEE camp. More than any VI could.

But your pictures are interesting, because I don't know many SEE's. I do see some commonalities with Woofwoof, another SEE on this forum. The common impression I get is kind of a loose "I don't give a fuck" look, or "I dressed this way because the clothes were there when I woke up and I want to get shit done, dude. Let's make a party. Let's do some stuff."
    Hell yeah.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Endearing. EIE could it be as well. Have to read your answers now.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

If you want ppl to VI you dont cover half your face in all the pictures

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    The common impression I get is kind of a loose "I don't give a fuck" look, or "I dressed this way because the clothes were there when I woke up and I want to get shit done"
    yeah the thing i put on when i just want to get things done is taking the effort to put on a necklace. fuck yea!!!!!! i dont give a fuck!!!

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by msnobody View Post
    If you want ppl to VI you dont cover half your face in all the pictures
    Thx. I'm just working the angles, salty!

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by msnobody View Post
    yeah the thing i put on when i just want to get things done is taking the effort to put on a necklace. fuck yea!!!!!! i dont give a fuck!!!
    You're my fav yet. And such a fitting username. XOXOXO

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    Endearing. EIE could it be as well. Have to read your answers now.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

You're my fav yet.
    aw. if i got a penny everytime someone said that. ^_^

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How can this fella be EIE? He seems like the antithesis of .

"EIEs can be brash and harshly critical during fits of passion"
    What constitutes a "fit of passion"?

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rogue350 View Post
    How can this fella be EIE? He seems like the antithesis of .
    Subtypes.

What constitutes a "fit of passion"?

For an EIE, anything.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you're EIE: Okay. You were an odd child who wanted to fit into a group. You joined the emo/punk/goth/outsiders group and began to love the scene. You developed a "idgaf" attitude to fit in. You repressed your good manners and cheerful disposition because you wanted acceptance from the outsiders. Am I on to something?

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

EIE is a massively misunderstood type around here, SEE sounds much better. You seem like the type of person who deeply values the personal space of yourself and others and acts against those who would violate it, which to me is what Se as a base function is all about. You also seem very clearly EP.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muddytextures View Post
    EIE is a massively misunderstood type around here, SEE sounds much better. You seem like the type of person who deeply values the personal space of yourself and others and acts against those who would violate it, which to me is what Se as a base function is all about. You also seem very clearly EP.

don't forget about se demonstrators
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

a T type
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

There's nothing EIE about Bled, but ok. SEE most likely.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    a T type
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    There's nothing EIE about Bled, but ok. SEE most likely.
    What's EIE to you?

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

@Bled the type/s listed under your avatar suggest you have a fairly good idea about what your type is. I can only suggest you take some tests you haven't taken yet, (http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ocionics-Tests), and perhaps stick around to be observed for our general amusement in other threads.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Sure.

THIS

You have under developed ethics
    -

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast