View Poll Results: So?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • SEE

    23 79.31%
  • IEE

    0 0%
  • SLE

    3 10.34%
  • ILE

    0 0%
  • SEI

    1 3.45%
  • IEI

    0 0%
  • SLI

    0 0%
  • ILI

    0 0%
  • ESI

    1 3.45%
  • EII

    0 0%
  • LSI

    0 0%
  • LII

    1 3.45%
  • ESE

    0 0%
  • EIE

    3 10.34%
  • LSE

    1 3.45%
  • LIE

    1 3.45%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 295

Thread: Don't give a fuck what you type me, but type me.

  1. #1
    H A T E F U C K handjob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    SEE-Se 7w8 sx/so
    Posts
    708
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Don't give a fuck what you type me, but type me.

    Fuck this site, I had to fill this out twice.


    Is it important that people around you take your reasoning? Do you have problems with someone who misunderstands your actions?

    Sometimes. I get mad as hell if someone keeps questioning everything I do. I would never do that to you, so leave me alone. You can wait for my autobiography, honey.

    How do you feel about those who criticize and dispute your logical reasoning and arguments, is this irritating? How strongly irritating is it, if so?

    It's like the only thing that offends me.

    Does it flatter you when people praise your use of logic?


    Sure.

    Is it important for you to understand everything? Do you get upset if there is something you don’t understand?

    Not everything. The things I'm interested in. And yeah. It's like when a friend says they want to tell me something then they say never mind. My ass turns 6 and I go "tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell".

    How would you react and what would you do if the head of the company you work for caused everyone to act according to their own rules, which proved damaging to the productivity of the company? This company gives you a well-paying salary – Do you adhere to the rules, or attempt to ‘sabotage’ or otherwise dispute their efforts?

    Don't care. I don't fully understand the question?

    Do people who are are inefficient, unproductive, and otherwise make questionable actions in regard to efficient action bother you? Why?


    No.

    Do you like to find some imperfection and fix it? Do you like to work with imperfections and upgrade them? Example?

    No.

    Do you want to become the most informed person in your surroundings, so that if anyone has questions, they can turn to you for advice or help? Does this please you?


    Rarely.

    Can you restrain your irritation towards people you really don’t like?

    No. But there are special cases. Like the guy that calls me every day. I don't physically see him ever, so whatever. But when he kept asking to hang out and wouldn't get the hint the irritation came out with me telling him I'd hang out with him somewhere and never showing up. And not answering his call after that. Don't fuck with me.

    Do you separate people into good and bad, and adhere to that principle strictly in your life?

    I try not to, but republicans make it hard.

    Are your sympathies-antipathies towards people constant? Are you sure of your relation to anything?

    Yes.

    How confident are you in your assessment of anything, in regards to your emotional attitude towards them? (likes dislikes, attraction repulsion etc)

    110% confident.

    Do you have a tendency to look for likeminded people in terms of your ethical views? Why or why not?


    Yeah. It's more important than someone liking the same band as me. I know two SLEs. Both are annoying. But one of them is a republican and he's too annoying for me. I just can't fuck with a Trump supporter. We can hang and be friends or whatever but I don't fuck with you like I do a Bernie supporter. It's just a fact.

    Does it anger you when people act out of negative emotions: for instance, anger or envy?


    No, I love it!

    Can you say that your opinion on any occasion is too often a compromise, and for this reason not really yours? Provide reasoning and/or examples.

    No.

    Do you have a tendency to improve poor relationships no matter the cast? Why or how?


    Yeah. I don't want to give up until I know I have to.

    Do you communicate with people on a business level?

    Personal. I don't have any business with you.

    Can you come up with clever ways to cheer up frustrated friends? Is this easy for you?


    Sometimes.

    How hard is it for you to make important decisions in your life? Explain?

    Not at all. I know exactly what I want and I don't want anyone making decisions for me unless it's a decision I want too.

    Do you lack interest in people who are not internally conflicted? Do you like to dig into those that are? Why or why not?


    Yeah, but I don't wanna dig into them. They understand so I don't have to explain.

    Do you avoid activities that can shake your inner harmony and self-confidence?

    No.

    If there is suddenly some kind of internal conflict, how does it affect you?


    I just feel it while I'm doing whatever I'm doing. You won't see it unless you're the reason for it, then you'll know. And you'll want to fix that shit. Or if I'm being super quiet. Or if I'm pissed off enough to tell you something.

    How do you feel when people conflict, destroying the harmony of the external world?

    Doesn't bother me. And I have no problem destroying harmony no matter who you are or where I am.

    If someone says your house is a mess, how do you react to it and what do you feel?

    I don't care. I'll pay you to be my maid if you care that fucking much.

    Do you seek out new opportunities in the world and actively pursue them?


    Yes.

    How important to you is the comfort of your home? Are you afraid of poverty?


    I like having nice things, but it's not a big deal. I'm not afraid of it but it's not a convenience for a materialistic bimbo like me. A princess needs her tiaras and chess boards. But I'll live in a car if it comes to that.

    Are you afraid to miss out on possibilities the world has to offer? Why? How much of a concern is this?

    Yes. I don't want to pass up on something I could've easily done. I don't like being bored.


    Does it upset you if someone sweats, or uses rough language, destroying the harmony of the external environment?


    No. I do it all.

    Is it important for you to be like everyone else?


    No, no, no. I'm me. And I'm going to die before anyone strips me all away.

    Do you have a desire to avoid external conflicts and seek a place to stay where they don’t exist where the atmosphere is harmonious and consistent?


    How many times is this question going to be here? Nope. But there are places I don't expect conflict. Like the grocery store. And there are places I expect conflict. Like the shitter.
    Last edited by handjob; 05-08-2016 at 03:40 PM.
    My only fear of death is comin' back to this bitch reincarnated.




    [Today 08:14 PM] Bullets: You're an attention seeking ******

  2. #2

    Default

    SEE until/unless i have reason to think otherwise, since i havent seen that much of you, but i doubt i'll change my mind.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    425
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    yup yup SEE

  4. #4
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    West Coast
    TIM
    EIE-Ni 478 sx/sp
    Posts
    230
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Don't give a fuck what your type is. Just wanted to say it to sound cool.

  5. #5
    H A T E F U C K handjob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    SEE-Se 7w8 sx/so
    Posts
    708
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evil John Locke View Post
    Don't give a fuck what your type is. Just wanted to say it to sound cool.
    My only fear of death is comin' back to this bitch reincarnated.




    [Today 08:14 PM] Bullets: You're an attention seeking ******

  6. #6
    both sides, now wacey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    TIM
    9w8
    Posts
    2,817
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Doesn't care what he/she gets typed yet makes a type me thread so obviously he/she does.
    "An enlightened man had but one duty - to seek the way to himself, to reach inner certainty, to grope his way forward, no matter where it led."

  7. #7
    H A T E F U C K handjob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    SEE-Se 7w8 sx/so
    Posts
    708
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    Doesn't care what he/she gets typed yet makes a type me thread so obviously he/she does.
    My only fear of death is comin' back to this bitch reincarnated.




    [Today 08:14 PM] Bullets: You're an attention seeking ******

  8. #8
    both sides, now wacey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    TIM
    9w8
    Posts
    2,817
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    REALLY?? ​No way.
    "An enlightened man had but one duty - to seek the way to himself, to reach inner certainty, to grope his way forward, no matter where it led."

  9. #9
    H A T E F U C K handjob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    SEE-Se 7w8 sx/so
    Posts
    708
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    REALLY?? ​No way.
    My only fear of death is comin' back to this bitch reincarnated.




    [Today 08:14 PM] Bullets: You're an attention seeking ******

  10. #10
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    inner.net
    TIM
    Erato~459~sx/sp
    Posts
    8,879
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    37 Thread(s)

    Default

    I am experiencing deja vu.






    *not sure of your gender.

    SEE sounds good to me, sx/so sounds even better.

    "When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

     






  11. #11

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    425
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    "And there are places I expect conflict. Like the shitter."

    nice o. o

  12. #12
    H A T E F U C K handjob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    SEE-Se 7w8 sx/so
    Posts
    708
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chryssie View Post
    "And there are places I expect conflict. Like the shitter."

    nice o. o
    Problem? Do we need to have another argument about the shitter?
    My only fear of death is comin' back to this bitch reincarnated.




    [Today 08:14 PM] Bullets: You're an attention seeking ******

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    425
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bled View Post
    Problem? Do we need to have another argument about the shitter?
    N-no I think I'm... uh... good without that. I can't say I've had any conflicts lately, and am not really wanting one any time soon.

  14. #14
    H A T E F U C K handjob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    SEE-Se 7w8 sx/so
    Posts
    708
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chryssie View Post
    N-no I think I'm... uh... good without that. I can't say I've had any conflicts lately, and am not really wanting one any time soon.
    That's right, bitch.
    My only fear of death is comin' back to this bitch reincarnated.




    [Today 08:14 PM] Bullets: You're an attention seeking ******

  15. #15
    Infinity Persephone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The country of croissants
    Posts
    1,783
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Default

    We demand pictures and videos of this splendour
    Sylvia Plath — 'I desire the things which will destroy me in the end.'
    IEI 4w5 458 tritype likely sp/sx

  16. #16

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    319
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wow! Very nice! Good job!

  17. #17

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    ESI 684
    Posts
    661
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bled View Post
    Fuck this site, I had to fill this out twice.


    Is it important that people around you take your reasoning? Do you have problems with someone who misunderstands your actions?

    Sometimes. I get mad as hell if someone keeps questioning everything I do. I would never do that to you, so leave me alone. You can wait for my autobiography, honey.

    How do you feel about those who criticize and dispute your logical reasoning and arguments, is this irritating? How strongly irritating is it, if so?

    It's like the only thing that offends me.

    Does it flatter you when people praise your use of logic?


    Sure.

    Is it important for you to understand everything? Do you get upset if there is something you don’t understand?

    Not everything. The things I'm interested in. And yeah. It's like when a friend says they want to tell me something then they say never mind. My ass turns 6 and I go "tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell".

    How would you react and what would you do if the head of the company you work for caused everyone to act according to their own rules, which proved damaging to the productivity of the company? This company gives you a well-paying salary – Do you adhere to the rules, or attempt to ‘sabotage’ or otherwise dispute their efforts?

    Don't care. I don't fully understand the question?

    Do people who are are inefficient, unproductive, and otherwise make questionable actions in regard to efficient action bother you? Why?


    No.

    Do you like to find some imperfection and fix it? Do you like to work with imperfections and upgrade them? Example?

    No.

    Do you want to become the most informed person in your surroundings, so that if anyone has questions, they can turn to you for advice or help? Does this please you?


    Rarely.

    Can you restrain your irritation towards people you really don’t like?

    No. But there are special cases. Like the guy that calls me every day. I don't physically see him ever, so whatever. But when he kept asking to hang out and wouldn't get the hint. the irritation came out with me telling him I'd hang out with him somewhere and never showing up. And not answering his call after that. Don't fuck with me.

    Do you separate people into good and bad, and adhere to that principle strictly in your life?

    I try not to, but republicans make it hard.

    Are your sympathies-antipathies towards people constant? Are you sure of your relation to anything?

    Yes.

    How confident are you in your assessment of anything, in regards to your emotional attitude towards them? (likes dislikes, attraction repulsion etc)

    110% confident.

    Do you have a tendency to look for likeminded people in terms of your ethical views? Why or why not?


    Yeah. It's more important than someone liking the same band as me. I know two SLEs. Both are annoying. But one of them is a republican and he's too annoying for me. I just can't fuck with a Trump supporter. We can hang and be friends or whatever but I don't fuck with you like I do a Bernie supporter. It's just a fact.

    Does it anger you when people act out of negative emotions: for instance, anger or envy?


    No, I love it!

    Can you say that your opinion on any occasion is too often a compromise, and for this reason not really yours? Provide reasoning and/or examples.

    No.

    Do you have a tendency to improve poor relationships no matter the cast? Why or how?


    Yeah. I don't want to give up until I know I have to.

    Do you communicate with people on a business level?

    Personal. I don't have any business with you.

    Can you come up with clever ways to cheer up frustrated friends? Is this easy for you?


    Sometimes.

    How hard is it for you to make important decisions in your life? Explain?

    Not at all. I know exactly what I want and I don't want anyone making decisions for me unless it's a decision I want too.

    Do you lack interest in people who are not internally conflicted? Do you like to dig into those that are? Why or why not?


    Yeah, but I don't wanna dig into them. They understand so I don't have to explain.

    Do you avoid activities that can shake your inner harmony and self-confidence?

    No.

    If there is suddenly some kind of internal conflict, how does it affect you?


    I just feel it while I'm doing whatever I'm doing. You won't see it unless you're the reason for it, then you'll know. And you'll want to fix that shit. Or if I'm being super quiet. Or if I'm pissed off enough to tell you something.

    How do you feel when people conflict, destroying the harmony of the external world?

    Doesn't bother me. And I have no problem destroying harmony no matter who you are or where I am.

    If someone says your house is a mess, how do you react to it and what do you feel?

    I don't care. I'll pay you to be my maid if you care that fucking much.

    Do you seek out new opportunities in the world and actively pursue them?


    Yes.

    How important to you is the comfort of your home? Are you afraid of poverty?


    I like having nice things, but it's not a big deal. I'm not afraid of it but it's not a convenience for a materialistic bimbo like me. A princess needs her tiaras and chess boards. But I'll live in a car if it comes to that.

    Are you afraid to miss out on possibilities the world has to offer? Why? How much of a concern is this?

    Yes. I don't want to pass up on something I could've easily done. I don't like being bored.


    Does it upset you if someone sweats, or uses rough language, destroying the harmony of the external environment?


    No. I do it all.

    Is it important for you to be like everyone else?


    No, no, no. I'm me. And I'm going to die before anyone strips me all away.

    Do you have a desire to avoid external conflicts and seek a place to stay where they don’t exist where the atmosphere is harmonious and consistent?


    How many times is this question going to be here? Nope. But there are places I don't expect conflict. Like the grocery store. And there are places I expect conflict. Like the shitter.
    Where's a type "asshole"?

    You sound ignorant to me.

  18. #18
    H A T E F U C K handjob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    SEE-Se 7w8 sx/so
    Posts
    708
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    We demand pictures and videos of this splendour
    Soon, lovely.

    Quote Originally Posted by Person View Post
    Given the least amount of effort, because I don't care about reading your stuff I just want to say something and be heard, you seem to like pictures of ugly mohawk tattoo guys, therefore the variety of Se/Ni who doesn't care about taste. The thoughtless and reactive manner in which you type reads slightly extroverted, but then again I didn't actually read your stuff, however, I would be able to guess you might be an Se dominant or an Ni creative. I wouldn't be confident in thinker/feeler based on thus far impressions of attitude, but I can see how you might give off a slight attention-whoring feeler attitude. SEE or EIE to an ultra-mega low 20% certainty.

    Maybe I should read the actual content you posted, but you said you don't care what I type you, so I decided not to waste the time.
    For someone that decided not to waste the time, up to now you've made the longest response.

    Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    Where's a type "asshole"?

    You sound ignorant to me.
    Last edited by handjob; 05-08-2016 at 03:39 PM.
    My only fear of death is comin' back to this bitch reincarnated.




    [Today 08:14 PM] Bullets: You're an attention seeking ******

  19. #19
    Chakram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    TIM
    LXX
    Posts
    127
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I was thinking beta while reading this incredibly small amount of information, EIE, partially because of aristocratic. I guess SEE could work as well.

  20. #20
    H A T E F U C K handjob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    SEE-Se 7w8 sx/so
    Posts
    708
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chakram View Post
    I was thinking beta while reading this incredibly small amount of information, EIE, partially because of aristocratic. I guess SEE could work as well.
    Yeah, I should do another one with more information, huh? I was super blunt with this one because the answers to most of these questions were so obvious to me that I didn't need to get far in it. That's funny you think I'm that aristocratic because I relate way more to democratic. EIE is one of my top choices, though. Cheers, m8.
    My only fear of death is comin' back to this bitch reincarnated.




    [Today 08:14 PM] Bullets: You're an attention seeking ******

  21. #21
    H A T E F U C K handjob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    SEE-Se 7w8 sx/so
    Posts
    708
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default VI

    Anyone brave enough to V.I. me?








    My only fear of death is comin' back to this bitch reincarnated.




    [Today 08:14 PM] Bullets: You're an attention seeking ******

  22. #22
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    1,561
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    TBH, your answers to the questionnaire place you squarely in the SEE camp. More than any VI could.

    But your pictures are interesting, because I don't know many SEE's. I do see some commonalities with Woofwoof, another SEE on this forum. The common impression I get is kind of a loose "I don't give a fuck" look, or "I dressed this way because the clothes were there when I woke up and I want to get shit done, dude. Let's make a party. Let's do some stuff."

  23. #23
    H A T E F U C K handjob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    SEE-Se 7w8 sx/so
    Posts
    708
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    TBH, your answers to the questionnaire place you squarely in the SEE camp. More than any VI could.

    But your pictures are interesting, because I don't know many SEE's. I do see some commonalities with Woofwoof, another SEE on this forum. The common impression I get is kind of a loose "I don't give a fuck" look, or "I dressed this way because the clothes were there when I woke up and I want to get shit done, dude. Let's make a party. Let's do some stuff."
    Hell yeah.
    My only fear of death is comin' back to this bitch reincarnated.




    [Today 08:14 PM] Bullets: You're an attention seeking ******

  24. #24
    Infinity Persephone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The country of croissants
    Posts
    1,783
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Default

    Endearing. EIE could it be as well. Have to read your answers now.
    Sylvia Plath — 'I desire the things which will destroy me in the end.'
    IEI 4w5 458 tritype likely sp/sx

  25. #25
    Jereme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Magdalene Asylum
    TIM
    sx/sp 468 /\
    Posts
    1,978
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bled View Post
    Anyone brave enough to V.I. me?








    If you want ppl to VI you dont cover half your face in all the pictures

  26. #26
    Jereme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Magdalene Asylum
    TIM
    sx/sp 468 /\
    Posts
    1,978
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    The common impression I get is kind of a loose "I don't give a fuck" look, or "I dressed this way because the clothes were there when I woke up and I want to get shit done"
    yeah the thing i put on when i just want to get things done is taking the effort to put on a necklace. fuck yea!!!!!! i dont give a fuck!!!

  27. #27
    H A T E F U C K handjob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    SEE-Se 7w8 sx/so
    Posts
    708
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msnobody View Post
    If you want ppl to VI you dont cover half your face in all the pictures
    Thx. I'm just working the angles, salty!
    My only fear of death is comin' back to this bitch reincarnated.




    [Today 08:14 PM] Bullets: You're an attention seeking ******

  28. #28
    H A T E F U C K handjob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    SEE-Se 7w8 sx/so
    Posts
    708
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msnobody View Post
    yeah the thing i put on when i just want to get things done is taking the effort to put on a necklace. fuck yea!!!!!! i dont give a fuck!!!
    You're my fav yet. And such a fitting username. XOXOXO
    My only fear of death is comin' back to this bitch reincarnated.




    [Today 08:14 PM] Bullets: You're an attention seeking ******

  29. #29
    H A T E F U C K handjob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    SEE-Se 7w8 sx/so
    Posts
    708
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    Endearing. EIE could it be as well. Have to read your answers now.
    My only fear of death is comin' back to this bitch reincarnated.




    [Today 08:14 PM] Bullets: You're an attention seeking ******

  30. #30
    Jereme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Magdalene Asylum
    TIM
    sx/sp 468 /\
    Posts
    1,978
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bled View Post
    You're my fav yet.
    aw. if i got a penny everytime someone said that. ^_^

  31. #31
    rougerogue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    240
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    How can this fella be EIE? He seems like the antithesis of .

    "EIEs can be brash and harshly critical during fits of passion"
    What constitutes a "fit of passion"?

  32. #32
    H A T E F U C K handjob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    SEE-Se 7w8 sx/so
    Posts
    708
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rogue350 View Post
    How can this fella be EIE? He seems like the antithesis of .
    Subtypes.

    What constitutes a "fit of passion"?

    For an EIE, anything.
    My only fear of death is comin' back to this bitch reincarnated.




    [Today 08:14 PM] Bullets: You're an attention seeking ******

  33. #33
    rougerogue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    240
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If you're EIE: Okay. You were an odd child who wanted to fit into a group. You joined the emo/punk/goth/outsiders group and began to love the scene. You developed a "idgaf" attitude to fit in. You repressed your good manners and cheerful disposition because you wanted acceptance from the outsiders. Am I on to something?

  34. #34
    Muddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,043
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    EIE is a massively misunderstood type around here, SEE sounds much better. You seem like the type of person who deeply values the personal space of yourself and others and acts against those who would violate it, which to me is what Se as a base function is all about. You also seem very clearly EP.

  35. #35
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,771
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muddytextures View Post
    EIE is a massively misunderstood type around here, SEE sounds much better. You seem like the type of person who deeply values the personal space of yourself and others and acts against those who would violate it, which to me is what Se as a base function is all about. You also seem very clearly EP.


    don't forget about se demonstrators

  36. #36
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,771
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bled View Post
    Anyone brave enough to V.I. me?








    a T type

  37. #37

  38. #38
    darya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Posts
    2,400
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    There's nothing EIE about Bled, but ok. SEE most likely.

  39. #39
    H A T E F U C K handjob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    SEE-Se 7w8 sx/so
    Posts
    708
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    a T type
    Why?

    Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    There's nothing EIE about Bled, but ok. SEE most likely.
    What's EIE to you?
    My only fear of death is comin' back to this bitch reincarnated.




    [Today 08:14 PM] Bullets: You're an attention seeking ******

  40. #40
    Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sp/So
    Posts
    14,384
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Bled the type/s listed under your avatar suggest you have a fairly good idea about what your type is. I can only suggest you take some tests you haven't taken yet, (http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ocionics-Tests), and perhaps stick around to be observed for our general amusement in other threads.
    Last edited by Subteigh; 05-09-2016 at 06:55 PM.
    EII-Ne
    5w4 or 1w9 Sp/So

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •