SEI-Si
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (21lux)

Member Questionnaire 1 (21lux)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    beauty is subjective but imo the only thing i really think is beautiful is stuff that falls under my aesthetic. love is whatever who knows. not me thats who. emotional is separate from the sexual.
    What are your most important values?
    social justice in basically every form
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    nope. not religious, not spiritual. not agnostic. not even an atheist. i just don't care. religion bores me to tears.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    its stupid and unnecessary. and idk what power is to me, it isn't something i want. i don't want to be powerful, i just want to be normal and simple and at peace and stress-free.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    not sure. my interests and hobbies? my day to day activities? just random stuff? i can't talk about serious things for long because they get draining and make me nervous. my interests include video games, certain shows, books, music. occasionally crafty things like coloring, latch hooking. used to do archery more often but it's too hot outside and i have no time anymore.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    no and no.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    boring and time consuming but they have to be done and no one else ever does them so. i can't stand living in a filthy environment.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    fantasy novels, memoirs and autobiographies. the only shows i really watch are game of thrones, the walking dead, and project runway. i also watch a lot of anime but i dislike the action and shounen-y stuff, i prefer slice of life and drama.
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    i dont like being yelled at. i dont like conflict. when other people cry it makes me cry even if i don't know/care about what they're crying about. i don't really smile much, i have bad resting bitchface. i guess i smile when friends do/say something cute or silly/endearing.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    my room is the only place im completely at ease. it's my personal space. i dont feel as relaxed or comfortable anywhere else. i feel a sense of belonging when i'm with friends i guess? but i don't like inviting them into my room because it's my space and i'm very meticulous about its cleanliness.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    i am very sensitive to criticism, even if it's constructive. others have said i am passive, timid, nervous, etc. and i don't disagree. i dislike a lot about myself. mostly has to do with anxiety and frustration/fear of the future.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    not sure. people have told me i am friendly, kind, accepting, a few have said warm but i don't really see that. i don't really like myself, i'm just neutral. i just am. not really good or bad. just kind of there.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    emotional and mental stability, which i am getting help for now.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    not really. i like ruts. i like when i get into the swing of things and there's a regular schedule/pattern.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    i do not like rude or mean people. i do not like confrontational people. i don't like when people are too blunt with me. i don't like people who are serious all the time and don't like being silly, they drain me. i can get along with anyone as long as they're willing, though. i think i may have more patience and tolerance than most, after comparing myself to some of my friends.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    no thanks. well, don't really care. if that stuff happens then it happens and if not then i would be just fine. i'm asexual and grey-aromantic. potential partner would have to be my friend and share a bond with me BEFORE dating. i could never ever date someone i didn't know well FIRST. they have to be the type of person who is polite to fast food workers or i could never trust them. but they can't be as feeler-y as me because I have to be the token F of the relationship. they have be be nice to me! that's really all. and they have to like me the most.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    i don't want kids. if i was going to raise one though, i'd be focused on giving them lots of love and the "perfect childhood" even if it meant spoiling them a little bit. you are only an innocent child once, and then you grow up and everything sucks, so i want to make that part of their life as fun as possible. lots of fun experiences and happy memories. i would want them to grow up to be friendly, accepting, and open-minded.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    inward: rage
    outward: probably just ignore them or try to change the subject to avoid conflict
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    i'm not very involved in the community and i feel kind of detached from others because of how shy and introverted i am. people as a whole are just social objects to me; there is "the world" and then there is "me." there are tons of social problems, like intolerance.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    i haven't made any friends since high school really, and i didn't really chose them, it just kind of happened. around strangers i'm super awkward, stiff, private. i like my friends because i can be natural and comfortable around them.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    i hate when strangers talk to me i wish they'd just leave me alone. so i just kinda smile and nod and agree with them until they go away and then go hide somewhere where no one can find me.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SEI final
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html