Thread: Free Strengths Finder test.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Free Strengths Finder test.

I saw people were interested in this in another thread so decided to make a thread out of it.

Here is the test. Its the best free StrengthsFinder I have been able to find online. If you have taken this test before (or have forgotten if you have) you can try logging in to see your saved results from when you took it.

StrengthsFinder.png
    I struggle with motivation, apathy and sticking to goals.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

"You are at your best in dynamic situations" Well I'm a dynamic, so those are my situations, so yes.

"You always look for the positive side of things" Actually, I tend to look for the positive side to negative things and the negative side to positive things.

1.Believing
    2.Unifier
    3.Commitment
    4.Historian
    5.Solutions Finder

1. Believing - Believe - Believe and doing the 'right thing'.
    2. Unifier - Connect - Connect and unite people & things.
    3. Commitment - Responsible - Be Responsible in order to complete activities.
    4. Historian - Contextualize - Contextualize situations in order to not repeat the same mistakes.
    5. Group Relations - Relate - Relate in order to integrate groups.
    30. Hard Worker - Achieve - Achieve results.
    31. Winner - Compete - Compete with others to win.
    32. Understand Others - Empathize - Be Empathic to people's emotions to help solve them.
    33. Visionary - Futurist - Envision a better Future.
    34. Thinker - Intellect - Intellect and thinking to filter information.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Main Results
    Strengths Test Strengths are people's natural recurring patterns of thoughts, feelings, or behaviors that can be applied for greater productivity.

1.Information Excavator
    2.Understand Others
    3.Visionary
    4.Unifier
    5.Solutions Finder

I answered 5 on quite a few. I felt kind of weird rating myself on some of the questions but these are my highest scores. I had others in the low 70s.
    Rank Talent Strength Potential Main Objective Description Score Video explanation
    1 Information Excavator Information Input To dig and validate information. Individuals with the Information Excavator talent are good are digging into information and collecting things. This talent can help to collect and review things and information in order to find errors. 93 Click Me
    2 Understand Others Empathize Be Empathic to people's emotions to help solve them. Individuals with the Understand Others talent can have a unique ability to sense the emotions of others. This talent can help them to identify and conciliate people's emotions. 91 Click Me
    3 Visionary Futurist Envision a better Future. Individuals with the Visionary talent are inspired by the future and its endless possibilities. This talent can help to inspire people to create new projects and initiatives. 87 Click Me
    4 Unifier Connect Connect and unite people & things. Individuals with the Unifier talent can believe that there are few coincidences in life; every event has a profound meaning. This talent can help them to show there is a 'bigger' reason for every event in life and bring spirituality. 87 Click Me
    5 Solutions Finder Ideate Ideate new ways to solve problems. Individuals with the Solutions Finder talent love concepts and ideas. This talent can help them to see underlying concepts that unite disparate ideas. 84 Click Me
    6 Recognition Significant Get Recognition and be in front of others. Individuals with the Recognition talent can seek to have influence and to be important. This talent can generate the necessary drive to try to make a difference in the world. 82 Click Me
    7 Believing Believe Believe and doing the 'right thing'. Individuals with the Believing talent can have a solid set of core values by which they choose to live. This talent can enhance ethical standards and integrity, and when presented with alternative paths will tend to choose the 'right one'. 82 Click Me
    8 Student Learn Learn to do things to reduce time to performance Individuals with the Student talent are energized by the process of learning and continuously improve their expertise. This talent can help to bring new or better knowledge to an activity or project. 80 Click Me
    9 Planner Strategize Strategize; plan and identify relevant obstacles (to avoid them). Individuals with the Planner talent can be able to see a clear direction through the complexity of a situation. This talent can bring efficient ways around obstacles in order to reach a goal. 80 Click Me
    10 Prudent Deliberate Deliberate carefully to find a safe solution. Individuals with the Prudent talent can take serious care when making decisions and will look to anticipate potential obstacles. This talent can bring a detailed step-by-step plan taking into account every possible scenario. 78 Click Me
    11 Analyst Analyze Analyze to find root causes. Individuals with the Analyst talent can be very good at understanding cause and effect. This talent can help explain how things work and how they are related. 78 Click Me
    12 Group Relations Relate Relate in order to integrate groups. Individuals with the Group Relations talent like to have deep bonds and close relationships with others. This talent can have the ability to build stronger relationships between people. 76 Click Me
    13 Personalizer Individualize Individualize people to understand their differences. Individuals with the Personalizer talent can have an innate sense to identify people's differences. This talent can be used to find the uniqueness of individuals to create successful teams. 76 Click Me
    14 Thinker Intellect Intellect and thinking to filter information. Individuals with the Thinker talent can have deepness in their thoughts and are introspective. This talent can help to simplify complex information, concepts or ideas. 76 Click Me

These are my results for the character strengths test.

https://www.viacharacter.org/www

Your Character Strengths Profile

1 Love

Valuing close relations with others, in particular those in which sharing & caring are reciprocated; being close to people.

2 Love of learning

Mastering new skills, topics, and bodies of knowledge, whether on one's own or formally; related to the strength of curiosity but goes beyond it to describe the tendency to add systematically to what one knows.

3 Appreciation of Beauty & Excellence

Noticing and appreciating beauty, excellence, and/or skilled performance in various domains of life, from nature to art to mathematics to science to everyday experience.

4 Gratitude

Being aware of and thankful for the good things that happen; taking time to express thanks.

5 Perspective

Being able to provide wise counsel to others; having ways of looking at the world that make sense to oneself/others.

6 Curiosity

Taking an interest in ongoing experience for its own sake; finding subjects and topics fascinating; exploring and discovering.

7 Social intelligence

Being aware of the motives/feelings of others and oneself; knowing what to do to fit into different social situations; knowing what makes other people tick.

8 Honesty

Speaking the truth but more broadly presenting oneself in a genuine way and acting in a sincere way; being without pretense; taking responsibility for one's feelings and actions.

9 Hope

Expecting the best in the future and working to achieve it; believing that a good future is something that can be brought about.

10 Spirituality

Having coherent beliefs about the higher purpose and meaning of the universe; knowing where one fits within the larger scheme; having beliefs about the meaning of life that shape conduct and provide comfort.

11 Creativity

Thinking of novel and productive ways to conceptualize and do things; includes artistic achievement but is not limited to it.

12 Fairness

Treating all people the same according to notions of fairness and justice; not letting feelings bias decisions about others; giving everyone a fair chance.

13 Judgment

Thinking things through and examining them from all sides; not jumping to conclusions; being able to change one's mind in light of evidence; weighing all evidence fairly.

14 Humor

Liking to laugh and tease; bringing smiles to other people; seeing the light side; making (not necessarily telling) jokes.

15 Bravery

Not shrinking from threat, challenge, difficulty, or pain; speaking up for what’s right even if there’s opposition; acting on convictions even if unpopular; includes physical bravery but is not limited to it.

16 Perseverance

Finishing what one starts; persevering in a course of action in spite of obstacles; “getting it out the door”; taking pleasure in completing tasks.

17 Kindness

Doing favors and good deeds for others; helping them; taking care of them.

18 Forgiveness

Forgiving those who have done wrong; accepting others’ shortcomings; giving people a second chance; not being vengeful.

19 Prudence

Being careful about one's choices; not taking undue risks; not saying or doing things that might later be regretted.

20 Zest

Approaching life with excitement and energy; not doing things halfway or halfheartedly; living life as an adventure; feeling alive and activated.

21 Self-Regulation

Regulating what one feels and does; being disciplined; controlling one's appetites and emotions.

22 Humility

Letting one's accomplishments speak for themselves; not regarding oneself as more special than one is.

23 Teamwork

Working well as a member of a group or team; being loyal to the group; doing one's share.

24 Leadership

Encouraging a group of which one is a member to get things done and at the same time maintain good relations within the group; organizing group activities and seeing that they happen.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

1. Excellence
    2. Student
    3. Solutions Finder

4. Visionary
    5. Thinker

Rank Talent Strength Potential Main Objective Description Score Video explanation
    1 Excellence Maximize Maximize performance by Focusing on people's potential. Individuals with the Excellence talent like to stimulate group and personal performance to their maximum. This talent can help them to focus on people's strengths in order to improve from average to great performance. 87 Click Me
    2 Student Learn Learn to do things to reduce time to performance Individuals with the Student talent are energized by the process of learning and continuously improve their expertise. This talent can help to bring new or better knowledge to an activity or project. 87 Click Me
    3 Solutions Finder Ideate Ideate new ways to solve problems. Individuals with the Solutions Finder talent love concepts and ideas. This talent can help them to see underlying concepts that unite disparate ideas. 80 Click Me
    4 Visionary Futurist Envision a better Future. Individuals with the Visionary talent are inspired by the future and its endless possibilities. This talent can help to inspire people to create new projects and initiatives. 78 Click Me
    5 Thinker Intellect Intellect and thinking to filter information. Individuals with the Thinker talent can have deepness in their thoughts and are introspective. This talent can help to simplify complex information, concepts or ideas. 76 Click Me

6 Recognition Significant Get Recognition and be in front of others. Individuals with the Recognition talent can seek to have influence and to be important. This talent can generate the necessary drive to try to make a difference in the world. 76 Click Me
    7 Understand Others Empathize Be Empathic to people's emotions to help solve them. Individuals with the Understand Others talent can have a unique ability to sense the emotions of others. This talent can help them to identify and conciliate people's emotions. 76 Click Me
    8 Information Excavator Information Input To dig and validate information. Individuals with the Information Excavator talent are good are digging into information and collecting things. This talent can help to collect and review things and information in order to find errors. 76 Click Me

Pretty accurate, I'd say.

P.S: I tend to rarely ever choose the highest score on most tests, btw. That's just how I take tests. I don't find it appropriate or realistic, usually.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

@Aylen , I have noticed our results are pretty similar in some ways.
    To me, it seems like my results are more indicative of the Ni subtype of IEI, while yours are more suitable to the Fe subtype.

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I took Aylen's too:

1 Forgiveness Forgiving those who have done wrong; accepting others’ shortcomings; giving people a second chance; not being vengeful.

2 Spirituality Having coherent beliefs about the higher purpose and meaning of the universe; knowing where one fits within the larger scheme; having beliefs about the meaning of life that shape conduct and provide comfort.

3 Humor Liking to laugh and tease; bringing smiles to other people; seeing the light side; making (not necessarily telling) jokes.

4 Gratitude Being aware of and thankful for the good things that happen; taking time to express thanks.

5 Honesty Speaking the truth but more broadly presenting oneself in a genuine way and acting in a sincere way; being without pretense; taking responsibility for one's feelings and actions.

6 Bravery Not shrinking from threat, challenge, difficulty, or pain; speaking up for what’s right even if there’s opposition; acting on convictions even if unpopular; includes physical bravery but is not limited to it.

7 Love Valuing close relations with others, in particular those in which sharing & caring are reciprocated; being close to people.

8 Fairness Treating all people the same according to notions of fairness and justice; not letting feelings bias decisions about others; giving everyone a fair chance.

9 Perseverance Finishing what one starts; persevering in a course of action in spite of obstacles; “getting it out the door”; taking pleasure in completing tasks.

10 Self-Regulation Regulating what one feels and does; being disciplined; controlling one's appetites and emotions.

11 Kindness Doing favors and good deeds for others; helping them; taking care of them.

12 Perspective Being able to provide wise counsel to others; having ways of looking at the world that make sense to oneself/others.

13 Appreciation of Beauty & Excellence Noticing and appreciating beauty, excellence, and/or skilled performance in various domains of life, from nature to art to mathematics to science to everyday experience.

14 Prudence Being careful about one's choices; not taking undue risks; not saying or doing things that might later be regretted.

15 Hope Expecting the best in the future and working to achieve it; believing that a good future is something that can be brought about.

16 Teamwork Working well as a member of a group or team; being loyal to the group; doing one's share.

17 Zest Approaching life with excitement and energy; not doing things halfway or halfheartedly; living life as an adventure; feeling alive and activated.

18 Creativity Thinking of novel and productive ways to conceptualize and do things; includes artistic achievement but is not limited to it.

19 Judgment Thinking things through and examining them from all sides; not jumping to conclusions; being able to change one's mind in light of evidence; weighing all evidence fairly.

20 Social intelligence Being aware of the motives/feelings of others and oneself; knowing what to do to fit into different social situations; knowing what makes other people tick.

21 Leadership Encouraging a group of which one is a member to get things done and at the same time maintain good relations within the group; organizing group activities and seeing that they happen.

22 Humility Letting one's accomplishments speak for themselves; not regarding oneself as more special than one is.

23 Love of learning Mastering new skills, topics, and bodies of knowledge, whether on one's own or formally; related to the strength of curiosity but goes beyond it to describe the tendency to add systematically to what one knows.

24 Curiosity Taking an interest in ongoing experience for its own sake; finding subjects and topics fascinating; exploring and discovering.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    Ni-ENTj 8w9 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. Organizer
    2. Planner
    3. Group Relations
    4. Commitment
    5. Information Excavator

Your Talents Results are:
    (from highest to lowest)
    1 Organizer Arrange Arrange and optimize resources. Individuals with the Organizer talent like to organize and can have the flexibility to place things right where they need to be. This talent can help people to figure out how all pieces come together for the best results. 93 Click Me
    2 Planner Strategize Strategize; plan and identify relevant obstacles (to avoid them). Individuals with the Planner talent can be able to see a clear direction through the complexity of a situation. This talent can bring efficient ways around obstacles in order to reach a goal. 93 Click Me
    3 Group Relations Relate Relate in order to integrate groups. Individuals with the Group Relations talent like to have deep bonds and close relationships with others. This talent can have the ability to build stronger relationships between people. 89 Click Me
    4 Commitment Responsible Be Responsible in order to complete activities. Individuals with the Commitment talent often take personal ownership of the promise they made. This talent can bring extra effort in order to follow through on commitments. 89 Click Me
    5 Information Excavator Information Input To dig and validate information. Individuals with the Information Excavatortalent are good are digging into information and collecting things. This talent can help to collect and review things and information in order to find errors. 89 Click Me
    6 Understand Others Empathize Be Empathic to people's emotions to help solve them. Individuals with the Understand Others talent can have a unique ability to sense the emotions of others. This talent can help them to identify and conciliate people’s emotions. 87 Click Me
    7 Initiator Activate Activate new Projects. Individuals with the Initiator talent can allow a person to start a lot of things. This talent can help transform thoughts into actions and get things into motion. 87 Click Me
    8 Presenter Communicate Communicate (messages) information. Individuals with the Presenter talent like to be heard and find it easy to convert thoughts into words. This talent can help them to explain complex concepts and use words to inspire action and education. 84 Click Me
    9 Recognition Significant Get Recognition and be in front of others. Individuals with the Recognition talent can seek to have influence and to be important. This talent can generate the necessary drive to try to make a difference in the world. 84 Click Me
    10 Historian Contextualize Contextualize situations in order to not repeat the same mistakes. Individuals with the Historian talent need to know and look into the past. This talent can be used to look into the past to make better decisions in the present. 80 Click Me
    11 Believing Believe Believe and doing the 'right thing'. Individuals with the Believing talent can have a solid set of core values by which they choose to live. This talent can enhance ethical standards and integrity, and when presented with alternative paths will tend to choose the 'right one'. 78 Click Me
    12 Foreman Commanding Commanding and directing (people). Individuals with the Foreman talent can be direct, decisive and take control of a situation. This talent can help a person to be a leader without fear of confrontation. 78 Click Me
    13 Equalizer be Fair Be Fair and treat people the same. Individuals with the Equalizer talent are aware of the importance of treating people the same. This talent can help them to treat people equally to promote impartiality and fairness. 76 Click Me
    14 Solutions Finder Ideate Ideate new ways to solve problems. Individuals with the Solutions Finder talent love concepts and ideas. This talent can help them to see underlying concepts that unite disparate ideas. 76 Click Me
    15 Fixer Restore Restoration and troubleshooting to solve problems. Individuals with the Fixer talent can be very good at finding what is wrong in a problem and solving it. This talent can restore things to their normal functioning. 73 Click Me
    16 Personalizer Individualize Individualize people to understand their differences. Individuals with the Personalizer talent can have an innate sense to identify people’s differences. This talent can be used to find the uniqueness of individuals to create successful teams. 73 Click Me
    17 Prioritizer Focusing Focusing on important things. Individuals with the Prioritizer talent can have the ability to find and focus on the important things. This talent can bring a clear sense of direction and reduce the effort required to accomplish a task or project. 73 Click Me
    18 Potential Cultivator Develop Develop people's potential. Individuals with the Potential Cultivator talent love to work around people's development. This talent provides the ability to recognize and cultivate the potential in others. 73 Click Me
    19 Consensus Harmonize Harmonize in order to solve conflicts. Individuals with the Consensus talent can have the ability to calm tense situations. This talent can help in a conflict, to lookout for areas of agreement and search for win-win solutions. 71 Click Me
    20 Analyst Analyze Analyze to find root causes. Individuals with the Analyst talent can be very good at understanding cause and effect. This talent can help explain how things work and how they are related. 71 Click Me
    21 Confidence Self-Confident Self-Confidence to lead or create new ways. Individuals with the Confident talent can trust in their abilities to manage their life. This talent can bring certainty when making decisions. 69 Click Me
    22 Thinker Intellect Intellect and thinking to filter information. Individuals with the Thinker talent can have deepness in their thoughts and are introspective. This talent can help to simplify complex information, concepts or ideas. 67 Click Me
    23 Stucturer Disciplined Be Disciplined and create routines to avoid rework. Individuals with the Structurer talent like order and rules; they set a plan and follow it. This talent can bring order, discipline and structure into an activity or project. 67 Click Me
    24 Hard Worker Achieve Achieve results. Individuals with the Hard Worker talent can have a constant drive to accomplish meaningful tasks. This talent can help a person to be willing to work arduously to reach a goal. 64 Click Me
    25 Winner Compete Compete with others to win. Individuals with the Winner talent love to measure their performance against other people. This talent can stimulate others to set higher standards for their own performance. 64 Click Me
    26 Student Learn Learn to do things to reduce time to performance Individuals with the Student talent are energized by the process of learning and continuously improve their expertise. This talent can help to bring new or better knowledge to an activity or project. 62 Click Me
    27 Visionary Futurist Envision a better Future. Individuals with the Visionary talent are inspired by the future and its endless possibilities. This talent can help to inspire people to create new projects and initiatives. 60 Click Me
    28 Flexibility Adapt Adapt in chaotic environments. Individuals with the Flexibility talent can have the ability to change direction as quickly as needed. This talent can bring great adaptability in order to work better in constantly changing environments. 58 Click Me
    29 Prudent Deliberate Deliberate carefully to find a safe solution. Individuals with the Prudent talent can take serious care when making decisions and will look to anticipate potential obstacles. This talent can bring a detailed step-by-step plan taking into account every possible scenario. 51 Click Me
    30 Excellence Maximize Maximize performance by Focusing on people's potential. Individuals with the Excellence talent like to stimulate group and personal performance to their maximum. This talent can help them to focus on people’s strengths in order to improve from average to great performance. 49 Click Me
    31 Integrator Include Include left out people to generate social improvement. Individuals with the Integrator talent can recognize when others are excluded and fully understand the repercussions. This talent can help the person to work diligently to include everyone and generate social improvement. 49 Click Me
    32 Charismatic Meet People Meet people to get new relations. Individuals with the Charismatic talent like the challenge of meeting new people. This talent can help to have a special magnetic appeal to others that will make it easier for them to create connections with people. 44 Click Me
    33 Unifier Connect Connect and unite people & things. Individuals with the Unifier talent can believe that there are few coincidences in life; every event has a profound meaning. This talent can help them to show there is a 'bigger' reason for every event in life and bring spirituality. 42 Click Me
    34 Motivator Positive Positive attitude and motivation to move people. Individuals with the Motivator talent can have a unique ability to get others excited about something. This talent can find and show the positive side to any situation and to reduce fear when confronting new situations. 31 Click Me

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

1. Perspective
    Being able to provide wise counsel to others; having ways of looking at the world that make sense to oneself/others.

2 Forgiveness
    Forgiving those who have done wrong; accepting others’ shortcomings; giving people a second chance; not being vengeful.

3 Hope
    Expecting the best in the future and working to achieve it; believing that a good future is something that can be brought about.

4 Love of learning
    Mastering new skills, topics, and bodies of knowledge, whether on one's own or formally; related to the strength of curiosity but goes beyond it to describe the tendency to add systematically to what one knows.

5 Appreciation of Beauty & Excellence
    Noticing and appreciating beauty, excellence, and/or skilled performance in various domains of life, from nature to art to mathematics to science to everyday experience.

6 Prudence
    Being careful about one's choices; not taking undue risks; not saying or doing things that might later be regretted.

7 Curiosity
    Taking an interest in ongoing experience for its own sake; finding subjects and topics fascinating; exploring and discovering.

8 Social intelligence
    Being aware of the motives/feelings of others and oneself; knowing what to do to fit into different social situations; knowing what makes other people tick.

9 Humility
    Letting one's accomplishments speak for themselves; not regarding oneself as more special than one is.

10 Honesty
    Speaking the truth but more broadly presenting oneself in a genuine way and acting in a sincere way; being without pretense; taking responsibility for one's feelings and actions.

11 Judgment
    Thinking things through and examining them from all sides; not jumping to conclusions; being able to change one's mind in light of evidence; weighing all evidence fairly.

12 Creativity
    Thinking of novel and productive ways to conceptualize and do things; includes artistic achievement but is not limited to it.

13 Gratitude
    Being aware of and thankful for the good things that happen; taking time to express thanks.

14 Humor
    Liking to laugh and tease; bringing smiles to other people; seeing the light side; making (not necessarily telling) jokes.

15 Kindness

16 Leadership
    Encouraging a group of which one is a member to get things done and at the same time maintain good relations within the group; organizing group activities and seeing that they happen.

17 Teamwork
    Working well as a member of a group or team; being loyal to the group; doing one's share.

18 Zest
    Approaching life with excitement and energy; not doing things halfway or halfheartedly; living life as an adventure; feeling alive and activated.

19 Perseverance
    Finishing what one starts; persevering in a course of action in spite of obstacles; “getting it out the door”; taking pleasure in completing tasks.

20 Self-Regulation
    Regulating what one feels and does; being disciplined; controlling one's appetites and emotions.

21 Fairness
    Treating all people the same according to notions of fairness and justice; not letting feelings bias decisions about others; giving everyone a fair chance.

22 Love
    Valuing close relations with others, in particular those in which sharing & caring are reciprocated; being close to people.

23 Bravery
    Not shrinking from threat, challenge, difficulty, or pain; speaking up for what’s right even if there’s opposition; acting on convictions even if unpopular; includes physical bravery but is not limited to it.

24 Spirituality
    Having coherent beliefs about the higher purpose and meaning of the universe; knowing where one fits within the larger scheme; having beliefs about the meaning of life that shape conduct and provide comfort.

Rather spot-on.

*********** 21-04-19:

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Curious cuz we'll be doing a workshop for this at work soon. I don't see the initiator thing...I think I scored high in it because I hate just sitting around talking about something forever without doing it. But I don't start many things by myself.

1 Initiator. Activate new Projects. Individuals with the Initiator talent can allow a person to start a lot of things. This talent can help transform thoughts into actions and get things into motion.

2 Group Relations Relate in order to integrate groups. Individuals with the Group Relations talent like to have deep bonds and close relationships with others. This talent can have the ability to build stronger relationships between people.

3 Stucturer. Be Disciplined and create routines to avoid rework. Individuals with the Structurer talent like order and rules; they set a plan and follow it. This talent can bring order, discipline and structure into an activity or project.

4 Historian. Contextualize situations in order to not repeat the same mistakes. Individuals with the Historian talent need to know and look into the past. This talent can be used to look into the past to make better decisions in the present.

5 Thinker. Intellect and thinking to filter information. Individuals with the Thinker talent can have deepness in their thoughts and are introspective. This talent can help to simplify complex information, concepts or ideas.

TIM
    RLOEI 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. Commitment. Be Responsible in order to complete activities. Individuals with the Commitment talent often take personal ownership of the promise they made. This talent can bring extra effort in order to follow through on commitments.
    2. Group Relations. Relate in order to integrate groups. Individuals with the Group Relations talent like to have deep bonds and close relationships with others. This talent can have the ability to build stronger relationships between people.
    Prioritizer. Focusing on important things. Individuals with the Prioritizer talent can have the ability to find and focus on the important things. This talent can bring a clear sense of direction and reduce the effort required to accomplish a task or project.
    Stucturer. Be Disciplined and create routines to avoid rework. Individuals with the Structurer talent like order and rules; they set a plan and follow it. This talent can bring order, discipline and structure into an activity or project.
    Historian. Contextualize situations in order to not repeat the same mistakes. Individuals with the Historian talent need to know and look into the past. This talent can be used to look into the past to make better decisions in the present.

Consensus. Harmonize in order to solve conflicts. Individuals with the Consensus talent can have the ability to calm tense situations. This talent can help in a conflict, to lookout for areas of agreement and search for win-win solutions.
    31. Charismatic. Meet people to get new relations. Individuals with the Charismatic talent like the challenge of meeting new people. This talent can help to have a special magnetic appeal to others that will make it easier for them to create connections with people.
    32. Unifier. Connect and unite people & things. Individuals with the Unifier talent can believe that there are few coincidences in life; every event has a profound meaning. This talent can help them to show there is a 'bigger' reason for every event in life and bring spirituality.
    33. Integrator. Include left out people to generate social improvement Individuals with the Integrator talent can recognize when others are excluded and fully understand the repercussions. This talent can help the person to work diligently to include everyone and generate social improvement.
    34. Motivator. Positive attitude and motivation to move people. Individuals with the Motivator talent can have a unique ability to get others excited about something. This talent can find and show the positive side to any situation and to reduce fear when confronting new situations.

Aylen's test:
    1 Honesty
    2 Prudence
    3 Perspective
    4 Judgment
    5 Appreciation of Beauty & Excellence

6 Love of learning

7 Self-Regulation

8 Bravery

9 Love

10 Humility

11 Perseverance

12 Kindness

13 Curiosity

14 Creativity

15 Gratitude

16 Hope

17 Social intelligence

18 Fairness

19 Spirituality

20 Teamwork

21 Humor

22 Leadership

23 Zest

24 Forgiveness

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.Thinker
    2.Solutions Finder
    3.Understand Others
    4.Visionary
    5.Believing

Can someone tell me how to create a 'spoil' button ?

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sanshayz View Post
    1.Thinker
    2.Solutions Finder
    3.Understand Others
    4.Visionary
    5.Believing

Can someone tell me how to create a 'spoil' button ?
    text

Quote me. You will see the code to do spoilers.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by QuickTwist View Post
    thankyou

Quote me. You will see the code to do spoilers.

Paid Strengthfinders test from a few years back.

Connnectness
    Strategic
    Realtor
    Futuristic
    Input
    Last edited by Hays; 04-28-2016 at 01:40 AM.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Strengths Test:

1.Thinker
    2.Information Excavator
    3.Student
    4.Solutions Finder
    5.Commitment

Character Test:

1 Appreciation of Beauty & Excellence

2 Curiosity

3 Love of learning

4 Honesty

5 Bravery

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

1. Solutions Finder 98
    2. Thinker 98
    3. Student 96
    4. Information Excavator 96
    5. Equalizer 93
    6. Believing 84
    7. Consensus 84
    8. Integrator 84
    9. Recognition 84
    10. Visionary 78
    11. Fixer 78
    12. Structurer 78
    13. Personalizer 78
    14. Excellence 76
    15. Winner 76
    16. Group Relations 76
    17. Potential Cultivator 73
    18. Initiator 73
    19. Commitment 71
    20. Confidence 71
    21. Prioritizer 71
    22. Understand Others 71
    23. Hard Worker 69
    24. Presenter 69
    25. Planner 67
    26. Analyst 67
    27. Historian 67
    28. Prudent 67
    29. Motivator 62
    30. Unifier 58
    31. Flexibility 56
    32. Foreman 53
    33. Organizer 53
    34. Charismatic 38
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Strengths Test: Main Results
    1.Thinker
    2.Solutions Finder
    3.Information Excavator
    4.Believing
    5.Integrator

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    https://www.viacharacter.org/www

1 Love

2 Love of learning

3 Appreciation of Beauty & Excellence

4 Gratitude

5 Perspective

6 Curiosity

7 Social intelligence

8 Honesty

9 Hope

10 Spirituality

11 Creativity

12 Fairness

13 Judgment

14 Humor

15 Bravery

16 Perseverance

17 Kindness

18 Forgiveness

19 Prudence

20 Zest

21 Self-Regulation

22 Humility

23 Teamwork

24 Leadership

1 Forgiveness

2 Fairness

3 Judgment

4 Perspective

5 Creativity

6 Bravery

7 Honesty

8 Kindness

9 Prudence

10 Humility

11 Humor

12 Love of learning

13 Spirituality

14 Love

15 Curiosity

16 Leadership

17 Hope

18 Teamwork

19 Perseverance

20 Self-Regulation

21 Zest

22 Social intelligence

23 Gratitude

24 Appreciation of Beauty & Excellence

Kinda-sorta like me.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

https://www.viacharacter.org/www @Aylen

1. Judgment
    Thinking things through and examining them from all sides; not jumping to conclusions;
    being able to change one's mind in light of evidence; weighing all evidence fairly.

2. Prudence
    Being careful about one's choices; not taking undue risks; not saying or doing things that
    might later be regretted.

3. Honesty
    Speaking the truth but more broadly presenting oneself in a genuine way and acting in a
    sincere way; being without pretense; taking responsibility for one's feelings and actions.

4. Creativity
    Thinking of novel and productive ways to conceptualize and do things; includes artistic
    achievement but is not limited to it.

5. Kindness

6. Appreciation of Beauty & Excellence
    Noticing and appreciating beauty, excellence, and/or skilled performance in various
    domains of life, from nature to art to mathematics to science to everyday experience.

7. Fairness
    Treating all people the same according to notions of fairness and justice; not letting
    feelings bias decisions about others; giving everyone a fair chance.

8. Humor
    Liking to laugh and tease; bringing smiles to other people; seeing the light side; making
    (not necessarily telling) jokes.

9. Love of learning
    Mastering new skills, topics, and bodies of knowledge, whether on one's own or formally;
    related to the strength of curiosity but goes beyond it to describe the tendency to add
    systematically to what one knows.

10. Perspective
    Being able to provide wise counsel to others; having ways of looking at the world that
    make sense to oneself/others.

11. Teamwork

12. Curiosity
    Taking an interest in ongoing experience for its own sake; finding subjects and topics
    fascinating; exploring and discovering.

(not sure these results described me that well, although I understand why I got them).

TIM
    SLE 8 Sx
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've done both "Gallup Strengthsfinder" and this free Strengthfinder test.

Although I think Gallup's test is more reliable, still this free test has quite accuracy too.

My Gallup's results :

Maximizer 1.1
    Self-Assurance 3.7
    Significance 3.9
    Individualization 5.1
    Competition 5.2
    Strategic 7
    Relator 7.1
    Command 7.4
    Focus 8
    Learner 12.1
    Activator 13.1
    Ideation 13.6
    Communication 13.9
    Responsibility 14.1
    Futuristic 16.2
    Analytical 16.5
    Belief 16.8
    Arranger 19.3
    Discipline 19.4
    Woo 19.9
    Context 20
    Intellection 23.3
    Deliberative 23.7
    Adaptability 24
    Consistency 25
    Achiever 25.2
    Positivity 25.9
    Input 26.1
    Empathy 26.3
    Harmony 29.1
    Restorative 30.3
    Connectedness 30.8
    Includer 30.9
    Developer 31

Those numbers indicate the average ranking of my results because I've done it quite several times.

And the free test results :

1. Confidence 96
    2. Excellence 93
    3. Personalizer 91
    4. Recognition 91
    5. Potential Cultivator 89
    6. Foreman 89
    7. Planner 89
    8. Winner 87
    9. Prioritizer 87
    10. Believing 87
    11. Student 84
    12. Commitment 84
    13. Organizer 82
    14. Initiator 82
    15. Group Relations 82
    16. Charismatic 80
    17. Fixer 80
    18. Motivator 80
    19. Solutions Finder 80
    20. Unifier 80
    21. Presenter 80
    22. Visionary 80
    23. Structurer 80
    24. Historian 78
    25. Hard Worker 78
    26. Equalizer 78
    27. Information Excavator 78
    28. Understand Others 76
    29. Consensus 76
    30. Analyst 76
    31. Integrator 73
    32. Prudent 73
    33. Thinker 69
    34. Flexibility 67

Well at least it proved that I got similar results between these two.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I just finished taking the official test at work and got different/similar results that are probably more accurate:

1. Deliberative
    2. Harmony
    3. Intellection
    4. Context
    5. Consistency

1. Chances are good that you sometimes withhold recognition until you have sufficient proof the
    recipient has earned it. Perhaps people appreciate your compliments because you give so few of
    them. Driven by your talents, you are choosy about the people you call “friend.” You make sure you
    know what makes an individual singular, distinct, or special. You regularly detect subtle differences
    and nuances — that is, slight or delicate variations — in the personality of each individual you meet.
    By nature, you customarily remain silent rather than join conversations that involve the sharing of
    intimate or personal information. You generally try to change the topic altogether. When your attempts
    are unsuccessful, you are likely to excuse yourself from discussions about the upbringing, finances,
    problems, physical conditions, or mental health of yourself and other people. Instinctively, you have a
    strong, no-nonsense, sober side to your personality. It explains why you often engage in
    conversations that delve into weighty or philosophical matters. You like to think deeply and carefully
    about various issues. Then you want to talk with serious-minded people who can help you explore,
    expand upon, question, or modify your thinking. Because of your strengths, you may be earnest,
    solemn, or businesslike when circumstances require socially correct behavior. Perhaps you
    thoroughly study certain things before making decisions, designing plans, or taking action.

2. Driven by your talents, you may prefer to move forward at a sure and even pace, especially when you
    must perform certain types of tasks. Perhaps you try to balance the quality and the quantity of your
    outcomes. Sometimes you want people to grant you the same opportunities to succeed that they have
    been given. Chances are good that you may fondly recall the thoughtful attention given to you by a
    particular educator or coach. Perhaps this individual encouraged you as a youth. Consequently, you
    might have an easy time establishing rapport with people. Maybe others are attracted to your
    personable style or your optimistic outlook. By nature, you occasionally enjoy being physically and/or
    mentally active. Perhaps this is the case when you are assigned specific tasks to finish by day’s end.
    As long as the overall workload appears to be evenly distributed among people, you might look
    forward to doing certain kinds of daily chores. It’s very likely that you may count on specialists to help
    you arrive at the correct solution, decision, or conclusion. When you choose to work alone on an
    assignment, you periodically turn to people with expertise for direction. Instinctively, you may be a
    practical and realistic thinker when improvements must be made or things must be fixed. Perhaps
    your evenhanded approach assures individuals that you are not taking advantage of them or their
    situation. To some extent, this explains the calming influence you have on friends, family members,
    classmates, coworkers, teammates, or strangers.

3. Because of your strengths, you regularly examine your thought processes and personal experiences
    to understand yourself better. You prefer to let someone else engage people in serious dialogue or
    small talk. When you have something valuable to say, you join in the discussion. Otherwise, you are
    likely to simply listen. Driven by your talents, you might take time to reflect on certain topics or issues.
    Perhaps your thinking becomes more expansive when you delve into your particular areas of
    expertise or specialized skills. It’s very likely that you absorb the written word like a sponge sops up
    water. You revel in an opportunity to lose yourself in a book. Time seems to float by when you are the
    grateful guest of an entertaining or informative author. Your only choice is to finish the book as quickly
    as possible. Chances are good that you need uninterrupted quiet time to be alone with your thoughts.
    Seldom do you automatically accept all the ideas of someone who has authored a book, been
    interviewed by the media, or been invited to address an audience. Instead, you scrutinize the theories
    and concepts of writers, speakers, and philosophers. You probably are a critical thinker. By nature,
    you enjoy reading as long as you can savor each sentence and consider each idea. Your goal is to
    comprehend everything you read. It makes no sense to you to rush through books, magazine or
    newspaper articles, Internet sites, or other forms of written material just to say you finished them.

4. Instinctively, you might like debating with people with expertise about past events or key figures in
    history. Perhaps you make sense of things by putting bits and pieces of information into a historical
    framework. It’s very likely that you now and then enjoy spending time thinking about past events or
    historical figures with experts who share your fascination. Perhaps bygone eras interest you more
    than pondering the future — in other words, the great unknown. Driven by your talents, you really like
    to read about past events and the key people involved. By accumulating lots of knowledge regarding
    days gone by, you regularly anticipate the opportunities and pitfalls you are apt to face in the coming
    months, years, or decades. By nature, you sometimes seek the company of historically minded
    people. Perhaps you ask what they think about past events or specific luminaries — that is, prominent
    individuals. Chances are good that you create a vision of the future by unraveling what happened in
    the past. You strive to understand the what, when, who, where, how, and why of events. You are
    determined to create a framework of facts so you can put things in perspective.

5. Instinctively, you might be methodical about preparing for events where your strengths are going to be
    tested against those of others. Maybe you outline the details of a practice schedule and attempt to
    follow them. On most days, you may increase your knowledge, skills, or endurance. Perhaps you
    have stick-to-itiveness — that is, dogged perseverance — to get ready. Your training may be a bit
    more rigorous than that of others. Driven by your talents, you might enjoy creating familiar processes
    to handle recurring tasks. You and others may become more efficient when these precise steps are
    followed day after day. Perhaps you review results numerous times to be sure things are working
    according to your plan. Maybe this is one way you convince certain people they are being dealt with in
    a just and equitable manner. Because of your strengths, you may create structured processes to
    reach goals or handle everyday chores. Undoubtedly, these routines free you to concentrate your
    mental and physical energy on immediate challenges, opportunities, events, problems, assignments,
    joys, or beauty. By nature, you may perform well each day by putting the finishing touches on certain
    types of tasks. Periodically you feel good when you do everything you have been assigned. You might
    want to meet the high standards of specific individuals. Perhaps this is how you try to avoid having
    conflicts or disagreements with people. Chances are good that you periodically object when certain
    people favor a specific person or group. You may be equally upset when they exhibit biases that harm
    individuals. Perhaps you gather facts to mount a proper defense. Perhaps your presentations are
    effective because you carefully consider your listeners’ perspectives. Although you try to avoid
    confrontation, maybe you recognize when it is the only way to reestablish dialogue between
    individuals.
    Last edited by ashlesha; 06-03-2016 at 08:38 PM.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Top 5:

Solutions Finder: 80
    Information Excavator: 78
    Excellence: 78
    Winner: 73
    Student: 71

5 lowest:

Understand Others: 40
    Unifier: 40
    Foreman: 42
    Persoanlizer: 42
    Motivator: 44

Aylen's test:

Top 5:

Judgement
    Perspective
    Curiosity
    Fairness
    Creativity

5 lowest:

Spirituality
    Gratitude
    Perseverance
    Teamwork
    Zest
    Last edited by Muddy; 06-04-2016 at 12:51 AM.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Top 5:
    Potential Cultivator
    Group Relations
    Charismatic
    Believing
    Integrator

Bottom 5:
    Initiator
    Structurer
    Excellence
    Unifier
    Hard worker

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

intellection (thinker) & restorative (fixer) are my top ones. i get them both every time.

i know you can call it a cop out but i feel rather uncertain about the others, having taken this more than once (though not all were the official test).

other possible ones:
    (i grouped by color because some of these tie in together as all really being about one "aspect" of me sort of)
    solutions finder/ideation
    belief

presenter/communication
    historian/context
    personalizer/individuation

recognition/significance
    prudent/deliberative

i think it's mainly (green aspects) that i probe into identifying what is wrong, think about it a great deal and generate possible paths to "heal" it (not necessarily to restore it to what it was, as that would be a past state... i don't wish to actually go backwards).

identifying what is wrong involves both context and individuation. to fully understand what is wrong now i will often see something "as an individual" > considering it as "one of many," even if it *is* one of many and the problem could be more easily solved by approaching it that way. this speaks to a bias and ties in with belief--i am afraid that if i let go of the individual properties i will lose the core point or the soul of the thing (the reason and why it even matters). also to fully understand what is wrong the "thing" must be considered as a product of its history... i need to place it in its context in order to really address it "as an individual." (although obviously if it's like some problem that happens every time, i'm not going to consider it as a stand-alone.)

the strategy to "heal it" involves intellection and ideation primarily.

lowest: (lowest first)
    charismatic/woo
    hard worker/achiever
    commitment/responsibility
    motivator/positivity
    confidence/self-assurance

Last edited by marooned; 07-25-2016 at 06:54 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

highest:

1 Thinker
    2 Solutions Finder
    3 Consensus
    4 Student
    5 Group Relations

lowest:

30 Organizer
    31 Planner
    32 Confidence
    33 Foreman
    34 Structurer

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

uhm yeah I'm definitely not taking this test.... >w<

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Enneagram 5-ish results here. Very interesting and helpful, @QuickTwist

strength test.PNG

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Student
    2 Fixer
    3 Information Excavator
    4 Presenter
    5 Visionary
    6 Thinker
    7 Understand Others
    8 Integrator
    9 Solutions Finder
    10 Structurer
    11 Consensus
    12 Analyst
    13 Organizer
    14 Equalizer
    15 Group Relations
    16 Unifier
    17 Foreman
    18 Potential Cultivator
    19 Planner
    20 Excellence
    21 Prioritizer
    22 Initiator
    23 Winner
    24 Believing
    25 Recognition
    26 Charismatic
    27 Personalizer
    28 Commitment
    29 Hard Worker
    30 Prudent
    31 Historian
    32 Confidence
    33 Flexibility
    34 Motivator

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Your Talents Results are:
    (from highest to lowest)

1 Confidence Self-Confident Self-Confidence to lead or create new ways. Individuals with the Confident talent can trust in their abilities to manage their life. This talent can bring certainty when making decisions. 87 Click Me
    2 Information Excavator Information Input To dig and validate information. Individuals with the Information Excavator talent are good are digging into information and collecting things. This talent can help to collect and review things and information in order to find errors. 87 Click Me
    3 Student Learn Learn to do things to reduce time to performance Individuals with the Student talent are energized by the process of learning and continuously improve their expertise. This talent can help to bring new or better knowledge to an activity or project. 84 Click Me
    4 Thinker Intellect Intellect and thinking to filter information. Individuals with the Thinker talent can have deepness in their thoughts and are introspective. This talent can help to simplify complex information, concepts or ideas. 82 Click Me
    5 Solutions Finder Ideate Ideate new ways to solve problems. Individuals with the Solutions Findertalent love concepts and ideas. This talent can help them to see underlying concepts that unite disparate ideas. 80 Click Me
    6 Presenter Communicate Communicate (messages) information. Individuals with the Presenter talent like to be heard and find it easy to convert thoughts into words. This talent can help them to explain complex concepts and use words to inspire action and education. 78 Click Me
    7 Initiator Activate Activate new Projects. Individuals with the Initiator talent can allow a person to start a lot of things. This talent can help transform thoughts into actions and get things into motion. 78 Click Me
    8 Foreman Commanding Commanding and directing (people). Individuals with the Foreman talent can be direct, decisive and take control of a situation. This talent can help a person to be a leader without fear of confrontation. 76 Click Me
    9 Visionary Futurist Envision a better Future. Individuals with the Visionary talent are inspired by the future and its endless possibilities. This talent can help to inspire people to create new projects and initiatives. 73 Click Me
    10 Planner Strategize Strategize; plan and identify relevant obstacles (to avoid them). Individuals with the Planner talent can be able to see a clear direction through the complexity of a situation. This talent can bring efficient ways around obstacles in order to reach a goal. 73 Click Me
    11 Hard Worker Achieve Achieve results. Individuals with the Hard Worker talent can have a constant drive to accomplish meaningful tasks. This talent can help a person to be willing to work arduously to reach a goal. 71 Click Me
    12 Recognition Significant Get Recognition and be in front of others. Individuals with the Recognition talent can seek to have influence and to be important. This talent can generate the necessary drive to try to make a difference in the world. 71 Click Me
    13 Historian Contextualize Contextualize situations in order to not repeat the same mistakes. Individuals with the Historian talent need to know and look into the past. This talent can be used to look into the past to make better decisions in the present. 69 Click Me
    14 Believing Believe Believe and doing the 'right thing'. Individuals with the Believing talent can have a solid set of core values by which they choose to live. This talent can enhance ethical standards and integrity, and when presented with alternative paths will tend to choose the 'right one'. 67 Click Me
    15 Excellence Maximize Maximize performance by Focusing on people's potential. Individuals with the Excellence talent like to stimulate group and personal performance to their maximum. This talent can help them to focus on people’s strengths in order to improve from average to great performance. 64 Click Me
    16 Winner Compete Compete with others to win. Individuals with the Winner talent love to measure their performance against other people. This talent can stimulate others to set higher standards for their own performance. 62 Click Me
    17 Organizer Arrange Arrange and optimize resources. Individuals with the Organizer talent like to organize and can have the flexibility to place things right where they need to be. This talent can help people to figure out how all pieces come together for the best results. 62 Click Me
    18 Prudent Deliberate Deliberate carefully to find a safe solution. Individuals with the Prudent talent can take serious care when making decisions and will look to anticipate potential obstacles. This talent can bring a detailed step-by-step plan taking into account every possible scenario. 62 Click Me
    19 Prioritizer Focusing Focusing on important things. Individuals with the Prioritizer talent can have the ability to find and focus on the important things. This talent can bring a clear sense of direction and reduce the effort required to accomplish a task or project. 60 Click Me
    20 Analyst Analyze Analyze to find root causes. Individuals with the Analyst talent can be very good at understanding cause and effect. This talent can help explain how things work and how they are related. 60 Click Me
    21 Understand Others Empathize Be Empathic to people's emotions to help solve them. Individuals with the Understand Others talent can have a unique ability to sense the emotions of others. This talent can help them to identify and conciliate people’s emotions. 60 Click Me
    22 Equalizer be Fair Be Fair and treat people the same. Individuals with the Equalizer talent are aware of the importance of treating people the same. This talent can help them to treat people equally to promote impartiality and fairness. 60 Click Me
    23 Flexibility Adapt Adapt in chaotic environments. Individuals with the Flexibility talent can have the ability to change direction as quickly as needed. This talent can bring great adaptability in order to work better in constantly changing environments. 58 Click Me
    24 Personalizer Individualize Individualize people to understand their differences. Individuals with the Personalizer talent can have an innate sense to identify people’s differences. This talent can be used to find the uniqueness of individuals to create successful teams. 56 Click Me
    25 Potential Cultivator Develop Develop people's potential. Individuals with the Potential Cultivator talent love to work around people's development. This talent provides the ability to recognize and cultivate the potential in others. 56 Click Me
    26 Commitment Responsible Be Responsible in order to complete activities. Individuals with the Commitment talent often take personal ownership of the promise they made. This talent can bring extra effort in order to follow through on commitments. 56 Click Me
    27 Fixer Restore Restoration and troubleshooting to solve problems. Individuals with the Fixer talent can be very good at finding what is wrong in a problem and solving it. This talent can restore things to their normal functioning. 53 Click Me
    28 Unifier Connect Connect and unite people & things. Individuals with the Unifier talent can believe that there are few coincidences in life; every event has a profound meaning. This talent can help them to show there is a 'bigger' reason for every event in life and bring spirituality. 51 Click Me
    29 Group Relations Relate Relate in order to integrate groups. Individuals with the Group Relationstalent like to have deep bonds and close relationships with others. This talent can have the ability to build stronger relationships between people. 51 Click Me
    30 Stucturer Disciplined Be Disciplined and create routines to avoid rework. Individuals with the Structurer talent like order and rules; they set a plan and follow it. This talent can bring order, discipline and structure into an activity or project. 51 Click Me
    31 Consensus Harmonize Harmonize in order to solve conflicts. Individuals with the Consensus talent can have the ability to calm tense situations. This talent can help in a conflict, to lookout for areas of agreement and search for win-win solutions. 51 Click Me
    32 Integrator Include Include left out people to generate social improvement. Individuals with the Integrator talent can recognize when others are excluded and fully understand the repercussions. This talent can help the person to work diligently to include everyone and generate social improvement. 47 Click Me
    33 Charismatic Meet People Meet people to get new relations. Individuals with the Charismatic talent like the challenge of meeting new people. This talent can help to have a special magnetic appeal to others that will make it easier for them to create connections with people. 44 Click Me
    34 Motivator Positive Positive attitude and motivation to move people. Individuals with the Motivator talent can have a unique ability to get others excited about something. This talent can find and show the positive side to any situation and to reduce fear when confronting new situations. 24 Click Me

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Highest scores from the highest to the lowest:

1. Recognition Get Recognition and be in front of others. Individuals with the Recognition talent can seek to have influence and to be important. This talent can generate the necessary drive to try to make a difference in the world. - score: 100
    2. Solutions Finder: Ideate new ways to solve problems. Individuals with the Solutions Finder talent love concepts and ideas. This talent can help them to see underlying concepts that unite disparate ideas. - socre: 96
    Thinker: Intellect and thinking to filter information. Individuals with the Thinker talent can have deepness in their thoughts and are introspective. This talent can help to simplify complex information, concepts or ideas. score: 91
    Visionary: Envision a better Future. Individuals with the Visionary talent are inspired by the future and its endless possibilities. This talent can help to inspire people to create new projects and initiatives. score: 89
    5. Historian: Contextualize situations in order to not repeat the same mistakes. Individuals with the Historian talent need to know and look into the past. This talent can be used to look into the past to make better decisions in the present. score: 82

Lowest scores from the lowest to the highest:
    34. Stucturer Be Disciplined and create routines to avoid rework. score: 18
    33. Prudent. Deliberate carefully to find a safe solution. score: 27
    32. Commitment. Be Responsible in order to complete activities. score: 33
    31. Confidence. Self-Confidence to lead or create new ways.
    30. Planner. Strategize; plan and identify relevant obstacles (to avoid them). score: 36

I find this pretty accurate.Well I guess "seek influence and be important" sort of screams beta.
    Last edited by huiheiwufhawriuhg; 07-23-2016 at 10:23 PM.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

1 Thinker Intellect Intellect and thinking to filter information. 91
    2 Recognition Significant Get Recognition and be in front of others. 84
    3 Winner Compete Compete with others to win. 80
    4 Solutions Finder Ideate Ideate new ways to solve problems. 78
    5 Analyst Analyze Analyze to find root causes. 76
    6 Student Learn Learn to do things to reduce time to performance 76
    7 Visionary Futurist Envision a better Future. 73
    8 Stucturer Disciplined Be Disciplined and create routines to avoid rework. 73
    9 Equalizer Be Fair Be Fair and treat people the same. 73
    10 Believing Believe Believe and doing the 'right thing'. 73

No idea where number 2 came from.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

1 Love of learning

2 Appreciation of Beauty & Excellence

3 Bravery

4 Creativity

5 Curiosity

6 Judgment

7 Honesty

8 Perspective

9 Leadership

10 Forgiveness

11 Social intelligence

12 Prudence

13 Humor

14 Perseverance

15 Zest

16 Teamwork

17 Fairness

18 Self-Regulation

19 Love

20 Humility

21 Hope

22 Kindness

23 Gratitude

24 Spirituality