SEI-Fe/D
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (bradly00)

Member Questionnaire 1 (bradly00)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    Beauty is something that is very appealing to the eye but also something to be enjoyed by the senses. Love is what brings us together and links everyone together.
    What are your most important values?
    My most important values include helping others when I can and just being kind and nice to everyone as well.
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    As of my religious beliefs, I would say that in Asatru I would honor Freya with all of my heart which coordinates with Goddess worship. Theravada has taught me all about self reliance. Baptism has taught me about being a better and honest person, to be good and kind to other people.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    My opinion about war and militaries is this: although I'm a passivist, I believe it is not a sin to fight for the right cause. There are people out there who words alone are not enough. I like the way I am. I do not like to hurt other people or living things. I'm very gentle.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    Mostly about my research on my family tree. I just love doing research on genealogy.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    Certainly. I get worried when my body feels strange. I try to take care of myself everyday.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    Even though they get monotonous, I still get that happy feeling when my mom can come home to a clean house.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    Well I recently watched Rise of the Guardians. It was a great movie showing how Pitch was conquered by the Guardians and helped the children believe again.
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    Seeing the death of my Grandma Wagner die before me. I felt bad as she went dead. I left her a couple of pennies as par tradition of my family.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    Well due to my agoraphobia, I do not feel one with my environment.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    Well my agoraphobia for one, like when I was at Lover's Leap in Hannibal, my brother would laugh at my misery and I was scared a lot. Luckily my mom was there to drive slowly down the hill so I would feel better.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    My strength would be my love for my family and a willingness to help others.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    Getting out in the world and being brave.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Right now my life is stuck in a rut on how to be free of the mediocraty.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I get along with anyone who wants to be my friend.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    Romance is something that is very nice to have but I would wait until it was the right time.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    If I were to raise a child, my main concerns would be if they would be safe and given enough of what they need to survive.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    Well I would have my disagreements but with my friend, I would agree to disagree.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    Well I get along fine with society. I simply follow the rules and not make waves.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    By the way they act. Friends have to prove themselves to me and earn my trust in return.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    My behavior is normal as far as I'm concerned.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see no problem with SEI