TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Default Confused. Want more opinions. 40Q :D

-
    Last edited by maniac; 04-02-2018 at 04:18 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Si valuing
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thuggedout View Post
    No.
    It's impossible to type with acceptable accuracy with significant lack of data.
    You may find your type yourself, or give normal data to be typed by others, or continue to play in "typing" without necessary data.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    It's impossible to type with acceptable accuracy with significant lack of data.
    You may find your type yourself, or give normal data to be typed by others, or continue to play in "typing" without necessary data.
    Why didnt anyone say that to me before i did this. Also i was as honest as possible in my questionnaire for the first time. Maybe ill do a video some time.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SLI?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thuggedout View Post
    Why didnt anyone say that to me before i did this. Also i was as honest as possible in my questionnaire for the first time. Maybe ill do a video some time.
    It is not impossible but even with a video it might take some time. If you have that kind of time to spare, read some posts and respond to them, if you want. Post music or images you like. There are many ways to build a profile that expresses your personality. That way people can get a better sense of you. Also there is a link to all the socionics related quizzes somewhere around here. Maybe @Subteigh can link you if he sees this. You could also pop into chatbox if you haven't already and introduce yourself but you don't have to chat to get typed around here.

Your effort was not in vain. Thanks for doing the questionnaire. It is helpful, especially for the non visual typers. It has been slow around here but you should get more responses soon. Kind of a waiting game even if you make a video. I will read it closer later since you did put effort into it. Welcome to the forum.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    SLI?
    Not being an ethical type is foreign to me but ill consider it i guess

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Here are two quizzes you can start with if you want. First one is shorter.

http://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/the...ionics-test-30

http://www.sociotype.com/tests/#tabs-2

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Here are two quizzes you can start with if you want. First one is shorter.

http://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/the...ionics-test-30

http://www.sociotype.com/tests/#tabs-2
    Ive already taken a bunch of tests and i dont like tests because 1 self awareness can be hard 2 its hard to differentiate between what you actually are, how you are with others and what you want to be.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

1. Tell us how did you build relationships with others over the last day.
    Fuck other people.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

This questionnaire is pretty useless for determining people's type. All I could get from it is that you're probably IP. Si-dom is possible. It would be great if you'd post some photos of yourself or do a video where you talk about yourself, your likes/dislikes, hobbys etc.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    This questionnaire is pretty useless for determining people's type. All I could get from it is that you're probably IP. Si-dom is possible. It would be great if you'd post some photos of yourself or do a video where you talk about yourself, your likes/dislikes, hobbys etc.
    How can you tell im probably Ip? I have yet to understand how people see Ip Ej and so on

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

I made a super short 2 min video thats just me saying a bunch of random stuff cause i didnt know what to say lol. I can send it to anyone who wants. Its probably not helpful at all.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Hi. I don't read those walls of text, not a good means of typing.
    Add a few pictures in different contexts.
    Upload your video on youtube and put it here. You can delete it a couple of days later if you want.
    Oh and try to answer some questions during 5 minutes at least.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by msnobody View Post
    How can you tell im probably Ip? I have yet to understand how people see Ip Ej and so on
    3. Are there any standards of behavior or interpersonal relationships in the society? If so, do you adhere to them? Do people always have to maintain them? Why?

Its a standard that you should at least have a couple of friends that you hang out with.I dont really, i have a hard time getting close to people. no because why does that matter if you dont to the rest of the world? Just do what you want.

5. Tell us how you'd design any room, house or an office. Do you do it yourself or trust someone else to do it? Why?

Id rather have someone else do it because im very lazy. I think i have a good idea of what looks good though. Often when i try to decorate rooms it just ends up feeling empty and then when i fill it with other stuff it looks not stylish or good.

5. You need to build a pyramid exactly like in Egypt. Your thoughts, feelings and actions?

Why?. Sounds like a lot of work.

1. Tell us how did you build relationships with others over the last day.

Smalltalking and saying hi to people i usually dont, laughing with people.

"Lie is just not telling the way it is/was to avoid conflict or something negative."

5. Do others think of you as a strong person? Do you think you are a strong person?

I dont know. I dont know.

The whole thing reads like you're pretty passive, introverted and often tired, neutral, don't have strong opinions and don't know yourself well. I'd guess e9 SxI, most probably SLI.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Im actually enneagram 468 in unknown order but xdd. im not neutral, just these questions are weird and i dont understnd a lot of them.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Can you explain why did you pick your name, msnobody? Do you see yourself as nobody?

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Can you explain why did you pick your name, msnobody? Do you see yourself as nobody?
    yeah sometiems ))) i dont like picking a username, its hard. so i just take random song names or movie names lol.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

yeah sometiems ))) i dont like picking a username, its hard. so i just take random song names or movie names lol.
    Ok, now seen your video, you're definitely IP lmao. Everything from your mannerisms to what you talk about. I'd guess SEI e9. What do you relate with e4 or e6? Cause there's nothing about you that strikes me as one of those...can you talk about your worries in life and your identity some more?

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Ok, now seen your video, you're definitely IP lmao. Everything from your mannerisms to what you talk about. I'd guess SEI e9. What do you relate with e4 or e6? Cause there's nothing about you that strikes me as one of those...can you talk about your worries in life and your identity some more?
    Id rather not do it here but ive been talking to alot of people who know alot about enneagram and owns a website etc and he got me figure it out. And uh waht i relate to in 4 6, um basically everything in the descriptions. Ive studied harmonic groups, social styles and all that. I might have a 5 fix instead of 6, not sure. why SEI?

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Someone thinking im e9 makes me laugh kind of. Lol. Maybe the questions werent the best.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Id rather not do it here but ive been talking to alot of people who know alot about enneagram and owns a website etc and he got me figure it out. why SEI?
    Because you're clearly IP, you aren't intuitive from what I can tell (very short anwers, just get it over with already attitude ), very low energy, you talk about not doing things a lot, don't see any Ni. Even though you don't show visible Fe, I still get a feeling you're ethical, but I might be wrong. You also don't seem to care how you appear in front of the camera. Don't have time to watch everything carefuly atm.

I'm not going to fight with you about your enneagram, but these sort of very short answers, I don't know anything about myself are very unlikely for e4. I also don't see 6 core or even less 8. 8 is definitely not in your tritype.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Because you're clearly IP, you aren't intuitive from what I can tell (very short anwers, just get it over with already attitude ), very low energy, you talk about not doing things a lot, don't see any Ni. Even though you don't show visible Fe, I still get a feeling you're ethical, but I might be wrong. You also don't seem to care how you appear in front of the camera. Don't have time to watch everything carefuly atm.

I'm not going to fight with you about your enneagram, but these sort of very short answers, I don't know anything about myself are very unlikely for e4. I also don't see 6 core or even less 8. 8 is definitely not in your tritype.
    That was my third try on doing the video, so i had kindo f given up. I know things about my self i just dont want to bring everything out in the open right now, i see no point cause this is a fucking socionics typing thread and im sure of my 4 and 8. 8 is in my tritype yes, im guarded. You obviously dont know anything about the enneagram.
    Ive considered IEI and recently EIE. No one has thought i was Si valuing until now lol. Im horrible with my environment. How does wanting to get it over with=not intuitive?

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

That was my third try on doing the video, so i had kindo f given up. I know things about my self i just dont want to bring everything out in the open right now, i see no point cause this is a fucking socionics typing thread. 8 is in my tritype yes, im guarded. You obviously dont know anything about the enneagram.
    Ive considered IEI and recently EIE. No one has thought i was Si valuing until now lol. Im horrible with my environment. How does wanting to get it over with=not intuitive?
    Are you aware that 468 is triple reactive and it's difficult for you to be any calmer and not giving a fuck in your video? I guess you could be IEI, but EIE is out of the question. Everything you've talked about is I (introverted) + P (irrational). If you can't see that I'm truly amazed.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Are you aware that 468 is triple reactive and it's difficult for you to be any calmer and not giving a fuck in your video? I guess you could be IEI, but EIE is out of the question. Everything you've talked about is I (introverted) + P (percieving). If you can't see that I'm truly amazed.
    Why would i be upset and mad in a video where im just talking with myself?
    Im very reactive and can get very defensive, if you cant see it. Especially when people tell me im something im not. If i stay on this website youll see it. I look for reasons to argue with ppl. Its fun for me.
    "Everything you've talked about is I (introverted) + P (percieving). If you can't see that I'm truly amazed."
    Okay could you say more about what ive said thats introverted, percieving?

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

4 is not neccessarily knowing everything about yourself. Its about trying and wanting to find yourself. "who am i?" and feeling liek youre defective.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Watched the video during 7 seconds. IP vibe. No 8 in your tritype. Will listen to your confessions later.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I made a super short 2 min video thats just me saying a bunch of random stuff cause i didnt know what to say lol. I can send it to anyone who wants. Its probably not helpful at all.
    Me please
    -

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

I dont need help with my tritype thanks. I already got it all figured out. 8 is the last in my tritype.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Ive already taken a bunch of tests and i dont like tests because 1 self awareness can be hard 2 its hard to differentiate between what you actually are, how you are with others and what you want to be.
    I understand, I read last night but didn't get a chance to post cause I fell asleep in an ice cold room in a weird position that was comfortable when I started. I thought about that this morning because I had read where you said you make sure you are comfortable before bed. I woke up freezing three times and didn't want to get out of bed to turn off AC so I just fell back to sleep and dealt with the cold with a blanket but it wasn't enough.

All that really stood out was Si, Fe and Fi but I don't know how much. I laughed when I read you would go with a bunch of people and measure the pyramids. That is something my ESE sister would say but I am afraid she would probably be serious until someone explained what that would entail. She is always up for a group trip. I was between SEI and ESE for my sister but when someone here pointed out ESE for her and I read it I was pretty sure he was right. She is not Te polr and that was how I decided along with her extroversion.

Fi is demonstrative in SEI so maybe that might fit? This is just a guess on little information.

Are you more introverted or extroverted?

http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/types/SE

Just woke up...still foggy but wanted to respond so you didn't think I ditched this.

Edit: Where did all these post come from??? I got here through my profile so didn't notice them.

Edit2: I want to see the video.

YWIMW

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I understand, I read last night but didn't get a chance to post cause I fell asleep in an ice cold room in a weird position that was comfortable when I started. I thought about that this morning because I had read where you said you make sure you are comfortable before bed. I woke up freezing three times and didn't want to get out of bed to turn off AC so I just fell back to sleep and dealt with the cold with a blanket but it wasn't enough.

All that really stood out was Si, Fe and Fi but I don't know how much. I laughed when I read you would go with a bunch of people and measure the pyramids. That is something my ESE sister would say but I am afraid she would probably be serious until someone explained what that would entail. She is always up for a group trip. I was between SEI and ESE for my sister but when someone here pointed out ESE for her and I read it I was pretty sure he was right. She is not Te polr and that was how I decided along with her extroversion.

Fi is demonstrative in SEI so maybe that might fit? This is just a guess on little information.

Are you more introverted or extroverted?

http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/types/SE

Just woke up...still foggy but wanted to respond so you didn't think I ditched this.

Edit: Where did all these post come from??? I got here through my profile so didn't notice them.

Edit2: I want to see the video.
    No i wasnt serious about the pyramid thing. I know it takes a ton of work but i didnt feel like sitting here for an hour and describing everything in detail and looking up what pyramids are made of even, i have no idea. Ill send you the video.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

"Everything you've talked about is I (introverted) + P (percieving). If you can't see that I'm truly amazed."
    It's not about being mad, but being on edge, feisty seeming. About you being 4, the way you present yourself on video is unusual for an image type.

I'll write out things that are I and P later, there's too much. But I've a feeling this typing process will go exactly nowhere, if you don't have at least some sense of what your identity is about. How do you relate to Ni or IEI?

About you not caring about your environment at all - it doesn't seem so from the way your room is furnished. That's not saying anything about your type ftr, just that you seem to care at least to some extent.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Im very reactive and can get very defensive, if you cant see it. Especially when people tell me im something im not. If i stay on this website youll see it. I look for reasons to argue with ppl. Its fun for me.
    Ok, have fun. I'm not going to fight with you like an idiot. Type yourself whatever you please. Fighting with people in fantasy (internet) doesn't mean you're 8 fixed. It just means you're bored.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

It's not about being mad, but being on edge, feisty seeming. About you being 4, the way you present yourself on video is unusual for an image type.

I'll write out things that are I and P later, there's too much. But I've a feeling this typing process will go exactly nowhere, if you don't have at least some sense of what your identity is about. How do you relate to Ni or IEI?

About you not caring about your environment at all - it doesn't seem so from the way your room is furnished. That's not saying anything about your type ftr, just that you seem to care at least to some extent.
    Why is it unusual?
    I do, when the fuck did i say i hadnt got any sense of what my identity is about? Some questions in the video at least i kind of rushed because there would be so much silence and i wanted to get it done with.

I never said i didnt care about my environment. I said im bad with it. I lose stuff constantly. I have to check i put my shirt on when i go out because i rmember everything because i start thinking about other stuff. My mom furnished my room. I do care about my environment looking aesthetically pleasing- 4.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Ok, have fun. I'm not going to fight with you like an idiot. Type yourself whatever you please. Fighting with people in fantasy (internet) doesn't mean you're 8 fixed. It just means you're bored.
    When did i say i only argue with people on the internet?
    Besides, 8 is not just about fighting people, its about being guarded, not letting anyone control you or letting anyone in. I grew up with aggressive parents, thats how you develop your type if you didnt know. Again you show your lack of knowledge.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Cause i just said i fight with people on the internet? 8 is not just about fighting people, its about being guarded, not letting anyone control you or letting anyone in. I grew up with aggressive parents, thats how you develop your type if you didnt know. Again you show your lack of knowledge.
    Lol

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Lol
    Out of arguments i see. Bye bitch

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Out of arguments i see. Bye bitch
    It's funny how many smilies you use when in your video you're stone-faced like a wall.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast