Thread: Samuel Larsen

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Samuel Larsen

I've tried to search for that thread and I found none, so here it goes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1Zk-WiQJo4

Interviewer: Which character on Glee do you relate the most to?

Samuel Larsen: It's like a combo. I get Puck, because he doesn't really care too much what people think, but then get Artie because he cares way too much. It's totally both.

I: How would you describe your personal style?

SL: Everchanging. I don't know. I get in different moods depends on what kind of music I'm listening to at the time.

I: So it's influenced by the music?

SL: Oh yeah, totally. Yeah, I think everyone's style's based on the music. If you look at someone and how they dress, you can probably go: 'Hey, they probably listen to this or probably listen to that'. And if you look at me right now, you probably would know I've bumped into Kanye West this morning.

The way he talks is quite monotonous, which reminds me of the way I talk sometimes. Someone in the comment section wrote: did anyone notice how nervous she was? lol hes like asjjbgjskajsdjrankjfdshkjfevncncng and I've also had this feeling it was quite uncomfortable for him, but I don't know if that's true.

What a dork.

Any guesses?
    EII-Fi
    2w3 sx/so
    tritype: 2-6-9

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

He is adorable and I didn't find his voice monotonous so I probably wouldn't think your's is either if you feel your's is similar. His face is expressive and he has like that intuitive relationship with music like some IEI I know. Beta NF > Delta NF is my guess on the little I watched. He would cut his hair to meet Michael Jackson. Then all he would do is hug Michael, awww. I wouldn't cut my hair to meet anyone famous.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Beta NF > Delta NF is my guess on the little I watched.
    That's my guess as well, but am still not sure about anything more precise. When it comes to music, it depends on my mood what I'll listen to, not the other way around. I wonder if that's a Fe/Fi thing and if he might be an EIE.
    EII-Fi
    2w3 sx/so

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

why do you like him?

Seems EIE
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    why do you like him?
    Cause he seems likeable.
    EII-Fi
    2w3 sx/so

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tuathe View Post
    Cause he seems likeable.
    in what sense? for example you find him pleasant looking, funny, etc
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

in what sense? for example you find him pleasant looking, funny, etc
    Both, I guess. He's handsome, a bit of a dork, too. And I like some of his songs, too. I've found this video of him:

and it kinda made me like: "Wow, he's so open about his emotions and things that hurt him" - this is something I appreciate in people. But heck, this thread is about him, not me!
    EII-Fi
    2w3 sx/so

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

he's not my cup of tea. I like serious. he seems abnoxious. he creates too much emotional variation
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Both, I guess. He's handsome, a bit of a dork, too. And I like some of his songs, too. I've found this video of him:

and it kinda made me like: "Wow, he's so open about his emotions and things that hurt him" - this is something I appreciate in people. But heck, this thread is about him, not me!
    how will you extinguish his open emotionality as a part of the role that you play in your intertype relations with him, an EIE?

as an EII, I've observed your relationship model with him and im confident in saying that you are not EII.
    -

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

He is very sweet.

I am not sure if he is Beta NF but you can look at the subtypes of the NFs and see if you get any impressions. I listed the introverts first. I feel like if he is EIE he is not a clear subtype. I can't tell if he is an introvert or extrovert from what I have seen so far. Maybe an IEI-Fe?

http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/t...INFp/subtypes/

http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/t...INFj/subtypes/

http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/t...ENFj/subtypes/

http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/t...ENFp/subtypes/

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

how will you extinguish his open emotionality as a part of the role that you play in your intertype relations with him, an EIE?
    I doubt if she believes she will ever form a relationship with him but she might want to speculate your question. She just likes him as a human being, not his socionics type, is what I got from her response.

YWIMW

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I doubt if she believes she will ever form a relationship with him but she might want to speculate your question. She just likes him as a human being, not his socionics type, is what I got from her response.
    she likes his open emotions
    -

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

she likes his open emotions
    Ahh, I read her wrong then since I thought she liked that he was showing vulnerability through emotion. I am sure if I read her wrong she will correct me.

YWIMW

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

as an EII, I've observed your relationship model with him and im confident in saying that you are not EII.
    Oh, here it goes, just as I thought. But hell, I will not listen to a person who tells other people they're not EII because they have the wrong chin. And keeping in mind how self-righteous you sound, I'll say in return: you've probably mistyped yourself and you're a One, not a Two.

I have no idea how would my relation with Larsen look like, I guess I'd want to be friends with him because his emotionality is cute, but I have no idea where would that go, maybe after a while it would start to irritate me? But I don't know him, I have only these videos and I can't say I know anything about him for sure, I have no idea how emotional he really is. I've always found guys open about their emotions somehow adorable and seeing their tears moves me much more than a crying woman - it's just a personal thing.

FIY, Maritsa, I used to be strongly(?) annoyed by IEIs (quasi-identity relation), but it's been a year since it stopped being my problem. I've learned to appreciate this type of people and what they bring to the world, because why would I get nervous just because someone is different than me? Does that mean I've stopped being an EII?

Ahh, I read her wrong then since I thought she liked that he was showing vulnerability through emotion. I am sure if I read her wrong she will correct me.
    Yes, that's what I meant! Thank you!
    EII-Fi
    2w3 sx/so

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any guesses?
    In what I viewed of this video Samuel reminded me of my husband's close friend who passed away last year. I had typed him as INFp though he had really high social needs so ENFj is not completely ruled out just much more unlikely.
    He had this capability to know where to attach to have his needs met including monetary, many hours could be consumed by him...so sometimes I would have to go and end his stays upon the couch using up husband's time.
    Lovely personality though and enormously popular type. His funeral had an overflow of people from all walks of life attending and speaking about their time shared with him.
    Last edited by Hays; 04-10-2016 at 02:56 AM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Oh, here it goes, just as I thought. But hell, I will not listen to a person who tells other people they're not EII because they have the wrong chin. And keeping in mind how self-righteous you sound, I'll say in return: you've probably mistyped yourself and you're a One, not a Two.

I have no idea how would my relation with Larsen look like, I guess I'd want to be friends with him because his emotionality is cute, but I have no idea where would that go, maybe after a while it would start to irritate me? But I don't know him, I have only these videos and I can't say I know anything about him for sure, I have no idea how emotional he really is. I've always found guys open about their emotions somehow adorable and seeing their tears moves me much more than a crying woman - it's just a personal thing.

FIY, Maritsa, I used to be strongly(?) annoyed by IEIs (quasi-identity relation), but it's been a year since it stopped being my problem. I've learned to appreciate this type of people and what they bring to the world, because why would I get nervous just because someone is different than me? Does that mean I've stopped being an EII?
    youre not going to listen to anyone clearly so resume as you would qnd good luck
    -

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

youre not going to listen to anyone clearly so resume as you would qnd good luck
    Glad you understand.
    EII-Fi
    2w3 sx/so

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SLE final
    -

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Don't know who he is, but he's hot.
    Definitely, lol. Here's his Instagram profile, maybe it will somehow help us type him (but heck, he's either EIE or IEI, I think).
    EII-Fi
    2w3 sx/so

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ENTP