1. What is work in your opinion? Why do people go to work? Are there any parameters where you can distinguish whether you can do this work or not?
Something you do to get money so you can survive/do fun stuff. Its also important for a society because of taxes and to keep everything rolling in the society/country/whatever. Yeah if youre paralyzed you cant work as a tennis player for example. If youre shy and want to be a public speaker, it is possible but harder, you ahve to really want it.
2. How do people determine the quality of work? How do you determine such quality? How well you can determine the quality of any purchase, do you pay any attention to it?
Depends on what work it is. Is it an artwork? In that case people usually judge its quality by how original it is, or how good it looks or how it makes them feel. If you paid a stripper then you judge it by how horny it made you. Its all about context ppl. If you purchased something lets say a computer i judge the quality by how smooth it runs and how much it can handle. But if i bought a computer that cant handle that specific game then you cant really say anything, i mean.. idk.
3. There is a professional right next to you. You always see that you can't perform the way they do. Your thoughts, feelings, and actions?
I have a hard time appreciating people that are better than me, how bad that sounds. But if its like a celebrity i would think its cool? Idk depends.
4. If you struggle to do something, what can you say about such a task? Tell us your next steps and give examples. Compare with actions of others in a similar situation.
I dislike these unspecific questions. But ill try: i will try different things, and then if i cant do it ill just give up or ask someone. Sometimes ive done that and they would show me and i would be like "thats ridiculously easy. why didnt i think of that?"
5. You need to build a pyramid exactly like in Egypt. Your thoughts, feelings and actions?
Why?. Sounds like a lot of work. I would go to egypt and measure a pyramid with a bunch of people and i would just go home and build it. obviously i would have to buy a property. I dont know where id getmoney from. Maybe a kickstarter. lol.
1. General to specific, specific to general – what does it mean? Give examples.
broad, unspecified, big picture to narrow, detail. i think of the foodchain, starts with a bunch of plants that some fishes eat and then fewer big fishes eat a lot of them and so on.
I dont know why you put specific to general too. I dont understand this question.
2. What does "logical" mean? What is your understanding? Do you think that it correlates with the common view? Is it is easy for you to be logical?
Logic is something that makes sense. It just maeks sense. It has the right components and theres no loopholes. I think it is but if my feelings get in the way, thats okay.
3. What is hierarchy? Give examples of hierarchies. Do you need to follow it? Why or why not? Give example of hierarchy of systems, what is it?
Its like specific to general like above. It starts with some few privileged people with power and ends with the majority of people that has no privilege or power. The world is built on hierarchies. foodchain, all societies, companies. The sun is on top of the hierarchy for our solar system. we would die without the sun.
I dont get what you mean if you have to follow it or not. Its usually like you have no choice unless you work your way up to the top.
4. Choose one of the following tasks and give a detailed answer. Explain your choice.
If A is not B, and B is not C, therefore A is C. Is it correct? Why?
No because A and B cant be the same, if you change A to sun B to plant C to rock, a sun cant be a rock. Just because a plant isnt a rock doesnt mean its a sun. That makes zero sense.
5. Do you frequently feel the need to structure information? For what purpose? How do people usually do it? How do you do it?
Not really. I might do it with a mind map or something for when i have to do a big assignment for school, but not really. Myabe in my mind. Not sure.
1. Can you press people? What methods do you use? If so, how does it happen?
Not really? I dont know. If my partner cheated on me i would want to know everything and i would just keep annoying them until they told me evrything, and if theres a loophole in the story i would bring it up and say it doesnt make sense. Also i would cry and try to make them feel bad for me.
2. Are there strategies of attack? Can you use them? When is it justified? Do you think it's ok to occupy someone else's territory? In what situations?
I dont know what you mean. Martial arts is a attaack strategy. Yeah you can use them. You can use them if someone hit you or if someone is being a complete asshole.
3. How do you protect yourself and your interests?
I can be very open about myself online but not really in real life. I hide things about me to not get ridiculed.
4. Describe your behavior in the situations of opposition and if you have to use some force?
If people get very offensive or come on strong i will get defensive and i can get pretty aggressive. Not physcially but with words. If its just like a political issue that we disagree on i will ask them why they think like that and then give them arguments.
5. Do others think of you as a strong person? Do you think you are a strong person?
I dont know. I dont know.
1. What is beauty? Do you change your opinion about beauty? Does your understanding correlate with the generally accepted notion? What goes beyond the generally accepted notion?
Beauty is emotional intensity and love. Physical beauty is not a beautiful as emotions. I dont know. I think most people see attractive people as beautiful and they dont think of intense emotions. With intense emotions i mean negative aswell. i dont know.
2. Is there a template of understanding what beautiful means for everyone to use? Is there such a term as "classic beauty"? If so, what is it?
idk. Marilyn monroe is described as a classical beauty i think.
3. How do you create your comfort and coziness? How do others evaluate your skill in doing so? Do you agree with them?
I do it when im going to sleep, i make sure everything feels good and is the right temperature to sleep in. Idk i dont do it for other people.
4. How do you pick your own clothes? Do you follow fashion? Why? Do you know how to select clothes for different types of figures?
I pick what looks good or that i saw on someone else that i really liked. i dont follow fashion. Not really, fat people look bad in everything.
5. Tell us how you'd design any room, house or an office. Do you do it yourself or trust someone else to do it? Why?
Id rather have someone else do it because im very lazy. I think i have a good idea of what looks good though. Often when i try to decorate rooms it just ends up feeling empty and then when i fill it with other stuff it looks not stylish or good.
1. Is it acceptable to express emotions in public? Give examples of inappropriate expression of emotions.
Yes. Inappropriate is insulting someone else for no reason
2. Think of such negative emotional states as sadness, gloom, and despondence.
• Can you, at your own will, enter these states? If not, then when do you feel them?
• How long can you stay in such states?
• How can you withdraw from them?
• Can they be pleasant, soothing?
• How do you feel after you have experienced them?
Yes i can, not too long i dont think. I just stop thinking about sad stuff and wathc something funny. If im actually sad for a reason it wont help.
They can be pleasant yes, sometimes ive felt i just had to cry, for no reason. Its relaxing to me and i feel good afterwards.
3. How quickly can you change emotional state? To what side – positive or negative?
Takes a couple of minutes. I can get really excited and happy listening to good music and thinkning of good times or potentially good times that made me excited. I can change quickly to sad too, just have to think about sad stuff thats happend to me or that my life blows.
4. What emotional state is usual for you? Does your internal emotional state correlate with what you show externally?
Pretty neutral, slightly tired. Yes i think so.
5. Tell us about your moods over the last day.
This morning i was running late to school, to practice with friends outside of school time, i was really stressed out and felt bad because they were waiting for me and had this planned. If it was just a class i wouldnt care since it wouldnt affect anyone besides me.
1. Tell us how did you build relationships with others over the last day.
Smalltalking and saying hi to people i usually dont, laughing with people.
2. What is sympathy? When do you need to express it? When is it advised not to? How do you express it?
Sympathy is feeling bad for someone. You shuld express it if someone in your near physical distance is sad or upset, but sometimes i dont, just inside because im scared because i maybe dont know them that well and i dont know how to act.
3. Are there any standards of behavior or interpersonal relationships in the society? If so, do you adhere to them? Do people always have to maintain them? Why?
Its a standard that you should at least have a couple of friends that you hang out with.I dont really, i have a hard time getting close to people. no because why does that matter if you dont to the rest of the world? Just do what you want.
4. What does moral mean? What is immoral? How do you understand these terms and does your understanding correlate with the others? How can you evaluate the correctness of your own understanding?
Moral is what we consider is good and immoral is what is generally accepted as bad or mean or rude. A lot of people care about big masses of people that they have never seen or heard specifics about, and i dont. I care about the people im close to. I guess im a little bit immoral in that sense. Im kind of selfish.
5. Somebody is giving you a negative attitude – what is your reaction? Could you show your own negative attitude toward someone else? If so, how? Could you feel ill-disposed towards somebody for a long time? How easily do you forgive people?
Depends on how strong it is but yes i would most likely get defensive, and show it. If im close to the person i can become very negative and down. If its someone i dont know i will give them a bad look and maybe say somehting passive aggressive. Unless its online, i can get overly aggressive and defensive if it comes on too strong.
1. Is there a meaning of life? In what? Is it the same for everybody?
There is. Its to learn lessons, that subconsciously follows you in your next life. Yes i believe so.
2. When you meet a stranger, what can you say about them right away? How do you know what this person is all about? Does it take long to understand someone's traits?
If they look/act like a stereotype of a group i will think that they behave like that stereotype. It takes longer to know someone deep down though. Or some people really put themselves out there but not all. Every person has sort of a vibe to them. I can tell if theyre confident or not, or full of themselves or fake.
3. 'Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.' (Albert Einstein). What is the core of stupidity? Explain the reason for its infinity. How does thinking of a fool differ?
I dont believe anyone is actually plain stupid. Except maybe some mentally disabled people. But people can be verrry ignorant. Thats the core of stupidity. Idk if i agree that its infinite because at a certain point you become braindead. lol.
4. Truth, half-truth and lie: where is the borderline between these concepts? Are "pure" states possible, and how can collection of true facts turn into lies?
A truth is telling everything the way it is, not leaving out details. Borderline is telling the truths and leaving out details. Lie is just not telling the way it is/was to avoid conflict or something negative.
5. Ideas do not have to be correct in order to be good. What's your attitude towards this statement?
If its a spiritual idea it cant be bad. If its a prctical idea then we kind of need bad ideas to get to the correct one. Like when we thought earth was flat, that lead to us measuring the earth and founding out it ws infact round.
1. How do people change? How do you feel about those changes? Can others see the changes?
People change by meeting new people, experiences, and thoughts. I think change is good because its always a learning lesson and even if it leads to something bad you had an experience and you grew as a person. Yeah in behaviour and whether theyre happy or not.
2. What is time? How do you feel time? Can you waste time?
I definitely feel like time exists and its going to run out some day. Im kind of stressed about time. I want to do things in my life and i feel like time is just flying by and i cant catch up. Yes you can waste time but the only way you can waste time is to do absolutely nothing and think of absolutely nothing. Or just to sit and eat and watch simpsons or something.
3. Do you need help creating forecasts and determining how something will end? Do you trust those forecasts?
Not really, i dont usually worry about it. If im expecting something bad im creating these bad images in my head of how that will lead to this and it will be super embarrassing etc and that can lead to me not doing that thing. Yes i think so, i can still get disappointed if i was hoping for asomething better but deep down i thought it would not happen.
4. Are you normally late? How do you react if someone is late?
Sometimes im late. I feel bad when im late and it affects other people. If im just late and it affects me i dont care as much. How i react to someone being late depends on what situation it is. Usually im okay with it but if i dont hear from them and can contact them and theyre very late and theyre someone close, i start to worry a lot.
5. Tell us your thoughts on the topic of "Influence of fortune on my life."
I believe it is already predicted in some way.