Introverted Intuition Ni
* anticipate, expect, envision, await, sense, foresee
* causation, influence, consequence
* reflect, mirror, signal, indicate, point to (''all figurative'')
* clear, muddy, muddled, foggy, hazy, murky, blurry, fuzzy, faint (''all figurative'')
* bode, foreshadow, predict, promise, dream, echo (''figurative''), calamity
* disturbing, troublesome, troubling, worrisome, troubling, foreboding, sinister, ominous, fateful
* calm, serene, tranquil, idyllic
* mysterious, cryptic, deep, shallow, obscure
* recollect, remember, retrieve, recall, call up, hark back to
* indefinite, vague, uncertain, unclear, nebulous, unknowable
* mire, quagmire, morass (''all figurative'')
* contemplate, think over, mull over, ponder, chew over, muse, reflect, ruminate, meditate
* transitory, ephemeral, fleeting, passing, short-lived, transient
Real examples of Ni-related statements
* Another week has vanished into the netherness of "history".
* My past is a blur.
* This is highly unlikely.
* I guess it's a matter of interpretation...
* It depends on perspective one takes ...
* The thing I still find unclear is...
* my thoughts are all tangled
* in the spirit of ...
* perhaps we shall meet in person again... indeed time will tell...
* I recently got the clearest vision I ever had in my life
* It was the culmination of the ineffable poignancy of my youth.
* this might seem to suggest that ...
* wait a little, she's taking her time thinking it over
* It flows smoothly between them rather than switching suddenly from one to the other across a gap.
* All there is light. We see not yet just because we are blinded by its holy flame. But thats all there is to come. (Fe-Ni, Ni-creative)
* Actually its not real confession, but more in a way of my belief that the universe through people wants to again find its most glorified position of finding love and oneness through the lack of it. (Fe-Ni, Ni-creative)
Features of Ni speech
Ni types naturally look beyond what happens on the surface to the underlying dynamics and thus omit many specifics in conversation. To Si-ego types this may give an impression that they don't know what they are talking about or are being intentionally vague which evokes suspicion. Ni-ego types may have difficulty putting their thought processes into exact words. Since these are dynamic types, their imagery is not static but evolving due to their progressive thought process. When you hear to them tell a story, it is similar to watching a video i.e. one easily sees how one thing leads to another (if-this-then-that).
Ni types may talk in terms of probabilities and likelihoods when referring to past situations and information. When talking about future course of events, instead of using conditional tense ("what might happen") they will more frequently use affirmative future tense ("this will happen").