1. What is work in your opinion? Why do people go to work? Are there any parameters where you can distinguish whether you can do this work or not?
People go to work simply to earn money and live comfortably or happily. I would think qualifications are a measure of your capability, as well as realizing your talents and hobbies. Although workers are needed for the economy, as well as the norm in society to be employed, people would not have much to do in their lives without having an occupation. Even if I don't fully enjoy work, I feel fulfilled in my accomplishments afterwards
2. How do people determine the quality of work? How do you determine such quality? How well you can determine the quality of any purchase, do you pay any attention to it?
A fair wage. The work has to have a balance between effort and pay. With purchases you can consider durability, cost of material, price, feedback, etc.
3. There is a professional right next to you. You always see that you can't perform the way they do. Your feelings, thoughts and actions?
I don't feel any negative emotion, although it depends on what the activity is. I wouldn't ask for help or advice, but rather observe their methods, figure out why they are more skilled than I am - have they been doing this longer? are they older than me? More experienced? - and then I would aim to improve myself over time, or find my advantage.
4. If you struggle to do something, what can you say about such a task? Tell us your next steps and give examples. Compare with actions of others in a similar situation.
I would admit I am bad at performing the task, and seek to learn how to improve if motivated to. The last example I can think of was when I was using a fabric machine in my art class. Everyone had difficulty with it, therefore it was nothing to worry about as I was in the general consensus. I didn't ask for help but tried to figure it out by myself. By doing this I actually discovered a new technique. Others may have asked for help but overall I can't think of how they were different from myself.
5. You need to build a pyramid exactly like in Egypt. Your thoughts, feelings and actions?
What is the purpose of doing that? It would be useful to look at how they built them in ancient times, but also consider the new technology we have today. This would be a big task, and I would be wondering if I could do this without massive difficulty lol.