TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default Gamma Comedians

SEE Jim Gaffigan

See how complimentary and nice he is to his partner/wife? That is what SEE need and like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpHb...rlZSi8&index=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwhm...m85E7sS93-xzoQ

My friend Karla Guy SEE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf7-pDZpzSU
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Gaffigan is IEE.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Contra View Post
    I think Gaffigan is IEE.
    I don't think so. Listen to some of it
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Mihail Zadornov - ENTJ

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Gaffigan seems to be very Fi centric.
    Themes are very grounded to everyday personal events. Tries to tie those matters to larger scale occasionally and those matters are very hastily systematized being merely personal Fi views.

A person can go that far speaking about eating McDonald's fries? Puzzling. That guy is truly in sync with current moment.

SEE
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anthony Jeselnik -- ILI

"In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is." - Yogi Berra

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
    Anthony Jeselnik -- ILI
    seems like a J type
    -

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I think I could give some choice ILI comedian material, but dear sweet Jesus will I offend damn near everyone on the face of the planet and earn myself a ban on every platform that subscribes to even the slightest bit of PC thought (as I wanna blow that shit to high heaven). I'd revel in it in part, but I'm also pretty sure that someone would ban my ass if I just embraced my blindspot and launched into an rant with little care as to my own physical survival.

I just don't think me blowing myself up will accomplish much, which is why I don't do it. If I must die, I wanna make my death count. The worst end for another human being, IMO, is a truly pointless death. If thine death ensured the survival of more than one fellow human than it ended on a positive note that, hopefully, their line will not soon forget. If it ended for, as Smedly Butler put it, corporate profits, then I can only weep at the pointlessness of it all. Humans lives ought be more than mere dollars. Sadly, our current world is built upon that assertion...

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    I think I could give some choice ILI comedian material, but dear sweet Jesus will I offend damn near everyone on the face of the planet and earn myself a ban on every platform that subscribes to even the slightest bit of PC thought (as I wanna blow that shit to high heaven). I'd revel in it in part, but I'm also pretty sure that someone would ban my ass if I just embraced my blindspot and launched into an rant with little care as to my own physical survival.

I just don't think me blowing myself up will accomplish much, which is why I don't do it. If I must die, I wanna make my death count. The worst end for another human being, IMO, is a truly pointless death. If thine death ensured the survival of more than one fellow human than it ended on a positive note that, hopefully, their line will not soon forget. If it ended for, as Smedly Butler put it, corporate profits, then I can only weep at the pointlessness of it all. Humans lives ought be more than mere dollars. Sadly, our current world is built upon that assertion...
    do it
    -

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    do it
    Are you really sure you want me to? I mean, I know a *lot* of shit and I can reason out the modern world pretty fucking well but, well, it's hard to put it into words a normal person will understand but I'll try my best now.

I've essentially read the Necronomicon and didn't devolve into a gibbering mess. How I did that I don't know but I'm still lucid after that rather impossible encounter with the truth. Like, I rolled three 20's in a row if ya catch my meaning. I shouldn't be but out of respect for that freak occurrence the GM just said go nuts and say I came out the other end without a shred of hatred or desire for vengeance, just an understanding. I mean, once you solve for human nature the entire modern world makes perfect sense in a very dark and horrifying way for most people. To just point it all out to any "normal" person will either result in them going on a killing spree or sinking into a deep depression as they get how everyone enjoys what they do... and all the reasons those idiots ought be calling for the heads of the people responsible for publishing it because they get the Narrative being imparted unto the masses and how said narrative is instructing them to lynch them high from the highest tree.

It sucks to be the target of all the hate, most especially if ye have been the one targeting it for most of history. Karma is real, but sadly, it is a rather indiscriminate weapon. I'm damn sure those nukes we dropped on Japan killed a potential Saint or two, especially the one that vaporized Nagasaki. Damn it all, if not for that Japan might have become a Christian Nation...

TIM
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you really sure you want me to?
    Just show us the goods already, edgelord.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gamma's have humor???

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Sure

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cop View Post
    Just show us the goods already, edgelord.
    Errr.... Ok, but this is gonna be really bad. The thing is that everyone seems to have forgotten their history in the western world and how that's not gonna play out well for the minorities in the end. I mean, why do you think Germany has been populated by a majority of "Germans" for so much of recorded history? Britain by Brits? France by Frenchmen? Sad fact of the matter is here is that we have these large ethno-states for one and only one reason. Once things reached a certain point the tribal part of the human brain kicks in and then ethnically cleanses and/or drives off everyone who isn't part of the in group/tribe.

We are very close to such a point right now. I believe that in the very near future we will see this event take place and, as the main problems are in the west, we will see whitey switch modes. See, white people are nice, welcoming, understanding, wonderful people... until they're not. And when they're not, ho boy, are they really not. Last time the mode switched was WWII and we all know what happened there. I doubt they put them in ovens though, Germans are all about efficiency and they had issues with natural resources (i.e. the real reason behind *all* wars). Why use the gas to kill Jews when you can just let them starve to death and allow disease to claim them as you let lack of sanitation and nutrition take its toll while ya use said gas to forge more steel for the tanks instead?

That was always what bothered me when I thought about the whole holocaust thing. Too resource intense, the easiest way to kill off tons of people is to horde them all into tight, unsanitary environments and let nature take care of the rest. Any European would be very familiar with the concept. It wasn't until John Snow, the Broad Street pump incident, and the Sanitary Movement that life in the cities actually allowed for a population boom. Before then the cities were a net negative on population growth as more people died in them than were being born to replace the dead, the cities themselves were only supported by desperate souls from the countryside coming in for work. Shit literally used to flow in the streets of London and the water company would actually pump up sewage contaminated water that people actually drank. And ya wonder why cholera was such a problem... Put a bunch of people in pre-sanitary movement conditions and boom, mass die off. Who needs gas chambers? Let the blue death take em' out for ya instead. Just as cruel and horrific, but at a fraction of the cost! Very German of them. Hell, you can't spell Germany without "germ". God, it all works on so many levels.

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Errr.... Ok, but this is gonna be really bad. The thing is that everyone seems to have forgotten their history in the western world and how that's not gonna play out well for the minorities in the end. I mean, why do you think Germany has been populated by a majority of "Germans" for so much of recorded history? Britain by Brits? France by Frenchmen? Sad fact of the matter is here is that we have these large ethno-states for one and only one reason. Once things reached a certain point the tribal part of the human brain kicks in and then ethnically cleanses and/or drives off everyone who isn't part of the in group/tribe.

We are very close to such a point right now. I believe that in the very near future we will see this event take place and, as the main problems are in the west, we will see whitey switch modes. See, white people are nice, welcoming, understanding, wonderful people... until they're not. And when they're not, ho boy, are they really not. Last time the mode switched was WWII and we all know what happened there. I doubt they put them in ovens though, Germans are all about efficiency and they had issues with natural resources (i.e. the real reason behind *all* wars). Why use the gas to kill Jews when you can just let them starve to death and allow disease to claim them as you let lack of sanitation and nutrition take its toll while ya use said gas to forge more steel for the tanks instead?

That was always what bothered me when I thought about the whole holocaust thing. Too resource intense, the easiest way to kill off tons of people is to horde them all into tight, unsanitary environments and let nature take care of the rest. Any European would be very familiar with the concept. It wasn't until John Snow, the Broad Street pump incident, and the Sanitary Movement that life in the cities actually allowed for a population boom. Before then the cities were a net negative on population growth as more people died in them than were being born to replace the dead, the cities themselves were only supported by desperate souls from the countryside coming in for work. Shit literally used to flow in the streets of London and the water company would actually pump up sewage contaminated water that people actually drank. And ya wonder why cholera was such a problem... Put a bunch of people in pre-sanitary movement conditions and boom, mass die off. Who needs gas chambers? Let the blue death take em' out for ya instead. Just as cruel and horrific, but at a fraction of the cost! Very German of them. Hell, you can't spell Germany without "germ". God, it all works on so many levels.
    T-that wasn't funny. ;w;

end + sims = ???

kassemg LIE

actually maybe ILE or EIE

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kalinoche View Post

kassemg LIE

actually maybe ILE or EIE
    Idk about his type, but I used to watch him all of the time. That was my favorite series of his too.

This was a pretty funny one. I think this girl is SEE.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kaseems show is hilarious
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

Will we start over, or circle the drain crazymaisy's Avatar
    TIM
    ILI-Ni GAMMA NH-c
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sensibilities aside, yes, that is ILI humour and is funny, but usually no one else thinks so. Irony and all that.
    Maisy
    ILI-Ni (INTp)
    I think in pictures, moving pictures...

Recommended Music - ILI-Ni

"And one peculiar point I see,
    As one of the many ones of me.
    As truth is gathered, I rearrange,
    Inside out, outside in, inside out, outside in,
    Perpetual change"

Yes - The Yes Album - from "Perpetual Change" (written by Howe and Squire)

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm starting to think that double entendre is Gamma humor... it exists in all Gamma types regardless of culture.

That's what she said.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

That really depends @kalinoche. I can easily simulate anything but I do need and end goal/victory condition. I am curious, give me a resource, an end goal, etc.

Then I can tell you what the end result will be. I am actually eager to hear from you in this regard. I am... bored. Give me something to process/a puzzle to solve won't you please .

TIM
    EII 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think she's Gamma NT. Thoughts?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Economist View Post

Se because of force. She says how she traps a man. She says she's been pressuring, pressing, then aggressively putting the thought of a marriage into a man's head (um)
    -

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems like a feeler... maybe SEE.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    Seems like a feeler... maybe SEE.
    Is SEE
    -

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Steve Harvey
    (SEE-Fi)

Last edited by Olimpia; 02-21-2017 at 11:49 PM.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol I actually would say gamma NT, maybe LIE.....??