Thread: Typing by VI?

Default Typing by VI?

Here's a video I made about nothing.

Is anyone good at visual identification and would be willing to type me?

Video

i don't think it is about nothing. if anything, the structure,pace and content makes it easier to watch than most typing videos. i believe this kind of presence is rare, so congrats if you have not taken acting classes. makes for a good asset.

you seem like the no bs yet open-minded type. i see a very grounded, aware and self-monitoring core, although at first i thought you would be e3w4 (for the wrong reasons). i can see Ti because you appear to be doing this in a detached yet consistent way. good take on the socionics tests. they tend to be very simplistic and open to interpretation. it would be interesting to break down a test instead of waiting for them to come out and consume like hot buns.

if i remember correctly, the last person who expressed similar views with you around here (focusing on cognitive functions, with the rest somehow seen as gratuitous paraphernalia) was missbabydoll and she self-typed LSI.

Quote Originally Posted by kalinoche View Post
    i don't think it is about nothing. if anything, the structure,pace and content makes it easier to watch than most typing videos. i believe this kind of presence is rare, so congrats if you have not taken acting classes. makes for a good asset.

you seem like the no bs yet open-minded type. i see a very grounded, aware and self-monitoring core, although at first i thought you would be e3w4 (for the wrong reasons). i can see Ti because you appear to be doing this in a detached yet consistent way. good take on the socionics tests. they tend to be very simplistic and open to interpretation. it would be interesting to break down a test instead of waiting for them to come out and consume like hot buns.

if i remember correctly, the last person who expressed similar views with you around here (focusing on cognitive functions, with the rest somehow seen as gratuitous paraphernalia) was missbabydoll and she self-typed LSI.
    Well thank you! I have not taken any acting classes and I appreciate your opinion.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Ti base, tentatively LSI. Rational and logical is most evident for you. You have a very soothing, yet intense presence.