View Poll Results: type of Katie Hopkins?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

0 0%
  • SEI (ISFp)

0 0%
  • ESE (ESFj)

1 100.00%
  • LII (INTj)

0 0%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

0 0%
  • EIE (ENFj)

0 0%
  • LSI (ISTj)

0 0%
  • SEE (ESFp)

0 0%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

0 0%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Katie Hopkins

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Katie Hopkins

I love this woman, she is life. Of all her great qualities, my favourite has to be her honesty, regardless of the attacks the political correctness brigade want to throw at her she'll always be right.

She gaves me the impression of an ESxx type

Anyways, enough typing, let's see her in action.

(They're all amazing, but I recommend the first one)

Katie-Hopkins-Apprentice.png

Last edited by silke; 07-26-2018 at 10:37 PM. Reason: updated video link

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'd be damned if she isn't Gamma SF. Fi backed with lots of Se, ESI-Se prob. SEE-Fi would be my second choice.
    Last edited by Muddy; 03-26-2016 at 01:47 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

mb INFJ. less possibly ISFJ

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SEE
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

An utterly terrible person. I think she could be -dominant, or possibly SLE. (i.e. despite her being a terrible person, I could see LSE as a possibility).

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    I agree with the other replies about SEE and ESI, but i'm curious as to why you think that.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    An utterly terrible person. I think she could be -dominant, or possibly SLE. (i.e. despite her being a terrible person, I could see LSE as a possibility).

Horrible person ? No, not at all, i think she's rather nice, she says things that help people improve on their potential in life. Majority of people don't even have the guts to think of the things she says, however thankfully we have to her to voice the thoughts of some.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Really? doing shows that put people down because of their look speaks of EII to you?

"KIM HAS A BIG BOTTOM; I DON'T KNOW WHY PEOPLE ARE ATTRACTED TO THAT" Yes that's all Fi All of it.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ESE-Fe so/sx 1w9, she distantly reminded me of Sarah Palin

Last edited by silke; 05-12-2016 at 08:55 AM. Reason: updated video link

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shady View Post
    I agree with the other replies about SEE and ESI, but i'm curious as to why you think that.
    ESI and EII as close types are harder to distinguish and I'm not sure wich is correct. SEE is wrong.
    My main "why" are impressions from nonverbal benavior.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ESI and EII as close types are harder to distinguish and I'm not sure wich is correct. SEE is wrong.
    My main "why" are impressions from nonverbal benavior.
    ESI is definitely 1000x more likely then EII in this case. She applies ethical judgments in a very forceful, direct and narrow minded way which screams ESI to me. I doubt EII would feel comfortable openly criticizing people in public for things like being fat or having tattoos.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muddytextures View Post
    ESI is definitely 1000x more likely then EII in this case.
    While by my method I clearly exclude SEE, wich is your 2nd assumption.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

While by my method I clearly exclude SEE, wich is your 2nd assumption.
    I do agree SEE (and ESE) is a lot less likely then ESI, SEE was more of an arbitrary backup typing. The reason I considered it is because she uses a little more Se then usual for ESI, which is probably just due to subtype. The one thing I'm certain of though is that she is not Se polr.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Comments such as those recorded here: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/t...ve-quotes.html

are of course very much indicative of , according to pages such as: http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=Vocabulary

edit: ( actually, on reading both, I can very much see , , and maybe to a lesser extent)

I see her very much as a female Jeremy Clarkson (who I happen to agree with a SLE typing), with the exception that Clarkson at least tries to be likeable, and of course Donald Trump (who I also happen to agree with a SLE typing), who is perhaps a more similar comparison. I think she may be too deliberate and sustained in her attitude to be of the EP temperament however (just my impression).

I find her far too energetic to be ESI, and reading about her early life and interests, I would broadly consider EXTX to be more likely. I do agree that many of her infamous statements could be said from a frame of mind (as gone wrong) - frequently feeling the need to point out things that discuss her idea of aesthetics, but I find it unlikely for an ESE to do that for a prolonged period of time, as part of a sustained persona. I suspect also a LIE might be unlikely to make such remarks, due to being "weak" (uncertain?) on such matters (e.g. of the flesh, public image etc.), and in general, but I'm not sure.

edit: I am tentatively favouring LSE for her type.

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

VI wise she looks similar to the ILEs i know in real life. her rude statements could be an expression of Fi-polr?

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-Deeply aristocratic in all venues. "we need to have elites" "I don't mind that I am part of a special class", "the sick and the weak need to be weeded out"

-single track arguments, black and white style cognition. "I am right and there is no sense in arguing me"

-low level functioning "time intuition" - "the past has no bearing on what I am talking about right now"

-says a lot of words without actually giving much content.

-impressionistically if she wasn't famous she would be low-mid level management type.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Comments such as those recorded here: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/t...ve-quotes.html

are of course very much indicative of , according to pages such as: http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=Vocabulary

edit: ( actually, on reading both, I can very much see , , and maybe to a lesser extent)

I see her very much as a female Jeremy Clarkson (who I happen to agree with a SLE typing), with the exception that Clarkson at least tries to be likeable, and of course Donald Trump (who I also happen to agree with a SLE typing), who is perhaps a more similar comparison. I think she may be too deliberate and sustained in her attitude to be of the EP temperament however (just my impression).

I find her far too energetic to be ESI, and reading about her early life and interests, I would broadly consider EXTX to be more likely. I do agree that many of her infamous statements could be said from a frame of mind (as gone wrong) - frequently feeling the need to point out things that discuss her idea of aesthetics, but I find it unlikely for an ESE to do that for a prolonged period of time, as part of a sustained persona. I suspect also a LIE might be unlikely to make such remarks, due to being "weak" (uncertain?) on such matters (e.g. of the flesh, public image etc.), and in general, but I'm not sure.

edit: I am tentatively favouring LSE for her type.
    I don't know I don't know

And the 38-year-old businesswoman, who later wed Mark in an episode of Celebrity Four Weddings, says she also has no regrets about her past affairs.

Katie added: "If you aren’t happy with your partner, an affair can be liberating.

"In my first affair with a married man, I offered him the opposite of the life he had with his wife.

"I was young, carefree, childless and spontaneous. I didn’t want to talk about the mortgage, the gas bills or the dry rot in the loft. I just wanted to have fun.

"In my life, I’d far rather regret something I’ve done than regret not doing it.

"For me to cheat or not to cheat is simply a question of how much you’ve got to lose."

Katie now claims she would never play away, because of her three young children.

She continued: "I would never cheat on my husband now.

"There’s too much at stake. When you have a family, you can’t think like a single person any more.

"There are too many little hearts to look after. I couldn’t look at my kids if I’d let them down like this. It would be too big a price to pay."

But Katie insists everyone is capable of straying.

She added: "I think we’re all cheats at heart. I don’t believe my girlfriends when they say they could never be unfaithful.

"How can you possibly know? I’ve been a cheat and been cheated on and can safely say the first feels a lot more fun."

Last edited by Beautiful sky; 04-09-2016 at 02:17 AM.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I can't type her because it's becoming too personal. I'm losing respect for her because of her attitude about cheating and how casual it is for her to blatantly undermine someone else's relationship.
    @Sol

What kind of ethics is she preaching? I'm confused. Maybe if I understood I would be able to type her better
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 04-09-2016 at 04:15 AM.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

In this interview, this woman next to her is LSE. Just listen how she values her family just listen that is LOGIC. The birthday of that child is their special day and that needs to be recognized. She doesn't know how to manage her time and work in such a way as to make it to the events of people (relationships) close to her and give them her time. She just keeps repeating the same lines with absence of emotion. I don't know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzn8xF4b8F8

Katie is not LSE

She's a horrible human being

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ARVUy43lOQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zQduB3FSVY

She's too REAL and realistic about external expectations. She doesn't value human differences and she's all about the look.

I love this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLAvl0z4Kvk
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 04-09-2016 at 04:49 AM.
    -

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    In this interview, this woman next to her is LSE. Just listen how she values her family just listen that is LOGIC. The birthday of that child is their special day and that needs to be recognized. She doesn't know how to manage her time and work in such a way as to make it to the events of people (relationships) close to her and give them her time. She just keeps repeating the same lines with absence of emotion. I don't know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzn8xF4b8F8

Katie is not LSE

She's a horrible human being

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ARVUy43lOQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zQduB3FSVY

She's too REAL and realistic about external expectations. She doesn't value human differences and she's all about the look.

I love this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLAvl0z4Kvk
    Why do you think she's so horrible ? Don't you think what she says is the truth ?

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

So yeah perhaps her energy level is a bit too high for ESI. I have no idea what to type her.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Danali View Post
    Why do you think she's so horrible ? Don't you think what she says is the truth ?
    She's horrible because she lacks basic morals which "do not covet another man's wife" since she wears the pants she's the man. She doesn't treat others with kindness. Why does she need skinny women to work for her. It's not like the need to run a marathon at work. Most office jobs are sitting jobs. If she demands high mobility than she's the one being lazy because she expects others to do the running around for her. There's fact that the woman next to her is a big person, but that doesn't mean she's not pretty and she is qualified to do her job What is false about that?
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 04-10-2016 at 02:33 AM.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

at least she doesn't abandon her children

I can't stand her but I want to finalize her type

I'm saying 100% P type now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXnIBvDkRNw
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 04-10-2016 at 02:07 AM.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ISFP final
    -

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I thought @silke's ESE typing of Katie was absurd at first but on second thought I think silke might be right after all. Undualized ESE acting though the Id rather then the Ego seems right for her and would explain why she seems like an "Extraverted ESI".

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Lol she's funny. EJ temperament.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

ISFP final
    Do you type her ISFP final because you consider SEIs to be immoral, or because you think she is SEI?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=rM7v94IlHJI

-seems very comfortable with physical contact and invading other people's personal space. (confident sensing)
    -jokes about people's physical appearance to insult them ()
    -shuts people down: "Sit down!"
    -a major part of her life philosophy is that life is unfair, "suck it up". classic thinking. This comes up a lot in what she says.
    -frequently dismisses people's comments as being irrelevant to the subject matter (confident )
    -"equality is not efficient" ()

https://youtube.com/watch?v=xPGJs_skkgI

I was sort of considering LSE but this video is very telling. She likes Trump because he's a strong leader (more ), and not only that, because he peps people up and is able to look strong - all merits of the emotional impact of what he says, even if the things he's saying are a load of "hot air." This is clearly an Beta perspective; the guy interviewing her seems to be a type, probably Gamma, and he questions what the point is of proposing something obvious impractical like a Muslim travel ban. She emphasizes that Trump has supporters, his poll ratings are high, etc. - which is better than people living in fear. All and , with some hints at (like the country being doomed because of immigration etc.). I type her as SLE.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whatever she is, I love her.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post

-seems very comfortable with physical contact and invading other people's personal space. (confident sensing)
    -a major part of her life philosophy is that life is unfair, "suck it up". classic thinking. This comes up a lot in what she says.
    -frequently dismisses people's comments as being irrelevant to the subject matter (confident )

I was sort of considering LSE but this video is very telling. She likes Trump because he's a strong leader (more ), and not only that, because he peps people up and is able to look strong - all merits of the emotional impact of what he says, even if the things he's saying are a load of "hot air." This is clearly an Beta perspective; the guy interviewing her seems to be a type, probably Gamma, and he questions what the point is of proposing something obvious impractical like a Muslim travel ban. She emphasizes that Trump has supporters, his poll ratings are high, etc. - which is better than people living in fear. All and , with some hints at (like the country being doomed because of immigration etc.). I type her as SLE.
    Lol you said it was gamma to me.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIE/ENTj

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You obviously don't understand that LSE are socially restrained because they don't want to come off looking like the bad guy.
    -

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by msnobody View Post
    Lol you said it was gamma to me.
    That was my initial impression. I think SEE is possible though.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

That was my initial impression. I think SEE is possible though.
    SEE and confident Ti. ok

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    -Deeply aristocratic in all venues. "we need to have elites" "I don't mind that I am part of a special class", "the sick and the weak need to be weeded out"
    Being snooty and elitist is not the same as being [-aristocratic-] in socionics sense

If she has to bring it up so much it almost like she's deliberately provoking the viewers.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yeves View Post
    Being snooty and elitist is not the same as being [-aristocratic-] in socionics sense

If she has to bring it up so much it almost like she's deliberately provoking the viewers.
    Would said I was going in for a socionics angle? I just meant she is elitist.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You obviously don't understand that LSE are socially restrained because they don't want to come off looking like the bad guy.
    Actually probably true from what I've seen.

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree, she's likely EJ temperament and a Si "caregiver" from the way she brings a pillow for an elderly lady 29-31 minutes of this interview.
    I don't think an SLE would run around the studio fetching pillows, while Katie is moved to be caring and attentive to another's needs.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yeves View Post
    I agree, she's likely EJ temperament and a Si "caregiver" from the way she brings a pillow for an elderly lady 29-31 minutes of this interview.
    I don't think an SLE would run around the studio fetching pillows, while Katie is moved to be caring and attentive to another's needs.

She's not my dual
    -

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with Smilingeyes' typing of her as LIE way back when she was on the apprentice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast