Thread: 5 steps/rules for someone to live as you

TIM
    Take a guess
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 5 steps/rules for someone to live as you

Say someone is taking over as you in life and you have to give 5-10 rules/steps for that person to continue living on as you, what would they be?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

1. Love people as themselves as individuals
    2. Try to take care of their relationships
    3. Try to take care of their health
    4. Take reflective and mindful walks
    5. Learn a skill or craft that they enjoy
    6. Not let things bother them so much emotionally
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome to Fight Club.
    The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Fight Club.
    The second rule of Fight Club is: you DO NOT talk about Fight Club!
    Third rule of Fight Club: someone yells "stop!", goes limp, taps out, the fight is over.
    Fourth rule: only two guys to a fight.
    Fifth rule: one fight at a time, fellas.
    Sixth rule: No shirts, no shoes.
    Seventh rule: fights will go on as long as they have to.
    And the eighth and final rule: if this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    Welcome to Fight Club.
    The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Fight Club.
    The second rule of Fight Club is: you DO NOT talk about Fight Club!
    Third rule of Fight Club: someone yells "stop!", goes limp, taps out, the fight is over.
    Fourth rule: only two guys to a fight.
    Fifth rule: one fight at a time, fellas.
    Sixth rule: No shirts, no shoes.
    Seventh rule: fights will go on as long as they have to.
    And the eighth and final rule: if this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight.
    Does the 6th rule apply to women?

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Does the 6th rule apply to women?
    Lol
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Mmm,I once thought I was a starseed, walk-in (long story).

There are other factors indicating a starseed identity. Here is a list of a few of them.

1. They have an intense sense of loneliness.

2. They feel like they don’t belong in their earth family.

3. They have a fascination with the stars and feel as though their home is out there, but they can’t remember where.

4. They begin to question the ways of earth at an early age. Many are the black sheep of their family.

5. They are drawn to metaphysics seeking answers to why they feel so alone and why they don’t seem to fit in on earth.

6. Many have an adversarial relationship with the parent of the opposite sex.

7. The majority of starseeds have the facial shape of their mother but the remainder of their physical body is like that of their fathers, or the other way around depending on which parent is the real parent, the starseed parent from off planet. This is done for a reason.

8. The majority of starseeds carry the Crystal Gene for DNA Recoding/Ascension. The crystal gene enables them to easily channel and access beings on other dimensions as well as recode their DNA.

9. Lower than normal body temperature and inability to handle heat.
    Indications of a walk-in are:

1. Usually occur during a traumatic event in the host soul’s life such as a severe illness or a car accident. Many come in during a near death experience. This is the most common way for walk-ins to exchange places, but it is not the only way. Yet, most all cases the walk-in occurs when the host is unconscious.

2. They all of a sudden, have little or no connection with some family members.

3. Divorce occurs usually within 3 years after the walk-in has arrived.

4. Ongoing physical pain in the neck and shoulders that wasn’t there before the walk-in.

5. Loss of coordination and memory lapses. Trouble with speech.

6. Sudden change in tastes such as food, clothing and decor.

7. Sudden loss of interest in career and hobbies. New ones are found along with a sudden interest in all things spiritual.

8. Strong knowing that they have a mission to accomplish though they may not remember what it is at the present time.

9. Some walk-ins have memories of their home world or ship. They even have memory of their incarnate forms being sustained through a form of cryogenics (spelling?) that is far superior to ours.

10. Walk-ins usually carry the Crystal Gene.

Walk-ins have a more challenging role on earth because they have spent most of their incarnation on another plane of existence and then come to earth in the middle to later part of that incarnation.

http://scienceofthespirit.tumblr.com...d-lightworkers
    That was years ago. I might put this in more human terms later but this could sum up living my existence in a somewhat metaphorical way.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    TIM
    f a g g o t
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) Know what makes you tick. Keep your inner landscape in peace, in best working order possible. While that is done, the structure of the outside world matters little.

2) Be aware that a majority of your emotions and beliefs are biological and neural noise. Avoid acting any of them out. Respond instead to stimuli and necessities in the outer world.

3) Trust the systems of others, the judgments of yourself. The outside world defines trustworthy facts and views and provides usable systems. You must learn to work these systems properly to move yourself towards an acceptable position in their social scheme. A caveat is that you should avoid dying, or descending even further down the social pyramid.

4) Don't follow your gut. Understand the warnings of your instincts, but act in the long-term only upon logic. Nothing in this world is truly strange.

5) Every idea, no matter how outlandish, deserves to be entertained.

6) All that you do, do with your might.

7) Everything is your fault.

8) Do not harbor lasting inner hatred for others. Be patient, that they may be patient with you when you come to them in earnest. Enjoy the company of the stranger who converses with you.

9) Try not to get hung up on details. If you think it may increase the other person's understanding, you may include it.

10) Try to be socially decent. Less so in preferences and life choices, more so in social behavior.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

1. constantly forget who you are and what you did and thought yesterday

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

u can't be me
    I'm the one and only sammy
    Even if you say you gay a lot
    you'll never copy my soul to God

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) Always wear jeans preferably dark wash with a grey beige white or black shirt
    2) Wear nude or light pink lipstick
    3) Make awkward eye contact or forget and look weird
    4) Trip over shit a lot
    5) Walk faster than everybody else

TIM
    Ni-ENTj 8w9 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If they're taking my body over indefinitely, they can really do whatever the fuck they want.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

None. I have a low IQ, so my life isn't that complicated. My comportment is capricious and rudimentary, and thusly bereft of a characteristically human ethos. Observe some Chimps at the zoo for a few hours and you'll get the general idea.