User Tag List

Results 1 to 23 of 23

Thread: Kyusaku, EII Fi

  1. #1
    Kyusaku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    France
    Posts
    45
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Kyusaku, EII Fi

    Hey,

    I'm a freshly typed EII Fi, previously EIE Fe, I'm 26, I'm from France, and delighted to make your acquaintance ! I'm interested in learning further about socionics, and have undertaken to translate the wikisocion in french. Thanks for your attention, I hope we all have beneficial interactions !

  2. #2
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Welcome

  3. #3
    Jarno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    TIM
    ILI-Te
    Posts
    5,375
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    howdy

  4. #4
    fka lungs ashlesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 641 sp/sx
    Posts
    12,630
    Mentioned
    635 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hey

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,141
    Mentioned
    388 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    I'm a freshly typed EII Fi, previously EIE Fe
    It's so nice to be typed to opposite quadra. If you want to try more types, feel free to make a typing thread here.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  6. #6
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Posts
    9,899
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

    Default





    * This welcome message has been EII and EIE approved.

    "When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

     







  7. #7
    Mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    France
    Posts
    426
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    have undertaken to translate the wikisocion in french
    Bonne chance mec !




  8. #8
    applejacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    TIM
    IEE, 9w1
    Posts
    867
    Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Welcome, fellow Delta!

    Where in France?
    And if God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and gone tomorrow, won't he more surely care for you?- Matthew 6:30

  9. #9
    Kyusaku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    France
    Posts
    45
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by applejacks View Post
    Welcome, fellow Delta!

    Where in France?
    Southwest from Paris.
    The gardener is but a dream of the garden.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,230
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    That's a pretty sizeable change to make in terms of type.

    In this thread you're displaying Fe heavily, which isn't in a Function EII would be using. May I ask who typed you and your reasons (basic) for being in socionics?

  11. #11
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Posts
    9,899
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy8419 View Post
    That's a pretty sizeable change to make in terms of type.

    In this thread you're displaying Fe heavily, which isn't in a Function EII would be using. May I ask who typed you and your reasons (basic) for being in socionics?
    Huh? Where do you see heavily displayed Fe? Sometimes you appear to be heavily displaying Fe to me but I wouldn't retype you for it. It appears the person who typed him EII is also in agreement with you being EII but I just happened to see who it was in chatbox.

    and by "Fe" I am going on the definition you gave me for Fe not the socionics description.

    "When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

     







  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,230
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Huh? Where do you see heavily displayed Fe? Sometimes you appear to be heavily displaying Fe to me but I wouldn't retype you for it. It appears the person who typed him EII is also in agreement with you being EII but I just happened to see who it was in chatbox.

    and by "Fe" I am going on the definition you gave me for Fe not the socionics description.
    Expressiveness. I just do it to you to get in your panties.

    I can't see chat box. Butthole.

  13. #13
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Posts
    9,899
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy8419 View Post
    Expressiveness. I just do it to you to get in your panties.

    I can't see chat box. Butthole.
    I am aware that you can't.

    "When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

     







  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,230
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I am aware that you can't.
    Quit hijacking threads to hit on me lol.

    Nah, if he was in chat box and had interactions previously, then I could buy it. Thought he just popped in with Fe.

  15. #15
    Kyusaku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    France
    Posts
    45
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy8419 View Post
    That's a pretty sizeable change to make in terms of type.

    In this thread you're displaying Fe heavily, which isn't in a Function EII would be using. May I ask who typed you and your reasons (basic) for being in socionics?
    Socionics is pretty cool, it doesn't go much farther than that.

    Myst typed me, I don't remember the exact rationale but it makes sense, and I recognize myself in the EII, Fi subtype and delta quadra values descriptions.
    The gardener is but a dream of the garden.

  16. #16
    Mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    France
    Posts
    426
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post

    Myst typed me
    Then you aren't EII.




  17. #17
    Kyusaku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    France
    Posts
    45
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mega View Post
    Then you aren't EII.
    Why ?
    The gardener is but a dream of the garden.

  18. #18
    Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sp/So
    Posts
    14,945
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi!
    EII-Ne
    5w4 or 1w9 Sp/So

  19. #19
    Mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    France
    Posts
    426
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    Why ?
    From the information I could gather, Myst's logic is superficial.
    Moreover, you're the best person who could guess your type.

    The fact that you witness how your logic works and what your values are everyday corroborates that point.

    A nice thing to do is to compare how you process information and other people do.




  20. #20
    Haikus Persephone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The country of croissants
    Posts
    1,841
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mega View Post
    From the information I could gather, Myst's logic is superficial.
    Moreover, you're the best person who could guess your type.

    The fact that you witness how your logic works and what your values are everyday corroborates that point.

    A nice thing to do is to compare how you process information and other people do.
    Fiche lui la paix cowboy

  21. #21
    Kyusaku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    France
    Posts
    45
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mega View Post
    From the information I could gather, Myst's logic is superficial.
    Moreover, you're the best person who could guess your type.

    The fact that you witness how your logic works and what your values are everyday corroborates that point.

    A nice thing to do is to compare how you process information and other people do.
    I disagree that Myst's logic is superficial, and that typing yourself is more reliable in all circumstances. I have been through a lot of types and this is the right one. It's true that none than yourself can best understand how you work, but I don't understand myself that well so I need to rely on others.
    The gardener is but a dream of the garden.

  22. #22

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,141
    Mentioned
    388 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    that typing yourself is more reliable in all circumstances
    Anyway, the typing of yourself is necessary step - you have to check type versions you get from others, including checking by IR. As there is no objective basis to trust any typer today, especially when all typers have match <50% so generally they type badly.

    It's true that none than yourself can best understand how you work
    It's not hard to get a situation when other one types you correctly while you have wrong opinion about your type. There are a lot of wrong typings, including opinions about own type.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  23. #23
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Logic can't be superficial. You people are using the wrong word

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •