4) Beta

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im clearly the humblest.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beta
    Gamma
    Alpha
    Delta

Overtly comes across as the opposite

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

from most humble to least humble:

(1. Beta
    (2. Alpha
    (3. Gamma
    (4. Delta

Fe is humble, Fi isn't really humble at all. Fi is very pretentious and braggy It is mostly a Fe/Fi thing.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the correlation is bigger if you would measure it on a scale of introversion/extraversion. Not so much at quadra.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

When I try to picture a quintessential 'Empath'/Anti-Narc, it's typically some milquetoast Si-ego: grounded, unpretentious, lighthearted, chummy with coworkers, dresses plainly, smiles openly, aspires to have a pleasant family life, etc.
    Last edited by suedehead; 03-23-2016 at 03:03 PM.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Looks like this probably:

Last edited by suedehead; 03-23-2016 at 03:17 PM.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by suedehead View Post
    When I try to picture a quintessential 'Empath'/Anti-Narc, it's typically some milquetoast Si-ego: grounded, unpretentious, lighthearted, chummy with coworkers, dresses plainly, smiles openly, aspires to have a pleasant family life, etc.
    I can see this for the most part.

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have been described as humble actually

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by suedehead View Post
    Mostly me minus the chummy part
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 04-09-2016 at 09:34 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Perception of qualities differ on individual basis. I think quadras do not give the best metrics on this matter.

I can say that I do not have so humble qualities but it is not at all that encompassing. Ego block generally is not so humble place at all but dual super Id block does not care it that much.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    Im clearly the humblest.
    You get the prize for proclaiming your own humbleness and managing to come off humble in the process.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Sin is NTR.
    Pride is the original sin. Pride is NTR.
    What one is likely to be prideful about is type-related. We could have a thread on that, but it wouldn't be divided by quadra.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    Sin is NTR.
    Pride is the original sin. Pride is NTR.
    What one is likely to be prideful about is type-related. We could have a thread on that, but it wouldn't be divided by quadra.
    This is probably very true.
    Last edited by Aylen; 04-11-2016 at 09:27 AM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. Gamma
    2. Alpha
    3. Delta
    4. Beta

Delta is third because Delta STs and INFjs are pretentious SOBs. ENFps are humbler than anyone but an INFp. ENTp 3s and ESFj 3s are a no-zone.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bled View Post
    1. Gamma
    2. Alpha
    3. Delta
    4. Beta

Delta is third because Delta STs and INFjs are pretentious SOBs. ENFps are humbler than anyone but an INFp. ENTp 3s and ESFj 3s are a no-zone.
    Infj are seen as "self-righteous" by those LESS so inclined in white ethics and judging functions. That doesn't mean that we are not humble. In fact EII more than any type would like peace, love, harmony, forgiveness, and a world of better place. And, most EII are low key about their values. As far as appearance of humbleness, due to their energetic nature EIE and IEE can appear more so but the true humanists of the lot are the NF types.

Every type makes jobs and creates environments where good things can happen. Who is to say if they don't appear as humble that they are not.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Infj are seen as "self-righteous" by those LESS so inclined in white ethics and judging functions. That doesn't mean that we are not humble. In fact EII more than any type would like peace, love, harmony, forgiveness, and a world of better place. And, most EII are low key about their values. As far as appearance of humbleness, due to their energetic nature EIE and IEE can appear more so but the true humanists of the lot are the NF types.

Every type makes jobs and creates environments where good things can happen. Who is to say if they don't appear as humble that they are not.
    INFjs are great people, there's just something about their presence that pisses me off [sometimes]. It might be a supervision thing.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

INFjs are great people, there's just something about their presence that pisses me off [sometimes]. It might be a supervision thing.
    I don't hate SEE. Most of the time our values are misaligned and they talk to me all the time about their disappointments in their relations with people. I get down too when bad things happen to me and I too seek support and empathy from SEE friends. We just don't have similar energy. When they are enamored with me they want to do all sorts of things with me where my energy does not allow. I often want to stay home and relax. Take my SEE sister in law. Today I took her to an hour massage because she's so overworked and overwhelmed and stressed. After the massage she had a huge surge of energy and kept talking and talking and talking about people at work, her other relations that she cut out her life for whatever reason, and troubles with my brother's behavior. She's so sensitive and so much gets to her. I took her to lunch and for a few minutes that she could savor her food was when she didn't talk about stuff that was bothering her. By the time I took her home I had zero energy. Negative zero and now I'm hibernating
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You haven't asked the important questions as to gain further insight. Why would I take my sister in law out?

This gives me a chance to talk to her one on one, behind the scenes. To ease her emotions and give her a positive perspective. To find solutions and present them to her as to allow her to think about them therefore potentially causing her to relax on some things. I told her that my brother does have flaws, he's not perfect and they have differences but grass isn't always greener and there's a potential that she could get another type of crazy, as she calls men. She agreed that though my brother is a picky eater and won't take her out to inventive places she can do that with girlfriends and she can handle my brother's crazy. She said she can't handle her ex's.

Ultimately, I care a lot about her and I want her to be happy. I want to have a good relationship with her.

I listen to her issues and give her possible solutions or things to think about as opposed to expressing constant negative disappointment. I decided to treat her on this girl date because for the last few weekends that I had seen her she did not look happy. She expressed sad and upset emotions. I scheduled a time for myself and planned and prepared to do this.
    -

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    Im clearly the humblest.
    No, me.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    Sin is NTR.Pride is the original sin. Pride is NTR.What one is likely to be prideful about is type-related. We could have a thread on that, but it wouldn't be divided by quadra.
    So the humblest would be the typeless.

1. gamma
    2. alpha
    3. delta
    4. beta

with the exception of ENFps for delta, who are unusually humble for aristocrats, and ENTjs for gamma, who are unusually arrogant for democrats
    Last edited by ConcreteButterfly; 04-11-2016 at 09:25 AM.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What if you're proud of your humility? Is that even possible?
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP