Thread: opposite instinctual stackings

TIM
    IEI-Fe 4-5/6-9 so/sx
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default opposite instinctual stackings

anyone has experience with (work ) relationships with people with "opposite" instinctual variants (first and last instinct switched)
    i've seen so/sp and sx/sp sometimes working very well together sometimes. (over some sp related agenda).
    i have and had friendships with people who's stacking is sp/sx and while it's not always easy and smooth, it's very easy to (re)connect over sx instinct. i'm wondering how that plays out in a more professional setting. my thesis supervisor is sp/sx and now i wonder if there's anything specific i should be careful about ...

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lim View Post
    anyone has experience with (work ) relationships with people with "opposite" instinctual variants (first and last instinct switched)
    i've seen so/sp and sx/sp sometimes working very well together sometimes. (over some sp related agenda).
    i have and had friendships with people who's stacking is sp/sx and while it's not always easy and smooth, it's very easy to (re)connect over sx instinct. i'm wondering how that plays out in a more professional setting. my thesis supervisor is sp/sx and now i wonder if there's anything specific i should be careful about ...
    I think i've met several so/sx people. i've never have been close to someone with this stacking. our habitats are too different. they want light, openness, exposure, intellectual conversations. i'm fine tending to my way of living and the few friendships that I have. what I find most fascinating and relatable about them is second SX instinct and get most bewildered by their SP blindspot. take from this what you like.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lim View Post
    Being sx/sp, I do work well with so/sp over work agendas. But honestly, in the matter of spending free time with each other? I always keep a very large distance.