Thread: Delta Comedians

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default Delta Comedians

He's gotta be my dual...bad temper and sorry very bad language not good but content let's listen to content

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BSlqZYtWzQ
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Bill Burr is not ESTJ

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was going to list Bill Burr when I saw the thread -- I agree w LSE.

Also, Louis C. K. (SLI) and maybe Tom Segura.
    "In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is." - Yogi Berra

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Bill Burr is not ESTJ
    That was deep and insightful. Did you listen to it at all?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paula Pounstone (blast from the past!) is also LSE if I remember correctly
    "In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is." - Yogi Berra

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
    I'll have to view that
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    That was deep and insightful.
    Thanks.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Eddie Murphy is LSE

This is very long so skip to 4:10 The rules

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BSlqZYtWzQ

She is LSE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGomx-sO2Ic

hehehhehehehe
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-15-2016 at 02:56 AM.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBrj...ET6SMQXjLmZFyw

He has to be my dual protective awesome I love him

His girlfriend or ex is SEE. Listen to his show around 35:00
    @Eliza Thomason what do you think? It's vulgar but you can skip to 35:00; she doesn't want to help him, she's aggressive and confrontational.

He doesn't like negative family portrayals like the show intervention. She likes hard tough shows.

He just wants to be a hard working family man and doesn't want the possibility of coming home to a wife who is stooping the next door neighbor and has to divorce and leave her the fruit of his hard work (the house).

Slaps his head phones off his head THREE times THREE times!

She also punched him in the face on his birthday 48:20

lol he's also logical and sees what's going on. He won't buy the $400 sweater $400 are you kidding me? OMG $400; she just wants him money. Gold digger

Doesn't this all sound like an Eminem music?
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-16-2016 at 05:05 AM.
    -

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBrj...ET6SMQXjLmZFyw

He has to be my dual protective awesome I love him

His girlfriend or ex is SEE. Listen to his show around 35:00
    @Eliza Thomason what do you think? It's vulgar but you can skip to 35:00; she doesn't want to help him, she's aggressive and confrontational.

He doesn't like negative family portrayals like the show intervention. She likes hard tough shows.

He just wants to be a hard working family man and doesn't want the possibility of coming home to a wife who is stooping the next door neighbor and has to divorce and leave her the fruit of his hard work (the house).

Slaps his head phones off his head THREE times THREE times!

She also punched him in the face on his birthday 48:20

lol he's also logical and sees what's going on. He won't buy the $400 sweater $400 are you kidding me? OMG $400; she just wants him money. Gold digger

Doesn't this all sound like an Eminem music?
    I tried, I started at 35:00, but like you said, but this guy is VULGAR. I tolerated a few minutes of his time but he LIKES to takes the Lord's name in vain, in the MOST vulgar disrespectful way possible, and I will walk away from anyone who does that. I won't tolerate it in my presence. I won't give anyone like that my time. I don't know him, and I DON'T WANT to know him. But I will pause right now to say a prayer to for his poor soul which has embraced the ways of darkness. You should run, too, Maritsa from any LSE or ANY type who chooses to walk in darkness. Even if LSE, they will NOT make a good life partner! If they have chosen to be vulgar and to live a life of embracing, living in or tolerating darkness, while they CAN and sometimes do change, you cannot count on it, only that they MAY NEVER choose to turn away from it. So that would be very bad for you. You cannot be with a guy who you hope will maybe change later. His faults have to be ones you are willing to live with, not hope will change..

I know this is a comedian and you are not considering dating him. I get it. But I thank God that He promises that there will come a time - soon, He says - when the world, while not perfect, will be very different because it will be cleansed, and people who are on earth will WANT to do right. In this time of the coming age of obedience (vs this time: the age of disobedience), comedians with his sort of standards will not be able to get an audience ANYWHERE because people will NOT tolerate this sort of entertainment and would be horrified at the idea of having ANYTHING to do with it, and it will therefore then be impossible to gather an audience to support it. I look forward to that day. I truly do. In spite the price that will have to be paid to get there.

Maritsa, you are a beautiful girl from a good loving family and you are a kind person who seeks to do the right thing. Be discerning. Don't let what is good about you be tainted with crap like this. Have standards that say, "No, thanks, this is not for me." Say no to ALL in your life that is not pleasing to God and trust Him. You cannot out-give Him! He will bring you the LSE you need/desire, particularly if you make effort to offer Him any of what your heart is telling you that He desires of you.

I realize one gets accustomed to the Lord's name being taken in vain. That's one of the Ten Commandments so in these times when it is commonplace to mock the most sacred things of God - like His name - and to live OPPOSITE of what our conscience says God wants, of course it has become commonplace to abuse God's name. When I grew up we weren't even allowed to say, "G*d!" in exclamation. I am grateful for that training from my mother. At times my ear has gotten used to the abuse Of God's name, but I don't want to get used to that anymore, ever.

My LSE brother (and my LSI and SLI brothers) don't use the Lord's name in vain. Good training growing up! Only one of the three have embraced the Christian faith in their everyday life but at least they still retain that respect, and I am glad. Even my worldly ex and his worldly siblings (7 of them) also do not use the Lord's name in vain. I reminded my son of this once when he did. Boy did that hurt my ears and my heart, but its what he is used to, unfortunately, from his generation, and from listening to comics like this, and of course all movies because Hollywood has ensured that taking the Lord's name in vain is commonplace. I HATE this common habit and do not want to support it in any way, and so, limiting the types of entertainment I expose myself to is one way to opt out.
    Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 03-17-2016 at 05:25 PM.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pete Holmes -- IEE.

EDIT: Unfortunately, he recently removed all of his humorously insightful monologues from his cancelled tv show from YT. He has a podcast called You Made It Weird and is also well known for playing Batman in sketches for College Humor.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Supremacist View Post
    Pete Holmes -- IEE.

EDIT: Unfortunately, he recently removed all of his humorously insightful monologues from his cancelled tv show from YT. He has a podcast called You Made It Weird and is also well known for playing Batman in sketches for College Humor.
    I watched some on YouTube. loved it
    -

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@sapphire, I am coming back to answer your question about this:

"But I thank God that He promises that there will come a time - soon, He says - when the world, while not perfect, will be very different because it will be cleansed, and people who are on earth will WANT to do right. In this time of the coming age of obedience (vs this time: the age of disobedience), comedians with his sort of standards will not be able to get an audience ANYWHERE because people will NOT tolerate this sort of entertainment and would be horrified at the idea of having ANYTHING to do with it, and it will therefore then be impossible to gather an audience to support it. I look forward to that day. I truly do. In spite the price that will have to be paid to get there."

But since it has nothing to do with Maritsa's post I will put it in religion forum or something. I will come back and post a link to it here after I finish writing it.

Link: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...13#post1126013
    Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 03-20-2016 at 03:51 AM.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

This comedian is IEE as fuck:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afyUKG61rE4
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been watching a lot of Colbert lately. Not sure if his humor is more Delta or Alpha, but it sits quite well with me.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No more Colbert Report.

“Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Bill Burr is not ESTJ
    Did you get a chance to watch it? (Please don't ignore me)

I think the logic in thought is clearer here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGxCQB7xpH4
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-26-2016 at 05:03 PM.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    -

TIM
    Take a guess
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dave Chappelle (IEE-Ne)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SongOfSapphire View Post

https://www.facebook.com/kmfmofficia...9/?pnref=story
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    -

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII SP/SO - Kyle Cease

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-- ellen?
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    EII 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I strongly believe Bo Burnham is Delta NF. My favorite song by him: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zxc20saM8DA.

In this song, he mentions that he's introverted, unlike his stage persona: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQTZVnDE2Qw. Taking into account all of his songs, their themes seem more Fi lead than Ne lead, so I'd say EII.

I've also heard Alpha NT for him, but I think that's due to the bias of thinking intelligent people are T... Several of his songs are deeply emotional and revealing, which feels like the standard EII instinct of revealing oneself to become closer with others. He seems bothered by how "trivial" he thinks comedy is compared to, for example, being a doctor, and he feels torn between trying to produce what his fans/agent want and just making what he wants to make. These seem like typical EII problems.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

JP Sears (ENFp)

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I really liked that; his humor is hit or miss with me, but he was spot on (in my opinion) about how Fi get pushed out and is given no right to exist sometimes and how scary it can be to try and reclaim that

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Sam Morril - SLI-Te 9w8 stand-up

TIM
    itsp
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

christina pazsitzky - eii

kyle kinane - sli

whitney cummings - lse
    I understand by facts that telepathy exists. At now I experiment with future guessing.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Yuriy Nikulin - ENFP

Rowan Atkinson - ENFP

Mike Meyers - ENFP
    Last edited by Sol; 12-20-2020 at 11:05 AM.

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Andy Kaufman, IEE

TIM
    itsp
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

shane gillis - lse

sarah silverman - iee

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    I've been watching a lot of Colbert lately. Not sure if his humor is more Delta or Alpha, but it sits quite well with me.
    It's hard to tell, his humor appeared more Alpha to me at first but in talking about matters of politics he is a moralistic whiner, more Delta and stuff. But then, I notice that with Jim Carrey too.

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems EII / Delta.