Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Integral types of the Feminist movement

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Radical Feminism

Are the majority of radical feminists / Feminazis Beta?

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ananke View Post
    The majority are women.
    Are those women Betas?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd guess the percentage of logical types among feminist women is higher than percentage of logical types amongst women in general.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    I'd guess the percentage of logical types among feminist women is higher than percentage of logical types amongst women in general.
    I wouldn't underestimate the percentage of intuitive types involved. Many radical feminist critiques are about how taking care of a family is burdensome and almost akin to slavery.

I'd think that's a view diametrically opposite to an Si type's, and a complaint generally espoused by Ni egos (from experience). Ne egos aren't off the hook either, but still, people aren't usually in the habit of totally questioning their valued functions - they just like someone else to help them do it.

TIM
    your conflictor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFp's all the way, the most radical feminists i've met or know about are INFp's.

I had an INFp teacher once who managed to piss off all the men in her community when she was younger by refusing to wear skirts and used regular (man)-pants instead, back in the 50s. She was the Rebel back then because of that.

Sounds crazy today lol, but feminism is really a utopian -ism and very non and very .

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by protoss View Post
    INFp's all the way, the most radical feminists i've met or know about are INFp's.

I had an INFp teacher once who managed to piss off all the men in her community when she was younger by refusing to wear skirts and used regular (man)-pants instead, back in the 50s. She was the Rebel back then because of that.

Sounds crazy today lol, but feminism is really a utopian -ism and very non and very .
    That's what I'm thinking. The heavy association of radical feminism with highly abstruse and theoretical ideological dialectic, often to the neglect or contradiction of observable evidence, makes me question whether it's anything but .

Though moderate feminism, the one that stops at workplace and political equality, is probably espoused by most women by now.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    I would guess ILEs and SLEs are overrepresented among those who sell the message. Among those buying it hook, line and sinker my guess is that IEIs and IEEs are overrepresented.
    Greetings, ragnar
    ILI knowledge-seeker

Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think most militant radical versions of political beliefs are Beta. Beta is the Quadra that takes Alpha's crazy ideas and tries to implement them by force of will. Then Gamma tries to figure out how to make a profit from all the chaos, and Delta tries to build a stable society out of the remains.
    Quaero Veritas.

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Krig the Viking View Post
    Then Gamma tries to figure out how to make a profit from all the chaos, and Delta tries to build a stable society out of the remains.
    I was under the impression that gamma makes something out of the rubble created by beta, and then deltas try to preserve and enrich the gamma constructions.

Gammas aren't all self-absorbed profiteers. We just try to make the best of what we're given. If you give us a corrupt capitalist society, what choice do we have?
    3w4-5w6-9w8

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Krig the Viking View Post
    I think most militant radical versions of political beliefs are Beta. Beta is the Quadra that takes Alpha's crazy ideas and tries to implement them by force of will. Then Gamma tries to figure out how to make a profit from all the chaos, and Delta tries to build a stable society out of the remains.
    That's just a little biased in favor of non Se valuing quadras. And by a little I mean a lot.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are obviously other kinds of radical feminism that may or may not neatly break up into quadras. There is a feminist movement to engender more femininity and sensitivity in males. I think that's something that could easily appeal to ethical types from any quadra and possibly even to a few rare logical types.

Haikus
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Males are already sensitive though. Even if it's in an angry, sociopathic way that's still hypersensitive. I always thought males were much more sensitive than women. That's why everybody tends to like guys, and women secretly hate other women.

There is a feminist movement to engender more femininity and sensitivity in males.
    No. They care more about their own issues and could care less if males were sensitive or insensitive. They generally just don't want to be disempowered by men politically.

If anything, it's women who can put their feelings aside and just do the damn job and men who can't. Seriously.

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    Depends on what you mean. The majority of ones that will irritate you will be Se/Ni, yes. And given that NFs are generally more interested in "big social issues" and betas are in general more willing to embrace "big sweeping change" than others (again, which may be a part of why you find them annoying/radical), yes, the majority of radical feminists that annoy you will probably be Beta.

That said, I think many "feminazis" come in all shapes and quadras. Like, I might consider the expression police, the people that won't let you refer to your penis in conversation or something (because it's a symbol of male power and by invoking it you are subduing all the females in the room, or something) feminazis and they'd probably be non-betas (probably from an Si- and/or Fi-valuing quadra). You might consider the ones that say "all housewives should be paid by the government!" to be feminazis, and they'd be likely to be betas (from the standpoint of "accepting of broad/sudden social changes that would disrupt Si-homeostasis").

I would guess ILEs and SLEs are overrepresented among those who sell the message. Among those buying it hook, line and sinker my guess is that IEIs and IEEs are overrepresented.
    lol. Actually that's my opinion as well.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

TIM
    LIE-Ni sx/so
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd characterize myself as intensely egalitarian...if this helps.

Intensely

in every aspect of life

...and I actually believe it makes the most sense and is profitable this way. I don't know of situations where Te would be divorced from it more so than another function would be.

Example: I think it may be a lot of the Si egalitarians were born into families with similar ideals, so it's now their norm they must hold-up.
    ENTj-Ni sx/so

Creepy-male

Feminism in terms of Kiersey/MBTI/Socionics:

NF/Idealist Feminist
    The Advocate Feminist

"I'm a human being, I'm equal to a man, I want someone who recognizes my identity and that I am a special unique human being and not just a sex object or dishwasher"

counsels women to empower them in a what they see as a masculine centered society

can get annoying when they look too deeply into mundane actions and assert them to be sexist... a.k.a. FIREPERSONS GUYS NOT FIREMEN!, words mean something!

NT/Rational Feminist
    The Intellectual/Career Feminist

"I hold three PhDs and wrote my thesis on gender bias in society, I have a high paying professional job, and I deserve to be treated equal to a man, in fact I find most men to be unintelligent, uncultured pigs"

most likely found teaching women to question authority as a skeptic as a means of asserting their equality as a women.... "Why should I wash the dishes, when I have a job, and a PhD, this task is better suited to you, did you know that the in ancient byzantium men washed dishes, the entire idea of women washing dishes is just an extension of jeudo-christian patriachism.... blah blah blah"

Can get annoying with their persistent skeptical questioning and their haughty intellectual demeanor. May alienate other women by there haughty attitude, but likely finds non-feminist women to be slutty and dumb.

SP/Artisan Feminist
    The Free Spirit

"My body is my own, don't tell me what to do, I don't need a man to tell me how to run my life"

Likely tries to be lesbian, new age things, expresses themselves non-typical, rebel against society... esp. men, lack of a cohesive philosophy, simply just dislikes the idea of being in a domestic relationship.

Can get annoying with their free spirit chaotic attitude, doesn't really have a cause or cohesive philosophy, one week they are off exploring some new age feminism cult/religion about the "goddess" within, rambling on about how jeudo-christian believes favor the man... next week they quit the cult, and are in a church, but with a lesbian lover.... next week they are with a guy and quit lesbianism.

SJ/Guardian Feminist
    The Self-Empowered Modern Housewife

"I may be a mom, but I'm not like those other soccer moms in the neighborhood, and I don't get pushed around by my husband, I may even have a job"

Mainstream suburban housewife, but she is more empowered, her husband may be the stay at home parent and she the career woman, she refuses to conform to being a soccer mom or her mother's mom. She doesn't drive a mini-van, but a new stylish SUV or car... feeling a sense of superficial superiority over the other less progessive housewifes in the hood. Easily suspectible to marketing towards the "modern housewife". She also refuses to wash dishes or cook... preferring to instead buy food out and have a machine do everything, allowing her to live her progressive high powered career woman suburban mom lifestyle. Also another superficial fact which she uses to gather feelings of superiority over other moms, and which also makes her suspectible to marketing. Sometimes "pussy whips" the husband... in high school and college she was a slutty soroity girl, but now, she needs a husband, so she finds a well off guy she can dominate, treats him like shit, orders him around, calls him her boy toy, threatens not to have sex with him.... all in order to feel like she is the dominate one in the suburban household. Reveals in comedies which portray men as stupid and foolish and the woman as the smart and shrewd member of the family.

Annoying for the superficial attitude and artifical sense of superiority.

Creepy-male

I personally hate femininism, its not because I don't want to see women equal to men, but because femininism by its nature is a reaction against something, men... its not about a vision for a better future, but about criticizing the past. femininim is named for females, its agenda is to empower the females over a masculine society, in order for it to exist though it must feed off this concept of a masculine society which is unfair to them. It not about fairness and equality between the sexes, its about hating men because of this entire history of what men do to women. The entire movement vigiliantly monitors men and picks at them like vultures, instead of trying to make peace with the opposite sex, which is really all that is required. Men like women, women like men, both are slightly different, both can coexist without destroying the other. Nature was designed that way, bias one way or the other is just a fabrication of an imperfect society. Men and women coming together, is a beautiful thing, but feminists want to shit all over that, so they can go fuck themselves, literally.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz View Post
    I personally hate femininism, its not because I don't want to see women equal to men, but because femininism by its nature is a reaction against something, men... its not about a vision for a better future, but about criticizing the past. femininim is named for females, its agenda is to empower the females over a masculine society, in order for it to exist though it must feed off this concept of a masculine society which is unfair to them. It not about fairness and equality between the sexes, its about hating men because of this entire history of what men do to women. The entire movement vigiliantly monitors men and picks at them like vultures, instead of trying to make peace with the opposite sex, which is really all that is required. Men like women, women like men, both are slightly different, both can coexist without destroying the other. Nature was designed that way, bias one way or the other is just a fabrication of an imperfect society. Men and women coming together, is a beautiful thing, but feminists want to shit all over that, so they can go fuck themselves, literally.
    Your reaction is a reaction to feminism of recent times.
    Ceci n'est pas une eii.

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by The Greeter View Post
    Your reaction is a reaction to feminism of recent times.
    Actually it appears to be a reaction, but really I've had a single viewpoint since I was old enough to understand the issue and that's just simply that society should give individuals equal opportunity regardless of their race, gender, etc....

My views on feminism are not so much a reaction as they are a rejection because it doesn't fit inside the viewpoint that I personally have. I think looking at things as a chain of reactions with social issues is a misleading way of doing things, instead I think people should reach down inside themselves and figure out how they personally as an individual feel about the issue and then make decisions based off of that, rather than bandwagon neurotically unto reactionary movements for or against things.

I actually believe though most of the laws and social infrastructure we have as a collective was formed over history as the result of neurotic reactionary movements to things in an iterative way. But this is much different from the visionary approach, which considers a future vision, a fantasy of a better society, then attempts to focus on that goal. Sadly this method suffers other problems, like in practice actually trying to make that vision a reality usually fucks up things a lot worse. Sometimes it works though, like MLK and his vision for a future... and the civil rights movement. Sometimes utopia experiments leads to cults and such that end badly and in mass suicide, its actually kind of depressing. Then if you focus too much on an agenda to change things all the tin foil hat people think your a member of the illumanti. So well, fuck who knows.... I just don't like hyper-reactive feminists and neurotics for the same reason, their hyper-reactive anxiety fucks up things from developing naturally into something pleasant.
    Last edited by male; 11-02-2010 at 06:20 AM.

TIM
    EIE prob 6
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz View Post
    Well, I know a lot of men who feel similarly about feminism. And I have my own issues with it, although they differ of course.

I'm not sure that the goal of feminism could accurately be stated as to have power over men. I think a lot of women and men who call themselves feminist only want to "make peace," as you put it. But those people get a lot less attention than the more vocal and extreme minority. And let's not even go into academic feminism, grrr--it's often like an extended brainwashing.

Other random thoughts: Feminism has been around a long, long time, and I'm really grateful for stuff like suffrage, and for the ability to have a career other than being a secretary or teacher or hairdresser (no offense to people in those fields). I'm also really grateful for reproductive freedom. I mean, it wasn't that long ago that women had extremely unequal lives. It took effort to change that, even if the people who championed feminism often seemed unpleasant, shrill, and extreme.

If I were a man, I'd rather be with an educated woman who wasn't just chained to her reproductive role ... there's nothing all that sexy or stimulating or fun or whatever about drudges.

Even though women still have some disadvantages in earnings and in the effect of childrearing on long-term career success, I'm really happy to be a woman. I feel that my role in life is pretty flexible. I can be very feminine if I choose, and I can turn around and be pretty tough and manly, if need be. I sometimes think that in this way, men still face more social-role limitations than women. Many of the men I've been close to feel tremendous pressure in terms of worldly success, seeming "strong," sexual performance, and dealing with women who want to be treated as equals.

Speaking of the whole "equals" thing ... I guess the main way in which I have felt poorly served by feminism is that the way it was taught to me in college made it seem like I should be striving to be UNfeminine. And that's really not my style at all. I don't see why I can't be exactly how I want to be. If according to feminism, "empowerment" means "having choices," then I think I should have the choice to be very feminine, wear sexy things, take the sexual role I feel best in even if it appears subservient, and generally cultivate a womanly demeanor.

I have known women who refused to shave their legs because it "infantilizes" women, who refuse to wear long hair when teaching university students because it would make them look like "a whore" (WTF?), who won't wear lingerie, who basically won't do anything that would make them look sexual or turn a man on. And I'm sorry, but ... ahahahahahaha NOOOOOOOO. And setting aside sexual stuff for a minute, I think men can be very tender and fragile even if they act otherwise, and it's important to keep that in mind and to be respectful and loving.

I try to understand men. Men are dear to me. And I guess that's the other thing about misdirected feminism--men are not the enemy. And if they WERE, it'd be wiser not to give up the weapons needed to manipulate them in the stealth manner I prefer. I say that in jest and with warmth--the men I manipulate know that I know how to get them to do whatever I want. It's just part of the dynamic.

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Integral types of the Feminist movement

General impression:

Beta Quadra in general
    Delta NF
    Gamma SF

MRA's (based on sites like the TRP, Heartiste, Rooshvforum, etc.)

ST's

Rooshvforum in particular: tense, no-nonsense atmosphere with a pedantically aristocratic decorum. Dissenters are banned quickly, and you're expected to mince your words around people who've been on the site longer than you and/or have favorable reputations.
    Last edited by suedehead; 04-12-2016 at 05:52 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by suedehead View Post
    General impression:

Beta Quadra in general
    Delta NF
    Gamma SF

MRA's:

ST's
    There's a feminist movement? That's news to me.

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm low IQ. You can't expect me to have common sense.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I don't watch the news much, so maybe there is one lol

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Delta NFs because they dress like they're from the 40s and 50s with their horned-rimmed glasses and red lipstick but also tumblr like (tumblr is full of Delta NFs). I used to be an MRA so ST would make sense in my case.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pole Ninja View Post
    Delta NFs because they dress like they're from the 40s and 50s with their horned-rimmed glasses and red lipstick but also tumblr like (tumblr is full of Delta NFs). I used to be an MRA so ST would make sense in my case.
    Uh, this is way the hell off. I've never once seen a Delta NF with red lipstick.

the integral type of any humanitarian/civil rights movement is probably NF.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am Delta NF and I think Roosh is dumb, proving your theory correct.
    All the good are friends of one another. (Zeno of Citium)
    EII (INFj) - 9w1 - INFP - Scorpio - Hufflepuff
    Johari - Quitter - Diaspora*

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Lmao, yes. Internet is full of IEE feminists dressed like that. Otherwise, I'd say NF types in general.

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Alternatively, the cunty, blue haired, tattoo-ladened butch archetype strikes me as being Se-ego, like the chick who shot Andy Warhol. Maybe Ti-SLE or Se-SEE specifically.

Last edited by suedehead; 03-13-2016 at 03:23 PM.

in my experience w/ delta NFs they're more comfortable in the sort of liberal mainstream emma watson area of feminism and dismissive of more radical ideas or things that could come across as man-hating. and that way wrt to politics in general. all about nonviolence and signing petitions and finding compromises. but i don't type people on tumblr.

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Taknamay View Post
    I am Delta NF and I think Roosh is dumb, proving your theory correct.
    He seems Fi-IEE ironically

TIM
    Erato~459~sx/sp
    Mentioned
    681 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy8419 View Post
    Uh, this is way the hell off. I've never once seen a Delta NF with red lipstick.
    Never? I think you are old enough to have seen a Delta NF in red lipstick.

"When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He seems Fi-IEE ironically

No, no no. I refuse to share a quadra with this guy. Quarantine him in Epsilon or I'm moving to Beta.

The worst thing is I think we have almost the same vocalizations and mannerisms. This is the first time I actually saw him speak
    All the good are friends of one another. (Zeno of Citium)
    EII (INFj) - 9w1 - INFP - Scorpio - Hufflepuff
    Johari - Quitter - Diaspora*

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Never? I think you are old enough to have seen a Delta NF in red lipstick.
    Nope. Just derpy ST ones on occasion, which I criticize them to their faces lol.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alternatively, the cunty, blue haired, tattoo-ladened butch archetype strikes me as being Se-ego, like the chick who shot Andy Warhol. Maybe Ti-SLE or Se-SEE specifically.

Valerie Solanas, writer of the SCUM Manifesto. I think she might actually have been an unhinged LIE based on her background before falling into prostitution and her observations and solutions as to why all men should be put to the sword. I believe she was also a schizophrenic, so who knows.

TIM
    Erato~459~sx/sp
    Mentioned
    681 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

If it wasn't for feminists, the world would still be in black and white.

TIM
    Erato~459~sx/sp
    Mentioned
    681 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy8419 View Post
    Nope. Just derpy ST ones on occasion, which I criticize them to their faces lol.
    Since it is only a trend, and not a cognitive function, you probably have seen Delta NFs in red lipstick. You're not all innocent little flowers who are only adorned in in the palest colors of nature or chapstick . I will make a note that you do not personally wear red lipstick, and do not date 10s who wear red lipstick.

I know IEE who wear red lipstick still. My EII sister wore it a few times too because she tried everything I did when we were young. You are so full of absolutes and it isn't even cute.

Go ahead live in a black and white world. I like some color in mine.

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If it wasn't for feminists, the world would still be in black and white.

I'm not sure if I should be outraged or turned on. I'm pretty sure I want to be spanked now. Thanks a lot.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

TIM
    Erato~459~sx/sp
    Mentioned
    681 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

I'm not sure if I should be outraged or turned on. I'm pretty sure I want to be spanked now. Thanks a lot.
    Don't forget to use some lysol first!

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't forget to use some lysol first!
    I am the master of clean, as LSIs usually are.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast