Thread: Socionics types, and what ruffles their feathers

TIM
    SEE! Type 7
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Socionics types, and what ruffles their feathers

What do you guys think of this? What pisses off each type is in parenthesis.

Fi/Ne INFJ - I know about the possibilities that will occur if you do not have morals or guidance.
    (Your lewd habits are a detriment to yourself)

Ni/Fe INFP - I know what will happen if we are not harmonious with each other.
    (You are not agreeing with how I feel about making the world a better place)

Ti/Ne INTJ - I know all possible ways other people are extremely illogical.
    (Your views on this could not be any stupider)

Ni/Te INTP - I know what bad things will happen tomorrow if we do illogical stuff today.
    (Your half-baked ideas are wasting my time)

Si/Ne ISFP - I know all the ways this doesn't feel right to me.
    (Your views on this are making me feel worse)

Ti/Se ISTJ - I know that we must do things 100% correctly if we want success.
    (You broke protocol)

Si/Te ISTP - I know this is not logical. I will make it logical for you.
    (You aren't listening to my lessons)

Fi/Se ISFJ - I know how I feel about this, and what should be done about it.
    (You aren't doing what I wanted you to do)

Se/Ti ESTP - I know what needs to be done right now to make this work.
    (Your way is really stupid)

Fe/Ni ENFJ - I know who is disturbing my vision for the group, and will happen if they keep disturbing it.
    (You're breaking up the plan I had for everyone)

Se/Fi ESFP - I know how to ensure that I enjoy life the way I want to enjoy it.
    (You're getting in my way of a good time)

Te/Si ESTJ - I know everyone else is illogical and I am the only one who can save the day.
    (You're questioning my abilities to accomplish this)

Te/Ni ENTJ - I know how to make this work going forward, if we just do things logically.
    (You're not making any sense)

Ne/Ti ENTP - I know every possible way we can pick apart the logic involved in this.
    (You don't want to play-argue with my brain)

Ne/Fi ENFP - I know every possible way we can analyze life while having fun and remaining true to ourselves.
    (You are cramping my style)

Fe/Si ESFJ - I know what you need to do right now to keep harmony in our group.
    (You are pissing me off with your independence)
    Last edited by HotSauce; 03-10-2016 at 09:43 PM.
    I'm just an effin ray of sunshine

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HotSauce View Post
    (snip)

Fe/Ni ENFJ - I know who is disturbing my vision for the group, and will happen if they keep disturbing it.

That is accurate. Not exactly the same thing but I have literally argued to people that if they just "did it the way I suggested we could already be having fun but nooooo, you're still debating what game to play *aggravated whine*".
    Reason is a whore.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds about right, but these are more the element than the actual type. E.g., if behaving in creative Ni-, you will behave like ILI's description, if behaving in suggestive Fe+, you will behave like EIE's description, etc.

Also, it seems like you combined Leading + Creative for some, but Leading + Demonstrative for others. Nothing really specific, just a general vibe I get from them.

TIM
    SEE! Type 7
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy8419 View Post
    Sounds about right, but these are more the element than the actual type. E.g., if behaving in creative Ni-, you will behave like ILI's description, if behaving in suggestive Fe+, you will behave like EIE's description, etc.

Also, it seems like you combined Leading + Creative for some, but Leading + Demonstrative for others. Nothing really specific, just a general vibe I get from them.
    Very possible. I tend to type people I meet. And I know a lot of people. This is based on the general vibe I get from different types.

And half these types I'm related to, lol. My dad is ISFP, my mom ISFJ, my sister is the ENFP poster child of the USA. I have two uncles who are textbook ENFJs. I've seen the ENFJ "this is my vision, got dammit!" thing too many times to count.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Super @Sol to the rescue
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ne/Ti ENTP - I know every possible way we can pick apart the logic involved in this.
    Do you or anyone else think this would include things spoken such as 'seriously, do you want to go there' , 'I can go there if you want to', 'really, you want to go there with me', which are all talking about going there in a verbal sense.

Here is a link (go to 43 seconds) showing you an example of this type of speech, however the male has used the phrase 'F... with you).
    http://youtu.be/H__YZ6DMmGE
    Last edited by Hays; 03-13-2016 at 10:25 AM.

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just know that what pisses me off the most is hypocrisy!! I have a hatred for any type of cognitive dissonance, I see it in myself all the time as well and it makes me feel super guilty. My constant goal in life is striving to have my actions in line with my morals and politics. Unfortunately I don't really have any set morals or politics at the moment but like I said, that is something I'm trying to change. Will it ever change? Who knows, because I'm wishy-washy af
    Is this type related at all?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by summerprincess View Post
    I just know that what pisses me off the most is hypocrisy!! I have a hatred for any type of cognitive dissonance, I see it in myself all the time as well and it makes me feel super guilty. My constant goal in life is striving to have my actions in line with my morals and politics. Unfortunately I don't really have any set morals or politics at the moment but like I said, that is something I'm trying to change. Will it ever change? Who knows, because I'm wishy-washy af
    Is this type related at all?
    yes. Consistency is important to Ij temperament
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Sounds bit NiTe.
    Please, do (Look at my version.)
    Let's rephrase it:
    You don't want to challenge potential of this particular subject.
    But that is bit too SeFi heavy articulation about it.
    Another iteration:
    I don't like when there are artificial external limitations where to apply thinking.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This one seems very accurate.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fi/Ne INFJ - I know about the possibilities that will occur if you do not have morals or guidance.
    (Your lewd habits are a detriment to yourself)

Ni/Fe INFP - I know what will happen if we are not harmonious with each other.
    (You are not agreeing with how I feel about making the world a better place)

Ni/Te INTP - I know what bad things will happen tomorrow if we do illogical stuff today.
    (Your half-baked ideas are wasting my time)

Si/Ne ISFP - I know all the ways this doesn't feel right to me.
    (Your views on this are making me feel worse)

Ti/Se ISTJ - I know that we must do things 100% correctly if we want success.
    (You broke protocol)

Si/Te ISTP - I know this is not logical. I will make it logical for you.
    (You aren't listening to my lessons)

Fi/Se ISFJ - I know how I feel about this, and what should be done about it.
    (You aren't doing what I wanted you to do)

Se/Ti ESTP - I know what needs to be done right now to make this work.
    (Your way is really stupid)

Se/Fi ESFP - I know how to ensure that I enjoy life the way I want to enjoy it.
    (You're getting in my way of a good time)

Te/Si ESTJ - I know everyone else is illogical and I am the only one who can save the day.
    (You're questioning my abilities to accomplish this)

Te/Ni ENTJ - I know how to make this work going forward, if we just do things logically.
    (You're not making any sense)

Ne/Fi ENFP - I know every possible way we can analyze life while having fun and remaining true to ourselves.
    (You are cramping my style)

Fe/Si ESFJ - I know what you need to do right now to keep harmony in our group.
    (You are pissing me off with your independence)
    I think this is great! I especially like the SLI, EIE, and SEE ones as I seem to observe these in action the most
    "In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is." - Yogi Berra

hiatus
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This applies to me, but I do my best not to vocalize it. I am also generally irritated by chaotic environments and a lack of consideration for (my conception of) basic human rights.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

My take on what pisses off the types the most:

ILE: Forcefully reprimanding them for harmless pranks, forcing them to behave properly and do boring tedious work
    ESE: Calling them shallow or fake, harming/bullying people they care about
    SEI: Criticizing their performance on a task, demanding answers to questions they don't know anything about
    LII: Making fun of their physical appearance, calling them a loser/nerd/dork etc.

EIE: Calling them crazy and fanatical, pressuring them about unhealthy habits
    SLE: Treating them like a helpless baby in front of other people, reminding them of past misdeeds
    LSI: Acting absurd, making random request of their time and resources
    IEI: Interrupting them while they are socializing with friends and telling them to get to work

SEE: Giving them dirty looks, ignoring them when they seek attention
    LIE: Attempting to halt their plans/activities in favor of wasteful, unproductive activities
    ILI: Calling them out for being rude/arrogant, asking them why they always look angry/sad
    ESI: Disobedience toward them, breaking their personal "Pet Peeves".

LSE: Refusal to undertake task assigned by them, telling them about how no one likes them
    IEE: Taking things too seriously, attempting to discredit them with pure logic
    EII: Violently acting out them or others, telling them they are naive and out of touch with reality
    SLI: Breaking out into tears and distracting them from work, calling them selfish
    Last edited by Muddy; 03-13-2016 at 05:48 AM.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like them a lot.
    the lii and iee versions both apply to me depending on good or bad mood.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muddytextures View Post
    My take on what pisses off the types the most:

IEI: Interrupting them while they are socializing with friends and telling them to get to work
    For me it is more irritating for someone to interrupt me when I am working on something I want to be doing by asking me to do something else. It doesn't have to be work. It could be something like, "come hang out with everyone and chill". I don't socialize enough for the opposite you mention.

I can't "chill" until I am done so if they're interrupting my thoughts, especially when I am writing or trying to fix a problem (computer issues and such), I might snap my response, without looking up from what I am doing, if they make me forget something, during a stream of thought. I get very annoyed. Sometimes I never get the exact formation of that thought back and it is upsetting if it is something important.

Edit: When I was interrupted while socializing in school, or at a job, I would usually get a little embarrassed and go back to work. I also would tease everyone on my way back to work by telling them it was their fault for making me lose track of time.
    Last edited by Aylen; 03-13-2016 at 04:44 PM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    For me it is more irritating for someone to interrupt me when I am working on something I want to be doing by asking me to do something else. It doesn't have to be work. It could be something like, "come hang out with everyone and chill". I don't socialize enough for the opposite you mention.

I can't "chill" until I am done so if they're interrupting my thoughts, especially when I am writing or trying to fix a problem (computer issues and such), I might snap my response, without looking up from what I am doing, if they make me forget something, during a stream of thought. I get very annoyed. Sometimes I never get the exact formation of that thought back and it is upsetting if it is something important.

Edit: When I was interrupted while socializing in school, or at a job, I would usually get a little embarrassed and go back to work. I also would tease everyone on my way back to work by telling them it was their fault for making me lose track of time.
    What if you were told "it can wait, you have time to do it?"

And would you throw tantrums and emotional moods if you were told to walk away as to give your time and attention to your man

Oh you would tell him it's his fault for making you lose track of time. I'm trying to figure out the conflict in the relations between LSE and IEI.

I'll give you my response.
    -

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post

I don't like this either. I cant handle just spur of the moment changes when i'm in the middle of something or plan on doing something. Even if i don't have explicit plans, I usually have a general idea of what i want to do and i don't like having disruptions to that. My LSE father has always been the type to just randomly pick up a task that needs to be done no matter what the time and it drives me crazy. I don't know how our polrs fit into this though.

TIM
    SEE! Type 7
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hacim View Post
    This applies to me, but I do my best not to vocalize it. I am also generally irritated by chaotic environments and a lack of consideration for (my conception of) basic human rights.
    Instead of vocalizing, do you just seethe silently until you find a like minded soul to vocalize to? I ask because INTJs on the internet seem to bond with one another by describing all the ways others are idiots. Forever.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah. Mental illness exists to ruin my good time; you exist to serve me or GTFO. I also hate when someone tells me what to do.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚