Thread: Member Questionnaire (PrimAnna)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (PrimAnna)

Member Questionnaire 1 (PrimAnna)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    Beauty is what appeals to one's soul , it's subjective and personal and it's found in everybody in different forms and traits .
    Love is an overwhelming feeling that makes you want to be/do better for those you love .
    What are your most important values?
    integrity , optimism , respect (of oneself and others ) , Love , knowledge , TRUST . independence , honesty , harmony , justice , personal boundries
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I do . I need to know there's reason to this life (specially when it's not being nice) and I found this in religion . Also , I chose to believe because I was miserable when I didn't - it's not a magical solution , It's just knowing you had someone , an almighty God , to have your back in this life is what you need as a human ... or so I think..
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    war is necessary evil . I wish it wasn't , but it's human nature to enforce one's power and authority And sometime to achieve goals .. it's Wrong when it violates human rights , but it can be useful with certain rules ..
    Power is one's control over one's self and against what is morally wrong .
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    Psychology , Philosophy & Religion ... mostly what you need to fix yourself in order to achieve your full potential and therefore play Your part in making the world a better place to live in ..
    also The human mind , because your mind is what controls your life ... what you know life to be is what your life is ..
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    I need quite and the comfort of being home and that's it - my bodily needs don't cross my mind when it's busy thinking of other stuff - but when they do they are so Urgent and I sometimes don't even know what it is I 'lack" that my body is trying to ask for ..
    What do you think of daily chores?
    I do what I need to make my life healthy and somewhat efficient - but I'm not a fan of spending every day on them
    I tend to not think of then until i notice it's too messy/dirty for my taste , and I turn into an overacheiving obsessed organizer .. Usually I am not the reason behind the mess in my room - I'm more of a " don't mess it up in the first place and you want need to have it cleaned up later ' kind of organizer ..
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    thrillers , philosophy and books that makes you Think and change the way you see life and yourself . poetic books that move you . I love sad ones as well as happy but not the over-dramatic or logically poor ones..
    I love action when combined with love and humor e.g. the amazing spider-man / Iron man
    Robert Downy Jr's Sherlock Holmes , Never let me Go , the prestige , the box , inception,,
    books in my native language mostly so hard to give an example , umm , If I Stay is a recent read of mine that I like ..
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    not easily moved enough to cry ,, the death of a dear person changed this for me though and usually I cry when watching / reading about death of a loved one and the likes of this .. ONLY IN PRIVATE or with a very CLOSE person
    very easily amused by anything people I consider my people (people I'm in any kind of a relationship with) do / say ..
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    the sea . QUITE nature (falls and chirping birds drive me crazy ) , at home watching from behind the window as life goes by..
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    I need to be loved, held and assured by people I love and to be told I'm precious to them or I don't trust I am
    not motivated enough to ACT on what I want to achieve for myself ,, but fight for those i love..
    i either am too considerate or I'm too harsh and logical ,,, feelings (mine and others) tend to fall totally off radar when i'm discussing problems/misjudgments (which I do only when asked for it )
    socially I'm reserved and anxious to the verge of fear in a new setting/ place
    FORGETFUL -
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    people like to hear my perspective on things , they tell me it's wise..
    when those I care about feel down I can talk them out of it and encourage them ,,
    easy-going and love to serve people i love when asked for help specifically ( I don't do what I'm not asked to do because it's not my call to do it)
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    I need someone I know with me when entering a new social circle
    I need to be believed in and not to be pushed . someone who honestly tells me WHY he thinks I've messed up and not judge me for it & expect the same from me - not to be hurt by my honest opinion and project it into a problem ..
    I need Physical/verbal expressive love when in private and only Respect and looks of adoration in public
    someone with a detached/ professional aura on the outside but personally is playful and in-the-moment
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    mostly because of over-thinking
    I'm then 'turned-off' , not amused by anything , and prefer to just be with my headphones on and me pencil (writing or doodling stuff) - i wallow somewhat in my emotions and write them out
    OR I turn my attention to the outside world to find relief n re-organizing my stuff..
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    LIKE ; optimistic , 'deep' , strong-willed , trusting but also cautious , what-you-see-is-what-you-get people
    DISLIKE; paranoid everyone-is-gonna-hurt-me kind of people & people who take what you say personally , people who bring up the past too often , who try to change you just because you're different from what they like, people blaming their failure on circumstances and conspiracy , people who lse their temper and fuss over the littlest details ..
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    I long for romance and crave for an active sexual life , where you try everything with a loved one but to timid to initiate . sex to me is the way you show love so no impersonal hook-ups for the sake of pleasure . I want someone who is passionate , bold , romantic , expressive (in private as said before)
    treats me like an equal , doesn't judge me , respects my space and isn't hurt by my need for processing alone sometimes , willing to talk to me , discuss and explore my interests (and I his )
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    to teach them responsibility of their actions , to be respectful and to think for themselves
    i think I'm gonna be Strict mother but loving and appreciative of personal differences (that's how I am as a big sister..)
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    inward; I try to see the logic behind his belief and compare it against mine to decide which is better
    outward depends on relationship status;
    Close enough friends; I discuss with them until one of us is convinced or until we feel it's a dead-end so I respect its their choice and let them be (and expect the same)
    Acquaints and friends that don't know me well ; I let them be , nod , or if asked directly simply leave it at I don't believe the same.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    People are good at heart . Bad people are just people with a problem to fix . society need to fix the problem that's lead one to
    (inexcusable) behavior then punish the wrong action .
    problem now is the over-emphasis on individuality and minor issues , forgetting about much more important stuff .g. LGBT rights when people are dying of hunger ,, (not shaming or hating just saying ' be with who you want to be , there are more important stuff to this life to fight for )
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I talk to those who approach me first , who are respectful and nice , and deep enough to talk too and discuss all philosophy and science with on the long-term
    i'M VERY PRIVATE AT FIRST trying to KNOW the person , and then place them on the according level of intimacy - people who kno me , people who know my thoughts are the closest and dearest ,, ppeople I just have fun with and love but when I don't have to see anymore I just let them go with the circumstances that led me to know them are the farthest (I still am nice if I see them again , but I don't mke it a point to see them)
    How do you behave around strangers?
    PRIVATE - polite , wait for them to talk and respond accordingly , let THEM set the pace , RESERVED , when asked something that I don't want to answer I laugh it off and if pressured I straight out tell them it's not their business. (politeness is so important to me but my personal space to those I see as strangers is more important)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Introvert
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You sound intuitive and introverted. That's all I have at the minute.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LGBT rights when people are dying of hunger ,, (not shaming or hating just saying ' be with who you want to be , there are more important stuff to this life to fight for )
    You don't get to decide what is important or not. We deserve the same rights as heterosexuals, and as long as inequalities exist via the law we are not going to shut up about it. Who cares if it's not the same thing as starving?

"be with who you want to be" don't tell fags that, tell breeders who bash fags that. They are the ones that need the lesson to allow others to be themselves.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post

You don't get to decide what is important or not. We deserve the same rights as heterosexuals, and as long as inequalities exist via the law we are not going to shut up about it. Who cares if it's not the same thing as starving?

"be with who you want to be" don't tell fags that, tell breeders who bash fags that. They are the ones that need the lesson to allow others to be themselves.

As I said before I wasn't trying to offend anyone or state who's wrong and who's right. I was trying to say 'Live and let live' as in both parties need to let go and mind their own business - I might have phrased this a bit unclearly, so again I'm sorry if I offended you, but that's not even the point to this post anyways.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that's exactly how far I've come - then I'm stuck relating to every INXX type out there