Thread: VI Morgane Dubled

TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Last edited by Aylen; 03-07-2016 at 04:49 PM.

"When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIE.

Fugly girls are always LIE.

TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy8419 View Post
    LIE.

Fugly girls are always LIE.
    Dude, this girl is far from ugly but since you say you only date your own personal "10s" I can see why you say that. She and LIEs are not your type, duly noted. Not sure how you can make such a blanket statement that all LIE women are ugly.

I was just curious how people would type her based on VI only.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

IEI or SEI

Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Dude, this girl is far from ugly but since you say you only date your own personal "10s" I can see why you say that. She and LIEs are not your type, duly noted. Not sure how you can make such a blanket statement that all LIE women are ugly.

I was just curious how people would type her based on VI only.
    Those 10s are blind and deaf, as it seams

No clue about her type tho..

Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

INFP
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

TIM
    ILE ELVF sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI maybe ? I could see her being Fe ignoring and Ne polr.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I looked up youtube videos of her and she looks scarily similar to my half-sister who is introverted and serious minded. My sister always struck me as having something of a superiority-complex, and I get those vibes from looking at Morgane. I suspect some sort of intertype thing is going on here..

TIM
    Ne EII
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beautiful. I think SEI.
    I call myself batyote and I fight crime at night.

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not SEI, not alpha. I know what my dual looks like. I call LSI or IEI.

TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Mentioned
    317 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

In pictures she vibes as Serious + Aristocratic quadra, so I'd suggest SLI-Te sx/so. Looks a bit like Amber.

TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by uncivilized View Post
    I looked up youtube videos of her and she looks scarily similar to my half-sister who is introverted and serious minded. My sister always struck me as having something of a superiority-complex, and I get those vibes from looking at Morgane. I suspect some sort of intertype thing is going on here..
    Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    In pictures she vibes as Serious + Aristocratic quadra, so I'd suggest SLI-Te sx/so. Looks a bit like Amber.
    Thanks to all you guys for responding.

Before Jeremy made his fugly comment and annoyed me... I don't want to get sidetracked here but that is one of the reasons I don't post pics or videos and the few times I have I deleted them rather quickly, after I returned to my senses. Sometimes I get caught up in sharing and want to become more "real" to the forum but I am not that comfortable here as I have been on other forums, where my pic was plastered everywhere. I still feel like an outlier here. I guess it is the nature of a website like this to explore every part of a person, including looks, and take them apart but I digress. I don't want to make this about socionics just yet.

There will always be someone who will find a way to pick you apart and I am sensitive (read "a bit insecure") to remarks good, or bad, about my looks. Being called beautiful sets me in defensive mode just as much as being called ugly would. It makes me uncomfortable unless I am very close to the person. I had gotten to the point I was pointing out all my flaws, even in response to compliments, until an old bf told me to stop doing that.

He said most people don't care or even notice them until I point them out. I have always been aware of my flaws and wanted to understand them. It's like for every "good" feature, I have, I got a flaw to balance it. I try not to do that anymore but still fall back on it. I had a friend here, over a year ago, tell me it was weird and a total turn off when I did that before showing them my pics. I felt close to them so I guess I was picking myself apart not thinking about the effect it was having on them. It was just supposed to be fun sharing pics but I was nervous. They are no longer here btw. We are actually still friends but life has moved us in different directions. I still love talking to them when we get a chance.

I didn't mean that to sound like a lecture but the subject of criticizing people's looks on this forum has been a topic lately and I believe some people's feelings were hurt even if they didn't say anything. I even took it personal when Jeremy insulted Morgane even though it had nothing to do with me. I just had been told that I resemble her right before I posted. It kind of hurt my feeling for her and I wanted to defend her.

Anyway back to socionics and VI.

I was really looking to see what she VI-ed as with no further information. I had never heard of her before but a friend and I had been playing with a celebrity facial recognition site. Apparently she was one of my closest matches.

So, we looked at some of her pics and my friend said that she and I had very similar features and she looked like a younger version of me, except darker hair. Primarily it is the overall face shape at certain angles, lips, chin, brow placement and arch, (mine are really light and and thinner *curses the gods*) and a little bit of her nose, even though hers is contoured with makeup so harder to tell. I started to see it when we took her apart her feature by feature but her hair being darker and straighter than mine kept throwing me off. If

If I look at her objectively I can say yes overall there is a resemblance to me if you overlook my lighter hair and brows. I think my cheeks are more prominent than hers. My eyes are similar but not quite the same shape. This is kind of the same thing I had going on with my closest, in age, sister. She is way darker than me in all her features yet a few people asked if we were twins. Funny thing though, several times I have been asked if I am hispanic (Colombian, Mexican and Brazilian when I have dyed my hair a darker brown color) and my sister is asked if she is Italian, but we are neither, so how can we look like twins to other people? <-- rhetorical

I ran comparisons of my pics with her and got matches between 59% and 84% match. These were the highest matches. I used pics with my hair down and pulled back. I used a few pics of me in comparable poses at, different ages, including recent pics of me. It was an interesting experiment. I wanted to learn more about VI and how you guys decide type based only on looks. I do not know if she and I are the same type. I didn't watch videos or read anything other than skimming her wikipedia article because I wanted to remain objective. I just know she is a French model. Me, being objective, I think she is more attractive than I am and that is obvious just by her being a model.

This one was 84% match.

This one was 78% match.

This was 66% match

66%

Last edited by Aylen; 03-08-2016 at 08:27 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Thanks to all you guys for responding.

Before Jeremy made his fugly comment and annoyed me... I don't want to get sidetracked here but that is one of the reasons I don't post pics or videos and the few times I have I deleted them rather quickly, after I returned to my senses. Sometimes I get caught up in sharing and want to become more "real" to the forum but I am not that comfortable here as I have been on other forums, where my pic was plastered everywhere. I still feel like an outlier here. I guess it is the nature of a website like this to explore every part of a person, including looks, and take them apart but I digress. I don't want to make this about socionics just yet.

There will always be someone who will find a way to pick you apart and I am sensitive (read "a bit insecure") to remarks good, or bad, about my looks. Being called beautiful sets me in defensive mode just as much as being called ugly would. It makes me uncomfortable unless I am very close to the person. I had gotten to the point I was pointing out all my flaws, even in response to compliments, until an old bf told me to stop doing that.

He said most people don't care or even notice them until I point them out. I have always been aware of my flaws and wanted to understand them. It's like for every "good" feature, I have, I got a flaw to balance it. I try not to do that anymore but still fall back on it. I had a friend here, over a year ago, tell me it was weird and a total turn off when I did that before showing them my pics. I felt close to them so I guess I was picking myself apart not thinking about the effect it was having on them. It was just supposed to be fun sharing pics but I was nervous. They are no longer here btw. We are actually still friends but life has moved us in different directions. I still love talking to them when we get a chance.

I didn't mean that to sound like a lecture but the subject of criticizing people's look on this forum has been a topic lately and I believe some people's feelings were hurt even if they didn't say anything. I even took it personal when Jeremy insulted Morgane even though it had nothing to do with me. I just had been told that I resemble her right before I posted. It kind of hurt my feeling for her and I wanted to defend her.

Anyway back to socionics and VI.

I was really looking to see what she VI-ed as with no further information. I had never heard of her before but a friend and I had been playing with a celebrity facial recognition site. Apparently she was one of my closest matches.

So, we looked at some of her pics and my friend said that she and I had very similar features and she looked like a younger version of me, except darker hair. Primarily it is the overall face shape at certain angles, lips, chin, brow placement and arch, (mine are really light and and thinner *curses the gods*) and a little bit of her nose, even though hers is contoured with makeup so harder to tell. I started to see it when we took her apart her feature by feature but her hair being darker and straighter than mine kept throwing me off. If

If I look at her objectively I can say yes overall there is a resemblance to me if you overlook my lighter hair and brows. I think my cheeks are more prominent than hers. My eyes are similar but not quite the same shape. This is kind of the same thing I had going on with my closest, in age, sister. She is way darker than me in all her features yet a few people asked if we were twins. Funny thing though, several times I have been asked if I am hispanic (Colombian, Mexican and Brazilian when I have dyed my hair a darker brown color) and my sister is asked if she is Italian, but we are neither, so how can we look like twins to other people? <-- rhetorical

I ran comparison of my pics with her and got matches between 59% and 84% match. These were the highest matches. I used pics with my hair down and pulled back. I used a few pics of me in comparable poses at different ages including recent pics of me. It was an interesting experiment. I wanted to learn more about VI and how you guys decide type based only on looks. I do not know if she and I are the same type. I didn't watch videos or read anything other skimming her wikipedia article because I wanted to remain objective. I just know she is a French model. Me, being objective, I think she is more attractive than I am and that is obvious just by her being a model.

This one was 84% match.

This one was 78% match.

This was 66% match

66%

This forum does not tolerate that sort of obnoxious behavior like plastering pictures of our forum members everywhere. I'm sorry that you had that experience.

TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    This forum does not tolerate that sort of obnoxious behavior like plastering pictures of our forum members everywhere. I'm sorry that you had that experience.
    Thanks Maritsa. It did not happen to me personally on this forum, that I know of. I was referring to other incidents, with other people, that I heard through the grapevine and noticed on my own. That is why I do not want to post mine. I did get annoyed at Morgane being called "fugly".

Edit: Actually I take that back. I had some pics of me quoted on public parts of this forum that I had posted in private parts. I deleted them as soon as I noticed. They were used to compare me to another "celebrity" of sorts (not sure what to call her but I guess she is infamous) but I don't want to get into that. I also got a nice comment on some other pics that were reposted to the public and it was from Amber but I deleted those too and she didn't do it maliciously.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Thanks Maritsa. It did not happen to me personally on this forum, that I know of. I was referring to other incidents, with other people, that I heard through the grapevine and noticed on my own. That is why I do not want to post mine. I did get annoyed at Morgane being called "fugly".

Edit: Actually I take that back. I had some pics of me quoted on public parts of this forum that I had posted in private parts. I deleted them as soon as I noticed. They were used to compare me to another "celebrity" of sorts (not sure what to call her but I guess she is infamous) but I don't want to get into that. I also got a nice comment on some other pics and it was from Amber but I deleted those too and she didn't do it maliciously.

She's not fugly and who ever said it is obviously not in charge of making objective criteria for determining beautiful women as they didn't choose her to be a supermodel

Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Me, being objective, I think she is more attractive than I am and that is obvious just by her being a model.
    She has moderate face and not bad, but too thin figure. Modern fasion models are not the "most beautiful", they in common are just pretty and have less feminine, teenager like, figures. Their task is to show dresses, but not distract or invoke jealosy in women by beauty (as they often come on shows with men). So, there are serious chances a normal woman is more beautiful for men then a fasion model.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Aylen would you please ask an SLE to give you the impression of what feelings they think the girl gives off in each photo?

I'll try to ask my SLE friends too
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-09-2016 at 05:21 AM.

TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Neneth View Post
    Not SEI, not alpha. I know what my dual looks like. I call LSI or IEI.
    At first I was like, huh, how, can she look LSI or IEI. Keep in mind I am not sure what the general rules of VI are. Then I started thinking about it and realized I got my mom's bone structure and small body frame. She has always been thin but still curvy. She is LSI.

I don't think we look that alike though, unless you look at us from a bigger picture sort of view, because of small differences (her blue eyes are shaped very different than my not blue eyes) but overall, yes. I do recognize the bone structure underneath it all is very very similar and others notice it too. In that way I could see how my mom also has similar bone structure to Morgane but their faces are shaped differently. I am kind of in between the two in face shape but lean more toward Morgane than my mom. Morgane seems oval and tbh I don't know what my mom's face shape is called.

Whenever we go out together people always ask if I am her daughter and go on about how I look just like her, like I am not even there. One person asked if I was her granddaughter. I really thought my mom was going to hit them. I knew it bothered her because she has always taken care of her appearance and looks younger than her age. That was more recent, after she got sick though. Now I see why you would say LSI or IEI.

I didn't use VI to type myself or family, ftr. This is newer for me. I type on vibe primarily but also the functions.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    She has moderate face and not bad, but too thin figure. Modern fasion models are not the "most beautiful", they in common are just pretty and have less feminine, teenager like, figures. Their task is to show dresses, but not distract or invoke jealosy in women by beauty (as they often come on shows with men). So, there are serious chances a normal woman is more beautiful for men then a fasion model.
    don't most women have a "moderate" face?
    I have one

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At first I was like, huh, how, can she look LSI or IEI. Keep in mind I am not sure what the general rules of VI are. Then I started thinking about it and realized I got my mom's bone structure and small body frame. She has always been thin but still curvy. She is LSI.
    Actually, I don't know much about the VI rules either. But I have looked at the Filatova portraits a lot. Other than that, I base my VI on real-life people I know of various types. I have also become quite aware, by now, about how quadral values manifest in a person's facial and bodily pose.

I mean, I am ILE, so I just intuition about these things It's just something about the way a person carries him/herself that is the giveaway for me.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Too soft for LSI. Some kind of IxFx - IEI, ESI? Similar vibe to Alicia Vikander.