Thread: What's your wrist circumference?

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default What's your wrist circumference?

6.75 inches.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I have small hands for a guy (which makes women go ew)
    But I'm tall (which makes them <3)
    But I'm too nice and beta male ish (which makes them ew)
    But I'm also stern and broody (which makes them <3)
    But I'm too nice and beta male ish (which makes them ew)

The average str8 women responds well to me when I'm pissed off. Str8 women are romantically inclined to anger. It's funny. Haha str8 girls we will never stop teasing u for sleeping with assholes.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

-
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

5.3"

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5 7/8" to 6" even, depending on looseness of tape (or abt 15 cm)

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

When I measure with a fabric tape in inches it is exactly 5 inches measured loosely enough not to indent my skin. I have to have someone else measure in cm again because I got 12 cm last time I checked so sounds about right?

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

5.3' and I have a small frame

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just a question/curiosity: Why is everyone putting inches in decimals? It feels weird to me - there are no decimals on a measuring tape when you measure in inches or feet, only the metric system is split into 10s so where are these decimals coming from?

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

about 6.5

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Same as my D.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5" and a little over a half. So, that's, what, 5 5/8"?

Why does this matter?
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wrist Circumference is directly correlatable to bone density, which dictates how much weight your body can move around before it starts exhibiting hindrances. Manny Pacquiao, for instance, has 8" wrists, and that's why he was able to fight from 100 lbs to 154 lbs and not slow down.

Usually, thinner shouldered long armed people have the thickest wrists.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    Why is everyone putting inches in decimals?
    Because it was easier to put "5.3" than" 5 5/16."

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    Because it was easier to put "5.3" than" 5 5/16."
    Maybe I should have done in 16ths. Gah, now I'm going to have to measure again.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any of you girls score above an 8, let me know. I want warrior children.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

7"

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why do I have chicken legs, stick thin limbs and a big ass stomach?

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Height: 72"
    Wrist Circumference: 7 3/16"

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    why do I have chicken legs, stick thin limbs and a big ass stomach?
    does it matter? you're wonderful

don't say big ass
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

6 5/16 5" left, 6 1/16" right
    23.5 inches head

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

OK, I posted here a few days ago, but then deleted it, for reasons relating to what @Jeremy said. But then @Pookie injected some reason into this thread, and I reconsidered. Here is what I posted previously:

"7.25" I think I have small wrists for a man."

Both wrists are the same. I cut a 1/2" wide strip of paper, wrapped it around my wrist, used a pencil to draw a line where the band overlapped itself, and measured between pencil marks using machinist's calipers (nerd alert).

Pookie says that wrist circumference is related to bone density, and perhaps I have dense bones. Certainly, I spent a few years in a factory working as a machinist, and machinists pick up very, very heavy objects all day long, 10 hours a day, six days a week, and are constantly moving things, turning handles, adjusting blocks of steel, then heavy lift, tighten the bolts, pull the levers, repeat until you leave work, 10 minute break every two hours, no slacking or you're out. Constant stress on bones would tend to increase their density. Furthermore, people are surprised at how much I weigh, given my size and shape.

One final note. I do think I have small wrists for a man. But I guess I'm comparing myself to the other guys in the factory. The lifers.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    Just a question/curiosity: Why is everyone putting inches in decimals? It feels weird to me - there are no decimals on a measuring tape when you measure in inches or feet, only the metric system is split into 10s so where are these decimals coming from?
    Screw the ten pigs and one cow divided by a handful imperial system. Join the rest of civilization you turkeys. : p

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread is just another brick in the ops masculinization obsession. Get on some juice if its sucha big deal for you.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    OK, I posted here a few days ago, but then deleted it, for reasons relating to what @Jeremy said. But then @Pookie injected some reason into this thread, and I reconsidered. Here is what I posted previously:

"7.25" I think I have small wrists for a man."

Both wrists are the same. I cut a 1/2" wide strip of paper, wrapped it around my wrist, used a pencil to draw a line where the band overlapped itself, and measured between pencil marks using machinist's calipers (nerd alert).

Pookie says that wrist circumference is related to bone density, and perhaps I have dense bones. Certainly, I spent a few years in a factory working as a machinist, and machinists pick up very, very heavy objects all day long, 10 hours a day, six days a week, and are constantly moving things, turning handles, adjusting blocks of steel, then heavy lift, tighten the bolts, pull the levers, repeat until you leave work, 10 minute break every two hours, no slacking or you're out. Constant stress on bones would tend to increase their density. Furthermore, people are surprised at how much I weigh, given my size and shape.

One final note. I do think I have small wrists for a man. But I guess I'm comparing myself to the other guys in the factory. The lifers.
    I did the same with the piece of paper, but just tore the paper where it met, then measured. Then I did the same for my D lol.

http://touchcalc.com/calculators/height_wrist

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

All that slender-wristed white translucent business
    Passes for love, these days...
    Mushhead genius
    Passes for love, these days...

Four more years... Four more years...
    Four hundred more years of this shit
    (Fuck it)!
    I look up I see the North Star, I look up I see the North Star
    When I look up at the bar through these tears...

Four white pillars, Yankee-style...
    All of America loves to lights his pipes...
    All of America live to light his pipe at night...
    To which Dixie responds- "Freeeee...

Me..."
    And unlashes his sashes...
    Again...

Maybe or maybe not ("fast forward" she said)...
    Maybe once the seed is sown ("fast forward" she said)...
    "This bird has flown south," she said.
    "Don't talk about the south," she said.
    It's not you, it's nothing personal,
    No hard feelings, nothing's there...
    Soft sculpture rides hard on the air...

Now that you got it all... wrong...
    You got it all...backwards girl...
    Enter through the exit and exit through the entrance...

When you can...