Thread: Your Individual Traits

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Default Your Individual Traits

Thanks to @suedehead for linking to this site. It gave me way higher on being helpful than I actually am but I think it had something to do with giving to the poor and answering neutral on questions pertaining to helpfulness. In relation to helpfulness, I do like weird kids with strange imaginations. I can play with them for a while and pretend we are on a rocketship to space but when I am done I want their parents to take them back immediately.

This just shows I am a little bit of every type as are most people? I did find it interesting though.

http://www.truity.com/test/type-finder-facets

The following chart shows how well your responses match to each of the 16 personality types. Your personality type is not necessarily the type with the highest match score, especially if several scores are close. However, the higher the match score, the more likely that you'll feel that a particular personality type profile describes you well. If you're trying to determine your personality type, it's a good idea to read over full descriptions for the 2-3 types that have the highest match score.

Last edited by Aylen; 03-03-2016 at 06:55 PM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Calm patient planned disciplined helpful giving imaginative independent and practical lol
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

It would have helped to link it but I have million things going on. Too many people here.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFP first by a fraction then all other IN's close behind followed by EN's followed by IS's followed by ES's with ESTJ having lowest score.

Adding husband's result for this test -

ESFP then other EF's followed by IF's then ET's then IT's with INTj being scored last.
    Last edited by Hays; 03-06-2016 at 12:05 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Thanks to @suedehead for linking to this site. It gave me way higher on being helpful than I actually am but I think it had something to do with giving to the poor and answering neutral on questions pertaining to helpfulness. In relation to helpfulness, I do like weird kids with strange imaginations. I can play with them for a while and pretend we are on a rocketship to space but when I am done I want their parents to take them back immediately.

This just shows I am a little bit of every type as are most people? I did find it interesting though.

The following chart shows how well your responses match to each of the 16 personality types. Your personality type is not necessarily the type with the highest match score, especially if several scores are close. However, the higher the match score, the more likely that you'll feel that a particular personality type profile describes you well. If you're trying to determine your personality type, it's a good idea to read over full descriptions for the 2-3 types that have the highest match score.

They spelled "Flacid" wrong.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy8419 View Post
    They spelled "Flacid" wrong.
    Oh dear did you score high on that? No worries it wasn't a typo.

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh dear did you score high on that? No worries it wasn't a typo.
    Haven't taken it yet. Long tests are difficult to do at work, because there are a lot of distractions.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

http://www.truity.com/personality-te...esults/2360865

59.52% ESFJ
    55.67% ENFJ
    55.19% ESFP
    54.52% ESTJ
    53.67% ISFJ
    51.33% ENFP
    50.67% ENTJ
    50.19% ESTP
    49.81% INFJ
    49.33% ISFP
    48.67% ISTJ
    46.33% ENTP
    45.48% INFP
    44.81% INTJ
    44.33% ISTP
    40.48% INTP

60% Energetic/placid
    76% Expressive/reserved
    56% Prominent/private
    92% Joyful/calm
    84% Friendly/aloof
    64% Engaged/solitary

52% Realistic/imaginative
    56 Conceptual/concrete
    80% Traditional/progressive
    52% Factual/insightful
    80% Aesthetic/practical
    56% Habitual/adventurous

56% Objective/subjective
    76% Compassionate/rational
    68% Agreeable/challenging
    84% Helpful/individualist
    68% Interdependent/self-reliant
    80% Tolerant/tough

68% Orderly/relaxed
    80% Scheduled/spontaneous
    92% Conscientious/casual
    84% Disciplined/impulsive
    72% Easygoing/ambitious

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

hiatus
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It gave me INFJ (60.31%) followed closely by INTJ (60.17%). T/F are usually a wash for me in MBTI-esque tests, because questions relating to "being F" are positively correlated to being more agreeable, which is how I am on the surface. On MBTI style tests I typically score INTJ, while on tests that try and correlate Jung's functions to MBTI types I score INTP or ENTP.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hacim View Post
    It gave me INFJ (60.31%) followed closely by INTJ (60.17%). T/F are usually a wash for me in MBTI-esque tests, because questions relating to "being F" are positively correlated to being more agreeable, which is how I am on the surface. On MBTI style tests I typically score INTJ, while on tests that try and correlate Jung's functions to MBTI types I score INTP or ENTP.
    Imo, the last sentence ones just test the former and then purposely flip them. If you test 10 people on MBTI tests, and then test the same on the ones that try and correlate to jung, the latter's will be flipped on J/P virtually every time.

hiatus
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Imo, the last sentence ones just test the former and then purposely flip them. If you test 10 people on MBTI tests, and then test the same on the ones that try and correlate to jung, the latter's will be flipped on J/P virtually every time.
    Hence the whole J/P switch debacle in Socionics. This is the only Jung test that I have knowingly taken. The questions seem to be testing for a percentage of self-identified function usage. http://similarminds.com/classic_jung.html

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hence the whole J/P switch debacle in Socionics. This is the only Jung test that I have knowingly taken. The questions seem to be testing for a percentage of self-identified function usage. http://similarminds.com/classic_jung.html
    I had family members and best friends do 16personalities and keys2cognition. They were all inverse. The latter's results matched with nothing outside of the test.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

59.19% INTP
    57.90% INFP
    57.52% INTJ
    56.24% INFJ
    52.48% ENTP
    51.19% ENFP
    50.81% ENTJ
    50.48% ISTP
    49.52% ENFJ
    49.19% ISFP
    48.81% ISTJ
    47.52% ISFJ
    43.76% ESTP
    42.48% ESFP
    42.10% ESTJ
    40.81% ESFJ

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

infj
    Your Individual Traits
    These are the personality traits that characterize your personality. Although many of these traits will be typical of your personality type, some of them may fall outside of your broad preferences. Thus, these traits scores tell you more about your individual personality, beyond your type. These are the traits that make you unique.
    • PLACID

PLACID 72%
    ENERGETIC
    You're not one to be busy just for the sake of being busy, and you prefer to take a mellow approach to life. You may find you have less energy than other people around you, and you like to conserve it for what matters most to you.
    This trait is usually associated with Introversion and, to a lesser extent, with Perceiving.
    • RESERVED

RESERVED 56%
    EXPRESSIVE
    You tend to keep your thoughts, feelings, and observations to yourself. Other people may have difficulty reading you, and even people close to you may not know how you feel about things.
    This trait is usually associated with Introversion and, to a lesser extent, with Feeling.
    • PRIVATE

PRIVATE 80%
    PROMINENT
    You’re selective about how you socialize, preferring small groups (or no group at all). You tend to shy away from large parties, and big social events may leave you feeling drained. You like to pick and choose when and how you interact with others.
    This trait is usually associated with Introversion.
    • JOYFUL

JOYFUL 60%
    CALM
    When good things happen to you, you feel it completely. You’re capable of tremendous joy and enthusiasm and you make the most of the high points in life.
    This trait is usually associated with Extraversion.
    • FRIENDLY

FRIENDLY 56%
    ALOOF
    You love meeting new people, and you’re far from shy when it comes to approaching someone. You’re a master of small talk and finding things in common, and you like having a large circle of friends and acquaintances.
    • ENGAGED

ENGAGED 56%
    SOLITARY
    You enjoy being in the middle of the action, and busy, noisy, and otherwise stimulating environments appeal to you. You tend to like boisterous environments such as crowded events, loud concerts, and big parties.
    • IMAGINATIVE

IMAGINATIVE 88%
    REALISTIC
    You have an abstract way of thinking and tend to focus on ideas, concepts, and theories rather than concrete things.
    This trait is usually associated with Intuition.
    • CONCEPTUAL

CONCEPTUAL 72%
    CONCRETE
    You’re interested in discovering the larger principles behind what you see, and enjoy learning about scientific, mathematical, and philosophical theories that can give you more insight into the events you observe in your daily life.
    • TRADITIONAL

TRADITIONAL 84%
    PROGRESSIVE
    You distrust new ways of doing things, believing that traditions are more valuable than the latest fad. You tend to follow the ways shown to you by your family, community, and established institutions, and find comfort in doing things as they have been done before.
    This trait is usually associated with Sensing.
    • INSIGHTFUL

INSIGHTFUL 60%
    FACTUAL
    You enjoy exploring cause and effect, and always ask “why.” You’re not content to accept things as they are, instead preferring to search for deeper answers and a sense of the big picture.
    • AESTHETIC

AESTHETIC 68%
    PRACTICAL
    You have a love of the arts and appreciate a wide variety of cultural experiences. You enjoy anything that elevates your sense and reminds you of the beauty in the world.
    This trait is usually associated with Intuition and, to a lesser extent, with Feeling.
    • ADVENTUROUS

ADVENTUROUS 52%
    HABITUAL
    You love new experiences; the more exotic, the better. You’re often willing to try things just for the sake of novelty, because even the most unlikely activities seem interesting once or twice. On the other hand, you may get bored with experiences as they become routine. You may find yourself abandoning hobbies and interests that begin to feel too familiar.
    This trait is usually associated with Intuition and, to a lesser extent, with Extraversion.
    • SUBJECTIVE

SUBJECTIVE 80%
    OBJECTIVE
    You are an empathetic person who naturally takes into account the needs of others. When making important decisions, you make sure that your chosen course of action is consistent with your values and your knowledge about what’s best for everyone involved.
    This trait is usually associated with Feeling.
    • COMPASSIONATE

COMPASSIONATE 92%
    RATIONAL
    You identify with the feelings of others and are sympathetic when others are suffering. You do not mind being around people experiencing difficult emotions and in fact, feel called to help and support people who are troubled.
    • AGREEABLE

AGREEABLE 80%
    CHALLENGING
    You do your best to make others’ lives easy and to adapt to their needs when you can. You’re not usually one to argue, as you have a talent for seeing things from another person’s point of view. Even when you don’t agree, you tend to support other people in their opinions.
    • HELPFUL

HELPFUL 96%
    INDIVIDUALIST
    You feel called to care for others who are less fortunate or less capable than yourself. You enjoy providing for others and are often drawn to children, the elderly, and others who can benefit from your help.
    • INTERDEPENDENT

INTERDEPENDENT 68%
    SELF-RELIANT
    You like to work in concert with others, participating to achieve a common goal. Being in sync with other people and working together brings you satisfaction, and you feel that the best achievements are those that you can share with other people.
    • TOLERANT

TOLERANT 88%
    TOUGH
    You believe that everybody makes mistakes, and everybody deserves forgiveness. Most often you give people the benefit of the doubt, even when they do something to hurt you. It’s important to you to preserve your relationships, even if it requires you to forgive and forget.
    • ORDERLY

ORDERLY 72%
    RELAXED
    You have an appreciation for structure and order in your life, and like to stay organized. You believe in “a place for everything, and everything in its place.”
    This trait is usually associated with Judging.
    • SCHEDULED

SCHEDULED 96%
    SPONTANEOUS
    You keep to a schedule and like to organize your day well ahead of time so you know what you’ll be doing and when. You dislike last-minute changes to your plans and especially abhor lateness.
    • CONSCIENTIOUS

CONSCIENTIOUS 88%
    CASUAL
    You are a hardworking person who likes to take care of your responsibilities before you let yourself have fun. You believe strongly in the importance of fulfilling your duties, and you never try to weasel out of a task that is your responsibility.
    • DISCIPLINED

DISCIPLINED 88%
    IMPULSIVE
    You resist temptations and distractions, focusing instead on your personal goals. You are not easily lured away from your plans, even when the alternatives are attractive.
    • AMBITIOUS

AMBITIOUS 56%
    EASYGOING
    You would describe yourself as ambitious, and you have many goals that you have set for yourself. You like to have a sense that your current actions are moving you forward toward a better future.
    This trait is usually associated with Judging and, to a lesser extent, with Extraversion and Intuition.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got ENFP, but reading my results, it looks like I confused the hell out of the test.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Your Individual Traits
    These are the personality traits that characterize your personality. Although many of these traits will be typical of your personality type, some of them may fall outside of your broad preferences. Thus, these traits scores tell you more about your individual personality, beyond your type. These are the traits that make you unique.

PLACID 52%
    You're not one to be busy just for the sake of being busy, and you prefer to take a mellow approach to life. You may find you have less energy than other people around you, and you like to conserve it for what matters most to you.
    This trait is usually associated with Introversion and, to a lesser extent, with Perceiving.

RESERVED 68%
    You tend to keep your thoughts, feelings, and observations to yourself. Other people may have difficulty reading you, and even people close to you may not know how you feel about things.
    This trait is usually associated with Introversion and, to a lesser extent, with Feeling.

PRIVATE 92%
    You’re selective about how you socialize, preferring small groups (or no group at all). You tend to shy away from large parties, and big social events may leave you feeling drained. You like to pick and choose when and how you interact with others.

CALM 60%
    When good things happen to you, you don’t tend to make a big deal out of it. While others may cry tears of joy or jump up and down with excitement, you respond more quietly. Happiness, to you, is a pleasant sense of contentment.

ALOOF 76%
    When it comes to making new friends, you prefer to let others come to you. You’re reluctant to approach people, so when you do build new relationships, it’s usually because the other person took the lead.

ENGAGED 68%
    You enjoy being in the middle of the action, and busy, noisy, and otherwise stimulating environments appeal to you. You tend to like boisterous environments such as crowded events, loud concerts, and big parties.

REALISTIC 52%
    You have a concrete way of thinking and tend to focus on things you can see and touch rather than abstract ideas, concepts, and theories.
    This trait is usually associated with Sensing.

CONCEPTUAL 80%
    You’re interested in discovering the larger principles behind what you see, and enjoy learning about scientific, mathematical, and philosophical theories that can give you more insight into the events you observe in your daily life.

PROGRESSIVE 76%
    You love new ideas and you feel that innovation and futuristic thinking is the key to making the world a better place. You’re attracted to politicians with radical ideas and love to imagine how things could be done better.

INSIGHTFUL 96%
    You enjoy exploring cause and effect, and always ask “why.” You’re not content to accept things as they are, instead preferring to search for deeper answers and a sense of the big picture.

AESTHETIC 80%
    You have a love of the arts and appreciate a wide variety of cultural experiences. You enjoy anything that elevates your sense and reminds you of the beauty in the world.
    This trait is usually associated with Intuition and, to a lesser extent, with Feeling.

ADVENTUROUS 76%
    You love new experiences; the more exotic, the better. You’re often willing to try things just for the sake of novelty, because even the most unlikely activities seem interesting once or twice. On the other hand, you may get bored with experiences as they become routine. You may find yourself abandoning hobbies and interests that begin to feel too familiar.
    This trait is usually associated with Intuition and, to a lesser extent, with Extraversion.

SUBJECTIVE 60%
    You are an empathetic person who naturally takes into account the needs of others. When making important decisions, you make sure that your chosen course of action is consistent with your values and your knowledge about what’s best for everyone involved.

COMPASSIONATE 56%
    You identify with the feelings of others and are sympathetic when others are suffering. You do not mind being around people experiencing difficult emotions and in fact, feel called to help and support people who are troubled.

AGREEABLE 56%
    You do your best to make others’ lives easy and to adapt to their needs when you can. You’re not usually one to argue, as you have a talent for seeing things from another person’s point of view. Even when you don’t agree, you tend to support other people in their opinions.

HELPFUL 68%
    You feel called to care for others who are less fortunate or less capable than yourself. You enjoy providing for others and are often drawn to children, the elderly, and others who can benefit from your help.

INTERDEPENDENT 64%
    You like to work in concert with others, participating to achieve a common goal. Being in sync with other people and working together brings you satisfaction, and you feel that the best achievements are those that you can share with other people.

TOUGH 64%
    Your motto for relationships could be, “Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.” When people disappoint you, you don’t hesitate to cut them out of your life. You might forgive, but you’ll never forget.
    This trait is usually associated with Thinking.

ORDERLY 80%
    You have an appreciation for structure and order in your life, and like to stay organized. You believe in “a place for everything, and everything in its place.”

SCHEDULED 56%
    You keep to a schedule and like to organize your day well ahead of time so you know what you’ll be doing and when. You dislike last-minute changes to your plans and especially abhor lateness.

CONSCIENTIOUS 88%
    You are a hardworking person who likes to take care of your responsibilities before you let yourself have fun. You believe strongly in the importance of fulfilling your duties, and you never try to weasel out of a task that is your responsibility.

IMPULSIVE 60%
    You are easily influenced by your environment and are often distracted by what it has to offer. Although you may have your own personal plans and goals, they tend to fall by the wayside as you see something attractive you want to pursue instead.
    This trait is usually associated with Perceiving.

AMBITIOUS 60%
    You would describe yourself as ambitious, and you have many goals that you have set for yourself. You like to have a sense that your current actions are moving you forward toward a better future.
    This trait is usually associated with Judging and, to a lesser extent, with Extraversion and Intuition.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aha! Closet-INTJ...

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My four highest scores:

INFP 69.52%
    INTP 65.95%
    INFJ 61.19%
    ISFP 60.0%

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

LET ME SCREW THE PAGE....

Your Match to the 16 Personality Types

First

62.24%

SECOND

59.52%

THIRD

57.9%

LAST

37.76%

Your Individual Traits

• PLACID
    PLACID 68%ENERGETIC

• EXPRESSIVE

EXPRESSIVE 64% RESERVED
    When you have a thought, a feeling, an idea or an observation, the people around you know it. You're not one to keep things to yourself, and most people would say you're an open book.
    This trait is usually associated with Extraversion and, to a lesser extent, with Thinking.

• PRIVATE
    PRIVATE 60%PROMINENT

• JOYFUL
    JOYFUL 64% CALM
    When good things happen to you, you feel it completely. You’re capable of tremendous joy and enthusiasm and you make the most of the high points in life.

• ALOOF
    ALOOF 60%FRIENDLY
    When it comes to making new friends, you prefer to let others come to you. You’re reluctant to approach people, so when you do build new relationships, it’s usually because the other person took the lead.

• SOLITARY
    SOLITARY 92%ENGAGED
    You’re highly sensitive to sights, sounds, and other stimuli from the world around you, and often find busy environments overwhelming. Most of the time, you prefer quiet and solitude. Where others may seek to be in the middle of the action, you’d rather find a tranquil corner where you can reflect.

• IMAGINATIVE
    IMAGINATIVE 96%REALISTIC
    You have an abstract way of thinking and tend to focus on ideas, concepts, and theories rather than concrete things.

• CONCEPTUAL
    CONCEPTUAL 76% CONCRETE

• PROGRESSIVE
    PROGRESSIVE 84% TRADITIONAL
    You love new ideas and you feel that innovation and futuristic thinking is the key to making the world a better place. You’re attracted to politicians with radical ideas and love to imagine how things could be done better.

• INSIGHTFUL
    INSIGHTFUL 96%FACTUAL

• AESTHETIC
    AESTHETIC 68%PRACTICAL

• ADVENTUROUS
    ADVENTUROUS 72% HABITUAL

• SUBJECTIVE
    SUBJECTIVE 68%OBJECTIVE

• COMPASSIONATE
    COMPASSIONATE 72%RATIONAL

• AGREEABLE
    AGREEABLE 64% CHALLENGING

• HELPFUL
    HELPFUL 56% INDIVIDUALIST

• INTERDEPENDENT
    INTERDEPENDENT 72%SELF-RELIANT

• TOLERANT
    TOLERANT 56%TOUGH
    You believe that everybody makes mistakes, and everybody deserves forgiveness. Most often you give people the benefit of the doubt, even when they do something to hurt you. It’s important to you to preserve your relationships, even if it requires you to forgive and forget.

• RELAXED
    RELAXED 52%ORDERLY
    You appreciate a little chaos in your life. You dislike very orderly, structured environments, feeling that life is more interesting when things are a little messy.

• SCHEDULED
    SCHEDULED 64%SPONTANEOUS

• CASUAL
    CASUAL 52%CONSCIENTIOUS
    You’re a fun-loving person who feels life is to be enjoyed. You try your best to avoid taking on too many responsibilities which may get in the way of your enjoyment of life. You don’t always get your chores done, but you usually have a good time avoiding them.

• IMPULSIVE
    IMPULSIVE 76%DISCIPLINED
    You are easily influenced by your environment and are often distracted by what it has to offer. Although you may have your own personal plans and goals, they tend to fall by the wayside as you see something attractive you want to pursue instead.

• AMBITIOUS
    AMBITIOUS 64%EASYGOING
    Last edited by Persephone; 03-06-2016 at 04:12 PM.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

E 47.36%
    I 52.64%
    N 56.79%
    S 43.21%
    T 51.64%
    F 48.36%
    J 52.50%
    P 47.50%

INFJ 63.57%
    INTJ 60.29%
    INFP 58.57%
    ENFJ 58.29%
    INTP 55.29%
    ENTJ 55%
    ENFP 53.29%
    ISFJ 50%
    ENTP 50%
    ISTJ 46.71%
    ISFP 45%
    ESFJ 44.71%
    ISTP 41.71%
    ESTJ 41.43%
    ESFP 39.71%
    ESTP 36.43%

Your Individual Traits

ENERGETIC 52%, PLACID 48%
    You have a high energy level and like to keep busy. You tend to leap out of bed in the morning and buzz from one activity to another. You have a lot of things you want to get done and often find that other people can't keep up.
    This trait is usually associated with Extraversion and, to a lesser extent, with Judging.

EXPRESSIVE 52%, RESERVED 48%
    When you have a thought, a feeling, an idea or an observation, the people around you know it. You're not one to keep things to yourself, and most people would say you're an open book.
    This trait is usually associated with Extraversion and, to a lesser extent, with Thinking.

PROMINENT 56%, PRIVATE 44%
    You love being around people, in the center of the action. You like to feel that you’re an important part of the group and that your friends, family, and acquaintance seek your company. You tend to make an effort to entertain others and enjoy their attention.

JOYFUL 68%, CALM 32%

ALOOF 72%, FRIENDLY 28%

SOLITARY 80%, ENGAGED 20%
    You’re highly sensitive to sights, sounds, and other stimuli from the world around you, and often find busy environments overwhelming. Most of the time, you prefer quiet and solitude. Where others may seek to be in the middle of the action, you’d rather find a tranquil corner where you can reflect.

IMAGINATIVE 100%, REALISTIC 0%

CONCEPTUAL 96%, CONCRETE 4%

PROGRESSIVE 92%, TRADITIONAL 8%

INSIGHTFUL 100%, FACTUAL 0%

AESTHETIC 100%, PRACTICAL 0%

ADVENTUROUS 52%, HABITUAL 48%

OBJECTIVE 68%, SUBJECTIVE 32%
    You are a logical person who tends to evaluate information objectively. You tend not to be swayed by personal pleas, and believe that the best decisions treat everyone equally. You prefer to let impartial analysis guide your actions, and do your best to avoid emotional decisions.
    This trait is usually associated with Thinking.

COMPASSIONATE 72%, RATIONAL 28%

AGREEABLE 80%, CHALLENGING 20%

HELPFUL 72%, INDIVIDUALIST 28%

INTERDEPENDENT 84%, SELF-RELIANT 16%

TOLERANT 56%, TOUGH 44%

ORDERLY 80%, RELAXED 20%

SCHEDULED 76%, SPONTANEOUS 24%

CONSCIENTIOUS 88%, CASUAL 12%

DISCIPLINED 60%, IMPULSIVE 40%
    You resist temptations and distractions, focusing instead on your personal goals. You are not easily lured away from your plans, even when the alternatives are attractive.

AMBITIOUS 56%, EASYGOING 44%

TIM
    Ne EII
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1st by considerable percentage. P->j et voila.
    I call myself batyote and I fight crime at night.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by malna View Post

1st by considerable percentage. P->j et voila.
    By my calculations *pushes up glasses and sniffs* this places you as an EII operating primarily in the Vital block. Given your listed subtype *pushes up glasses again* multiplied by the square root of potato over daffodil, DCNH is most likely EII-H, more specifically, EII-Ni.

TIM
    Ne EII
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's impressive. Personally, I'm still wavering between EII-H and EII-C but inclining to the former indeed. :>

TIM
    Ne EII
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

operating primarily in the Vital block
    Could you explain why you think it is so? Is this because of my allegedly Fe-flavored posts here (I'm not contradicting, just curious).

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by malna View Post
    Could you explain why you think it is so? Is this because of my allegedly Fe-flavored posts here (I'm not contradicting, just curious).
    Descriptions of M/V are most similar to those of J/P. It's my understanding that strength of N vs F is what determines if an INFJ and INFP are IEI or EII, with the J/P being if they operate predominantly in M or V for whichever sociotype they are.

I don't actually know the whole two-subtype system, though, so the "Ne" may correlate to Fe (D subtype) or Ni (H subtype). The Ne you chose may actually be a Contact predisposition, and not a two-subtype system one.

TIM
    Ne EII
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not 100% sure if I understand you correctly about this Contact predisposition but I suppose it's not the right thread to poke you for more info on this. Thank you kindly!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

This just shows I am a little bit of every type as are most people?
    This just shows their method has low sensitivity.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    This just shows their method has low sensitivity.
    or maybe you are just very one dimensional. You probably would score some sensor, or ethical, type on it and not logical so I understand you would rather ignore quizzes and questionnaires that require more thought and go with VI typing, by video, through your immediate sensory impressions.
    Last edited by Aylen; 03-10-2016 at 03:09 PM.

YWIMW

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Some Ts probably find it in their interest to be agreeable on the surface to avoid unpredictable emotional fallout, which is a very rational(and safe) interpersonal relations strategy.
    Important to note! People who share "indentical" socionics TIMs won't necessarily appear to be very similar, since they have have different backgrounds, experiences, capabilities, genetics, as well as different types in other typological systems (enneagram, instinctual variants, etc.) all of which also have a sway on compatibility and identification. Thus, Socionics type "identicals" won't necessarily be identical i.e. highly similar to each other, and not all people of "dual" types will seem interesting, attractive and appealing to each other.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Skepticurus View Post
    Some Ts probably find it in their interest to be agreeable on the surface to avoid unpredictable emotional fallout, which is a very rational(and safe) interpersonal relations strategy.
    Yes. Still T types have a complete absence of warmth, love and support in communication and that is apparent here on the forum
    -

hiatus
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Skepticurus View Post
    Yeah, I do that. I like to minimize any possibility of emotional reprisal.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Yes. Still T types have a complete absence of warmth, love and support in communication and that is apparent here on the forum
    Civility is always the place to start.
    Important to note! People who share "indentical" socionics TIMs won't necessarily appear to be very similar, since they have have different backgrounds, experiences, capabilities, genetics, as well as different types in other typological systems (enneagram, instinctual variants, etc.) all of which also have a sway on compatibility and identification. Thus, Socionics type "identicals" won't necessarily be identical i.e. highly similar to each other, and not all people of "dual" types will seem interesting, attractive and appealing to each other.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Yeah, I do that. I like to minimize any possibility of emotional reprisal.
    How does this differ from Fe polr
    -

hiatus
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very much so. It's actually connected to seeking Fe, especially for Alphas. Alphas are about minimizing negative emotions. In order to avoid emotional reprisal, which is negative emotional retaliation, LIIs try to be polite and cordial in public, without criticizing the actions of others. Positive emotions are the only permissible emotions; otherwise I analyze the root cause of the negative emotion to distance myself from it.

You can read about it here under the Fe tab: http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/types/LII-INTj/

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I know the question wasn't for me, so I hope you don't mind, but I think in general, I don't think there is that large of difference. Those weak on Fe have a difficult time with creating any positive emotional atmosphere. It doesn't mean they cannot, but that it is an uphill battle and it expends much mental energy. It is just more efficient to focus one's mental energies elsewhere.

TIM
    Eii
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Attachment 7239

Your Individual Traits
    • PLACID
    PLACID 52%
    ENERGETIC
    • RESERVED
    RESERVED 76%
    EXPRESSIVE
    • PRIVATE
    PRIVATE 64%
    PROMINENT
    • JOYFUL
    JOYFUL 68%
    CALM
    • ALOOF
    ALOOF 92%
    FRIENDLY
    • SOLITARY
    SOLITARY 80%
    ENGAGED
    • IMAGINATIVE
    IMAGINATIVE 80%
    REALISTIC
    • CONCEPTUAL
    CONCEPTUAL 76%
    CONCRETE
    • PROGRESSIVE
    PROGRESSIVE 68%
    TRADITIONAL
    • INSIGHTFUL
    INSIGHTFUL 92%
    FACTUAL
    • AESTHETIC
    AESTHETIC 76%
    PRACTICAL
    • ADVENTUROUS
    ADVENTUROUS 68%
    HABITUAL
    • SUBJECTIVE
    SUBJECTIVE 68%
    OBJECTIVE
    • COMPASSIONATE
    COMPASSIONATE 72%
    RATIONAL
    • AGREEABLE
    AGREEABLE 84%
    CHALLENGING
    • HELPFUL
    HELPFUL 56%
    INDIVIDUALIST
    • INTERDEPENDENT
    INTERDEPENDENT 76%
    SELF-RELIANT
    • TOLERANT
    TOLERANT 64%
    TOUGH
    • ORDERLY
    ORDERLY 68%
    RELAXED
    • SCHEDULED
    SCHEDULED 52%
    SPONTANEOUS
    • CONSCIENTIOUS
    CONSCIENTIOUS 64%
    CASUAL
    • DISCIPLINED
    DISCIPLINED 64%
    IMPULSIVE
    • AMBITIOUS
    AMBITIOUS 76%
    EASYGOING
    Share Your Feedback
    This assessment is under development, and we'd love to hear what you think so that we can make it exactly what you're looking for!

The last three are iffy for me

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFJ, ENFP, ENTJ, ENTP, INFJ, INFP, INTJ, INTP.
    ESTP is last

Interestingly, this test gives me like almost the opposite of my Big 5 results (except for on openness, because I score average-to-high on openness in both)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by summerprincess View Post
    ENFJ, ENFP, ENTJ, ENTP, INFJ, INFP, INTJ, INTP.
    ESTP is last

Interestingly, this test gives me like almost the opposite of my Big 5 results (except for on openness, because I score average-to-high on openness in both)
    Are you aggressive?
    -

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you aggressive?
    Not really naturally, but sometimes I force myself to be

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast