Thread: Piercings

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Piercings

Which ones do you have? Which ones do you want? I will post mine in the comments.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had ears and labret done around 21.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I don't have any now. I only had my ears pierced but because they closed due to allergies to metals
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

just my ears, i don't plan anything else. i had my tongue for awhile but i let it close up bcuz i felt like i was getting too old to pull it off and everybody and their grandma felt comfortable making blowjob references.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I've had a piercing before.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    just my ears, i don't plan anything else. i had my tongue for awhile but i let it close up bcuz i felt like i was getting too old to pull it off and everybody and their grandma felt comfortable making blowjob references.
    Hahaha that's awkward
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    I've had a piercing before.

This made me cringe because it's a nail tear waiting to happen.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    I don't have any now. I only had my ears pierced but because they closed due to allergies to metals
    My sister is the same type as you (so was my mom RIP) and my sister is the same way, including my mom. Type related?
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have my ears pierced and I'g going to be stretching them. I have my septum pierced to a 14g.
    My wishlist:
    Double eyebrow, right (spikes)
    Two nose studs (both sides, I like rings and spikes)
    Snake bites (Rings/spikes)
    And I want second lobe piercings so I can still wear studs/rinestones
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pole Ninja View Post
    My sister is the same type as you (so was my mom RIP) and my sister is the same way, including my mom. Type related?
    could be
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    No. E9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

My first was a neck surface piercing @15 cos there was a trainee session and it was cheap, then my nipples (home done but nicely straight etc. though the needles were pretty blunt and wide and I never managed to heal them within a year which sucked), then nose (home done - cos I'm an idiot - seriously don't do that), then my ear lobes.

I took them all out years ago on a whim and don't even wear earrings now. Was thinking of getting my nipples redone partly for the ridiculously ultra sensitive thing again but my bf thinks rings look "dykey" I think they're uber cute so I'm kinda torn.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Ears when I was a child and belly button in 2000(?). I haven't changed my barbell in a long time. I have a dark blue one in (I was matching an outfit. Not my favorite color.) Every time I get out of the shower I think about changing the color. It is pretty tight and I don't have rubber gloves to grip it. I should get some. It took my belly button over a year to completely heal and I followed all safety/healing procedures (My family owns a tattoo/piercing shop and warned me. I have seen girls come in that didn't take care of them and it was bad). It didn't hurt but it made me nauseous when they needle went through. My brother had his nipples pierced. My sister is pierced where only her husband can see it and he gave it to her. My brother in-law has several and his lobes are stretched.

I hate the way the hole looks when I don't have a barbell in so I am stuck with my belly button piercing. I don't mind. I still like it.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squirreltual View Post
    My first was a neck surface piercing @15 cos there was a trainee session and it was cheap, then my nipples (home done but nicely straight etc. though the needles were pretty blunt and wide and I never managed to heal them within a year which sucked), then nose (home done - cos I'm an idiot - seriously don't do that), then my ear lobes.

I took them all out years ago on a whim and don't even wear earrings now. Was thinking of getting my nipples redone partly for the ridiculously ultra sensitive thing again but my bf thinks rings look "dykey" I think they're uber cute so I'm kinda torn.
    Honestly, I think the same. Also, they're way less fun for the guy when pierced. Same down south.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cartiledge on my left ear, had a silver hoop usually with a ball small coloured steel ball. Then at 17 or something it got torn while playing basketball in the pool. It turned into a keliod scar which I eventually had a little surgery to correct.

Otherwise had large size gauges on my lobes, but I hardly ever, maybe once a year where anything in them. Holes still work though. Last year a friend gave me these cubic zerconia ear rings, square shaped. They were so balling, but I can really only pull them off in the summer months when I have a good brown tan going on. Otherwise I look like a G.

I used to think nipple piercings were gross, but now I think some guys and girls nipples can pull off a nice little discreet barbell. Especially when they have those tight nips you just want to play with. Usually only one nipple though, not both.

Groin piercings, yeah I'd hit that. But not on my body.

When it comes to belly botton, the more discreet the better (ladies pro tip). Otherwise you look like Britanny pre- cray cray with pig tails and a school girl outfit. Yoi might as well get a butterfly tramp stamp you filthy whore.

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Started my stretch! Watch me on youtube.
    https://youtu.be/D0fbj2B590I
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I like them on people. I can imagine two on each ear of mine but not happening. The first piercing I had was when I was 7 and my face exploded in big red bubble.. I've tried 7 times since and the last time when I was 24. When that ended in a similar results with the glands in my jaw and neck swollen I gave up. Now they are completely closed Talk about extreme immune response :/.
    -

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like them on people. I can imagine two on each ear of mine but not happening. The first piercing I had was when I was 7 and my face exploded in big red bubble.. I've tried 7 times since and the last time when I was 24. When that ended in a similar results with the glands in my jaw and neck swollen I gave up. Now they are completely closed Talk about extreme immune response :/.
    Wow. That sounds terrible. You must be very allergic to metal.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I have maddening allergic reactions to nickel which was used in a lot of jewerly until recent years. I like vintage pieces but they are often heavy and itchy. Gold makes me itch a bit unless it is solid and 14k +. I prefer silver but even some of it can make me itch. I wear earrings for short periods of time. I have never had a reaction to the surgical steel in my barbells or to titanium that I ordered from here. My ESE sister is like you though. She cannot wear jewelry because she has such a bad reaction.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New septum ring and tunnels.
    Snapshot_20160308_3.JPG
    Snapshot_20160308_1.JPG
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When my w7 is showing and I feel like I need to do something to change my life, I think about piercings. I thought about nipple piercings at one point as I think they’re hot but, I don’t want them to mess up breastfeeding when I’m older. Plus, I don’t want men staring there if I decide to not wear a bra. My mom would probably not like it lol. I can see my sister bitching too.

I kinda want a belly ring. I think they’re sooooo hot too but, I sleep on my stomach and need to sleep on my stomach. That’s the only thing stopping me.

I would like to get another ear piercing I think. Maybe a small one somewhere. I won’t extremely go ham on piercing my ears but I think it would be cute to have another set of piercings.

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have my lobes pierced twice and my rook. I want to get the tragus, I think that'll be my last one. (I might get my lobes pierced a third time but idk about that one)
    Chronic "grass is always greener" syndrome

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    I kinda want a belly ring. I think they’re sooooo hot too but, I sleep on my stomach and need to sleep on my stomach. That’s the only thing stopping me.
    You could buy a foam matress and cut a hole in it so there's no pressure on the piercing while it heals. Should be fine once healed.

Then again, I have a navel piercing and I hate it. If you like wearing clothes that are tight around the waist, I don't recomend it.
    Also, they tend to be rejected in the long run, I think it depends on anatomy.