Thread: VIDEO and I also did some 80 Q's for fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default VIDEO and I also did some 80 Q's for fun!

Hey! So, I finally made a video! It's mostly me just babbling on about Sols suggestion of "What do you do better than anyone else; and what does everyone else do better than you".

I had to edit it wayyyy down. It was originally 26 minutes long. Yikessss.

*Also, quick note for typing me through the video, I AM actually diagnosed as ADHD. Thought I'd mention that, since I'm such a rambling mess. lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNYnH7hV4UI

Annnnd, I also answered that 80 Q's thing! Enjoy!

1. Block I (Introverted Thinking)
    2. General to specific, specific to general – what does it mean?
      I'm not totally sure what the question is.... But, I guess it means either starting with a more generalized topic and then simplifying or coming up with an example, and the other one means starting with a specific situation and finding the overarching meaning? Maybe?

1. What does "logical" mean? What is your understanding? Do you think that it correlates with the common view?
      Logical means taking into consideration all possible courses of action and choosing the one that would most efficiently accomplish whatever you wanted. I guess that's my understanding of it! And, yeah, I think that's what most people think.

1. How do you explain fractions on the dial of the clock?
      This question is a mystery to me. Minutes....?

1. What is a rule? What rules do you have to follow?
      A rule is a guideline (hopefully) created by someone with an idea of the best/worst ways to do things. Uh, I have to follow all of the rules? That seems like the correct answer. Lol.

1. What is hierarchy? Do you need to follow it? Why or why not?

Ahierarchy is an oftentimes arbitrary social order that states who hasthe power and who doesn't by way of money, or where someone lives, orwho someone is related to, or how someone looks, and plenty of otherreasons. I think you should always give someone a baseline ofrespect, but if they betray that respect, they're not owed itanymore. So, I guess that also applies to this.

1. What do you think of instructions? Do you use them? Could you write an instruction manual? If so, what type of instruction manual would you most likely write?

Instructionsare ridiculously helpful, wonderful things. I always use theinstructions, at least to start out. They give a great starting pointto be improved upon at the absolute least. Yeah, sure I could writean instruction manual. I would probably just rewrite most existinginstruction manuals. Too many of them forget that instructions shouldbe as easy to understand as possible. There's always an easier way tosay it.

1. Please explain: "Freedom is in complying with the laws, but not in ignoring the laws"? Do you agree with the statement? Why?

It'ssaying that you should just follow most general guidelines, becauseyour life will be easier. I think I mostly agree. I find thatchoosing your battles is usually the best way to go. Usually, lawsare there for a reason. Some people do understand certain situationsbetter than you might. Choose your battles and don't waste timegetting fined for something stupid.

1. Tell us how about consistent you are?

I'mpretty consistent. I usually eat the same couple of things when I goto restaurants and stuff like that. Some level of consistency andfamiliarity makes me comfortable, so even if I try something new,which I do really enjoy doing, I like to have something familiar andcomfortable there, too.

1. What is a "standard"? Why do people need it?

Astandard is an outline for the most basic way to complete a task.People need it because parameters are always helpful. Parameters areyour friend. Parameters also make great springboards. Give me ageneral outline and I'll conquer the world.

1. You need to put your home library in order. How do you feel about this activity? How will you approach this task?

Ithink the planning part would be fun. Deciding how I would organizeit in my head and all that. But, I'll most likely put off the actualimplementation until I completely forget about it. But, the IDEA oforganizing excites me.

BlockII (Extraverted Thinking)

1. What is work in your opinion? Why do people go to work? Are there any parameters where you can distinguish whether you can do this work or not?

Workis how you're able to pay for all the things you actually wanna do.Unless you're lucky enough to like your job. People go to work toearn money, or in the second case, because they feel like they'reliving their purpose. Uh, I guess how talented you are at it? Do youhave any degrees in it? How many years have you been doing it?

1. Is there any correlation between quality and quantity? Tell us if or how the price depends on quality?

Ifyou're talking about items, and it seems like you are, not always.Sometimes you're really just paying for a brand when a cheaperknock-off could be just as good. The price definitely can help, butusually the extra money made goes towards buying ads and billboardsrather than quality control, so you usually end up with a productabout as good as all of its competitors. There can be a correlation,but usually the difference is not that extravagant.

1. How do people determine the quality of work? How do you determine such quality? How well you can determine the quality of any purchase, do you pay any attention to it?

Well,first, does the product accomplish whatever it's goal was? Then youwork up from there, depending on what exactly the product is. Talkingabout the quality of your purchase, I'd say there should be anegative correlation between the money you spend and the level ofquality. Meaning, paying 100 dollars for an amazing, quality productisn't as successful as paying 40 bucks for a product made ofbasically the same materials, just with less flash. Shop smart.

1. How do you feel if you didn't finish some work? Does it ever happen? What are the reasons?

I'vebecome very good at pushing my feelings aside since it happens sooften, but I always feel like a failure afterwards. It happensCONSTANTLY. The reasons are usually that I either forget or just “runout of steam” ideas wise. I just can't wrangle my thoughtsregarding it anymore.

1. What is "interesting work" for you? Please explain in detail.

Interestingwork would be anything involving things I enjoy doing, like writing,psychology, theater, research, or anything like that. I'm a prettyslow and steady worker, due to my perfectionist tendencies and needto double check, so maybe something not too frenetic.

1. You go to the store and see something you're interested in buying; there is a price tag on it. What parameters are you going to use to understand if it's overpriced, underpriced, or priced correctly?

I'dprobably look around for multiple knock-offs that might be in thesame store, or look up equivalents on my phone. I'd see how close inquality they are by comparing the fabrics/ingredients/whatever inthem and see if they differ wildly. If they do, and the brand nameone is better, then it's been priced correctly. Otherwise,something's wrong. You're usually better off buying off brand. Idon't believe in underpriced.

1. When you work and someone tells you: "You don't do it right." What is your reaction?

Usually,knee-jerk reaction is embarrassment and assuming they're right. Then,I start actually paying attention to who said it. If it's a fellowemployee, I stop being embarrassed and explain why this way works forme. If it's a higher up, I at least listen to what they have to say.

1. There is a professional right next to you. You always see that you can't perform the way they do. Your feelings, thoughts and actions?

Myfeelings would be complete despair. I can't stand seeing someonedoing my job better than me. Especially when I feel like I'm doingthe absolute best I can. Even if it's with something I don't likedoing. My thoughts would be trying to find ways to improve, again,even though this is not a career I see longevity in. And my actionswould involve getting too involved in trying to push myself to bebetter for a while, until I stress myself out to the point where Istart messing up, getting me in trouble with management.

1. When you have to ask someone else to help you with the task, how do you feel?

Ihate asking for help. I have certain areas that I make verywell-known that I'm not any good in, but to ask for help on somethingthat I feel like I should know? Heartbreaking. I set ridiculouslyhigh standards in my own head.

1. You need to build a pyramid exactly like in Egypt. Your thoughts, feelings and actions?

Well,I'd wonder why they picked me to do it first. I guess I'd delegate asmuch as possible. Try to sort of reverse engineer the existingpyramids and come up with a good plan, but I'd stick mostly toplanning and delegation. Engineering is not my strong suit.

BlockIII (Introverted Sensing)

1. What is beauty? Do you change your opinion about beauty? Does your understanding correlate with the generally accepted notion? What goes beyond the generally accepted notion?

LikeI said in the questionnaire, beauty is anything that reminds you howlucky you are to exist. No, I don't usually change my ideas onbeauty, unless a certain thing gets tainted by bad memories. I kindathink so, I don't think most people put it that way, but I thinkthat's how everyone feels when they see something beautiful.

1. Please describe your understanding of a beautifully dressed person. What is the core of beauty? How do you explain what is beautiful to a person who has never heard about beauty before?

Abeautifully dressed person's clothes are a perfect reflection oftheir identity. Beauty comes from rediscovering the joy of existing.Exactly that way. Anything that makes you so privileged to live isbeautiful.

1. Is there a template of understanding what beautiful means for everyone to use? Is there such a term as "classical beauty"? If so, what is it?

Ithink what I define beauty as can sort of be used as a template, butthose things will be different for everyone. I think there's a termlike “classical beauty” in fashion. I like classical looks. But,not in a general way.

1. What is comfort? What is coziness? How do you create your comfort and coziness? How do others evaluate your skill in doing so? Do you agree with them?

Comfortis anything that makes you feel sound. Coziness is anything thatmakes you feel safe. My comfort comes from finding familiar things inmy surroundings to ground myself with. My coziness only reallyhappens in familiar places that only belong to me, like my room or myhouse in general. I am not the greatest at self-comforting due to mystruggles with anxiety. So, I'd agree with some people's assessmentsof me being quick to crumble. I'm trying to change that perception,though.

1. How do you pick your own clothes? Do you follow fashion? Why? Do you know how to select clothes for different types of figures?

Ipick my own clothes based upon silhouettes and colors that I thinkwould flatter me. I do follow fashion! I think it's a cool way toexpress yourself. Yes, I do.

1. How do you cook? Do you follow recipes? What do others think of your skill?

Horribly.I try. They don't. They try to forget.

1. Are you good at color patterns and mixing them and matching?

That'sthe best part of fashion! You get to make your own match ups! Puttingtogether outfits is very fun to me.

1. If someone is telling you what is beautiful and what is not, what goes with what color and what is not, do you agree with this person?

Imight occasionally. But, although I follow fashion, I think it's morefun to take bits and pieces and do whatever makes you comfortable.

1. Tell us how you'd design any room, house or an office. Do you do it yourself or trust someone else to do it? Why?

Designinga room actually seems pretty difficult to me for some reason. I'dprobably get someone else to do it. I really don't know why thatseems so difficult to me.

1. How do you know if a person has bad taste? Could you give us an example? Do you always trust your own taste or do you seek opinions from others?

Ithink that thinking someone has bad taste is a purely subjectiveexperience. But, I would probably think someone has bad taste if theylook uncomfortable in what they're wearing. Clothes are supposed tomake you feel confident! I usuall just trust my own taste. I've beentold by my mother that an outfit has looked strange multiple times,only to get compliments all day.

BlockIV (Extraverted Sensing)

1. Can you line up human resources and make them do things? What methods do you use? Can you press people? If so, how does it happen?

I'mknown as pretty bossy, so I'm sure I could. If I want someone to dosomething for me, I usually just ask them directly. But, if it needsa little finesse, I might act a bit more distraught than I actuallyam. I can press them if I feel like I'm completely in charge. If Ihave any doubt, I'm too lenient. I usually just tell them what I needthem to do, and explain why they need to do it. People respond betterwhen they know why they're doing something.

1. What is incursion? How do you deal with this? Can you repulse? How easy can you do it?

Accordingto Google, it's an invasion or attack. Depends on the situation andhow exactly they're attacking me. I get white hot angry if you pushme long enough, but I'm usually pretty patient and understanding. Ittakes a while for me to get angry. But, when I do, watch out.

1. What does "my people" and "strangers" mean? When do "my people" become "strangers" and why?

Mypeople are the people that are loyal to me and I to them. Strangersare people I don't know well. My people can become strangers if theyprove they were strangers all along, and when I thought I knew whothey were, turns out I was wrong.

1. Are there strategies of attack? Can you use them? When is it justified?

Sure.Yes, I've come at people before, at least verbally. It's justifiedwhen your trust has been completely broken.

1. Do you think it's ok to occupy someone else's territory? In what situations?

Ithink you should give people their space until invited inside theirpersonal bubble.

1. What are the methods of volitional force? When is it most effective and in what situations?

Iguess this means how can you be assertive? My usual method is beingpolite and ask, but ask as you're doing it. Usually, most people willagree if you're already halfway done. I don't use it often, though.I'm usually pretty mild and conflict averse.

1. How do you protect yourself and your interests?

Imostly keep to myself and avoid any unnecessary conflict.

1. Describe your behavior in the situations of opposition and if you have to use some force?

Iusually try to diffuse situations if I think they're getting out ofhand. A petty debate isn't worth getting punched in the face.Although, if I were protecting someone, though I'd still try todiffuse, I'd be willing to (try) to fight.

1. Do others think of you as a strong person? Do you think you are a strong person?

Iget the strangest mix. Some people think I'm a crumbling weakling,but when I was taking a questionnaire with my friends, they describedme as very strong. I'm starting to think I'm strong the more I gaincontrol of my anxiety.

1. How do you understand if a person is strong? Are there any signs of a strong person? What is the core of any force? Why do people listen to one person, but not the other?

Astrong person isn't afraid to have beliefs. I think some people justhave more forward vision than others.

BlockV (Introverted Feeling)

1. What is boorishness? Does your understanding of it correlate with the generally accepted notion? How would you explain what boorishness mean to a 10 year old child? How would you explain the same to an adult who does not behave ethically?

Googlesays boorishness is crudeness. Yes, because that's literally thedefinition. I would tell a 10 year old child that boorishness isbeing rude or mean to someone. I would explain boorishness to anunethical adult as someone who doesn't take responsibility for theway their actions affect others.

1. How would you improve the moral of the society?

Idon't know if I know exactly how to do that. The answer isn't thatsimple.

1. Can you justify somebody's bad behavior by thinking that he/she wasn't taught how to do so?

Idon't know about justify, but you can definitely explain it. Thereshould still be some punishment, but the focus should be on makingsure they understand the gravity of whatever the did.

1. Give us your understanding of love. Can you love and punish at the same time?

Loveas a concept is complete understanding. Love as an action is choosingto help someone be happy. Yes, you can easily love and punish at thesame time. You do it because you know the outcome will make themhappier than coddling them.

1. Have you heard about the Southern hospitality? Everything is for the guest. There is also a German hospitality – the master of the house is always right. What method is the right one? Try to evaluate without the weight of any cultural aspects, traditions, nations etc.

Ithink the host should follow Southern hospitality and the guestshould follow German hospitality. I think German hospitality tends toget ignored by a lot of people, but I think most people could be moregrateful to their hosts.

1. What is sympathy? When do you need to express it? When is it advised not to?

Sympathyis knowing how someone is feeling. You should try to express wheneveryou're feeling sympathetic as respectfully as possible. You probablyshouldn't show sympathy if a person has just had something trulyawful happen. They don't care that anyone else has felt that way atthat time.

1. Are there any norms of behavior in the society? Do you follow them? Do people always have to follow them? Why?

Sure.I usually follow them. No, people don't always have to follow them.Sometimes not following social norms can be a nice change of pace. IfI sense that a person I'm meeting is in a more playful mood, I mightmake a show of being more outgoing, but I usually like to wait andsee.

1. How do you know what attitude among people is right or wrong?

Idon't. People can be pissy or rude for legitimate reasons. Weshouldn't automatically shame people for it. It should only be heldagainst them if it becomes a habit.

1. What does moral mean? What is immoral? Does your understanding correlate with the others? How can you evaluate the correctness of your own understanding?

Moralmeans that which avoids bringing harm to others. Immoral is the exactopposite. I think most people think that way on a general level. Idon't think you really can. You just have to hope that what you thinkis moral is actually not harmful, and if someone brings to yourattention that it is harmful, you should take what they sayseriously.

1. Somebody is giving you a negative attitude – what is your reaction? Could you show your own negative attitude toward someone else? If so, how? Could you give a person the silent treatment? How easily do you forgive people?

Iusually get pretty angry at people who are constantly rude to me. Atfirst, I might make excuses for them in my head. But, three strikesand you're out. I always try to be polite, especially in professionalsettings. I believe I should set my negative emotions aside if I'mout somewhere, especially if they are angry emotions. Try to give thebenefit of the doubt to a certain point. I think I forgive too easilysometimes. I can't help it. I want to believe that the personapologizing truly means it, and I constantly accept being treated wayworse than I deserve because I want to be understanding.

BlockVI (Extraverted Feeling)

1. "Whole world does not cost one tear of child" – how do you understand this phrase? Do you agree with this opinion?

Thephrase means that even hurting one person isn't worth saving manylives. Again, it's dangerous to place blanket statements over stuff,but I can see there being incredibly unfortunate circumstances wheresacrifices need to be made. You should always try to find anotherway, though.

1. Is it acceptable to express emotions? Give examples of inappropriate expression of emotions.

AlthoughI try to be myself as of ten as possible personality-wise, emotionsare different to me. I try not to place emotional burdens on otherpeople and usually keep my emotions to myself. I think the mostinappropriate expressions of emotion would be to angrily call someoneout in front of a large group of people. If you have somethingnegative to tell them, do it privately.

1. Can you use negative emotions? In what situations?

Ithink the most acceptable negative emotion is sadness. If you'rehonestly that sad about something, don't try to choke it down. Excuseyourself from situations that you don't feel emotionally up toparticipating in. Of course, this is advice I would give others. I'ma big hypocrite when it comes to emotions, and I'd be the first toswallow every negative emotion for the sake of those around me.

1. How do you express negative emotions? What does it look like? What do others think about it?

Iusually end up expressing negative emotions in sudden small bursts,because I try to keep them in all the time. If I'm angry, I usuallygo on a long, venom-spitting rant, and if I'm sad, I usually justramble on in a melancholy fashion for a while. Like I've said, I'mnot a big crier, so I'd actually be more likely to cry fromfrustration and anger than sadness. Usually, people are surprisedbecause they “thought I was fine” or “wish I'd told them aboutit sooner”.

1. Shallow emotions – what does it mean? Are there any other emotions?

Shallowemotions would be polite, false emotions, like smiling politely atsomeone when they say something mean. Well, shallow emotions aren'treal emotions, so yes.

1. What are right or wrong emotions?

Thereare no right or wrong emotions, but there are right and wrong ways toexpress them. Be careful not to jump to conclusions with negativeemotions and end up accusing a person of something they didn't do.

1. Can you change the emotional state of yourself? Of others? To what side – positive or negative?

I'mvery good at putting on a happy face, but actually changing my realemotions is difficult. I don't think it's possible to change others'emotions either.

1. What does it mean to "pour out your emotions"? How does it happen?

Samething as a sudden burst of negative emotions to me.

1. Does your internal emotional state correlate with what you show externally?

Onlyif they're positive emotions. But, even then, I might oversell howhappy I am or how much fun I'm having to help someone feel better. Ido that constantly when my friends ask for help, or come crying tome. I might be having troubles myself, but I push them aside becauseI'd want them to do the same for me.

1. Do you track what mood you are in throughout the day? Do you notice the mood of others?

Ican usually tell how I'm feeling. I might have trouble distinguishingbetween my “polite” emotions and my “real” emotions, or atleast wish I could just act how I really feel all the time like somepeople and not worry about hurting other people's feelings because ofit. I'm usually good at picking up on the emotions of others.

BlockVII (Introverted Intuition)

1. Do you like surprises?

I'mnot sure. Positive surprises are nice, but they also kind of leave meat a loss for what to say or do. I'm not the best at receiving gifts,for example. Negative surprises are always bad. I'm fairly god atgetting around them, but they real piss me off at first.

1. How people change? How do you feel about those changes? Can others see the changes?
      I guess if they want to change, they will change. Or maybe they've become more mature. If it's a change for the better, then great! If it's a change for the worst, I usually try to separate myself so I don't try and help them. Neutral changes are fine.

1. Is it true that whatever happens is only for the best?

Ithink you can make the best of whatever situation you're in. I alsobelieve that nothing lasts forever, so that means bad times will alsofade.

1. What do you think of horoscopes, fortune telling etc.? Do you believe in luck, lucky fortuity?

Iused to think that stuff was harmless, but I'm tarting to believeit's more trouble than it's worth. People can get so caught up inthat sort of stuff and let it run their lives.

1. Can you forecast events? Is it even real?

Ifyou mean seeing the future, then no. I think someone could deducewhat is most likely to happen, but I don't believe in premonitions.

1. What is time? How do you feel time? Can you "kill" time? How?

Timeis how we perceive existence. I tend to lose track of it. You cankill time by doing something entertaining, because time will go byfaster.

1. Is it easy for you to wait for some important event? What if you don’t know when it is supposed to happen?

No,I either get too excited or I start assuming that the worst is goingto happen. If I don't know when it's supposed to happen, that's evenworse. My anxiety goes through the roof.

1. Do you need help creating forecasts and determining how something will end? Do you trust those forecasts?

Ilike to think I'm pretty good at seeing how things will play out, butI tend to err on the negative side. I usually trust them, butprobably would have been better off asking for some help.

1. Are you normally late? How do you react if someone is late?

Iam habitually late. If someone else is late, I'm usually veryunderstanding, because I'm also constantly late.

1. Imagine the situation where you agreed to meet with someone. Your feelings and actions: a) 20 minutes before the meeting starts, b) 5 minutes before the meeting starts, c) it is time for the meeting to start, but the person is not here, d) 20 minutes after the meeting start time and the person is not here, e) more time and the person is still not here…

a)I'm probably kinda nervous. b) I'm REALLY nervous. c) Just assumethey're on their way, and be happy for more time to calm down mynervousness. d) Still waiting. Hoping something bad didn't happen.Probably tried to contact them. e) Would probably even still bewaiting, because I'd be afraid that as soon as I left, they wouldshow up. Probably leave only after an hour if I hadn't heard fromthem. I'd still be annoyed, though.

BlockVIII (Extraverted Intuition)

1. Is there a meaning of life? In what? Is it the same for everybody?

Idon't really think so. I think you can make one for yourself, andshould do so.

1. What should be done so people can be happy?

Everyoneshould try to look out for each other's happiness.

1. In the situations with a lot of potential and volatility will you trust your own guts, logically calculating everything or will you ask people you trust what should be done?

I'dprobably end up asking for help, most likely. I'd want a secondopinion. My gut can never seem to make up its mind whenever Iactively try to listen to it, and trying to logic out situations,while helpful, usually leads to me being stuck in analysis paralysis.So, another person's opinion is usually the tie breaker.

1. When you meet a stranger, what can you say about them right away? How do you know what this person is all about? Does it take long to understand someone's talents?

Usuallywhat sort of mood they're in. Facial expressions give it away. I'dhave to talk to them to find out what they're really all about. Icould make up assumptions in my head, but I'd never know for sure. Ithink if you pay attention, you can find out quickly.

1. Remember an interesting person and call out 5-6 qualities you think are interesting in them. What makes an interesting person? Are you an interesting person? Why? What if someone calls you "boring" and "not interesting"?

Ilike how honest they were about their feelings, how passionate theywere about the things they loved, I thought their sense of humor wasgreat, their dreams and ambitions were very vivid and focused, andtheir ability to work long and hard. I guess from this list, a verypassionate sort of person. I guess I'm not as interesting then,because I'm not so emotionally intense outwardly. I'm a bit morecasual and unable to find my direction. But, I've been calledinteresting. I've also been called boring. Boring is not a fun thingto be called.

1. What opinions, from people who know you, seem: a) fair; b) not fair; c) hurtful; d) strange.

Doyou mean opinions about me? If so: a) Calling me bossy, forgetful, ortoo talkative; b)Calling me lazy, narcissistic, or rigid; c) Callingme stuck-up, mean, or uncaring; d) Calling me stupid, too quiet, orintolerant

1. Do you fantasize? What kind of fantasies do you have?

Yes,pretty often. I fantasize about the kind of person I'd want to be inthe future, or how I could redo past events and make them better. Ialso fantasize about stories I'm currently writing, or want to bewriting, or wish I could one day write.

1. What qualities should a person have to be successful and why?

Aperson should be willing to put in a ton of effort to make any dreamsthey may have a reality. They need to be imaginative, resilient, andendlessly patient.

1. What qualities can stop a person from being successful and why?

Someonewho is unable to see past their own nose, someone who crumbles tooeasily under pressure, and someone who is unwilling to wait for thefruits of their efforts.

10.What is more important in life – to be a good person or be asuccessful one? Why? Is a good person always successful? If not, thenwhy?

Idon't think you need to choose. I think you can be assertive and notmean. I think you can be resilient and not callous. Imaginative andnot stuck-up. I think good people can be successful. I think thelongevity of your success can be increased by being a good person,because other people will want to help you stay successful.

So, yeah! Figured this would be more comprehensive! Any suggestions are VERY MUCH appreciated! Thanks for taking the time!!

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

watched like just over 1 minute. Ne/Si. Probably Delta. Introverted-- i think.. the only alpha I'd consider is SEI.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Ne/Si for sure. Stopped at 1:05. Haven't read your questionnaire because too lazy... @Sol help us

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Contra View Post
    watched like just over 1 minute. Ne/Si. Probably Delta. Introverted-- i think.. the only alpha I'd consider is SEI.
    Thank you so much! That's really helpful! Yeah, I've been getting Delta a lot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    Ne/Si for sure. Stopped at 1:05
    Yeah, that's pretty obvious to me, too, watching it back. lol.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    @Sol help us

ESE (ESFJ). less possible SEI, SEE. in delta some possibility for IEE. beta - not your guys

Aubergine
    in my signature you may check bloggers with types: LII, ILE, ILI, SLI - some of them should to be your duals (you may try to choose wich you like more)

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Contra View Post
    I watched the whole thing. I think IEE. She kind of reminds me of TheWholeEnglish. She speaks much faster though. It has been a long time since I watched TWE's video but I had flashes of it while watching this video.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I watched the whole thing. I think IEE. She kind of reminds me of TheWholeEnglish. She speaks much faster though. It has been a long time since I watched TWE's video but I had flashes of it while watching this video.
    Yes. I speak a mile a minute and I HATE it. lol.

It seems like IEE is the one that's been brought up the most frequently. It's so strange to go from thinking you're a thinker to getting typed as one of the more "out there" types. lol.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

If you talkema with your hands you are ESE
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Just from the quick glance - delta NF, probably IEE. Your speach pattern and way of joking reminds me of EII-Ne friend of mine, so that might be possible. Will actually listen to you later : )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Just from the quick glance - delta NF, probably IEE. Your speach pattern and way of joking reminds me of EII-Ne friend of mine, so that might be possible. Will actually listen to you later : )
    Thanks so much! Yeah, I've been looking into ENFp a lot, and when you take away the stereotypes, it seems pretty likely. Especially having read lots of things saying that ENFp's often feel like they're entirely different people at different times.

I did a small experiment, and one group of friends I have described me as outgoing, talkative, enthusiastic, and caring, while another described me as reserved, precise, sarcastic, and opinionated.

Hence my inability to figure out who I really am. lol.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSE placing conscious emphasis on Fe.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aubergine View Post
    I've been looking into ENFp a lot, and when you take away the stereotypes, it seems pretty likely
    Most of these "stereotypes" in descriptions are common traits. If you fit badly to "stereotypes" of ENFP, but fit better to "stereotypes" of other type, hence the more probability the other type is yours.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Most of these "stereotypes" in descriptions are common traits. If you fit badly to "stereotypes" of ENFP, but fit better to "stereotypes" of other type, hence the more probability the other type is yours.
    By stereotypes, I mean that no one can be one way all the time, since we technically use all of the functions. I always felt like you needed to be a "manic pixie" type at all times and never get tired. Having read further, I know this isn't true.

The main thing I've gathered from all this is that I'm certainly Delta, rather than Alpha. For a little while, I wasn't totally sure between the two. I mean, I enjoy intellectual topics and cracking jokes, but I also enjoy talking deeply about emotions and self-improvement. What helped me was comparing me to an actual Alpha I know, my friend who is an ENTp.

Our interactions are always incredibly fun, we never seem to run out of stuff to talk about. But, whenever we'd go out to eat or something and we'd be forced to only conversate with each other with no outside distractions, we're definitely different. I like to get to the emotional bottom of things, while he prefers to keep things relatively light. I have a bad habit of accidentally turning one on one conversations serious, because I can't just talk about what you did last Tuesday but why as well. I like discussing discoveries I've made about myself and others, while he'd prefer to discuss the latest movie he's watched in an intellectual, but, in my mind, superficial, fashion.

I'm also always the one telling him he needs to "pull himself together" and he constantly tells me to "loosen up" and not take everything so seriously. He also thinks I'm a doormat and too interested in what others think of me, while I think he can be too aggressive and disregarding of others' emotions.

I think that's a pretty good understanding of how Alphas and Deltas tend to get along. I think he's generally a bit too irresponsible and disinterested in important things, while he thinks I can be a stick in the mud and focus too much on pleasing others. But, we still get along extremely well, with me usually keeping him from making stupid choices, and him helping me let loose a bit.

I also looked into Betas and knew immediately that wasn't me. Beta's the farthest thing from me possible. I looked into Gamma, and I imagined a couple of other people I know, but they seemed WAY too serious, even for me. I think I wish I were a Gamma sometimes, and occasionally pretend to be one. Cutting people out of my lives easily when they wrong me and acting a bit intellectual and serious. But, then my friends remind me that I dated a boy without a job or a car for a YEAR because I didn't want to be "shallow" or "give up on him too soon", even though I had only really started dating him because we had a class together and little else in common.

I also continued to date a guy for another YEAR and TWO MONTHS after he confessed to having had an emotional (and most likely sexual) relationship with another girl behind my back for the first four months of our relationship. I felt like it was the noble, adult thing to do to forgive him and try to make it work from there. Of course, after I broke up with him a year and two months later for unrelated reasons (only because I felt like I wasn't the type of person he actually wanted to be with, and wanted to give him the chance to find someone closer to that), I found out he'd actually continued that relationship with that girl.

So, Delta Quadra seemed right. lol.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I skimmed
    I also continued to date a guy for another YEAR and TWO MONTHS after he confessed to having had an emotional (and most likely sexual) relationship with another girl
    As
    I also continued for a YEAR and TWO MONTHS a (mostly sexual) relationship with another girl
    I was then :/ lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy8419 View Post
    I skimmed

As

I was then :/ lol

Sorry to disappoint! lol!

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aubergine View Post
    Sorry to disappoint! lol!
    Check the female profiles for each of the Delta Quadra TIM's

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy8419 View Post
    LSE placing conscious emphasis on Fe.
    I don't want to put you on the spot but this is kind of what I was talking about in the other thread. Like your typings are a mystery to me (as are sol's). I first noticed it in some Si/Se thread. Other than feeling she is your dual what criteria do you use to suggest LSE?

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Horce View Post
    Come on now, you type on intuition too, at least
    Most definitely. I don't even waver on your type.

He seems to have a method though that is foreign to me.

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Horce View Post
    You will all die

Eventually

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I don't want to put you on the spot but this is kind of what I was talking about in the other thread. Like your typings are a mystery to me (as are sol's). I first noticed it in some Si/Se thread. Other than feeling she is your dual what criteria do you use to suggest LSE?
    Oh, it has nothing to do with thinking she is like my dual. She displays Fe-Si heavily, but it seems consciously forced, placing the Fe-Si as Role+Creative.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ESI 6w5 sp/so