1 Thread(s)

Default Jeb Bush

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is an interesting one. He's been so groomed from a young age that it's hard to separate out the real rigidness from his actual character, even so, I think he is an irrational type. Maybe ethical? Actually, could be something like ESI. I'm not sure. Interested to hear input from others, but It seems like every high profile politician gets typed ESTj or ISTj because people won't separate the persona from the person's character.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ESE-Si

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SLE

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I am quite sure on jeb being ESE. I initially typed Jeb LSI. But that doesn't work. Jeb is not Beta. He does not have the beta gravitas. Jeb was a wuss. LSIs have an understated toughness. Trump said to Jeb that Jeb's mother would have been a better choice to run than him. Jeb lacked fight. A LSI would have been more comfortable getting into the gutter with Trump. An LSI, for sure, would have tried harder to humiliate Trump on the debate stage. Putin would publicly humiliate the millionaire/billionaire oligarchs. Jeb's approach was to try and be a nice guy. Then when that failed, he kind of took trump on, but 'kind of' is where he falls short of being LSI. It was pretty obvious that Jeb is not comfortable in negative, heated exchanges. He did run a lot of attack ads against trump, but never saying stuff to his face, never talking trash to him when he was on the debate stage, at least not in a way that seemed comfortable for him. At times he would try to take Trump on, but it would never last long, it was like he was just doing it to keep his donors happy.

Jeb also kept his case for why he should be president lukewarm: experience, proven record, problem solving. He kept on a positive message. he never took any extreme positions. he never argued too passionately for any one position. He always came across as sober and moderate. There was no ammunition from his reign as Governor that could paint him as a petty martinet. He was not particularly known for being an autocratic type governor. There are no stories about him not wanting to let go of control, or trying to take too much control for himself, or employing questionable tactics to eliminate political rivals or dissenters. I mean, he even got out of the election when he lost South Carolina. Like there's all this self-restraint that Jeb has. In character polls, Jeb always led the pack in voter's perception of which candidate had the most character, uprightness, and moral fiber. He was the prototype of the establishment candidate. ESEs make better establishment candidates because they are instinctively submissive and deferent to those in charge.
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 02-29-2016 at 07:18 AM.

TIM
    Ni-ENTj 8w9 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's a very soft bloke.