1 Thread(s)

Default Verbal-Linguistic Intelligence Test

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Bump.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Snapshot Report
    Vocabulary
    SubFacor IQ score = 125
    Subscale percentile = 96

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

What did you get, @suedehead?

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I got a score of 128-133 (?) the first time I took it a few months ago. 145 today.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Damn, i must be really fucking dumb

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You seem to have better reading comprehension and abstract reasoning abilities than I do, which I think are better indicators of fluid verbal intelligence than knowing a set of vocabulary words that show up on a test incidentally.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Lol

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Creepy-bg

117, i feel dumb (or i need to sleep).

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Overall results (score 139)

Overall level of verbal intelligence.
    - According to this test, you are a word whiz with a very high Verbal IQ. Keep up the good work, and remember that there is no ceiling to your knowledge - you can improve your verbal ability infinitely.

Vocabulary (score 127)
    Overall word knowledge and verbal fluency.
    - You appear to have a good vocabulary. You knew the meanings of most of the given terms, some of which were extremely advanced. Your fine vocabulary can help you communicate and understand the written word.

Definitions (score 119)
    Ability to identify the correct meaning of a given word.
    - You appear to be quite good at identifying the correct meaning of words. You are likely able to use and understand even difficult words quite easily.

Antonyms (score 120)
    Ability to identify the word or phrase that is closest in meaning to the given word.
    - You appear to be quite skilled at identifying the antonym in a list of given words or phrases. You know the meaning of words well enough to select the correct opposite most of the time.

Sentence completions (score 143)
    Ability to fill in the appropriate missing word or words in a sentence.
    - You appear to have a very easy time finding the appropriate word to complete a sentence. When provided a context you are almost always able to identify the right word.

Analogies (score 135)
    Ability to understand the connection between two words and extrapolate this relationship to other pairs of words.
    -You appear to be very capable of understanding the relationship between words and/or applying that relationship to other pairs of words. This shows that you have an understanding of the complexities of word meanings - and the relationship between them.

Reading Comprehension (score 155)
    Understanding the content of written text and being able to draw conclusions based on the relevant information.
    - You appear to be very good at understanding written materials, identifying the most important information, and drawing appropriate conclusions based on the facts provided. This is an asset because the written word is - - key to understanding the world around us.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP