I would say that ethically you are still supposed to act as if you have unilateral responsibility; but simultaneously you have to be able to see the other as a fully autonomous, free, aware person.
Medicalizing social problems has the additional benefit of rendering society not responsible for those social ills. If it’s a disease, it’s nobody’s fault. Yay empiricism.
SubFacor IQ score = 125
Subscale percentile = 96
I got a score of 128-133 (?) the first time I took it a few months ago. 145 today.
Damn, i must be really fucking dumb
You seem to have better reading comprehension and abstract reasoning abilities than I do, which I think are better indicators of fluid verbal intelligence than knowing a set of vocabulary words that show up on a test incidentally.
117, i feel dumb (or i need to sleep).
Overall results (score 139)
Overall level of verbal intelligence.
- According to this test, you are a word whiz with a very high Verbal IQ. Keep up the good work, and remember that there is no ceiling to your knowledge - you can improve your verbal ability infinitely.
Vocabulary (score 127)
Overall word knowledge and verbal fluency.
- You appear to have a good vocabulary. You knew the meanings of most of the given terms, some of which were extremely advanced. Your fine vocabulary can help you communicate and understand the written word.
Definitions (score 119)
Ability to identify the correct meaning of a given word.
- You appear to be quite good at identifying the correct meaning of words. You are likely able to use and understand even difficult words quite easily.
Antonyms (score 120)
Ability to identify the word or phrase that is closest in meaning to the given word.
- You appear to be quite skilled at identifying the antonym in a list of given words or phrases. You know the meaning of words well enough to select the correct opposite most of the time.
Sentence completions (score 143)
Ability to fill in the appropriate missing word or words in a sentence.
- You appear to have a very easy time finding the appropriate word to complete a sentence. When provided a context you are almost always able to identify the right word.
Analogies (score 135)
Ability to understand the connection between two words and extrapolate this relationship to other pairs of words.
-You appear to be very capable of understanding the relationship between words and/or applying that relationship to other pairs of words. This shows that you have an understanding of the complexities of word meanings - and the relationship between them.
Reading Comprehension (score 155)
Understanding the content of written text and being able to draw conclusions based on the relevant information.
- You appear to be very good at understanding written materials, identifying the most important information, and drawing appropriate conclusions based on the facts provided. This is an asset because the written word is - - key to understanding the world around us.
LII-IEI; 5w4 ---> 5 (LII)-w-(IEI) 4.
EII - INTj - Dostoyevsky -
No, it's not a typo!